SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hate to see this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my very first bait has come to an end..just shy of 4 months. Even though I had received confusing emails from a Mr. G0mer and a Mr. B3llo for over a month, I still tried really, really hard to get the money to the agent who has my trunk of money in Atlanta. It is not my fault Mr. B3llo somehow managed to pick up the money and has sent taunting emails to the barrister (oops..I wasn't supposed to see those). My widow whose husband dies of embezzlement has told me:

Quote:
I have watched the entire m4kaba dance which you have danced with this transaction and come to conclusion you deliberately did not want to assist.

She said "m4kaba dance" 4 times in her email. What does that mean?!?

But seriously...here's the part I really hated to see because it explains why the "barrister" has not responded in 4 days and why the widow has so quickly written me off when it is obviously not my fault that their dolla was chopped.

Quote:
Therefore God in his 1nfinite mercy has prov1ded somebody who is willing to carry on with the bus1ness with us where you are unable to do and I have forwarded h1s contact to 4rthur to contact him and d1scuss with him and in no long time that m4kaba Dance which you have taken us through will come to an end.

Which probably means a RL vic Crying or Very sad ...any wonderful ideas on how to get that willing person's name and contact info from the lad?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

probably only by them making a mistake and accidentally sending you the email.

let's just hope it's another baiter being so helpful!

edit: you could always start baiting him again from another address Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
very first bait has come to an end..just shy of 4 months

that's a very good achievement clapping clapping But you'll always remember the first one Laughing
You have learned a lot and the next one will be easy.
To get the "victim" info from him will be hard, but why not bait him again as your new character just came back from a four months expedition in the unknown area's of South America and finds this request in the overfilled mail box.
One victim isn't paying his bills, he must have a few lined up. You can recycle some of the old emails as you already know where he is heading Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they also do thing we dont do here. and that is LIE. Wink

they usually say things like that to try and take the carrot away from you in a hope you will follow it and an excuse to drop you which sounds like a legitimate reason.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wish that was it. I think they've just decided that I'm jerking them around. I've explained that MG said the money has been picked up by someone but they can't tell me who, lads have received "chopped your dollar" emails from Mr. B3llo, I've pleaded with them to tell me what is going on and what should I do now....it's especially tragic because the barrister and I fell in love during the course of this. Crying or Very sad

But who knows..maybe I can woo him back. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu wrote:
Therefore God in his 1nfinite mercy has prov1ded somebody who is willing to carry on with the bus1ness with us where you are unable to do and I have forwarded h1s contact to 4rthur to contact him and d1scuss with him and in no long time that m4kaba Dance which you have taken us through will come to an end.

Slap him hard. Tell him that you are happy that you don't have to deal with him any more because he is obviously an idiot. You did everything that he has asked and it has taken him over 4 months to completely screw up what he said was going to be an easy and risk free transaction.

Tell him that Charles Soludo has just contacted you with a similar offer and you would rather deal with Charles anyway since he is an obvious professional, unlike your lad who is childish and immature.

Also tell him not to contact you ever again unless it is to ask for your forgiveness and apologize for being an idiot.

He'll come crawling back, if he doesn't, as the others said, just bait him again from a new address. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jose - I was forced by curiosity to click on the quote link in your signature. Then further compelled to look at the pictures even though you kindly warned NSFW. I am going to have nightmares...or maybe just stay up laughing.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen the threat to find someone else to close the deal before... IMO it's a bluff on their part to bring you back into line.

As for "m4kaba dance" - I'd hazard a guess that it's a mangling of dance macabre.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree with Yastreb on both counts. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Ukulele Ungabunga
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes, I find a bait that goes stale (they declare me 'insincr' or just quit responding), and weeks or months later, they're back, either (a) asking if I can still help or (b) claiming someone else helped them, but they want to 'reward' me for all my prior hep.

You might get another shot at the apple on his haid Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic