SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in transit - Enugu to Lagos - 14 days starnded

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ 'fraud stars' is one of my favorite "ladisms" too

@Becky, you can always ask him how to send money and act confused about it all. Ask him what exactly the information should be (this way you can also get his name).

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad had gone silent all day long. I was beginning to wonder if he went home early, but then I got another mail to the main office w/ a Lagos IP still. Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thanks for the mail.I want to bring it to you notice that i don't need the money for any compensation.All i require from your office is to deliver the package to me on or before Friday 16/01/2009 before 6:00pm.Failure to do so be ready to face the music.Investigation or no investigation if by the end of the stipulated period,my Attorney will be contacting you with a writ of surmmon.I will make sure that through the Nigeria Embassy in the United State and through the United State Embassy here in Nigeria your company will be brought to book.Then we shall claim damages the stupid Agent you have here has caused me all these while.I don't have much to say till your company falls to comply with the date.
However,once more i am sure am in Lagos.Why i cannot send you my ticket is that your Agent has made me lose confidence in your companies authenticity.I will advice that you tell your Supervisor to book for an appointment for both of us so i can prove to your company that i have been in lagos for over five days.
Be that As it may,I believe you know the implication of what you are trying to do.
Thanks,
Jack

Hmm, again, he's the one who traveled for a day hundreds of miles, yet my agent is stupid Laughing

Sorry Becky, I had to poke him with a stick, I couldn't resist.
Quote:
Sir, I am sure that our company is doing all it can in this investigation. The legal department has a question regarding your email. Is your 6pm deadline your time or US Pacific time?

Tomorrow morning I'll inform him that the Benin agent will be swooping in and taking control. He can meet him for his parcel before he goes back.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OD - I just called him. He says he's still in Lagos, wherever he was it was very noisy. Says P4rcel D1rect refuses to give him the package and to call him back in an hour. Maybe he was meeting with his attorney and the Nigerian Embassy. I love his threatening email!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work. I love to read the frustration oozing from lad messages.

One idea that came to me might be suitable to add one more twist to the package delivery fiasco. After investigating the situation, it was determined the agent has the wrong package which is the cause of the confusion and missed meetings. The new problem is there are three packages with damaged labels and PD is unsure which one belongs to him. Send the lad pictures of the mangled boxes and ask him to identify which one is his. Besides his ranting about "How would I know what the box looks like", it might create concern about the contents being damaged or lost. I have a few crunched boxes in my garage. If you can't find pictures, I can tape a few together and take pictures for you.

Whenever a lad asks for a large sum of money such as $500 for travel, I ask why does he need so much money. I claim plane fare across in the US or between UK and Europe is less than that amount. I have provided a link below to a book called the Rough Guide to West Africa. On page 38 it states road transportation is $1.50-4.50 per 100 km. I use this piece of information whenever I question their large money request for travel. In the same book section, it states you can live and travel for $450 per month. BTW, there is a lot of other very useful information in that book.

West Africa Guide

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have the capability of cleaning up/enhancing a taped phone call? Lad went off on a monologue when I told him "I couldn't bear it if he stopped loving me" I can pick up "confused" and what sounds like "may never see me again" but I would love to know what else he was saying.

Surprisingly, when I asked him to spell his last name for me so I could go right to WU, he said he would email me in the morning. I guess he doesn't mind being stranded...is this day 5?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States

Last edited by beckythatcher on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like your idea PRS, I'll have to see where I can work this in. Maybe the Benin field agent who is coming over tomorrow has this problem. I don't have any boxes but if you could tape up yours and send the pics to [url=mailto:[email protected]] PD [/url] that would be awesome. Very Happy

My agent got this from Mr tough mugu a little while ago
Quote:
Mr Charles,
You are the achitecte of your misfortune.Remember you told to complain to the main office if am nolonger happy with your services.Now i have done it you are shouting.You are lucky i don't know you in person,i would have had you arrested.Let me tell you that by the end of friday i don't have my package deliver to me,i will sue the whole of your company from the main office.So i advice you to deliver my package before the end of friday to avoid further problem from my lawyer.Look do you know that you are very stupid agent.You don't know how to make money like other Agents do in other companies.You better seat up and watch your steps.
Jack

My agent will send him a drunken reply later tonight threatening him because all the trouble he's caused. I think I'll have to borrow something from one of theDevGuy's posts Twisted Evil

My main office just sent him this
Quote:
Hello sir. I would like to inform you that the preliminary investigation has been completed and they have found our field agent Charles Eeze at fault. I cannot tell you whether he will be terminated or any kind of internal reprimand that he may incur but he will be dealt with. It is employees like this that can give our company a poor image in a market we are attempting to emerge in. Their final report must be certified by the board and that will not occur until tomorrow.

In the meantime he is currently on probation which means that his status as a parcel handler has been suspended. He cannot get at any of the parcels which are behind an electronic code lock system so rest assured that your and all other customers parcels are safe and secure.

We are in the process of shifting over our Contonou Benin field agent J4mes M4rtin tomorrow afternoon to retreive the parcels and distribute them to the rightful customers. Once he gains the parcels from storage, he is scheduled to meet each of the parcel owners outside the Federal Palace Hotel which is located in Lagos. Please be sure to have your tracking number handy when going to pick up your parcel from him. Since he still has to provide logistics in Benin, he will only be there until 3 pm.

Again, on behalf of our great company, I apologize for the mishandling that has occurred and hope it has not sullied your thoughts of this company.

The hotel is located on Victoria Island, a location that I've heard must be bribed into because that is where the wealthy live. Anyone else think he'll miss the appt? Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@OD

Quote:
Look do you know that you are very stupid agent.

Did you know this about yourself OD? Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe I would have if I wasn't so stupid. Embarassed Wink

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..my Attorney will be contacting you with a writ of surmmon

y'know... it's just awesome when they start working themselves in a frenzy & bangin' his fist all pissed off. He's about as tough as a chocolate fireguard!

Tell him to bring more gasoline for the fire!!.. where ever you decide to send him, add another 10 miles extra for that little outrage

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love this

Quote:
You better seat up and watch your steps.

How does one even do that?

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad seems well streded.

41.219.255.157 Nigeria (Lagos)
8:05 pm thursday in Nigeria...I think he arrived Saturday afternoon.

Quote:
I am sorry i could not write you like i told you.It was as a result of my inablilty to pay for airtime ticket for at the cafe.Laughing
I am going through alot of pains here.If you are willing to help me with the 500 dallars i requested from you,here is the receivers information.
Name:Okol1 Ej1ke Who in the world is this? I'm not sending any money to anyone but Jack!
My dear if you really have feelings for me as soon as you read this mail do something.I am waiting for your call to tell me that you have sent the money with the control number and test question with the senders name.Please don't make anymore mistake.
I got news that my father is worried about me,for not coming back as i told them.The hospital authority is still not allowing him sleep on the bed anymore since we are unable to pay the discharge fees.
Honey if you render this help to me,i will never forget you.I promise you that i will make you the mother of my children.
I await your response soon.

Bummer for him.

ETA: I know there is a bank in Accra that will arrest lads coming in with fake WU. Anything like that in Lagos?

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow ................ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked That's was just awesome, I definitly loved it. I want more .......... Twisted Evil Great post!!!
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the same frustration some persons must have felt, when they were cheated by 419 scammers. Let them taste their own medicine. Once again Oscar winning performance ... Twisted Evil
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ His do you mean?..with the poor sick father having to sleep on the floor in the hospital. Crying or Very sad

Me to Lad
Quote:
Jack..it is breaking my heart to read this. P4rcel D1rect told me that they sent another agent and you should have met with him this afternoon to get your package. So you should have lots of money to pay for airtime, etc. Please explain.
As far as sending you money through Western Union..yes, I will try to do that. I don't know that I have $500...I already sent you $6000 and a computer...but I'll see what I can do. My friend 3rica said she might be able to lend me some. But who is this Okol1? I don't want to mess up and send the money to someone I don't know. Just write out for me your last name so I don't misspell it and I will get you some money if you still need it.

He was supposed to meet a PD agent at 3pm his time...but he says nothing about that so I don't know what happened there.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word from the lad today? I haven't heard squat. I had the main office send a quick email thanking him for getting it, but no response from him. I wonder if he decided he had enough and went home. Do you think you can find out from him where he was staying?

Oh, and you can update the thread title since I think yesterday was day 6. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still in Lagos

41.219.197.229 Nigeria (Bariga) as of 8:35 pm his time. I guess that means another overnight. Crying or Very sad

He seems to have given up on PD. I have voiced my suspicions that he has all these "friends" who are willing to pick up packages or money for him and yet he won't give me his last name so I can send it directly.

Quote:
I have not seen the agent and is like the company is playing some sort of game with me.
Since i came to Nigeria i have not gotten any valid identity card as prove.Therefore i use the people who have valid ID cards who will stand and collect the money.If you want to help here is the name.
Name:Okol1 Ejike Cal1stus
My dear i have lost hope in all these things happening to me since i met you.I want to go back home to see my father before he dies of no seeing for that past seven days.
If you really loved me this time to show me so i will lay my life for you in return.I look forword from hearing from you soon.
If you do everything like i told you there will be no problem.Remember i told to use DHL for sen the package but you refused now who is to blame.Just follow all my instruction and there will be problems.
Lots of Love.
NB:If you disappoint me i will know there is no love in exsitenance

ETA: My response

Quote:
Please understand how this looks to me. I talked to Parcel Direct and they said you were supposed to meet their new agent at 3:00 yesterday. He was able to deliver all the packages except yours and two others. The agent had to return to his own district so now your package is in Cotono (is that spelled right?).
My goodness Jack. I have sent you $6000 plus a computer that cost almost $1000 and now you are asking me for more money and you want me to send it to someone I don't know. What am I supposed to think here?
Maybe you never even went to Lagos and are sitting with your father in the hospital now. Maybe you are laughing with your friends about the stupid woman who you made fall in love with you.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same IP. He must be running low on funds for internet because he doesn't seem to be mailing us very often.

I got this from him
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I have not gone to the location you gave me.[They make it so easy to blame everything on them, don't they!]I did not collect any parcel.I want to know if the Agent is still there and how will i locate him.The location is very far from mine and besides the address is very complex.I have not been able to go there.I will try to be there by sartuday afternoon.I will require you to give me details as soon as you read this mail.How will i know the agent.

So my rep just sent this
Quote:
Sir, why on earth did you not meet the agent at the time and location specified? The agent is from Benin and is back in local district of Contonou. All undelivered parcels would have returned with him as our Lagos field agent was fired after management decided he acted in a manner detrimental to the conduct befitting a representative. Since you missed your window when he came to you, you will need to travel to meet him to retrieve your parcel from the storage area in the Contonou airport.

Let's see if we can get his butt moving to Benin, it's not that far off. This now makes 7 confirmed days. Too bad I never kept track of the number of total PD induced lad sleepovers, I'd love to know how many I'm up to Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Green Royally Impressed and inspired Smile

I'm interested to see if you can keep him traveling - he apparently isn't too broke since he's managing to eat & have housing somehow - he's not complained that he's sleeping in the car or the streets...no mention of lack of gas...I'm sure 7 days in a strange town isn't cheap...too bad he's not enjoying his "vacation"

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wonder about this lad...he's more articulate than many (Kelvin comes to mind!) and back when he needed an address, he gave me the address of his friend "Charles O------" who works in a bank. He gave the same name to OD as the person coming to pick up the package in Lagos and slipped and signed "Charlie" on at least one email to PD. AND the personalized photos he sent are tagged "CH". I suspect that my lad's real name is Charles O--------- so I wonder if he really does work at a bank and scams on the side. If so, hopefully this will be enough to return him to honest labor full time.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Returning to an honest days work would make my day.

Captains log, day 8 in Lagos, the mugu is still searching for his money, but now starting to figure things out. He titled the subject of his latest email as "GUY MEN" so he is finally figuring that he is being played like a well tuned violin. Too bad PD doesn't let up and always plays it straight.

mugu wrote:
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your information.I was unable to locate the address before time.Now that the company's representative in Contonou has Gone with the package,I have a proposal for your company.Here is my address in lagos No.1a Agboola Street IjeshaTedo Surulere Lagos.Use Fedex or errand Express to send my package to my house then i will pay for the delievery.If you cannot accept this arrangement,then know it that there is more to it than a package somewhere.At this point am even suspecting both your company and the sender of that package as GUY MEN.May i really know why and what you think you can make out a poor boy like me.You are just wasting your time ok.So to prove your company is not part of the trick accept the proposal so that things will be in place.
Thanks

agent wrote:
Sir from the tone of your email it sounds to me as if you never made an attempt to locate the address. Please inform me of the truth and let me know if you had even bothered. I am working hard for you and want to ensure you are not dragging your feet in this process. Foremost sir, I do not appreciate you calling me a gay man. I am a happily married man and even if I was it would have no merit regarding how I handle customers. It is blind arrogance such as what you are trying to label a fellow human being that causes much strife in the world. For all future mailings, please keep this on track sir and not base it on someones preferences.

As previously stated, since you did not arrive to meet the agent he would have brought the parcel back with him. Our policy will not allow him to hand the parcel to another company, so he would need to make another trip to Lagos. I do not think he is familiar with your area, so if you can please draw a map of the location I may pass it on to him so he may do as you are requesting. Please draw it with as much detail as possible so there is no confusion.

Lets see how he handles this Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Foremost sir, I do not appreciate you calling me a gay man.

Too funny!!!

And from my side IP 41.219.240.184 Nigeria (Lagos)
Quote:
It has now done on me that you are collabrating with this company to run me down.I don't see why you should think i did not come to lagos.In the first place i told you to use DHL or FEDEX,but you refused knowing very well that you have an arrangment with the fake company who wants to trick me.See let me bring to notice that i don't leave in Lagos.I was not able to locate the hotel.I was only able to go there and the hotel attendant said no company representative was there.
Look if you are done with your tricks let me know.Bear it in mind that you sent all these out of your concern as it regards my father's condition.Well i don't blame you for saying am asking for more money because if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded. Twisted Evil
I can see that it is your plans to run me down in the name of love.I think we shall call all these nigth mere a quiet.Am tried of all these lies and decite.
BYE BYE it was nice knowing a player like you.

He's accusing me of collaborating! Although he claims he did go to the hotel...I wish there was a way to confirm that. I think he may be giving up.

Ragamuffin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This ongoing saga is hilarious. keep the updates coming, will be a shame if the lad gives up, but he is starned afterall Razz

p.s. I am new here but I am loving the community so far, good work guys
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep him going, it's been only 8 days. You are masters you should've thought of something. Why stop the trip now ... I'm sure he'll manage ... Twisted Evil
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Ragamuffin. Very Happy

@Bird, I have no intention of letting him go just yet. I'll keep him there or over to Benin for as long as I can. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Farkward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps it's time for the P4rcel Dir3ct to send him an insurance claim form for monetary losses (treble damages) as the result of fraudulent activity on the part of their agent? Get his greed going again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic