SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A moments silence please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For one of my Morris lads appears to have left this mortal coil Laughing

Quote:
We are eagerly waiting for you to acknowledge our Xmass assaignment. We have an issue at hand right now which i would like you to advice us according to the laws of The Holy Church ** ******.

A certain member( brother) who have been following us when we were running christian ministry suddenly turned against us and started criticising our new faith inSt **** The ********.he was dedicated then that we made him our media officer.

By the time i preached this new faith in 2006 to him he accepted it and continued to follow up.later he started listening to his family members who are catholics, his attitudes changed and he became curious and started agitating that i the headquaters should send us the ******* holy scriptures for him to read or he is going to leave the faith.

We called a general meeting and told him the implications of the step he was about to take.Lately in august last year he stoped attending our meditational prayers and other activities and in november last year he started critisizing The Holy Church ** ******* and St **** The ******* which i told him and his wife that was a risk,although he saw all the miracles going on in our midst, when our board of trustees fasted we recieved reveletions that he was being hunted by the f0ul and the m05st hated j0x.

He went futher to tell some members that The Holy Church ** ****** is a secret society and many ignorants pulled out.we heard a rumour that he wrote a letter to Christian Association of Nigeria CAN asking the body to inform Corporate Affairs commision to ensure that The Holy ***** ******* was not registered.

Infact when i heard that piece of information i called an imagency prayer and fasting against him on last week tuesday, we all cried to St **** The ******** to help us fight his enemies in our midst.and yesterday that very man was crushed to death by an oncoming vehicle along an express way.

Now his corps is in the motuary. his family has run to me for help during his burial. now the question am asking you is this, should we participate in his burial or not?
This was a man who saw the miracle in my marriage and comfessed that my new faith brought me good luck.

What are we going to do?

Rolling Eyes

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Umagon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.................. Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts

You are delaying your ($2.7us dollars) right now - cbanknigeria
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads and their expressways. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What are we going to do?

Well, there are just a couple of forms that have to be filled in to make your application for burial assistance....

But would this be an ITP breaking idea? As it would be the family of the deceased that would be involved.

However, lads do lie and you can't be sure that he isn't just using this as an idea to get money out of you. The forms would reveal the truth.

Could you get more details on the vehicle, where and when it took place, how did they peel him off the roadway, did they take him home and pop him through the letter box?
What sort of burial will it be? A full burial, or just roll him up and stick him in a cardboard tube?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i called an imagency prayer and fasting

Hmmm, someone needs to teach him how to spell imaginary, I mean emergency... Laughing

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think its imaginary prayer. Lets write to the Governor about changing the name of the expressway from Sagbama to Morris Lad.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Umagon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I speak again? Please????? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts

You are delaying your ($2.7us dollars) right now - cbanknigeria
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There must be a ritual of some sort that they must perform to absolve the dissenters actions before he died. I'm sure that ritual would include sticks, bells, and a man dressed up in a goat suit. Your church is a forgiving church after all. Wink

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, no, Buck! I hope he wasn't my favorite Morris Lad. Sad They simply must give you closeup photographic evidence of his dead body, for the church to pay anything. I know you are very generous with your lads. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIP Morris Lad. He will be missed. I myself will be avoiding all expressways until this temporal rift of blasphemy is gone.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an ex-lad. He has ceased to be.

Shocked

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Mr Greg Mcarthy
Estate Trust Bank
Kerewan-Branch
Gambia.

Dear Friend,

It will be a surprise for you to receive this mail.
I am Mr. Greg Mcarthy the Director of the Account & Auditing Dept.of Estate Trust Bank (Etbank) . With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us. At the bank's last account/auditing evaluations, I came across an old account which was being maintained by a Morris Lad who we learnt died on a sudden motor accident along expressroad on his way to live the church.

Since the deceased Morris Lad was unable to opearte this account since his death ( almost 4 days now) this account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family and no member of his family has applied for this fund because he did not name his next of kin while depositing the fund. It was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by "deceased Morris Lad" our customer . Since our client is a Morris Lad and did not name any next of kin here to file claims over the money,I with a few personnel in my dept, have decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out of the bank to a foreign country .

The total amount in the accounts is Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars ($12,5Million). With our positions as staff of the bank, we are handicapped because we cannot operate foreign accounts or transfer this fund without the asistance of a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to the deceased. While contemplating on whom to use as next of kin to the deceased, I came across your email contact in the internet directory and I decided to ask you for help to transfer this money out of my country to a foreign country. Since the deceased is a foreign national , you will only be asked to dress up like a Morris Lad. I will supply you with all necessary clothings and hats to assist you transfer this money to any bank of your choice .

I have decided to give away 35% to you for your assistance,65% is for us the officials and ten (10%) for any expenses that might arise during this transaction . All clothing and hats that will enable you claim this fund successfully will be fowarded to you upon your response with the following:

1.) Your full names and address. 2.) Your age and occupation
3.) Your direct phone/fax numbers for easy communication.
4.) Shirt size 5.) Lederhosen size 6.) Hat size
I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law BUT please keep this transaction a top secret Your urgent/honest responce will highly be appreciated.
My Tel.No. is 234-805-043-3166.
Regards,

Mr. Greg Mcarthy
Pls.reply to this E-mail [email protected]
m: Mr.Greg Mcarthy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so thats 35% +65% +10% =110% risky free

or is it 12.5 mill - 35% =? - 65% = ?than that leaves 10% of 12.5 mill ?? ow dame i should have not gone surfing and went at least 3 days to night school to learn to do smaths gooda Laughing Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FPMSL @ jose_cuervo's post Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing jose!
Buck, you really need to keep us updated on this one. We all just love your lads, and are deeply effected by his passing. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic