SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death Threat Phone Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe: hit your browser's 'refresh' button Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's emailing me three times a day from the same address about the ASEM'd Western Onion transfer. A persistent lad I'll give him that!

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
Ukulele Ungabunga
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to play this one, but based on some of the comments from the more experienced herein, we don't want 'the lad' -- or whatever carnivore it is -- to zero in on yumyum.

Maybe 'it' will find my email addys dedicated to this poipose Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have never replied after the initial response as it seemed clear that he had set up the address for yum yum. his question on how many addys was a dead givaway. imho as much as it is tempting to bait him i dont think it is a good idea

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Updates (for those who want to know):

He's still calling, but I just ignore it, he's now just calling every second day, or at times that I'm not home (don't know which as he doesn't leave a message)

He's now sent 2 messages about how his patience is wearing thin:
" WANT TO KNOW AND SEE HOW CATHOLIC CAN SAVE YOU FROM THIS DEATH ASSIGNENT, YOU HAD PROVED STURBON TO ME AND IF I REFUSE TO KILL YOU SPIRITUALLY THEN I HAVE TO KILL PHYSICALLY WITH ;GON, ALL I AM WAITING TO SEE HOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE VERY SHAMEFUL DEATH I WARNED YOU.
ONLESS YOU SEND THE MONEY IF NOT THERE'S NO HOW YOU CAN SURVIVE FROM MY HAND, I CAN KILL YOU ON YOUR WAY LIKE A CAR ACCIDENT, OR KILL YOU IN YOUR HOUSE, THIS IS TO OPTION AHEAD OF YOU, HAHAAHAHA, NO SECURITY IS CAPABLE TO STOP ME FROM DOING WHAT I DESIRE, HAHAHAHAA"

and

"am just informing you for your late performance towards your issues about your life,
you maybe suprise when you loose your lif, those that are incouraging you will be silent and maynot be capable to bring you back to life; you better send the money to get this items to your sacrifice, i am just trying to help you but your sturbonness will surly leads you to death i had warnd you many times and this may be the last warning before your death;
thanks, <--so polite Smile "

Do you know why he would switch from caps to reg? (just curious)

I also received a message from someone else (as well as tons of in the spam folder). I think it may be him trying to see if I'm even checking the address, as I have no previous contact with the person in the email below. Is that usual, or am I just paranoid?

"Hi,

Just shooting you an email to apologize for how long it has taken to reply to your emails. It's been so long that I have deleted them, and I can't remember for the life of me what you were requesting.

If you could please forward those emails on to me again, I can put them in front of my board of directors.

Have a great weekend and god bless!

-- Name Withheld
Young Sons Art and Macrame Academy"

(google does not turn up a website for that academy)
slowpo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yumyum the last time you talk to him in the phone did he had an accent..did he sound like an african lad Razz ..by the way he say you had only 5 days to live that was the 9th when he say that, is been 7 days and you still alive..i say is a scam...the twat church should send a email to that scammer Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ slowpo

He had a really heavy accent, that I 'm pretty sure is african.

He also claimed he could speak spanish and french. I listened to the spanish and it sound just as good as his english (which was not very, but passable), though I'm no expert on it. He's a pretty qualified scammer if he is fluant in so many tongues.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He went from sounding like "kind of...sort of... maybe... possibly..." a lad to just sounding like a moron.

It's not lad mail, yumyum.

Since you already reported the annoying phone calls to the police I say just continue to ignore them or whatever the police told you to do. No one is going to bait him because no one is sure if he is even a lad and at the very least baiting will lead to more annoying phone calls to you.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"Hi,

Just shooting you an email to apologize for how long it has taken to reply to your emails. It's been so long that I have deleted them, and I can't remember for the life of me what you were requesting.

If you could please forward those emails on to me again, I can put them in front of my board of directors.

Have a great weekend and god bless!

-- Name Withheld
Young Sons Art and Macrame Academy"

This looks more like a baiter's email to me. I'm wondering if your email addy somehow got put into a scammer database. This doesn't look like a lad to me. Just ignore this one, too, I'd say.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
slowpo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so he had a strong african accent uh..im 100% sure this is a scam yumyum dont worry about shit bro this is a desperate lad your dealing with, you guys have to understand, people dont have money everybody is broke, so what scammers do they start intimidating people to get some cash...by the way maybe he got your info in the yellow book, he got your name from there then he google your name and your email came up.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you checked the headers from the Young Sons Art and Macrame Academy email?

I'd be surprised if a genuine lad could change style like that. Perhaps it's a baiter's mass ASEM and it's hit your address somehow.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic