SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in transit - Enugu to Lagos - 14 days starnded

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is "J4ck"...he writes lovely letters containing heart-melting words borrowed from various web sites.

I've been baiting him since October...he's the lad who skipped out of England just as I had flown to meet him.
The course of true love never runs smoothly. Back home in Nigeria (IP 193.220.212.66 Nigeria (Enugu) - take note), his father was "diagoniced of diabites" and then contracted a terrible kidney infection requiring a long hospital and expensive hospital stay.

But then I made J4ck very happy:

Quote:
My soul can never sieze to jump for joy at the hearing of your voice.You sound so sweet.God knows how happy i could have been if we have met in london.I know that someday soon i will kiss the mouth that called me today.Baby i must say that today is a special day of my life.Hearing your voice has been my dream all along since i met you.Today it happened unexpected.You will never stop to amaze me.
Honey more still you went forward to send me a computer with the sum of $6,000 for my fathers up hospital settlement.You have done the greatest thing in my life.I will remain forever grateful and indebted to you all the days of my life.You have soon that you are really a friend indeed.I love my dearest love

Yes, I sent J4ck a computer and put $6000 in the package, shipping it through that ever reliable P4rcel D1rect. Unfortunately, I did not declare the money and the package was held up in Lagos by PD....and lad was stubborn.

me
Quote:
I spoke to the Parcel Direct people and I guess I really messed up by not declaring the money for you on the shipping manifest. They said
that you have to pick up the package at their facility...is that far
from you? Have you been able to go get it yet? Please let me know.

PD to lad
Quote:
I am sorry, but the computers were down for Christmas holiday yesterday. I look up you package amd it was stop here in Lagos when scan by xray machine and it find a set of monie hidden inside wich is against our shipping rules. You package cannot be moved any further and must be pick up in person here in Lagos. You will need to arriver here soonest. You parckage is to be held at the storage locker until you arrive. You must email me here when you arriver and I will meet you at storage location to retrieve you package.

lad to me
Quote:
I sorry for not reply all this days, but as I am in the hospital I cant go to Lagos for anything, Lagos is too far from my state, at list for now and I don’t know when I will be able to go to Lagos. I just hope you will be able to sort it out with them, so the goods can reach it destination,i am very occupied to check my mail as my father’s illness is deturatting every day.

Thanks for your help so far, as I pray and believe you can make them deliver that money and laptop for me soonest, especially now that I need it or if another person can collect it for me fine or i need the local agent number,/you need it too, just try and do something. Bye I love you.

me to lad
Quote:
I'm so sorry to have cause you all this trouble and that your father's health is failing. I know you must be so worried. Your mother must think I'm a dreadful person to be causing you all this extra trouble.
But all the money you need to take care of your father is in the
package I sent....I'm sure that will make her like me a little and
think that I am worthy of you, right?

How far away is the other town? I'm sure a clever man like you can
figure out how to get there...I don't think there is anything that I
can do from here. When I called Parcel Direct again, they said
everything had to be taken care of with their field agent, otherwise,
they would be in violation of some sort of international shipping
regulations and they could lose their license to operate in Nigeria.
If they try to send it back, it will be confiscated by customs or
something.

Darling, it's a lot of money...plus there's the computer. I'm worried
it may not be safe just sitting in some office or wherever. Please go
get it so you can pay your father's hospital bills and then we can
really begin to talk about our future together.

lad to PD
Quote:
I need the address of the your office, when i am coming, or don't you think so? Because from all your mails you never stated where your office is located or don't you want me to locate you, as you said ( I must email you here in Lagos when I arriver and you will meet me at storage) where is this storage and you don't expect me to come to Lagos and start looking for cyber cafe to tell you again that I am in Lagos, and I deem it necessary for you to tell me what and what I am coming to do, so I will not stay for the hole day.

PD to lad
Quote:
Thanks you for you email sir. I do my work out of my home but packages are stored in a locker at the Lagos airport. Sir I do not expect for you to stay for an entire day as you say becos the process will only take 20 minutes. Becos I will not know your exact arrival time to the airport I will need you to email me when you get there. You can email me from any Lagos cyber cafe or from any computer inside the airport. When should I expect to get you email sir?

Oops..lad thinks he has figured something out
lad to me
Quote:
It has been a terrible thing.I have been so unhappay spending my xmas with my father in the hospital.Remember what i told you as it concerns the currier company.They are not realiable.Till now i have not received the package and have not been able to pay the bills.I told you that you could have used a realiable company.Alot have happened all these while.How are you and the xmas holidays.I wish you a prosperours new year.If you really mean all you said in the last mail you sent to me then prove it to me especially now am in a very difficult situation.My friend travelled so i i did not have access to internet.Now he is back .pls talk to the Agent to use a Fedex company to deliver the package to the location.As soon as it gets there my friend will pay.He has a very busy shedule.
Dear i want to hear your voice before i make a further move to collect the package at the parcel direct facility in lagos.If you really care about me and my sick father prove it now.Ethier you call me or give me a valide number to reach you.Am waiting.I have now and friday,if i did not hear i will forget about everything.I have been in pains.

Me to Lad
Quote:
Jack Darling...I just tried to call you. Could you hear me? I
couldn't hear anything. Explain to me about the package....what did
the Field Agent say to you? When I talked to Parcel Direct before,
they said that they couldn't resend the package...you had to deal with
their agent because of shipping regulations.

I don't know what to say...I can't believe you've let all that money
just sit in some office when it can help your father and mother. What
have you been doing? How far is this other town? It's been almost 2
weeks...how could you not have gone there in all that time? I'm
really upset, Jack...they can't send back the package because they
said it will be seized by customs. I don't know about in Africa, but
here $6000 is a lot of money and computers are not cheap and you are
letting it sit and maybe be stolen.

Lad to me
Quote:
Thanks for the mail and the call.I am becoming tired of all these thing.I told you earlier that am not comfortable with the currier you used.See let me be plain here am suspecting a trick somewhere.All these while i can't call you.I have told you times without number that i need a valid number to reach you but all to no avail.For the last time give me your number or forget about me.The Agent equally refused to give me his number.The parcel direct customer care line is not valid.Why are all of you hiding your phone numbers.If by the end of today i did not hear anything serious then i will forget about both you and the package.So,if what we shared means anything to you clear my doubts.
Guy man........................... na we we

Me to Lad
Quote:
I don't understand...what kind of trick? Yes, I messed up when I sent
the package by not declaring that there was money was well as a
computer. I have hidden $20 in gifts to my nieces and nephews without
problem...but obviously I did not take into account the different
regulations in Nigeria.
You have my phone number...you've called me before and we've talked.
I don't understand why now you think I am hiding something. Jack..it
seems like YOU are the one hiding something. Do you forget that I
came to England to be with you and you left the country?
And what is this supposed to mean? "Guy man...........................
na we we "
I don't understand any of this Jack...I hope you are talking this way
to me only because you are stressed and worried about your father.

Time for tearful phone call...which does the trick.

Lad to me
Quote:
How are you doing?I hope you have gone back to work after the xmas holidays.I have read your mails,thanks once again for your concern.See any right thinking person will feel the way i am feeling now.I never expected to go through all these stress all my life.See it from this point of view,when i met you i was very happy and glad.Next i was excited about your coming to visit me,this lead my into sorrow,next i had a terrible agony in the gail,next am now faced with the bitterness of my fathers ill health.The worst part of it is that he has recovered but we can't leave the hospital cos we are unable to pay the complete bills.last nite we slept on the floor cos someother people were addmitted so we have to vaccate the bed.When i see all these happen to me it kills my spirit.So i can't avoid talking any how.Don't mind my slangs is a way of expressing bitterness i feel.
Meanwhile,there is another development.The Agent worte me claiming that someone came to collect the package,but he requested the person to bring the shippment slip from the sender.Therefore he is saying that any body bearing the receivers name should come along with a scanned copy of the slip to enable him confirm properly so he will give the package to the rightful owner.My dear in view of the please scan the shippment slip or any other prove of shippment issued to you at the parcel direct office there so i can claim the package.My father may fall sick again cos the condition he is now at the hospital.In the name of the love we proffese to each other i need this doucment urgently.
My dear as soon as you send in the scanned copy all these will be over.
Thanks as anticipate your kind co-operation.

Shipment receipt is hard to find...I mean, it's been 2 weeks since I sent the package

Lad to me
Quote:
Thanks for the word of encouragement.My family all knows about your kind gesture towards them.They all appreciate that someone out there cares about them though they have not seen the person.But it bit my mothers mind why i have to pass through stress and spend transportation money to collect a package which was sent by you.Baby be that as it may,the shippment slip is very important and urgent cos we intend going by tomorrow to lagos.You said you will send later,please i need it now,cos someone will pick the package.The more time we waste the the package may get lost.Nigeria is a very bad country.Be fast with it honey.

Lad to PD
Quote:
Thank you for the reminder.You have been very much helpful all these while.My friend in whose name the package was sent,is trying to get a day off duty in order for him to travel.
Again am not yet comfortable with the manner you said we shall use in contacting you.I am confused the airport where you are located.Plases can i get a detailed information as regards how to meet you when we arrive at the airport.
Futhermore,i want use to have a different arrangement which i will foot the bills.I am very much sure that you have the original address where the package should be delivered.In that case i would want you to contract nigerian based currier services to undertake the delivery at Enugu office where,my friend can easily go at lunch period for the receive and futher question.I would not know if the arrangment will be ok by you.I will pay all the contigents this arrangment might cost.Due get back at me so that we shall make futher arrangment.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.I look forword for your help.

PD to lad
Quote:
Hello sir thanks you for you mail. I am sorry if you are not comfortble with these method but this is how it is works. It work by when you arrive at Lagos you may email me from any cafe or airport you can email me of you arrival. Then we will meet either inside the airport or at the cafe and then we go together to the airport.
I am sorry but I am not able to contract any other shipper becos I am not allowed to release this package to anyone but the receiver.

lad to PD
Quote:
Thanks for your mail.I don't really understand this mode of operation.When i arrive the airport how will i identify you?How will i know that you are the one and how will i you know that am the one?
We need to have a concrete arrangement based on our meeting because i will not want my friend to waste his time in the airport.Therefore better give me a proper arrangement.

PD to lad
Quote:
Mr Jack sir, it is an easy operation there will be no problem. To help you concerns it may be easier for you to email me from a cafe and I will meet you there with you package. Once I get you mail it will only take me short time to get your package from the aiprort storage for you. You will then recognize me as the one carry the package. That should be an easier time for you. Please tell me what day to expect you arrive?

lad to PD
Quote:
i will be in lagos in the afternoon,please make your self avialable.thanks

I received an impossible to understand phone call. When I called back, J4ck was someplace very noisy and told me he was "in transit"

lad to PD
Quote:
I am in ikeja now,can the transection take place today,the roads was too busy,so if not today let be tomorrow please.

OD can add any updates now....helmet yet?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks

Last edited by beckythatcher on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 9 times in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job -- lol -- him letting the money sit for 2 weeks...they really are lazy aren't they?

I hope it really turns out to be a safari for him -- Good Luck !!!

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he did travel, but no concrete pith just yet. He is claiming to be in Ikeja, which is a city just outside of Lagos. He's using a new IP (68.180.216.149) to contact us, but this one is a provider pointing to California. Hopefully when he gets into Lagos he'll use a pc that puts the nail in the coffin.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
lol -- him letting the money sit for 2 weeks..

At this point it's been even longer..he first notified PD is ask about delivery on Dec. 24th. But yes, they are lazy, aren't they? And must pay for their laziness. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PD got an email from him overnight.
He's at the same cafe as the last email, just moved to a new computer 68.180.216.151 vs the last 68.180.216.149
Lad wrote:
Please sir,tell me when you are coming(time) i will be waiting in NUMBER 2 AGBOOLA STREET IJESHA.Please try and email me.

I told him I couldn't read his message and to try another computer to mail me from. My next move will be to get him into the Lagos airport and mail me from there.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By his rapid emails to the PD agent, I really believe he is there trying to get my agent to meet him with the package.

Quote:

Sir,i wrote befor by 4am [like my agent would be up at 4am Rolling Eyes ]to tell you that i in lagos, at number (two Agboola street ijesha),you should have writen me since,never the less i am still there,please give me time that you are coming,so i will come out and wait for you. Thanks
charles,call me on this number 08xxxxxxx

He has sort of done as I said and tried other computers, just all in the same cafe. So I sent this

Quote:
My brother I still no see what you type. If you are here, please try to scan me you bus receipt and a paper that say where you are from. Or brother go to mega net cyber cafe on new lagos road and mail me there. i get many good email there from customers.

You can thank previous lads on safari for the address provided. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir,i wrote befor by 4am [like my agent would be up at 4am Rolling Eyes ]

Maybe it was a clever, subtle lad trick - if you have written him back, it might have meant you were actually me...sitting somewhere in the US where it was still a reasonable hour.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he wants the agent to travel, best solution, they meet half way. Wink The agent can always run into trouble and not make it just there, but the next town over with car trouble ?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you sized your head over the weekend for a Safari fitting. Very Happy

The lad contacted me early this morning.
Quote:
Dear Mr.Charles,
Good morning Sir.I want to inform you that i have arrived the international airport.I am at the D arrival wing.I am at Maverick Nigeria Ltd opposite Stanbic IBTC.Please i pled that you comply with the arrangment fast so i can get back to the east too.
I look forward for your co-operation.
Thanks.

His IP is 41.219.214.105, right in Lagos Mr. Green Your lad has finally come through for you! And he has supplied me with some info for future baits, so please be extra <strike>nice</strike> evil to him.

I sent him an email to stall him
Quote:
I am sorry for my delay in responding to you. The computers were not fully working this morning. I have another customer I am helping at now, but I will be helping you very shortly. I will inform you more very soon sir.

Ut oh, he responded that he's an unhappy mugu Crying or Very sad
Quote:
Dear Mr.Charles,
It is quiet unfortunate that you have to disappoint me at the moment.I must let you know that am nolonger comfortable with the arrangment.I have been at the airport for close to 4 hours now and you did not show up.Bear you in mind that you have made me miss going to work today.Why are you making things very difficult for me.You have refused to give me your contact number so we can speak on phone.It very suprising that all the currier agent i met today at the airport dose not hide there phone number.It beats my mind why your own case is different.
See i have left the airport now,if you really want to help me like you said call my phone number 08xxxxxxx.Or give me an appointment with time and venue.Am ready to come at any place you directed me so we can see.Rememeber i have only today to meet with you.Why i left airport is that i can't keep standing like a fool.
Kindly get back to me fast so i will know my fate.

I am not able to call him today, but if you want to have someone else call him and pretend to be the agent and taunt him go for it Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email from lad to me
Quote:
AM STRANDED
How are you doing today?I am experiencing a teriable thing from the hands of the agent.This why i don't want to go to that town.Equally this is why i told you to use DHL and you refused.Now am the one suffering the problem of the stupid local agent.See i need you to send me a little money so i can use and upset the bills i have accumulated hear.Pls either you give me a call as soon as you read this mail so i will tell you the whole details of what am passing through.I need 500 dollars from you through western union money tranfer to enable me stay and see the agent.I await you response since i have no one to help me here.

I'm not sure I can call for a while either. Twisted Evil Do you mind if the agent turns out to be a crook and stole the money? Or is there another angle to keep him dangling awhile?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Travelling upset mugu wrote;
Quote:
i can't keep standing like a fool.

How else would a fool stand Laughing

Congrats on the pith Becky clapping

And OD, I know how humble you can be but your diservice with PD is instrumental in many baits, well done Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Becky, I still have a little more delays left. I think I can get him another night because he may very well be 'stredded' there and was expecting to use the cash in the box to get home. The lad keeps copping an attitude with my agent, so maybe my agent gets pissed off, changes the status in the computer to "delivered" and keeps it for himself as you suggested.

@Murray, much thanks. It's a lot of fun helping out with safari's. Very Happy

Hmm, just got this in from the lad
Quote:
Dear Mr.Charles,
I have read your mail.If the computer is working effectively now,let us have another arrangment.Scan the package out now so that by tomorrow morning we meet at the international airport D arrival by Maverick Business center opposite Stanbic IBTC Bank.If this arrangment is ok by you give me the time.You should know i don't leave in lagos as a result i don't want to be stranded here.I have limited time to stay here.Please i beg you in the name of God to comply with this arrangment.Or would you bring it to No.2 Agboola Street Ijesha Tedo.I will pay for the transportation cost.Just render me this last help like you always call me brother.Your brother is becoming tried.I have not been happy all these while.If you make me happy will inturn make you happy too.Let us work together so that both of us will smile.
Thanks in anticipation for your co-operation.

So it looks like he's helping me set him up for a stolen parcel. Nothing like a helpful mugu Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky,
Congratulations on your safari!!
clapping clapping

I so enjoy reading about a streded lad. Laughing

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure what is happening with my lad but I have been calling off and on since about 8pm Nigerian time till about 2am and get a "this number is not available at the moment" on Skype. I wonder if his phone battery ran out.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You Go Girl! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one on the safari Bec,, Hopefully the first of many.. Cool Cool

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, I love this gem ->
Quote:
See i need you to send me a little money so i can use and upset the bills i have accumulated hear

Go upset him some more Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your "poetic" lad is still in Lagos. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Mr.Charles,
Goodmorning Sir,how are you today.I did not hear from as regards the arrangment.May i know if you really want to give me my package?If you do please how may i come and collect it now.I have been in lagos for the past 4 days now and you refuse to show up.What is the problem with you.Tell me what to do because i want to get back home to face my job.Am waiting for the response soon because time waits for nobody.[<-quite the poet]

I just wish that the lad would think of the overall scheme of things. He's pumping money into a local economy and you can't put a price tag on that.

Time to screw with him a bit more before my agent finds out how much ca$h is in that package and thinks about keeping it for himself. He might take it with him to Benin and see if the lad follows Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While trying to do some back room dealing w/ my agent by offering him 10% of the cash in the box if he meets him now, he's also whining to the main office about the service the agent is giving him. I love it when the lads help the bait along in the direction we want it to go. Very Happy

All those complaints against the agent are adding up. I wonder if he gets fired and decides to take the money and run with it and taunt the lad to come get his share... in Benin Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so fun. Very Happy

I cant help but smile evilly when I read it.....

You have made my day.
I hope he runs his little cheating lying legs off chasing that elusive money.

How does it feel now mugu???? Evil or Very Mad

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, becky and OD! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks Very Happy

This lad is messing up my plans to steal the package today. He mailed my main office to complain and pretty much offered to stay until Friday.
Quote:
Dear Mr.Mark,
Thanks for your response.I am glad that you are taking action as it concerns my parcel.Your Agent here in Nigeria is a lier and a thief.I was at the airport at several occations but he refused to show up.He is hiding away from me,probably trying to corner my package.I have been in lagos for four days now,and for your information i am not scanning any ticket to either you or him because the level at which the transaction has gotten,i nolonger trust anybody from your company.All irequire from you now is to give me the date of the delievry of my package.I want to have a comprehensive date time and venue of the delievry.I shall wait till friday if you refuse to turn up i shall take more drastic action against you through the Government.It appears that your company is trying to fraudulent with my package.I am delegating to see to the imediate release of my package since Charles Eeze is not competent.I look forward to your co-operation.I know you will not like to spoil the name and reputation your company have built for long.
Thanks

Isn't it cute when they try to use big words? Laughing

Then he sent this to my agent
Quote:
Dear Eeze,
The whole fault is from you.You refuse to comply with me arrangements.If you are in my shoes what will you do.Remember you once told me that if am not happy i should write you head office.Now i have written the why are complaining.Let me bring it to your notice that i will take more action if you fail to deliver my package by the end of tomorrow[which is it, tomorrow or Friday??].I am giving the last chance now.Do you know that you are stupid[he says while I am comfy cozy and he is studk in Lagos on day 4...].I am offering you 10% of the money in the package so that i will leave lagos soon and you are asking more question.Itis the question you are asking is what made me to write your head office.If i were you i would have delivered the package today and pick the percentage of anything inside.I suppose you are an Igbo man.Igbo's do not make the kind business mistake you are making now.I still want to give you another chance to deliver my package by tomorrow morning or face the music.I can never live you free if you fail to do so.

I don't know about you all, but I'm dying to know what's going to happen to the agent tomorrow when he still doesn't get it.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@OD - Quite the correspondence going on between you and lad! I, on the other hand, was working a 12 hour night shift at the hospital - midnight to noon S3attle time (not real location obviously or real job) with no internet connection. So I am unaware of the traumas my love is enduring. Twisted Evil

I missed this plea which came to me at 1:30 am
Quote:
My dear what am facing is very terrible here.The Agent has refused to show up with the package.Maybe he wants to convert it to his own package.Now am very much stranded here in lagos.The package i did not collect and i don't have money to go back to the east.
I want to to send me 500 dollars via western union as soon as possible to enable me go back to know the condition of my sick father.Secondly you have to go to the parcle direct office,to let them know the condition of things.Tell the that the field Agent in Nigeria is a thief cos he dose'nt want to deliver the package you sent to the owner.But the most important thing now is the money.Now is the time to prove your love for me.

Oh rats...and this one too
Quote:
I am facing very big difficulty as regards the collection of my package.The company agent here is a thief and a fraud star.He wants to confiscate the package.Now i want you to go back to the company office in the United state to report this information and tell the to order the package back to you.Or if you are not interested in doing so,then i will know you are working in collabration with the fraud stars to trick me.I need to hear from you urgent cos the issues is going out of hand.

I am laughing that he is pretending to the field agent that he doesn't know how much money is in the package.
lad to PD
Quote:
However i do not know the amount of money inside the package.The sender wants to use it as a suprise to me.

And rats for real this time..I just realized I don't think I have his fake last name so I can't send WU or MG to him

Oh well...here's part of my delaying email...just to confirm the field agent's claim that something is wrong with lad's computer

Quote:
 &     " w ! w ›ÿ  šÿ )  šÿ›ÿ  ™ÿ
 —ÿ™ÿ    —ÿ' #  ÿÿÿÿ 2  šÿ  —ÿ '  ™ÿšÿ—ÿ
 —ÿšÿ Button   —ÿ! ê ™ÿð     ˜ÿ  
 —ÿ˜ÿ    —ÿ' #  üÿÿ   

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Job Becky & OD Very Happy

I love PD

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky and PD:

This is great! I love it..... "fraud stars"....what a great term.

I like that you can really hear the irritation in his emails. Heh heh. I hope he enjoys his forced vacation.

Closed lad accounts x9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic