SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

muhahahaha. i dont think he knows which way is up.

Quote:
Hello let me inform you that there is noting that you will say that will intresting me any more,as am not ready to take any more risk for you.If you are still ready to claim you winning lottery then all you need to do noww is to make the payment through the account information ,i will be providing you with.

I will NEVER have to travel out of London again just to meet or look for mr so call Alfred.NEVER IN MY LIFE.So i am NOT going to NIGER, S make arrangment for the payment of the insurance to be send to meet in london.I decided to speak to the FBI for a solution in arresting you for the risk you made my go through in Camerooun.I dont want to ever set my eye on you again.Because i will never forgive you never in my life.When i was stranged,send me some cash ,you refuse ,i went extract mile just to assist but you failed me .i lost most of my properties in cameroon,all dis you jknow about?Well i am send you my number because of God,dont give my number out please. All those angry lads that called him must have had an effect on him **************** you can only call me working hours,
M1cheal W1lliams
Quote:
Hey micheal
why would i gvie out ur number to anyone? lets let bygone be bygone. I will call yuor soon so keep by hpone. I want to talk to fib but they hvae not snwer my mail to hve ther phone nubmer. shuold i just ring 911 to talk to them bout my case or who do i ring. teh agent will not even giv his name and i do not want to be arested agin like in egypt. It hsa ben too long for me to colletc my winning so how do i do thta now. I will give u numbre to mr muffin so yuo can takl to him bcase money is still at the bank for yuo. i do ont nowhy yuo did not get it bfore. michel alot hapen to me in afica and i lose my money and even my neice nearly die and her mony was stolenn so yuo fail me also

alf out

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic, Master. Very Happy You got his phone number! Pm it to me, or send it over to Mr. Muffin's email box, eh? Hey Juju, wanna call the lad sometime on my dime?? Laughing

edit: the number may be a redirect number...and one I can't call on Skype. grr! Mad Evil or Very Mad Should Alf tell Micheal to give us the direct number, because we cannot reach the one he gave us?? Confused

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still trying to get a phone number from the fbi.
as per slaphappy the number he gave is one of those free uk numbers which are quite expensive to call. It doesnt look like we will get a nigerian number because he is never going to africa again apparently

Quote:
Afred List a lot happened to me most in African.I even have to sell my wedding ring to clear my self off,Becuse i did for you what my boss never ask me to do right now am not ging back to Afican again ,You will needn to contact our afflicated bank and let mr Muffin transfer the fund into the bank,Just tell mr Muffin to call me immediately.So let mr Muffin Call me and i will give him our bank account In United king so he can make the transfer of the fund into it ,as i will never come down to Africa any more for what i when through ,even if am given 50k Pounds sterling.So you can call me any time .please dont give my number again out or i will have to change it again and you will never be able to communicate with me again.How is your nice,hope she is fine,Let me inform you that your winning fund is still ok and readly waiting for the fees which is the insurance fees to be paid by you,As soon the fees is paid.
I will be waiting for your call and mr muffin call .
Mr micheal Williams

Quote:

misr micheal
i t not my fault what you do. I try to ring but not bet throogh
yoru numbr e is not wooking how can i call nubmer that deosnt wok.

the fbi say thye are tryig to fin me but they want me to call but then nevre give phoone nubmre. ask theem to give numberr
to me

alf out

The FBI has also fired up again

Quote:
I have inform you to come or call any of our close office ,Now wwe are in search of you ,why want you come and present your self
FBI

Quote:
Alf here

i sak you for numbre to call btu yuo haev not givn it to me
i need phone to clal then we talk n i tell everythng

alf out

he has hurt badly and i think he may be looking for closure or something.[/quote]

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Screw "closure!" The only closure he is ever going to get is the lid on his coffin. Laughing If this joker keeps writing back, then he's going to continue to suffer. It's his choice. He can say goodbye and stop writing, or we can yank him around till he croaks.
How about saying that Mr. Muffin can bring the cash the the UK, and hand it over in person, but it will cost him $8,000 of the principal of the remaining $48,000? His money took a real hit in the monetary crisis.
But, before we move on this, we must have a proper number, and he has to call off the FBI. Cool

edit: Oh, wait a minute...Mr. Muffin is being far too generous here.
How about it will cost him $28,000 of the principal. He will only collect $20k. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone been watching the other bait with roger. I have been checking the evil one but nothing has come through.

yes sh
he can look for it but will never find it.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

not me...I'm not in on that one, Master. ^^update above... Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Has anyone been watching the other bait

So far no response. I will keep proding him.

Times are tough, Mr. R0gers just got his computer back and has lost all the email since September. Now that Mr. R0gers has a job again he is offering to pay when he gets paid.

p.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok give me your number an i will call you ok.My number is *************,send me your number and i will call you or tell mr muffin to call me ,But get this right i am not going to Africa any more the fund schould be transfered into my bank in London and you get your lottery fund .
Micheal

Would we be able to get his number if he calls us???????

Quote:
he mchele
me is so dunk now we ben drinjing wiske i hav 2 botttle
it is hardf to read wha yu writed i wil reeed lateer wheni can seer ok
alff oot

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame the number is a redirect that cannot be called anonimously. Else I would gladly take you up slappy!

Well perhaps the best way to proceed is to knock him off balance by saying one of our characters is travelling to London & will meet (either Alf or the banker). This is just the sort of scenario that will get him beleiving in us & perhaps something will happen.

Maybe Muffin goes to London for an economic crisis summit & hand delivers the cash to the wrong person?

Funny he lost all his stuff in Cameroon; quite rewarding... High fives all around!

Since he is asking for Alfred's number, maybe we can give him the TWAT number or something else with a ridiculously long greeting... By mistake Surprised

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, sending Mr. Muffin to London might be fun. But, does he have a contact there? That would be cool to run around another scammer, and get more people mad at Mr. Micheal. Go ahead and try for that, but keep hammering for a "number that works." My phone is getting itchy. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah

i threw the im too drunk now email to get some direction.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yeah, saw that, why don't you send him a fake number or we might just loose him. I logged on to Alf's box & sent this to mike:
Quote:
Dear micheal,

wonderful saturday morning isn't it? I have just seen the light. Waking up sober like this is wonderful, I do believe I will quit drinking, although might have to continue with the hallucinogenic drugs (that is a spiritual voyage I have embarked on, but that is part ofa different conversation). So how are you mike?

Anyhow, I have been speaking to my spiritual Guru and guide to the Universe and have realized that: I see that your tone is largely negatitive, and do not really want to continue with such tomfoolery. All my experiences with you have been extremelly negative. You bring me down, man! Why is that/ So easy to turn to negativity. And yet still nothing from you. Promised riches, none. When it comes time to contact you, phone numbers that do not work. Crying about needing money, I leave you money in the country you are in, you do not pick it up, more crying and bitching from you. Ah, see now your negative tone is spreading to me. Well, I will not let that happen mike!!!!

Hey man, take your tone down about three notches, bitch-slap yourself, and then realize who is who here. Proove yourself, mike. because your story makes no sense. Your "phone number" is a fake. I am blocked from calling it by my phone company as the re-direct number is often used for fraud, and is illegal in this country. I can be reached at 206-376-xxxx.

As far as mr muffin conatct number I do not have one as for security protocol it was agreed that all communication with him would be by internet. We went through great trouble to build this security protocol for you, mike, and you have not even had the respect to aknowledge that. I am considering going to England to meet you.

Alf

Bait no. 3 has just been re-fired up, we'll see if he bites on that one:
Quote:
HI this is max's son, Butch. Please be advised that my father with
whom you had been communicating has passed away and fallen to a heart
attack.

In going through his things I have found this email address. I have
read your messages back and forth. I see your latest was in October.

So, what is the status of this thing, anyhow?

Regards,
Butch

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crossing my fingers for the fish to swallow. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he sounds quite keen for Alf to go to ENgland.

he even wants relations with ALfs spiritualist

Quote:
I will be so geatfull if you come and when coming ,you are to come with the money tht will be better ok.?
Micheal

Note
Fuck your spirituallist
Quote:
Hello Michael have have been off the grape for a few days now and i really need a drink but i know it would be bad for me to go back to the drunk i used to be.

I have tried to ring you many times and even Mr Muffin is having trouble calling you. can you resend the number to make sure it is ok or do you have a mobile or other number we must talk.

I want to know why you say to Fuck my Spiritualist??????
she has been a great help to me and i do not know where i would be without her

Alf

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Note
Fuck your spirituallist
Laughing
I can't believe he still wants to play with us. But then again, he is a stupid lottolad. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's Baaack. He responed to 8utch in dad's account. May M&x rest in peace: Cool

Quote:
Thanks your dad,Was a winner of $1.500,000 Million USD worth of ATM card . He was suppose to claims is card but he has not made payment for the delivery of his ATM card,so are you ready to make the payment ,Its just $470 USD

The lad was a just a little impatient its been months you know

Quote:
i WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE STILL AWAIT YOUR PAYMENT ,SO WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOU WON ATM CARD,IF YOU ARE INTRESTED LET US KNOW ,WHEN YOU ARE AMKING THE PAYMENT WITHIN 24 HOURS OK.

Hours later he sends the details for payment

Quote:
Below is the payment information,Which must be paid immediately as soon the fund is paid your ATM Card will be delivered to you home Address
Information and payment should be done through Wstern Union Mone transfer or Money Gram Services.
. . . Lads name and address in N1geria from Cameroon 5afari
As soon the payment is done you are to send the informationand delivery will be done with 24 hours
Thanks and God bless

p.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good job pablo

keep it up

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool.

Not sure what he meant by f@ck your spiritualist Mad

@Pablo =- Will you be taking the lead on the Max bait

He also responded to the 3rd bait:
Quote:
Thanks for your email,Remember i told you that you made two se of payment to the wrong person and i have requested from you server times that you insurance was yet to be paid ,i gave you the cost of your insurance which is about $2500 usd.
that i said you should make payment immediately and your fund will be delivered to you.
We are not withholding your fund but you are?
So inform me when you will like to make the payment for the insurance and i will give you the payment information and as soon you have made the payment via Western union or Money gram your fund will be transfer to you within 24 hours .
TAKE MY WORDS

I'll take the lead on this one:
Quote:
But sir, I have made those payments already. What do you mean by the wrong person?

Are you trying to pull a fast one on me?

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pablo =- Will you be taking the lead on the Max bait

Is M&x alive or 8utch the imposter. Looks like the lad is trying to get his old form back. It was an interesting response none of which was to the straight bait I sent.
p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I don't know Pablo & it does not matter. Just send him anything you want, a poem woul do.

As for bait no 3:
Lad:
Quote:
Listen i am not play any game?I told you this fact from Day one.All i can do is to still help you,You made payment for delivery which was to us now i ask you that insurance was bill on your pacel now,and you did not reply back only for you to tell me that you made addadition more two payment ,any way sorry for that.
Go back to you mails and check well ok.
Insurance fees i bill you was $2500 USD,when are you making that?
Your parcel was bill and attack to tick number Atm/333/004//008/12.
If you still intrested let us know ,and if yes when is the money going to be paid?
Prof Kofi
Quote:
YES OR NO ARE YOU READY TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR YOUR INSURANCE LET ME KNOW NOW??? BE IT BECOS TO LATE AGAIN?

Victim:
Quote:
I am now thoroughly confused by your response. I have informed you previously that I made all the payments you had requested already. Please read my previous email. Why are you asking for more money? I want to know where my money went!

It's like you are either a crook or have mental dimensia! I wonder. I agree that you may be playing games but games with my money I will not tolerate, sir!

...And as for the original bait, he caughed up a phone number:
@Master wrote:
Quote:
Hello Michael have have been off the grape for a few days now and i really need a drink but i know it would be bad for me to go back to the drunk i used to be.

I have tried to ring you many times and even Mr Muffin is having trouble calling you. can you resend the number to make sure it is ok or do you have a mobile or other number we must talk.

I want to know why you say to Fuck my Spiritualist??????
she has been a great help to me and i do not know where i would be without her

Lad:
Quote:
Thanks for your mail,
My number is +44 702 403 xxxx or 00944702403xxxx

I'll let Master handle this reply.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those phone numbers are redirected premium cost numbers, right?
He is not being serious, now. This is the second redirect he has given us.
Evil or Very Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I PM'd you the number. Don't know if it's a redirect, is it?

Let's put him in the hotseat, make him mess up a meet in London.

Alf wrote:
Quote:
so will you call me or shall i call you? Is it ok if i call in the evenings. I tried once but could not get through!
Quote:
I will be in London saturday. Please provide your office address where I shall meet you.

Edit: Also sent this:
Quote:
Hey I just tried to call you and it's a fake number again. My phone company will not let me call this they say I need a direct land number or mobile.

So you can call me. I am going to be in london in 2 days. I will meet you. Tell me where.

Alf

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked again. +4470 is a redirect number.

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wish to inform you that i got an intrenet phone right now.With this phone you can call me any were in the world.Its a world internet form Glo Mobile.dont worry when you come to London I will get one for you ok.

Below is the number 0092345335xxxx,you can reach me on that ok.
As soon you get to london ,you can give us a call and i will pick you up,Down to our office, in london. First you need to answer my following question below ok.

1,Give me information about your flight,Date time ,inshort all information?
2,I d hope you are coming with the fund ?
I wish to inform you that your document is still well ok,and ready to be sign by you in presentation of the insurance fees.
So try and call me ,with my internet line ,it will go one,I never give it out but i have given it to you,i will be waiting for your call.
Regards
Micheal williams

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Juju and Master, pounding on him till he coughed up that direct line. Very Happy clapping Thumbs up Now, we'll see if he has any co-horts in London, or if he is just trying to "get back at us for wasting his time!" Let's see if we can get a webcam safari going, and if there really is someone in London, let's get him on the ferry to Ireland or something. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic