SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HOLY COW!!!! and what should I do here?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look! A lad actually taking blame without prompting, and I didn't even give him any ideas or slaps(Besides the 'What is wrong with you, just open the [corupted] file'). Also, to note, this is the 4th corrupted file I sent, not to mention the mysaf3imag3.com half-loading-30 min-download file(That he tried to view about 8 times).

Quote:

I have tried everything I know but still could not open the document. I discovered that I have a lower version of Microsoft windows, so teh fault is from my end and not yours. I believe that might be the cause of the problem. Could you please send me the document via fax?

Now he gives me a fax number and the request. Anything I can do here to send him something (if yes, then what/how) or should I just delay further? I've already said I don't have a fax. What do you do with fax requests?

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The odds are that the fax machine is a shared device at some internet cafe. It might be fun to have some of his fellow lads think he's been compromised.

Idea 1) "Wanted" Mugu--
Have you ever gotten a genuine photo of your lad? If so, someone could send some Interpol wanted posters / security alerts to the fax number. Include a description of your lad (as a particularly stupid criminal) among them. Silly bait pictures would be excellent if available.

Idea 2) "Fink" Mugu--
Send a fax from a 419 investigative source thanking your Mugu for his inside information. Tell him his blood money is on the way via the usual method. If someone is willing to play the part(s), put in contact information for his fellow lads to check out.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
spot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Casual Occurance wrote:
What do you do with fax requests?

Slap him !!!! this is 2009 not 1969 ...no one uses faxes these days that's why they built the interweb in the first place.

He needs to upgrade ....he'll be asking you you send money by Western Onion next !!!! ...... What's the world coming to ??!!!

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Casual Occurance wrote:
What do you do with fax requests?

I've been asked for my FAX number before, and I tell them that it's a shared machine and that anything he sends me might be picked up by a co-worker and the transaction will then be exposed.

However, I've never been asked to FAX something, but here's what I would say: for security reasons, your company has software installed that keeps records (and scans) of all documents sent to make sure that the machine is being used for legitimate business purposes only.

If you're caught FAXing something that is not your company's business, corporate security will learn about your transaction and will report that to the company CEO, who has been known to terminate employment of anyone misusing the FAX machine.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Send his confirmation of subscription to Goat Pron Monthly. Best done at a bust time of day so every one there can get to see it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

k7 numbers can receive faxes.

For sending them there are a couple of free online services, but... Well, http://faxzero.com/ sends up to three pages within the US/Canada only, and adds a cover page with ads. This limits the number of circumstances it could be useful.

I was trying out another service that only does 1 page but to many more countries, also inserting ads, but it kept giving me an error message, I lost the need to do it, and no longer recall the url.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember someone sending a page from a glossy informationfolder once that came out all black (with the ink litteraly dripping from the paper almost completely emptying the cartridge)
Maybe you can send him a couple of dark pictures on glossy paper? if he's using a faxmachine in an internetcafe they might make him pay extra for all the extra ink...

edit: to say Thumbs up nice work, keep him on the hook! Smile
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just too funny!

So I used a modified version of this:

Quote:
If you're caught FAXing something that is not your company's business, corporate security will learn about your transaction and will report that to the company CEO, who has been known to terminate employment of anyone misusing the FAX machine.

and he told me to go scan it somewhere else and send another attachment!

Thanks for all the ideas folks!

And yournamehere...that is awesome, but I am baiting with the premise that I don't spend any money...so if you know of a site to send it free...I'd be all for it, but there doesn't look to be any options for that unless the scammer is in the US.

Oh, and Spot...I already got an account out of him...this is the fun of trying to get him the receipt for the wire.

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tested www.freepopfax.com again (it was down when I tried last) and it works with caveats.

* Does send to faxes outside the US (at least claims to; I only have a US fax number to receive);

* Only sends one page;

* Seems to shrink the image/pdf you upload in order to frame it with ads on the top, right, and bottom sides.

* Is, in other words, very clearly a free service.

* Probably other limits I can't remember, eg probably only so many faxes per day.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Minette, I'll check it out. He'll probably ask for a fax again when my scan turns up another failed/corrupted scan job.

Quote:
at least claims to;

sounds like a perfect excuse for another delay or bad fax received.

Doctor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I normally tell them that my faxes are not secure and other business people would mess up the proposed business transaction. I tell the scammers to just leave a message on my phone or to email me. Always try to keep them on the defensive and try to think of a method where they are at fault.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always laugh at them when they say fax machine. Who has those? I haven't seen one in 19 years! My scanner usually has problems. It tends to feed into the machine...it's not a flatbed...and crumple them up into small pieces. It's a shredder, actually. It doesn't happen all the time. If my lad tells me to go ahead and try it, well...what can I say. It never works right then. The part with the mtcn is always jammed inside! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic