SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tin foil helmet contest (We have a winner, and an update.)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Let's do it PF.

I'm in. Let's take him out.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say I look good in gold, but sheeeeyittttt, y'alls know I make ANYTHING look good (and no, this isn't the Chris Farley beauty program).

@ PF - I appreciate the beer money. Wink

@ All the whiney beeyatches out there trying to play it off like you don't wish YOU had the skillz, well...

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

P.S. - For the record, I've lost count of how many premium memberships I've bought for people at this site, and Fats Domino sits there pissing and moaning that I stole his pic and cashed in. That bastard is just pissed 'cause I'm not married and am ALLOWED to check my e-mail over the weekend. That cheap loser actually recycled the stamps that the lads used to send us money from Chad, in order to send me my stuff. I mean, seriously...

STAMPS?????

And SOOI, I'd ask why you're so butt-hurt about all of this if I wasn't aware that you're simply butt-hurt about everything. I know, you like it.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here was my thinking when Prof got me on chat over the weekend.
Prof is a very dedicated baiter, who watches over those TWATS while JoJo suns on the beach, mows the lawn, mops the floor, goes to the mall, or whatever his wife makes him do on the weekend. Prof knew that JoJo would go ballastic, and whine and piss and moan, if he found out that he had won the competition with the first pic, but it didn't arrive in time. He would blame Prof and cast all kinds of aspersions upon his character if that happened. JoJo hates to lose anything. I didn't want Prof to suffer through listening to all the $hit that was surely going to flow out of JoJo's mouth. You all know I'm right about that. Cool
So, if Prof took the initiative, looked into the TWAT boxes as he is authorized to do by the wife-whipped JoJo over the weekend and found the winning pic, I see nothing wrong with him submitting it for the absent JoJo. And JoJo should be glad that Prof did his duty, and proclaimed JoJo the winner of the contest in name only. JoJo owes Prof the membership for his long and unfailing dedication to the wicked TWAT bait. JoJo doesn't even want the membership. He just wants a crown and the adulation of baiters, so don't let him fool you.
If I knew this was going to cause such a rift and schism with the members, I should have not told Prof that the contest was a first posted competition. When he asked me to host the pic quickly, I should have said, "Go away, Prof. Do it yourself, or let lazy JoJo do it on Monday."
But that would have meant that BobCat would have won. If JoJo came back, found out that he had the winning pic, and Prof knew it and had the pic, but didn't post it, he would have really gone off on Prof! Surprised
We members would be subjected to whining, and Prof would be abused for weeks over it. As it turns out, BobCat also was rewarded a membership. Had I known that this was going to happen, I probably would have just let Prof take care of everything. JoJo would have come in second, which he would have hated, but he would have been over that disappointment as soon as another competition came along.

I guess maybe I should apologise to Pastor Frank for "helping a fellow baiter" out. I'm sorry, PF, for helping to cause such controversy over your picture contest. Next time, if he's not my lad or not any mentee of mine, I'm butting out. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what I think should happen. I think Prof should be banned. His contribution to the TWAT characters are purely financial. YW and I just used him for monetary reasons. Basically, he funded the phone calls. He's not smart enough to read or write emails, so YW and I did the real baiting. Prof just had deep pockets (rather, his mother in whose basement he lives has deep pockets), so we used him for what we needed. Everyone knows I am the genuis behind this. And, to correct SH... he is not authorized to check the TWAT boxes. He is commanded. Prof normally does as told, like the good little helper monkey he is. But someone, I'm thinking SH, probably put into his brain that he could be more than my pawn. Not true.

So, I think Prof should be banned. SH's premium membership should be revoked and given to me. Pastor Frank should get to punch Prof in the face for his theft. And Slightly should be banned as well.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
And Slightly should be banned as well.

As long as I take that plagiaristic bitch Prof down with me, I'm OK with that.
I have no problem taking one for the team if it means ridding Eater of a photo-thieving cock-wallet.

Not before Pastor Frank lands one on Prof's gimpy looking face though.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for those selfless words, I will use my weight (literally) to make sure you are not banned Slightly. Undoubtedly I'll get emails and PMs telling me what a stupid thing that is to do (not letting Slightly be banned), but it is what it is.

PF should get a good swipe at Prof. Thanks for the contest btw. Good idea.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
scammerdemise
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

man i cant believe how stupid some of these lads are, i mean come on a tin foil hat???? that is awesome!!!!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<----- Are you saying that people who wear tin foil hats are stupid? Perhaps you are genetically immune to the plasmatic radiation that many governments beam into the skulls of helpless citizens. The RFID chip placed in the victims brain stem, at birth, receives these transmissions and... I cant say much more right now as I am sure that ECHELON is monitoring this interweb communication.

Anyway, welcome to Eater. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, all I have left to say is I think JoJo needs to be banned from all future contests, because he causes trouble whether he wins or loses.
If anyone needs a punch, it's JoJo.

I'm sorry JoJo messed up your competition, PF.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What is this?
"Protect a Plagiarising Bitch Day"?

Prof should be punished and you know it.

I agree that Jojo needs a punch though.
And a good kicking.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
I'm sorry JoJo messed up your competition, PF.

He won it, fair and square. I will let him and the Prof fight over the premium membership.

I am currently dreaming up a new contest, with tighter restrictions. Something to get our new members (3 months or less) off their collective ass, and away from their PS3 or Wii.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic