SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

fake passport

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pixalaser
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all,

I just started with the baiting thing, and on my first try, the lad send me an obusly fake passport. On my research and curiosity i try to open it with pain and surprise!! a got the original passport!! what ever the gay did do not work when opening the file with paint. Now question: you thing the guy is so stupid that faked his own passport? if so, i could go to the autorities. I will send the files to any baiter expert to give me his/her opinion.
cheers!!
pixalaser
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry for my spelling, as you can guess i am not an english speaker...
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Pixalaser, welcome to the eater.

Scammers never send their own passports, they are always fake, they often use the passport scans given to them by their victims, they might change the names and photos on them using photoshop and other image programs, you can see some of the many examples here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115801

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
pixalaser
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Scam Patroller,

But if (as a scammer ) you are using someone elses id, what´s the point on faking them? i mean, it just makes it look less real. if I was to scam and had somone elses passport, someone i dont know and i dont give a s...t, dont you think its pointless to fake it?

Even is not his, I think would be cool to somehow let this person know that his passport is been sent arround to scam...

thanks
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pixalaser wrote:
Even is not his, I think would be cool to somehow let this person know that his passport is been sent arround to scam

Hi,

That's the problem, as per my point above:

Quote:
they might change the names and photos on them using photoshop

As an example, say a scammer is using the name Samuel Martins in his scam, and he has a scan of a victims passport, but the victims name is Stan Smith, the scammer will use something like photoshop to remove the victims name and place his Samuel Martins name on the passport in it's place, so there is no way to know who the passport scan originally belonged to.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic