SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tripol1 or bust -work in progress-

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby
Oh we shall see Scooby, we will most definitely see! Very Happy

Just got this from lad. I think he's almost excited about being a terrorist. lol

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

You're telling me there is know problem. Pls can you tell me more about this lovely business. Pls i need to know. You know what i dont want you to write through this e-mail again. I can now trust you more dawn my family.
Send me mail through my personal and hotline mail.
[email protected]
I dont give pple this mail. I want to keep this deal secret between me and you.
Pls tell me more. Are we now a terrorist? Dont be scare tell me. I'm am always there for you. We're family not friend

Guess I'll see what this new email addy of his is all about.
Being as I am a paranoid guy, I need some answers.

me wrote:
My Dear friend,

What is this email address you are sending me? Who is xxxxx?
Are you being honest with me H4j1 that this is your email address?

Your Friend

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't use that big "T" word on H@j1. He's just a small boi. Tell him he's about to become an illegitimate businessman, that's all. A black market facilitator or something like that. The "T" word has such bad connotations, and is easily misunderstood. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah he's asked about me being a terrorist before. I had told him the I myself was not a terrorist, but the people I sell to were possibly terrorists.

This just in. He seems to be getting on board with this pretty well. I have a sneaking suspicion that he will probably get a gang of his friends together to try and mug Scooby's lad. I'm still hoping for a good fist fight. Very Happy

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

You don't need to be scared. That's my private e-mail address. I'm using this e-mail I.D for our secret business at work. You know we're sailing some Gold Dust secretly from my work. I saw your message. I want you to explain more for me about this business and who is the person you're sending to me? Is't a white men? I'll like to know more about this deal.
I dont mind what ever business you're offering me. I'm ready to do it. The more that it will fetch me much money. That's why i said you mail me through my personal e-mail address for the security purpose.
Pls tell me more

Sent him this.
Hoping this is the last time I have to explain this to him.

me wrote:
Dear H4ji,

You assured me that this was your email address, so I will trust you that you were honest with me.

H4ji, the people I have bringing the money to you are African, they live in Gh4na. There should be one man and one woman (brother and sister) they usually like to travel in pairs for safety. If you don't like that arrangement, you are more than welcome to bring a friend with you as well.
The place where you will meet them is in front of the Cot0nou Cathedr4l, it is an easy landmark to find in the city of Cot0nou as the building itself is colored with red and white stripes. I have attached a picture.

You need only meet them on January 24th in front of the Cathedral, say the password, collect your money, and leave.
If you are feeling charitable you may consider buying them lunch or something before they have to return to Gh4na.

H4ji, you must not think of this business as terrorism.
We are not terrorists my friend, we merely provide the weapons for terrorists to commit terrorism. After we sell it to them, it is none of our concern what happens to it.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me my friend.

Sincerely

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terrorists?? Merely freedom fighters surely?

The way this is going I may have to tell my lad/ladette that the agent he/she/they is/are meeting is in fact 27 men with knives and guns. Don't worry though, the money is in rolls hidden in the handles Wink

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby

Either way, I don't see it as being a very "pleasant" meeting between our two lads.

I can't wait to read the emails the day after their meeting. Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just sent this. FFS this lad is skittish. Rolling Eyes

lad wrote:
Sir,

I saw your mail n my private address. But, i'm still scared may be you're coming to arest me. But, what is the password? Sir, i have tender letter of my resignation today to show you that i mean business. You mean this pple are from gh4na? Sir, why can't you let me arrange a good secure place for both of us to met. I mean a very secure area.

No, no, no H4j1, we want to give Scooby's lads a fighting chance! Very Happy

me wrote:
Dear H4ji,

My friend, you haven't done anything wrong to get arrested yet H4ji. I am not the Police or any other kind of law enforcement my friend. I am just a businessman trying to finish up a deal.
H4ji, I am the only one who should have a fear of being arrested. I have been doing illegal things for many years.
The two people you are meeting are good and trustworthy people. Their Father has been aiding me in my business for over 10years. You do not have to worry H4ji.

I chose the meeting place because it is a familiar place to them. As I told you, they are from Gh4na and they could easily get lost in a large city like Cot0nou. For the sake of simplicity, it is better that they meet you there in front of the C4thedral.
I have been to the C4thedral myself H4ji, it is a secure enough place for this type of simple transaction.

As far as the password is concerned, either you can come up with a suitable password, or we can wait for them to come up with a suitable one my friend. I will leave that up to you.

I apologize H4ji, I forgot to attach the pivcture that I told you I would of the C4thedral. I'm sure that since you live in B3nin that you have seen it before. It is actually very close to the C3ntral M0sque and not too far from the River and the Coast.

Sincerely

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can hear H@j1's knees clicking together right now. He's scared. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning's update. Now he wants pictures. Rolling Eyes

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

Pls if you want to mail again. Mail me through my personal e-mail address okay!
Well, i'll be waiting them. But, i still dont believe this untill the day.
But, i'm ready to work for you. Pls can you send me ur pics?
through my [email protected]

pony pony pony
Star
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked the brother and sister how they are getting to Cotonou...

Quote:
Thank you for your information. I hope you are in good health as am doing here.

We are also making arrangemet regarding our transport to Cotonou, we will be driving to Cotonou. That will be safe for us when returning, however, if we are not allowed to enter Togo or Cotonou with our car as there are certain requirement which we need to certify ( international driving license for the driver and Ecowas pass) which the period is too short for my brother to attain for him to drive through, we will park at the Aflao border and join a bus to Cotonou and back.

I am equally working on things here and hopefully i know we will have a successful first transaction. Due to the time i hope your agent is ready and will be able to make it to Ghana and back on time. This means we will have to meet in Cotonou at the early hours of 25th so they can set off in time, that is why i have plan to leave here on the 24th. if by 7am on the 25th morning we have being able to meet, they can set off by 8am and will be able to return on time before the borders are closed.

I will have to know your agent name and whoever he is coming with especially as we meet in Cotonou. Also how many people are coming to the meeting with your agent. We have just some days left and am optimistic that they are ready and we can make it within the time frame.

Please do keep me informed.

My Best Regards

Afua

Also do send my regards to your Agent.

I'll mention midnight on the Saturday. has your lad given you a code or a name to call him by Blah? Soon as you let me know I'll pass it on to Afua, The Worried Girl!

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby

The name I have been calling him is H*a*j*i. That's the short version of his name E*L-H*a*j*i.

I just sent off another "hurry the hell up" type message to his new "family only" email address.

me wrote:
H4ji,

You have not messaged me back from this email address yet.
I need you to come up with a password SOON, otherwise I will have to make on up myself my friend.

The C0urier's is having some transportation issues and will not be able to meet until the morning of the 25th H4ji.

Send me your preferred password and I will be sure to send you any updates.

Your Friend

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Just in.

lad wrote:
Dear R1c4hrd,

I'll do that untill we start the deal. Cos, i still dont so much believe in this. I'm sorry to say this. This is pasword i prefer. G*T*B i think is ok!
About the picture sir, i hope u didn't forget?
Reply through my hotmail address

I'm a man of mystery H4j1, I don't send lads my picture...EVER!

me wrote:
Dear H4j1,

I don't really know what the hell else to tell you that would make you believe me that this is the Real thing happening here. But if you're going to back out of it then it would be better if you told me now so that I can arrange for someone else to assist me.
I will not be sending you a picture of myself H4j1, you can see what I look like when we meet.

I will send your password "G*T*B" to the C0urier and let them know that will be using that.

I have still NOT received a message from that other email address even though I have sent numerous messages to it. I don't trust that address and will not be sending any more emails to it H4ji.

Sincerely

*edit*

Just received this from him.
Seems all I had to do was put my foot down and now he's a bit less mouthy.

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

I trust you. But, I'm scare Cos you know also heare about all this Internet fraud. That's why i suppose to bcarefully. I told you earlier that i've been dup during the last deal i do with a guy here in my country. That's why i need to becarefull. I also went to the Arab emb4ccy yesterday. But, they directed to the Liby4 embaccy in L4gos. I'll be on my way to l4gos this weekend to procced for the Visa. About my hotmail there's no problem about that is save.

I will say this about this entire bait. It has certainly taught me to be a lot more patient with my lads, especially when they are as "slow" as H4j1 is.

me wrote:
Dear H4ji,

I am not asking you to send me anything my friend, there is no way that I could be trying to defraud you. I am the one sending you money. I am the one that is taking all the risks H4ji, but I know you won't let me down my friend.

H4ji, there is no reason for you to be going to the Liby4n embassy my friend, the ship is no longer going into Tr1poli. It has been re-routed to Sen3gal my friend.
Once you get the travel funds from my c0urier you need to buy a plane ticket into Sen3gal. I will meet you there and we will finally be able to meet my friend.

Sincerely

Quick to reply. Thats more like it H4j1. You WILL obey me and trust me.

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

I hope this is good idea. Thank you for giving this information quickly, Cos i could have waste my time and go to Nig3ria.
I'm 100% assure u that i will never betray you and i'll be very glad to met you in person.
Remeber the password G*T*B.
Sir, i will do anything i mean anything to work for you the more that you'll promise me that u will take good care of me.

Oh don't you worry H4j1, Scooby and I will take GREAT care of you!

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent him this.

me wrote:
Dear H4ji,

I will send your password request off to the C0urier immediately. I will confirm with you once again, the password you are requesting is "G*T*B".

By working for me H4ji, you will become a VERY wealthy man. There is much money to be made in this world by selling these types of weapons.
You must never concern yourself with what the weapons will be used for.

I look forward to seeing you and working with you my friend.

Sincerely

*edit*

He always strikes me as such a weenie. I feel like I can almost picture him in his little internet cafe, timidly typing away and asking himself all of life's great questions. Very Happy

lad wrote:
Pls remember to give them my number. So when they arrive they could call me

No H4j1, I will not allow you to bother Scooby's lads with your phone calls while they are on their much-needed vacation.

me wrote:
Dear H4ji,

I am not sure if they have mobile phones.
You will only need to meet them in front of the C0tonou Cath3dral at the designated time.
J4nuary 25th. 07:00am, that is 7 O clock in the Morning H4ji.

Do not be late.

pony pony pony
Star

Last edited by blah on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping Thumbs up

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just a typing machine today! His mind seems to be a little more at ease though.
He did however surprise me by reminding me of an inconsistency on my part! Not really an issue and I believe I recovered decently.

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,
Thank you again for chosing me. But, you should pls extend that time to atlist 8am. Cos, my place is very far to there. Pls let them make it around 8am. But, u told me that this people are coming from ghana.
Well, you can give them my number to call me before there arriver, i hope that will be ok! U said you will send $7:500. That's enough to travel. But, you told me earlier that u have redirect the ship to Lib3ria why Sen3gal again?

I responded.

me wrote:
Dear H4ji,

The Port Official that I was communicating with in Lib3ria has disappeared. He may have been arrested for allowing me to bribe him. If he did get arrested then it is possible that he told the Police that my ship was going to land in Lib3ria.
For your safety and mine H4ji, I had to re-direct the ship for Sen3gal instead. Since you will be flying there it should not create any problems.

I will pass on your request for 8am instead of 7am H4ji. I'm sure it won't be any problem.
I will also pass on your telephone number so that they can communicate with you if any problem arises.
H4ji, I am not sure if I still have your telephone number in my emails. Could you re-send it to me?

You loyal friend

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, great day, blah. I think the lad is starting to come around. If he just doesn't get chickensh1t in the next 8 days, you might be golden!
I'm sure you will have to give him pets everyday, just to keep his tail wagging. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keeping things up to date...

I've mailed my lad about the meeting place, time and codenames. Got this today.

Quote:
Thanks for your information. I am glad to hear about how things are being arranged. I have taken note of all the codenames. I will package the paper work as said in this email. Regarding the meeting place, If you can get the picture of the and the map for me, i will appreciate it so much as i have not being there before. However, if sending it over the net will not be safe, then we can leave it. i will be able to locate the place.

For now i am ok with the arrangement and i look forward to our meeting.

@Blah - I think another little slap might be in order with your lad. If my "agents" can make it all the way from Ghana for 7am then your lad is severely taking the p*** to ask for an "around 8am" meeting Mad

Closed lad accounts x5
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scooby's lads are now the odds on favorites to get there @ 7 to 5 odds.
blah's lad is still an 8-1 longshot. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby

Don't worry, I will make sure that this lazy bastard shows up at 7am. I've already cut him plenty of slack and he needs to get his ass in gear an hour earlier.

Hell, if I was picking up $7500 in FREE money, I wouldn't give a crap what time I was supposed to do it. Laughing

Just sent him this.

me wrote:
Dear H4ji,

I have been unable to reach the C0urier to tell them of the new time of 8am.
If I am unable to reach them and give them this new information, you will have to arrive at the meeting place at 7am. It is only one hour difference H4ji, it should not be a problem for you.

I will keep you updated my dear friend.

Sincerely

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I pretty much didn't bother to reply to him all weekend. He sent me this on Saturday.

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

Well, i'll try to met up. But, pls give them my number so that they can contact me on there way coming.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks

I don't like this whole "I'll try" crap coming from him.
Just sent him this.

me wrote:
Dear H4ji,

It is important that you meet with the C0urier and get your traveling funds.
If you cannot accomplish the simple task of meeting in front of a Cath3dral in your own city at the designated time then I would ask you to please tell me now so that I can find someone else who will.
The C0urier does not have a mobile phone, most of my C0uriers are from very poor towns and cities in Africa and they cannot afford such items. I will keep your number on hand in case the need arises to call you.

H4ji, the C0urier has a code name that you are to refer to her by. Her code name is "W0rried Girl".
She has also been informed of your preferred password of "G-T-B".

Your friend

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this back from him.

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

So they dont have phone to call? and you also told me that they are from gh4na. How come a whole C0urier company will not have phone?
Well, everything is left to you. I have tried my best for you, if i'm not intrested i wouldn't have tender my resgnation letter. I believe that communicate together will be the best.
Well, you told me that they will come on this sunday 25th?
I'll waite them, Cos, the place is very far to my area.
But, i will try to met up with and you will send them the intstruction info or you will send the information to me through mail?

Dumb lad. I believe I have told him a dozen times that this isn't a courier "company" but he doesn't seem to want to listen..
I sent him this in reply.

me wrote:
H4ji,

They are not a C0urier "Company" my friend. They are just a simple family that I have known for many years and that will act as a c0urier for me when I ask them to.

I apologize for doubting your dedication to this my friend, it's just that at this juncture of this transaction I cannot afford for anything to go wrong. For you to miss the meeting with the C0urier and not be able to travel to Sen3gal would be a disaster H4ji! I NEED you there to meet with the ship and the buyer.
But you are my friend H4ji, and I trust you to be able to successfully complete this transaction.

It shouldn't be necessary to use any phones H4ji until you have to call the men that are buying the T4nks. And even then, you will just be calling and giving them the password that will signify that the T4nks and Munitions have arrived safely.
But we will discuss those details when you get to Sen3gal my friend.

To repeat all of my instructions.

You will meet with a female C0urier (codename W0rried G1rl) on January 25th at 7AM in front of the C0tonou C4thedral. She will give you the password of "G-T-B" to prove her identity to you. You will address her by her codename "W0rried G1rl".

I look forward to having you as a part of my business H4ji. After the many years you have suffered working in your gold mine, you will enjoy my line of work much much more.

Your friend

A little stroking goes a long way with this lad. Very Happy
He just sent me this.

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

I'm 100% guarantee you. You said $75OO
am right?

Sent this reply.

me wrote:
Dear Friend,

Yes, $7500.00 is the correct amount H4ji. It will be in US Dollars, I hope this is not a problem for you. I would have sent you an even $10,000 but it would have been a bit more difficult for that amount of money to fit into a small backpack that the C0urier could carry.

Be safe my friend

Sincerely

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haji's odds are going up. Only 4 to 1 he doesn't go now. Very Happy
"Worried Girl" is waiting in the wings with a "borrowed phone," in case he starts to chicken out at the last minute. Wink Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those odds have got to be cut again. Got this today,

Quote:

My lad really is putting the effort into conning Blah's lad! It's just a shame that they're both expecting the other to bring money! I'm forseeing a Benny Hill style chase around Cotonou.

Closed lad accounts x5
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scooby

If you really think about it, I believe the "keys" will work out perfectly.

There's really a couple of scenarios that could emerge here.

1.) My lad could attempt to mug your lad. This is a VERY likely scenario seeing as your lad is coming to my lad's home turf. H4j1 is likely to show up with several of his friends and just swipe the backpack.

2.) Our lads could be cordial with each other and discover that they have been tricked. I don't think this scenario is very likely at all though.

Either way, you and I are going to have some serious explaining to do with our lads when they storm off from the meeting to a internet cafe and unleash the caps-lock fury. Very Happy

I'm thinking that I will tell H4j1 that he has clearly been double-crossed by your lad, and that I will have your lad shot immediately. Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blah wrote:

I'm thinking that I will tell H4j1 that he has clearly been double-crossed by your lad, and that I will have your lad shot immediately. Laughing

You see Blah that just won't wash - It is clear to me that your mistrustful Lad has double-crossed my lad. I will unleash a Juju curse upon him Wink

Closed lad accounts x5
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this off.
Scooby brought up a good point that we need his lad's ip proof that he has indeed, traveled to B3nin and at least ATTEMPTED to pick up money. Very Happy

me wrote:
Dear H4ji,

I have not heard from you today, I hope that you are well and that your God All4h is keeping you safe in that dangerous mine.

Things are still going very well and on schedule. The ship's Captain sent me a telegram telling me that he should be in the designated offload point in Sen3gal on time. This is very good news to know.
In less than a month H4ji, you and I will be very wealthy men. We have worked hard to get to this point in the transaction and it is about to pay off for us my friend!

I was meaning to ask you H4ji, do you have the address of a Internet Cafe where the C0urier can send me a message from and tell me that the mission has been accomplished? I have been to C0tonou before, but I always just used the Internet from my hotel room and am not sure where the Internet Cafe's are.

I look forward to hearing from you my friend. Please be safe.

Sincerely

pony pony pony
Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic