SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oriental Products Inc...conclusion (and a *surrender* sorta)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ukulele Ungabunga
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a grand total of 115 email exchanges between my 'character' and the scam trio of Rose Clark (Oriental Products), Peterson Smith and Jackie Jones (Trax Financier) -- and after I played them on the 'payment' I was supposed to wire transfer to an account that our 419eater faux bank account killer went after -- my 'character' received this email from Rose Clark (aka, all three aforementioned nimrods):

Hello **** (is that your real name?)
Game Over! But thanx for your time, you are really an interesting person and am happy to meet you no matter the condition. Any way though the whole thing is so anoying but it really saw me through the Xmas by given me some thing to hope on... have you been broke before? I mean without any hope of geting money from any where? Well thats exactly how it was and your game saw me through. Thanks alot a nd nice meeting you. By the way am not a woman... thought you might like to know.. my name is Kelvin,

I've gotten threats, called names, or they just quit responding. But this letter's a first. Not that I buy it entirely...but thought y'all would enjoy reading it.

Now I'm off to mess with a Nigerian princess, two Russian bride scammers, and whatever else is lurking in my email queue.

Keep poundin' at 'em, Eaters!

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is pretty epic!

Your baiting him got him through his hard times eh. I'll bet that's not quite how his real victims feel.

I vote for, baiting him from a new account. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Ukulele Ungabunga
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have three others I use...I'll go dig out his lead email, forward it, and start agin...hooha! Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like fun, if you want to share him, pm me the first email please.
If not, no problem, got more than enough to do anyway and it's maybe even better if not Confused

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he was done with my one character; but after what he wrote and I posted here, I replied acting both 'surprised' and 'simple', and referencing the name I used as one that was "kind of silly for a guy, but it's what my parents named me, and since they're both dead, I honor them by not changing it".

After leaving here, I find this from the 'lad':

[i]Hi **** thanks for the reply, you are both a nice and simple person, i am deeply sorry about your parents. any way thanks and good luck.
[i]

Starting tomorrow, another of my characters engages again Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic