SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lotto scammer from the Netherlands

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now I have a handful of baits going, mostly 419'ers but every once in a while I respond to a lotto scam, they don't seem as easy to manipulate or to fool around with so far, they really don't stray too far from their script or procedures at least they don't seem to....

Anyways he keeps linking to this site,

hxxp://www.dayzers.nl

(change the x's to T's)
Not sure if its an illegitimate site or what...

Anyways, as per the typical lotto scam he was going to have me pay some hefty shipping fees for the winning cheque, and of course they can't deduct the money from the winning sum, they need a WU payment. So I told him I'd come pick up the cheque personally Twisted Evil

He agreed to that, but will only send someone when I call them from 'my cell'

If anyones interested in calling these guys to come to the airport, I can divulge the information here.

--Oh, also, The winning money was 1 million euros, when I filled out his form I changed it to 2 million, they didn't seem to mind or notice at all, not to mention the other answers I provided.

He's also got 2 other forms for me, for some reason he has a phony lawyer character for this, next time I fill out the form I'm not going to hold back putting some really off the wall stuff in it..

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"

Last edited by Vulcan on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

You seem to doing well.

Are you baiting safe? No real life info. There are many stickies and much excellent advice throughout eater. Also the university.

Why not introduce another character as your lawyer?

Anyway welcome and have fun.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Vulcan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I'm baiting safe, fake email, names, everything. I have a free internet voicemail number i give them if they get antsy about getting a phone number. I pretend to be from the UK.

My character's name is J4ck 0wf McC@ulk , not too clever of a play on words but its slightly amusing.

I have a pretty funny letterhead for my 'company' called 'W1thlube Rese@rch" ... sometimes they tell me to print out a form on the letterhead, i take a week or so to do so, and 'oops!' I forgot to fill out the form, and of course I need a lot of help filling it out..

I'm doing pretty well.. just because I'm a noob doesn't mean I don't have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing Very Happy

"i can only understand that you are the worse big idiot in the whole univers. for your information this fund is real,anyway you are only a compand fool ,as your generation will roit in hell . really i sent some one to bobe because i am real"

Last edited by Vulcan on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Vulcan. Very Happy
It looks to me like the real lottery site, but I don't speak the language.
He's using it to convince you that he is from there. Lads do this all the time for credibility. You don't really need a phone, most of the time.
If the lad has been slowly baited over a couple months or more, he is likely to go without one. Just tell him you don't have one, as you live in the country, and there are no cell towers, so it would do you no good. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vulcan wrote:
Of course I'm baiting safe,

No offence intended. Not every new member does, and we'd rather err on the side of caution.
You'll be passing on warnings unnecessarily too in a month or so.
Smile

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, anyone with less than about 50 posts will get the third degree. It's only because we want to protect our members, and make sure they know the very basics. Bad things could happen if our real identities got out.
Just be glad we care is all, as we are friends here. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dayzers.nl is a legit site.

Welcome to the Eater! Have fun Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, we could use a good Vulcan here, got long ears? Laughing
I live near a town called Vulcan(Canadian near-about two hours driving fast Wink) they got your space ship there http://www.vulcantourism.com/

That site you're mentioned
Quote:
Address lookup
canonical name dayzers.nl.
aliases
addresses 145.222.171.16
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.domain-registry.nl with "dayzers.nl"...

Domain name:
dayzers.nl

Registrant:
STI034876-NOVAN
Stichting Exploitatie Nederlandse Staatsloterij
Paleisstraat 5
2514JA 'S-GRAVENHAGE
Netherlands

Administrative contact:
VER005981-NOVAN
Mw. K. Verweij
+31 (0)703021654
[email protected]

Registrar:
Novagraaf Nederland B.V. /d
Hogehilweg 3
1101CA AMSTERDAM ZUIDOOST
Netherlands

Technical contact(s):
LUB000190-NOVAN
J.M. Lublink
+31 (0)205641356
[email protected]

KRN000025-NOVAN
R.H. Krnmann
+31 (0)205641414
[email protected]

Domain nameservers:
nsgbr.comlaude.co.uk
nssui.comlaude.ch
nsusa.comlaude.net

Date registered: 24-01-2001
Record last updated: 15-04-2008

Record maintained by: NL Domain Registry
Is real, they just use it to seem legit, we call it piggy back riding

Have fun and bait SAFE ( I know, I know, but I'm old nag Laughing )

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha I chose the name Vulcan because as I was signing up it was advised not to use any other aliases that I already use on the net.. I thought Vulcan was a cool word, and it was one of the names we considered naming out cat..

Cool

Anyways, the next forms that this guy wants me to sign, I'm going to photoshop some really bad coffee stains onto it, really mess it up. If you look in my avatar, thats one of the extreme examples I've done before to a scammer, was about a week late turning it in, put coffee stains all over it, blood stains, including a GIANT bloody handprint. All I said was "sorry I'm late with this, you have NO IDEA WHAT I WENT THROUGH to get this form filled out..." etc.. heh I had a laugh.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you look in my avatar
Question I don't see one, but that could be my settings. EDIT Now I do Embarassed Cool
The Vulcan thing, just pulling your leg, I thought the whole town of Vulcan was a hoax, but anything to get a tourist in I guess Laughing

Have fun

Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vulcan: Did you know your name if spelled with a "k" instead of a "c" means volcano in Danish? A bit random, I know but whenever I see that word I associate it with a volcano.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vulcan wrote:
I thought Vulcan was a cool word, and it was one of the names we considered naming out cat..

<<Ah, another cat person. Cool. I like you already. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic