SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another fake lottery

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rmaster58
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UK Online Lotto wrote:

Company No. 02949433
SERIAL NUMBER: 5368/02
TICKET NUMBER: 8603775966738
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369
Ref Number: UK/9420X/05
WINNING NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are
one
of our beginning of the year winners of the UNITED KINGDOM ONLINE
PROMO 18th December , 2008. You have won for your self
a total sum of £1,200,000 POUNDS STERLING.

However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to
different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.The selection
process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email
selection machine(TOPAZ) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses
drawn from all the continents of the world.

Please you are adviced to complete the form and send it immediately to our
Promotion manager through email or fax for prompt collection of your fund
from the designated bank.

Fill the below information's and send to the fiduciary agent for your
Claims verification:
FILL THE CLAIMS FORM BELOW AND SEND
TO OUR CLAIMS AGENT FOR VERIFICATION
1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Marital Status:
6. Occupation:
7. Phone numbers:
8. Country:

Name: Mr. Morrison Bonnie
e-mail: [email protected]

Yours Truly,
Buldro Clark
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme)
I'm really getting tired of these things. What are these guys trying to do here?
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're trying to get you to send money for your imaginary winnings, either by pretending it's delivery, tax, account opening fee etc, or if you've paid all of those then you have to pay for the "diplomat" to clear customs, or a non-existent loan - any story that sounds feasible.

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

benjaminbunny wrote:
Quote:
They're trying to get you to send money for your imaginary winnings

I just got a slug of variations on the lottery lump sum winnings after signing onto a pile of crappy guestlists that those lads harvest from.

Quote:
MICR0SOFT EMA1L AWARD
Micr0soft Campus Thames
Valley Park Reading Berkshire
RG8 1EG UNITED KINGDOM

Date: 11th GEN. 2009.

Claims Securi+y Code: -7******

Finally, today we announce this year winners of the MICROSOFT EMAIL
AWAR|> held this dec 2008. This is an Electronic-Mail Award, in which
email addresses were used.

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of $4,464,0O0.00 US
yada yada

another variation
Quote:

ATTENTION:

Congratulations Once again on behalf of the MICROSOFT Online SWEEPSTAKE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS. We do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development. You have successfully passed the email and verification screening conducted for winners in your category. Hence you can now claim your price. You have also been awarded with a bonus price of a BRAND NEW HP PAVILION LAP TOP.
All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your check in your name has been processed and scaled in a parcel. Your parcel contains the following documents:

1. WINNING CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM YOU WON.
2. WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM THE MICROSOFT Online SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS.
3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
4. CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS (C.O.F.)
5. A BRAND NEW HP PAVILION LAPTOP
6. LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE,
STATING THAT THE WINNING WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION PROGRAM, AND DUELY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE MICROSOFT Online SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS.

Your parcel with identification number: has been sent to a courier company (London executive courier) that will in turn deliver it to you. It is required of you to contact the courier officer of London executive courier customer desk with the following details and finalize the delivery of your parcel with them:

DE22ICK BLA1R
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Phone number: 12345678

Note that the courier cost has to be paid by you as your funds are to be remitted to you in its actual value. So contact London Executive Courier and negotiate on the delivery of your package. Also remember to indicate your parcel identification number while contacting them.
Sincerely
BR00KS PETERS0N
Phone: 44 70457 2***
MICR0S0FT PR0M0TION BOARD

Using Bill G's trusty brand almost guarantees the scammers
some measure of success. I could easily see a marginal percentage
of newb recipients sending the courier/tax clearance fees they're after.
They offer a shiney laptop and the pack-o-crap, sprinkle the cake with some name drops ...BRITISH HIGH COURT o JUSTICE and voila!

I've replied to these to find out what they want for fees and shipping.
I imagine it will be in the $300 range - if they bite a (conservative)
100 victims a month they'd grab an ez $30K for each mass mailing.
Worse still, they're harvesting who knows how many passport and DL
scans as well.

D3rrick Blar3 M7CN - 2414 boxes, 68 refreshments, 2 months
"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

3 oinks Closed lad accounts + I r.i.p'd 2 httpz

Last edited by undertowz on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
armysurplus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying my first bait with this one. I've been reading up on baiting safe. I figured I'd try my first hand at wasting their time.

Quote:
Quote:
>>> <[email protected]> 1/8/2009 9:08 PM >>>

Winning Information's

Reply to Email: [email protected]

You have won 1,000.000.00 Euro (One Million Euro only), with Ticket No
04-11-3-29-6-22, in the Euro millions Email Sweepstakes Program Corporation,
held on the 2nd of January 2009, in Brussels Belgium . We write to officially
notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office
immediately. For the claim, REFERENCE NO.61-7-14-25-33-89

CONTACT NAME: MR. James Peterson, Euro Million Agency
TEL: +32493999017 or +1132493999017
Reply to Email: [email protected]

WINNING INFORMATIONS
(I)Reference No:61-7-14-25-33-89
(II)Batch No: ZAKKUTO45112112
(III)Serial No:NYJKPT48520024
(IV)Ticket No: 04-11-3-29-6-22
(V)Lucky No: 29-30-36-37-48-1*6
(VI)Your Full Name & Telephone Number

Please note that the validity period of the winning is 30 working days;
hence you are expected to make your claims immediately. Any claim not made
before this date will be CANCELLED

Congratulations!!!
Sincerely,
Dr.Susan Swooman
REPLY TO EMAIL: [email protected]

My reply:

Quote:
Elsie Cootch to euroslink80
show details Reply

Praise Jesus! This is so exciting ive never won anything like this before! Thank you Dr. /susan Swooman! Bless you! When will i get it?

Elsie Cootch

Wish me luck!
armysurplus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the header:

Quote:
Return-path: <[email protected]>
Received: from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
by mail.xxxxxxxxxxxx with ESMTP; Thu, 08 Jan 2009 21:03:22 -0500
Received: from hpsmtp-eml17.kpnxchange.com ([213.75.38.117]:43154)
by mail.xxxxxxxxxxxx with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1LL6nN-0008Cs-0H
for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Thu, 08 Jan 2009 21:08:21 -0500
Received: from hpsmtp-eml26.kpnxchange.com ([213.75.38.126]) by hpsmtp-eml17.kpnxchange.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 03:08:18 +0100
Received: from cpbrm-eml11.kpnsp.local ([195.121.247.250]) by hpsmtp-eml26.kpnxchange.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 03:08:12 +0100
Received: from hpsmtp-eml26.kpnxchange.com ([10.94.53.250]) by cpbrm-eml11.kpnsp.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 03:08:11 +0100
Received: from localhost ([10.94.53.250]) by hpsmtp-eml26.kpnxchange.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 03:08:10 +0100
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A090208.4966B195.00B2,ss=1,fgs=0
Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C971FF.1D7A86AF"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5
Subject: Winning Information's
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 03:08:08 +0100
Message-ID: <D25E23288C74F441957508D6A592AFDE0128BC89@CPEXBE-EML31.kpnsp.local>
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
Thread-Topic: Winning Information's
Thread-Index: Aclx/x0PQ0FHLEN1Qne4+UIPYGu01w==
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Jan 2009 02:08:10.0287 (UTC) FILETIME=[1EB9EBF0:01C971FF] This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

armysurplus wrote"
Quote:
Praise Jesus! This is so exciting ive never won anything like this before! Thank you Dr. /susan Swooman! Bless you! When will i get it?

Yup that's the way to start it up. Just keep acting surprised and lay it on thick. OH my family is sooo happy, we're buying a new house with our savings and we've only got about $40,000 left over for educating the kids.

There are literally millions of these going out daily now. I suspect this formula is getting good results for the lads who run them. Draws and lotteries are that much more believable than the old-school scams telling of millions being left by fathers etc that they promise you'll have in your bank if you send them the transfer fees and taxes which usually grab them $1500 to $5000 from unsuspecting marks.

be carefull to scrample email addies and headers posting on this website, they all show up if any lads google their bogus email addies.

I've got to get my guy revved up again after letting him cool down for a week after ramming the land of a thousand boxes down his throat. References to the M7CN$ecure tool all thru this thread. Do learn it if you haven't already, its simple and wonderful.

Laughing

"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

undertowz wrote:
be carefull to scrample email addies and headers posting on this website, they all show up if any lads google their bogus email addies.

But remember, we want potential vics to be able to google the lad email addys so they can find the scams. So all you need to do is XXX out the baiting email info.

Plus, most lads are too lazy to check their own email addys. They know they will get busted sooner or later. They will just make up a new one when that happens.
Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora wrote:
Quote:
Plus, most lads are too lazy to check their own email addys

Depends on the lad. My London lad clikme is sharp as a tack. No bare feet on a dirt road for this vermin. Well spoken and a master of conversation. Knows how to steal money and how to move it w/o being caught. Once I finish with him he may have the law to answer to with any luck. Myself, I wouldn't dare risk months of baiting but your point about victims is well taken. I'd much prefer to keep him off the grid until I've got my ducks in a row.

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

undertowz wrote:
Myself, I wouldn't dare risk months of baiting but your point about victims is well taken. I'd much prefer to keep him off the grid until I've got my ducks in a row.

Myself, I would much prefer a potential victim be warned or a current victim helped than to worry about my baiting. Isn't that the point of baiting, anyways? To stop or slow down their time with real victims? Plus, I can always re-bait as needed.

I know some lads have googled and found themselves here on Eater or other places. And I have read that some long-running major baits have been ruined. And that must suck; it would be a major disappointment. But comparatively, the numbers are pretty slim.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora sticks to her guns:
Quote:
Myself, I would much prefer a potential victim be warned

Oh that's cool. Simply not for me. I'm far more interested in putting the guy in jail and having his domain nuked for fraud.

But that's just me

Twisted Evil

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whether to mask the names in an ongoing bait is really up to the baiter, especially if the lad already shows up as a scammer in Google. Some baiters choose to wait until the bait is over, especially if they think they have a good chance to get bank accounts or fake sites out of the lad. If the lad doesn't show up as a scammer in a google search, you can always post his format over in scamwarners so it shows up in google but the bait isn't busted.

Or, you could just have this discussion in the scambaiting help forum, which is behind a login. You will find answers to questions and suggestions come much more quickly over there (and lottery scams are actually standard 419 as opposed to miscellaneous scams).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic