SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have an inexplicable urge to bait this one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What was he thinking ?

Quote:
حصلت لي خلال الاتصال الجيد والبحث عن شريك موثوق من يستطيع إدارة الاستثمارات في غاية الحكمة المناسب.

أنا الدكتور عثمان شمس ، الأونرابل وزير المالية في جمهورية نيجيريا الاتحادية. مكتبي مراقبين ، إلى جانب الضوابط يوافق شؤون العقود المنفذة في الحكومة الاتحادية. أنا النهائية ال موقعة على أي نقل أو تحويل أموال ضخمة على العقود وغيرها من الشؤون ذات الصلة على الصعيدين المحلي والدولي الكواليس.

وأمامي قائمة من الأموال ، التي لا يمكن أن تدفع لبعض المستفيدين من هذه الأموال تم تحديدها إما شبح الأموال ، لا تجد ودائع والإفراط في فواتير مبالغ العقود الخ

وهناك اسم شبيه لك من بين أسماء الأشخاص الذين توقعوا تحويل الأموال إلى حساباتهم=2 0بشأن التخلي عن العقود / المنفذة وطويلة طي النسيان من قبل الحكومات السابقة.

ومن هذا المنطلق ، أود أن يكون التعامل مع الأعمال التجارية ، بشأن الأموال غير المدفوعة. لقد الملف قبلي ونرجو منكم لديه القدرة على التعامل مع هذه الأعمال لي وأنا على أمل تستطيع تأكيد ذلك.

كما أن من واجبي أن يوصي بدفع هذه الأموال الفائضة إلى خزينة الحكومة الاتحادية ومجلس الاحتيD8طي حسابات ودائع غير المستلمة ، وأود أيضا أن لديها القدرة على اتخاذ القرار القانوني / إسداء المشورة للحكومة حيث يمكنهم الذهاب الى. ومن هذا المنطلق والآن لدينا الفرصة لأكتب لك على أساس التعليمات التي تلقيتها قبل أيام قليلة من حكومة نيجيريا الاتحادية ووزارة المالية لتقديم قائمة التقارير دفع النفقات وتقارير المراجعة من عائدات عقود.

من بين عدة أهداف أخرى ، قررت حويل المبلغ إلى حسابك في العقد رشح حساب مصرفي لالتقاسم العادل بينك وبين فكرتي الأول بعد أن لدينا اتفاق (اتفاق وانا ذاهب الى القيام بذلك من الناحية القانونية.

بي الأحوال :
(1) وسوف يوافق على مبلغ 30 مليون دولار من دولارات الولايات المتحدة دولار فقط يتم دفعها إلى حسابك ، كونه المستفيد من هذا الصندوق ، ثم أعطيك المعلومات من وثائق هذا الصندوق ، وكيف ذهبت عنه. سآتA الى بلدكم لاتخاذ نصيبي من هذا الصندوق.

(2) وهذا الاتفاق يجب أن يبقى سرا ، وجميع المراسلات وسيكون صارما عن طريق البريد الإلكتروني والهاتف ، لأغراض أمنية.

(3) يجب أن لا يكون هناك طرف ثالث كما يجب أن نلاحظ أن بوصفي وزيرا للمال. أنا فقط لرؤية بلدي لتقاعد مريح ، وأنا لا أريد أن تشكل خطرا على موقفي في مجلس الشيوخ النيجيري أو تشويه صورتي.

اذا كنت موD8فقا على شروط بلادي ، سيكون ل تقديم النصح حول ما يجب عمله فورا والاتفاق دون تأخير سأشرع اللاحقة اسمك على جدول زمني للدفع على الفور لمواجهة سبعة ايام من ولايته. أرجو أن لا نرفض هذا العرض ، وهذه الأموال المحولة إلى حسابك.

هنا اتصالات البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بي :

[email protected]

أو
[email protected]

على أمل سماع منكم في أقرب وقت ممكD9.

مع أطيب التحيات ،
الدكتور عثمان شمس
وزير المالية
جمهورية نيجيريا الاتحادية.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no clue, but Google finds this as a translation
Quote:
Got me through good communication and the search for a reliable partner, able to conduct a very wise investment in the course.

I am Dr. Osman sun, the Honorable Minister of Finance of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Offices of observers, as well as controls for approved contracts in the federal government. I am a signatory to the final of any transfer or conversion of large amounts of the contracts and other matters relevant to both the local and international scenes.

I have before me a list of funds, which can not be paid for some of the beneficiaries of these funds have been identified either by the specter of funds, are not deposits and over-billed amounts of the contracts, etc.

There is similar to the name of each of the names of the persons who had expected the transfer of funds to the accounts 2 = 0 on the abandonment of contracts / executed a long-forgotten by the previous governments.

From this standpoint, I would like to be dealing with the business, on the unpaid money. We have the file before me and hope you have the capacity to deal with this business and I hope I am able to confirm that.

It is also my duty to recommend the payment of such surplus funds to the benefit of the Federal Government and the Council of Cti D8 kept the accounts and unclaimed deposits, and I also have the ability to make decisions / legal advice to the government where they can go to. It is in this spirit that I now have the opportunity to write to you on the basis of instructions which I have received a few days before the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Ministry of Finance to provide a list of reports and payment of the expenses of audit reports from the proceeds of decades.

Among several other objectives, the Huwail amount in the contract to your nominated bank account for the equitable sharing between you and the ideas of the first that we have the agreement (agreement and I am going to do so in legal terms.

My way:
(1) will approve the amount of 30 million dollars from the United States paid only $ to your account, as the beneficiary of the fund, and then give you information from the documents of the Fund, and how it went. SAT-A to your country to take my share of this fund.

(2) This agreement must be kept secret, and all correspondence will be strictly by e-mail and telephone, for security purposes.

(3) There should be no third party should also note that in my capacity as Minister of Finance. I just to see my country for a comfortable retirement, and I do not want to pose a threat to my position in the Senate of Nigeria or distort my image.

If you Moo D8 according to the terms of my country, would be to provide advice on what must be done immediately and to agree without further delay, I will proceed with your name on the schedule for the payment immediately to address the seven days of his mandate. I hope that does not reject this offer, and these funds transferred to your account.

Here contact my e-mail:

[email protected]

Or
[email protected]

Hope to hear from you at your earliest enabling D9.

Best regards,
Dr. Osman sun
Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Edit would you mind if Google and I take on this guy for a test run?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No not at all - and I'll have a go at him using the Australian translator.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic