SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Almost a close

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some co- baiters in this one, so I plan on PMing them so they can add their back and forth emails from this guy. So the bait started with an ASEM that I was a guyman back on Sept. 28, 2008. This bait is slowing down, but I would like to publish the bait in full so I can clear my inbox of this guy and update this thread when he sends me new mail.

Here is the story of a man named J1n:

J1n
Me

Quote:
[Dear Sir,

I am writing to you because I saw your interesting offer, but I must admit to you that you have reached a very wealthy guyman in the USA. I have the ability to write and print checks if interested. I also have all the software so if you want to really get your mugu's thinking they are making real money, email me back and we will go into a paternership.

-Charli3/color]

Quote:
[color=red]Guy,

I have seen this before and i believed him....I sent him 20 contact and up till today...i have not hard from him.So please tell me how will i believed you..Though i dont even know what he did with the contact.

I need check for my mayi anyway.

J1n

Quote:
J1n,
How many check you need? I got some check from maga's company, I have 600 check right now. How I convince you I real? You need send me list of contact and address and I send check to them. Maga's will think it's real, stupid maga's.

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
Dear Ch4rli3

I am not ready to fuck up my Jobs again but i am a bit convine.I will text you with one Job.And let me see how it goes.Here is the Information you will be needed.

Insert RL Victim details here. mod was PMed details to be taken care of

Warm Regards

J1n.

Quote:
J1n,

OK I SEND THEM CHECK. I WILL SEND TOMORROW BY POST. HOW DID U FUCK UP YOUR JOBS? YOU WANT TO SEND ME YOUR SCRIPT AND I CAN SEE IF IT IS CONVINCING? I BEEN IN GAME FOR 15 YEARS NOW...I KNOW HOW MAGA'S WORK. SEND ME YOUR SCRIPTS AND I WILL LOK OVER THEM.

-CH4RLI3

Quote:
Dear Ch4rli3,

I got your mail.I did not fuck up my Job.The over there in usa fuck me Up.I sound real.Let me tell you something i could be forwarding Jobs to you every week and we will both be on percantage.

I have other 7 yankee contact i dont know u yet..Can i have ur phone number..I have been in this game too..last month a guy contact me just the way u did and told me that he could be helping me move my Job from USA. and i forwarded 30 Jobs to him and ever since then..he never contact me again.And all my mayi never reply back to me again...so u can imagine.

Really need someone over there to be posting my Job it make things more easy for me...but now i cant trust for now..i am sorry about that.Please drop your phone number so we could talk on Phone.How much did u sent to the mayi and when will he deliver and what kind of material did u give her...... give me all the details so i can update her.

J1n

Quote:
Dear J1n,

Am sorry that you cant trust, but i have been in this for long time now. You need to use my script that I sent you a little while ago, and you will get lots of maga's. I saw what was wrong with your script, and I fixed it. Please use it and send it to those maga's I sent you. Maybe the last guy you sent the clients to got his email shut down? I am real too, and I am here to help you with your maga's.

How you want me to post your job? I can use the script that I fixed for you, but what do you want me to do? The maga's I sent you are good, but you have to use the new script,because they will only respond to rich sound company.

Let me know when you email the maga's I sent you with the new script.

-Ch4rli3

Newly made format just for him:

Quote:
This is how I would make your script you have to sound like a company, and you have to sound rich.You also can not include your real name, or they track you down. I want you to send this new script to some maga's that I have myself, and you tell me how they respond:

HUNGYAN HAOLONG AGRO ALLIED PLASTICS & MOULD CO. LTD
JINGQI ROAD WEST INDUSTRY ZONE HUNGYAN CHINA 31802

Forgive me for intruding on your personal space and microwaving your hamster, especially
as we have never met before. Please be aware that I do not want to offer this position to the natvie ninja's that are running amok in muy country.
We are exporters based in China. We export Agro Allied and plastic raw materials into Europe, America and the rest of the world. Our company, Hungyan Haolong Agro Plastic Smoldering Company Limited was established in 1999, and we come in peace you cowardly bastards!
We are interested in employing your service, to work for us as our foreign payments receiving officer, who can receive payments on our behalf for products we supply to our clients in Europe, America and Britain and all over the world.
It does not matter whether you are already in a full or partial employment because this is risky free and it is a part time position that could become permanent, which will be based on your performance rating over time. This will be characterised by transparency and honesty. The more transparent you are the better!
Having a functional bank account is an essential pre-requisite to receive payments on our behalf and is also an added advantage. Subject to your satisfaction with this proposal, you will be made our foreign payments receiving officer in your region.
If you decide to work for us, please forward the following details to our contact person:

First Name:
Last Name:
City:
Tel No:
Email:
Sex:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Bank Routing Number:
Your Business Experience:

REGARDS FROM

Ray Charles

And here are the maga's emails. Don't fuck this up ok? You send them new script to these maga's and you see I am trustworthy ok? I don't know you but I don't think you are a small boi and you can hanle these maga's ok? These maga's won't respond to your old script ok? you have to sound real and rich ok?

Maga's emails:
Insert baiter email addresses here

Quote:
Jin,

Tell you what my friend, send the maga's the new script that I sent you, and see if they respond positivly. If they do, then you can see I am to be trusted.

Here are the maga's email addresses again, with a few more added in:
Insert more baiters addresses
There are 5 maga's email addresses, but you must send them the new script, so you can see I am to be trusted ok? The top two I found on a hearing impaired website, and you know how stupid the deaf are...ha ha.

I want to be in business transaction with you, so I want you to trust me fully.I sent you maga's and a new script, just use the new one to them ok? If they respond you know I am trust worthy ok?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
I got your mail...And i will bomb ur formart as well.What kind of check do u have..do u have money order as well.Please update me.Do you always have tracking when u post them...U have to look for ups account or Fedex account that u will be using to post this Job so we our self can know when the jobs deliver.

Pls i need details.

J1n

Quote:
Dear J1n,

I have check from a accounting firm they no nothing about it.. I can make money order no problem. Has any of my maga answered the new script yet? Pls keep me informed of this ok? I have account for DHL is that ok? I get waybill number ok?

i have more maga's for you, i think you do real good ok?You send them my script ok? These are millionaires and they have lots and lots of money ok?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
J1n,

i have more maga's for you ok? Have I proved trustworthy yet and the mag's respond to the new script? I send you more ok, and you tell me when you have too many ok?

Insert more baiter addies here
You let me know when you need checks sent out ok?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
Ch4rli3,

Thank for the contact ...Yes i have one reply from the mail u gave me.Here is what the maga say..can u give me more details about the format.

This sound Very interesting.

What would I be required to do and how much is the pay?

Sincerely,

R3v3r3nd Dr. M4gnum P. 1gh

I will bomb the new emails now..and i will get back to you man....When will the checks ready? ....so i can forward some contact to you.Do u have a phone?

Do u make transfer?
J1n

Quote:
I dey feel ur script ..The maga's dey replied well.

What good bro?

J1n

Quote:
J1n,
I want to know am I trustworthy now that maga respond good to your new script? Pls tell me of this. I may have more for you, but you need to tell me when you have enough ok? You also need to tell me when you need check printed for these maga's ok?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
J1n,
What do you send the maga's after they respond good to your script? Can I lok at that script too please? I am in game long time, and I see you have lots of maga's now so I want to make monies too ok?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
These na wetin i dey give them.

Dear,

We will be glad to offer you a job position in our company.

This is in view of not having an office presently in your Country. You dont need to have an Office and this certainly wont disturb any form of work you have going on at the moment.

All you need to do is to receive payment from our customer.You are to deduct 10% as your commission and send the remainder to any of our regional offices via An instant money Transfer method (Preferably Western Union).
Payment can be issued out to you in any form which is accepted by the company and will also be issued out directly in your name as our Presiding agent as soon as your application is granted.

BENEFIT IS AS FOLLOWS:-

* The average monthly income is about $4000....
* No form of investments from you....
* This job takes only 1-3 hours per day....
* You do not pay any form of taxes....

Payment Ranges from $3000 above according to amount of placed by our
prospective customers.
We will inform you as soon as you application is Granted.
Regards,

J1n Lung
Head of International Operations.
Allied And Plastic Limited.

If you think.....this one is not good enough pls let me Know okay.

J1n

Quote:
Ok I look at your script, and I want you to send this one out. You need to have company logo to make lok real ok? You send this out:

HUNGYAN HAOLONG AGRO ALLIED PLASTICS & SMOLDERING CO. LTD
JINGQI ROAD WEST INDUSTRY ZONE HUNGYAN CHINA 31802

Dear,

We will be glad to offer you a job position in our company. The position is mostly missionary and you won't have to do much up and down.

This is in view of not having an office presently in your Country, mostly due to the ninja problem. You dont need to have an Office and this certainly wont disturb any form of work you have going on at the moment. We do ask however, to be ready for when the ninja's try to take over, and to make sure you have a ninja evacuation plan in effect.

All you need to do is to receive payment from our customer.You are to deduct 10% as your commission and send the remainder to any of our regional offices via An instant money Transfer method (Preferably Western Union).
Payment can be issued out to you in any form which is accepted by the company and will also be issued out directly in your name as our Presiding agent as soon as your application is granted.

BENEFIT IS AS FOLLOWS:-

* The average monthly income is about $4000....
* No form of investments from you....
* This job takes only 1-3 hours per day....
* You do not pay any form of taxes....

Payment Ranges from $3000 above according to amount of placed by our
prospective customers.
We will inform you as soon as you application is Granted.
Regards,
Ray Charles

You send this to all maga's I sent you ok? They respond good when they see company logo ok? This why I in game long time, I make lots of monies of maga's due to this ok?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
The Logo did not display.I cant see the Logo.sent it to my yahoo box.... [email protected]

when will ur check be ready and i have two account. who will make the transfer?

Let see if we could make money this week.

J1n

Quote:
I sent new second script to your box ok? You work fast, very good. Up to you on the transfer, and check ready now, i just need how much and who to.

-Ch4rli3

Jin,
u get the second script? i not here from you in awhile so is the mailing going ok?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
I went out with my friend..I will check my box nowand get back to u....I have 7 contact and 2 bank to tranfer to for now.,Can u start with that now?

J1n

Quote:
Jin,
ok, and i have more maga's for you. are you ok with that? the maga's name is : baiter address here u make sure you send him both scripts i fixed for you ok? maga needs to see company logo on second script so you make sure you send him both fixed ones ok? i work hard to make them look good. you want me send check to them or what you want to do? i am ready when you are. we work good as a team.

-Ch4rli3

Yes i want u to send check to them so the can hav eit cash and remit balance to Us.I this what i think oooo..or what do u thik?

J1n

Quote:
J1n,

ok i need details. who i make checks out to? i can print them as soon as you give me that ok?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
Loads of baiter fake details here
This once are sure Jobs okay.Lewt this once move okay..the new once gave gave me i want it t look like a company..i dont want to rush them..i told them that we are still looking into thier applicantion

Quote:
ok I print them now ok? you send them the second script i fix when you re ready ok?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
[color=darkblueHow much you tell maga check is for? need details real quick
-Ch4rli3][/color]

Quote:
Give them 3000$...when the jobs go move?

So i go update the maga's.....Pls tell me so it will look reall..because i will mail them that the client is ready to make the payment them and they will get it so so date..Pls tell me when they will get it and the material u gave them....so they will know that the company knows every thing about it payment.

J1n

Quote:
ok dont panic, we got maga right wehere we want them. do they sound desperate for monies? the check will have comapny name on them, there name, and the $3,000 payment. i will send them a a leaflet on company safety and make it look real ok? tell them this

" Dear ,

We at the plastic company would like you to know that your application has been apporived and you are now ready to start getting payments by mail. Please make sure you look at the enclosed leaflet that will come along with your company check as it contains our company policies on safety, sexual harassment, and other things. Please also be aware that the ninja's in your country do try to take over, and you may want to invest in some crime fighting turtles, as they will protect your assests, as well as ours. If said such ninja does get ahold of any company checks, you will be responsible for the whole amount, and our comapny can punish you anywhere from spanking you, to beheading you. Please at this time, get your ninja evacuation plan in order so you do not have this problem.

We would like to take the time to thank you once again for choosing employment with us, and we will be sending you checks on a weekly basis, and this will be your first check in the amount of $3,000.

Regards,
ray Charles"

i only have 3 checks left to print, and i will mail them tomorrow. do you have a ups or fedex account i can use instead?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
I will bros.....I have not even given u the maga's i have on your formart..That wiill be next week..we have to make it look real as if they apply for application..u know if u sumbit application in a company..they cant just offer u job like that... u Know that. U will move all those one after the holiday..But bro i respect u..i dey see reply for ur formart ..i see money n my front now..and i believed u so much now...

Pl let move this once first and i am till working on other maga's.One love bro.

J1n

Quote:
what are names of other maga's so i can get ready to print them too. see, i told you my format works bro! we work as great team, and out of all the maga's i sent you they all respond back. i am so happy, we are going to be so rich me and you. sorry about asking about other script so soon, i was excited to help you out bro, thinking about all that maga's money they send to us. after they reply you send the second script with company logo i fixed for you, then you wait a week to send the new one i just made you ok?

One love bro!
Ch4rli3

Quote:
Bros let me send u that tomorrow..because the server is bad here and the hotmail is not opening very well here..and beside some of them have not give me the information i wanted ..i will send the tomorrow..Thank bro...u are indeed a good guy...so when will those once move now?

And i am a bit drunk and i dont want to fuck up..i hope u understand that..Butiu work 24 hours..I might still reply them as soon a s my eye is clear.Thank once again

J1n

Quote:
J1n,
you go celebrate and enjoy the drinks. i will lok for your mails tomorrow then with the info i need for the checks. i have checks printed now,all 7 and i mail them tomorrow.

i will drink to. thinking about all maga's moneies coming to us

one love bro, one love!
Ch4rli3

Quote:
Correct bro....I will Update u tomorrow...as soon as possible Okay.

I might even starting mailing them now because the drink don clear for my eye now..i won work and get money..all my padi dey collect money now..and noting do me self..i don collect money now..he don dey enter one month..i tire self but with u i get Hope now.

J1n

Quote:
Jin,

Wow! what a party bro! i drank and drank drank to celebrate the holidays. i had women and booze what more could a man want? you like woman jin? i know this guy in chad, his name is Charles Emeka. he collects monies from maga's everyday and has 15 women all the time surround him. how far are you from chad? he pays off the cops around there so he is living jungle paradise. cops just look the other way bro! maybe one day you could meet him for vacation after big payout. chad is beautiful if you never been there bro. i may visit him soon, but no worries bro, i will still have web with me. ok i talk to much, my eye is not clear so i ramble sorry if i make no sence to you. if you want to conact him also maybe he can give you some maga's too for really big payday. the maga's he rakes in send him $5,000 a day each. he live large in jungle paradise. ok i give you his email and he mite send you some more maga, because i gave him formats too.

here is his email bro:
Insert another baiters fake lad info here

i gotta go to sleep bro, i drunk to much eye is not clear.

One love bro, one love

Ch4rli3

Quote:
Dear Ch4rli3,

U really enjoy ur self bro.Thank for opening up to me and i appercaite bro.I am much satisfy with u and i love the way u deal.I gad fun too yesterday.hnnmmm,Hvae u print the check?Thee maga's for the formart are ready to collect check now....i will like it to range from $5000.should i forward the contact to you niw so u can start printing the checks?what about their account..do u have anybody that can make transfer in to?

Pls i need more maga's email..though i search my self but ur emails are very sure...pls help me ask Ch4rl3s 3m4k3 to send you some which u can send to me.I await to read bank from you.

Trust u now bro...let start making money like charles emeke....

J1n

Quote:
J1n,
hey bro! no longer drunk anymore and my eye is clear now after sleep. i print all checks and i just sent them in the mail as i don't have a FedEx account or UPS account that i can send these checks ok? the check i mail are $3,000 but when you send me the other maga's i make for $5,000 ok? i can try to find a bank account that we can use, but right now just do the Western Union thing for the maga pay us.
i want to know if you want in on what i have with Ch4rl3s? very rich maga pay him and you can get it on that too bro! send him a message telling him i sent you and i recommend you for big maga payouts ok?
here are 5 more maga's for you bro that Ch4rl3s sent me:

Insert more baiters addies here
i trust u too now that why i send you to Ch4rl3s in Chad. he have maga pay him lots and lots of monies. u write me with the other magas i have to print check for..

one love bro, one love,
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
i trust u too now that why i send you to Charles in Chad. he have maga pay him lots and lots of monies. u write me with the other magas i have to print check for..

one love bro, one love,
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
i trust u too now that why i send you to Ch4rl3s in Chad. he have maga pay him lots and lots of monies. u write me with the other magas i have to print check for..

one love bro, one love,
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
Ji=1n,

i went out too. sorry bro didn't mean to leave you hanging. please send the maga's to me when you get this mail. i already sent out the checks to the others, and i want us to get paid. what formats have you sent out? did you get ahold of Ch4rl3s 3m3k3 yet? he can send you more maga's and i have some more as well for you. where do we stand on the others i sent the checks too already. did you send the other 2 formats i fixed for you to them?

here are more maga's for you:

Insert baiters addies here

give me details on what is happening, so i know when payday comes ok?

One love bro, one love bro,
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
Thank bro.Here are the Jobs for the new script.12 maga and rich maga's as well.we have to do this Job fast..That is why i said u should look for dhl or fedex account to send the package ,so we our self will know when the Jobs deliver to the maga's.Here are the list below:

Baiters fake details here

Get back to me with the details u sent them and when will dey recieved it.let this Job be fast bro.

J1n

Quote:
Hi Ch4rli3,

Where have u been?I have been waiting for ur mail ever since.a maga wrote me and see what he said....

Mr Lung
I am going to need your help with constructing a ninja evacuation plan. i would like you to send me a copy of your own plan so i can use this as a basis for my own situation.
regards
C0rn3l1us

Can u help me to reply this message.

I await to read from you....Have u finished printing the check?The maga are reay to work,.we should start give them the check this week Okay.

I await to read back from You.

J1n

Quote:
Jin,

I sleep in sorry ok? Send maga this evacuation plan:

Ninja Evacuation Plan:

* Designate an Emergency Coordinator and Alternate Emergency Coordinator for the facility, Michaelangelo would be the best ninja turtle for this.
* Designate Safety Monitors and Alternate Safety Monitors for specific work areas in the facility, ninja turtles work the best in this siuation.
* Obtain and post floor plans with evacuation routes and other information as specified in the plan. Insert this information into the appropriate appendices of the plan. and include as Appendix of the plan. Ensure that copies of the Area Evacuation Plan are posted in work areas such as laboratories.
* Establish Designated Meeting Sites at a safe location outside your building, it is best to lock yourself in a closet
* Train the Evacuation Coordinator and all Safety Monitors on their responsibilities to implement the plan and to assist in the safe and orderly emergency evacuation of building occupants.
* Ensure that you have a procedure in place for communication and evacuation/safe refuge of disabled persons.
* Conduct periodic evacuation drills and critique the drills. Enlist the support of the master for technical assistance.
* If Ninja's are still attacking, run motherfucker run!

u send them that ok? i already sent checks to the maga's yesterday, they should have by end of week, big payday come as late as the begin of next week. u get Ch4rl3s yet? u have to send me the other maga's contact informations so i can print and send those check ok? u make sure u write back everyone that respond ok? i already printed and sent out checks to the 7 you sent me in earlier mail. those are the ones i said will get check at end of this week ok?

send me the other maga's contact stuff so i can print and send bro ok?

One love bro, one love,
Ch4rli3

Quote:
Bros here is another fresh coontact.
RL Victim info here mod PMed
Please make this jobs move this week so by need week them go dey recieved am.I will update 7 u move...Once again how much did u give them again?

I await to read back from you

J1n

Quote:
Jin,

u ok? have more maga for you ok? i hope i not give you too many bro.........

More maga's

Insert baiters addies here
u write me soon ok?

one love bro!
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
i send them check $3,000 like you said to make it for. these next batch of maga's i make check for $5,000. i talked to Ch4rl3s 3m3k3 and he wants you to mail him ok? you have his email? he email is : Insert another baiters fake lad email here. he said you lok like you do real good and he wants to talk to you about big game. remember i taught ch4rl3s the game too bro, and he wants you to email him? that good sign bro.

i print the check for the maga you just gave me for $5,000. remember to give them the format like this to let them know they get checks:

Dear ,

We at the plastic company would like you to know that your application has been apporived and you are now ready to start getting payments by mail. Please make sure you look at the enclosed leaflet that will come along with your company check as it contains our company policies on safety, sexual harassment, and other things. Please also be aware that the ninja's in your country do try to take over, and you may want to invest in some crime fighting turtles, as they will protect your assests, as well as ours. If said such ninja does get ahold of any company checks, you will be responsible for the whole amount, and our comapny can punish you anywhere from spanking you, to beheading you. Please at this time, get your ninja evacuation plan in order so you do not have this problem.

We would like to take the time to thank you once again for choosing employment with us, and we will be sending you checks on a weekly basis, and this will be your first check in the amount of $_,000.

Regards,
ray Charles

use all formats i fix for you bro. i print the check now for $5,000.

One love bro
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
J1n,
where are you bro? i print check and more leaflets for new maga you send me now. i make check for $5,000 to new contact you give me. do you have anybody else helping you to besides me? i don't want to send check to contact and then other person send check to same contact. when i get money bro? i send you lots of maga's so i want to know when i get monies too ok? u let me know when i get monies, i owe a prositute money so you let me know ok? i tell you prositiutes name to send monies too ok?

One love bro, one love
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
Hello Ch4rli3,

I have people that want to carry check for me..But i am loyal..I need money tooo.The maga's have not alert me if they have recieved anything yet..That why i said it will be better if u can get an account in Ups or dhl or fedex.So we will know when the maga's recieved them..

Let me tell you some thing ..I will never dull u okay.. I will let you know when they recieved them and when they have it cash.Use a better postal mail for the rich maga;s so they will get it quick.

I await to read bank from you.

J1n

Quote:
J1n,
i work this game long time bro. helps that i am USA and can maga check real quick. They have check real soon ok? did you send maga the evacuation plan? let me know more maga's contact ok? i want more check to print ok? can you get me a Fedex or UPS account with stolen info bro? I no noone that can be helping me with that ok?
Get back me soon ok?

One love bro
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
Dear Ch4rli3,,

I sent them the Evacuation Plans.If there is more maga i will let you know.I dont have stolen Fedex or ups account.Have u sent out the checks to the maga's.Pls let me know.I have mail the once u sent $3000..and they have yet to received it.

what next now?The m;s are responding fine and they are waiting for their first check.

I await to read bank from you.

J1n

Quote:
Jin,
i sent $3,000 check to these maga's :

Insert fake details here

they should get check today or tomorrow ok? u send me more maga so we can move these and start collecting monies ok? u talk to Charles too ok? he has more maga's for you bro. let's work these stupid maga's for their monies ok?

one love bro, one love,
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
Jin
send me more maga contact informations i only have the 7 you sent me. i need more work ok?

-Ch4rli3

Quote:
Here are the whole maga's i got from the new script..ona again.
Insert baiters and RL vic's. Mod PMed accordingly

These are all the maga i need you to move next..i have told the other once that they will recieved payment from our customer this week..so they are wait.

I hope they got it today or tomorrow as u said

I await to read back fom you soon.

J1n

Quote:
Jin,
thank you for that! i am print check now for these new maga's. i print check and mail today since i am on USA time and i get them mail today. maga should get them by monday, some mite get them sooner. u do real good and i want move these maga out bro. what you want me do about bank account?

u send maga all formats i make for you ok and let them know $5,000 check comin g and being mail today ok?

one love bro!
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
Can u make transfer for the account?If u can make trasfer for the account that will be much better bro..Okay......I await to hear from you soon.

J1n

Quote:
J1n,

i sit and think long time about that, and i dont think i can make transfer. that will get us caught and i not want be in jail ok? we stick with plan of check being sent to maga. USA real strict about bank account and not want get caught bro. what other format you send maga and in what order? i need you to talk to Ch4rl3s ok? he has great plans for you,big payday if you are interested.he said you lok real good and are not a small boi and he want to branch out. it be me,you, and Ch4rl3s. make me feel like old times sake. i happy for this ok? you talk to me and Ch4rl3s real soon ok? Big payday comin, i can fel the maga's monies coming to us right away.

one love bro,
-Ch4rl3s

Quote:
[color=redOkay if u insisted in mailing ch4rl3s.Let me have hims email address once again.I will email him okay.Dont worry about the bank transfer oka.Let do the check thing.When will the maga's recieved the check?

I await to read back from you.

J1n][/color]

Quote:
Jin,
thank you for that. i been in game long time and i don't be jailed now. the magas you send me today get check monday. other magas should get check tomorrow or saturday ok? he say he has big plan for you and big payday for all of us, so best to mail his box now ok? in subject line put "Ch4rli3 sent me to you" it will be us 3 like 3 musketeers take and rake in stupid magas monies. are you happy? i am happy now ok and i want celebrate early with women i buy. u write me soon ok?

one love bro,
-Ch4rl3s

Quote:
Send me him email address.Okay i await to read from you.

J1n

Quote:
J1n,
Sorry bro, was gettting excited thinking about women i buy ok? here is address to his box:

Insert another baiters fake lad email addy here

one love bro,
-Ch4rli3

Quote:
J1n,
Ch4rl3s 3m3k3 just tol me you got him in his box. i told him about maga and their accounts, and he say since not in usa he has bank accounts we can send monies to. we make it good now all 3 of us ok? i sent check to maga today should get check by monday at the latest ok? write me soon bro ok?

one love bro, one love
-Ch4rl3s

Quote:
Dear Ch4rli3,

I got your mail...bro..i have also send him an email.i hope they got it and we can get our money frm the maga's.lol

Talk to you soon .

J1n

Quote:
Dear Ch4rli3.

Here are urgent question that maga's needed me to answer Them before the start business fully.

question for you to help me out.

1)Unfortunately, you have been ignoring my questions about payment forthe CFT and whether you use S.P.E.R.M.
I still need information about reimbursement for the crime fighting turtles and whether S.P.E.R.M. use is allowed by your oganization.

Please contact me quickly! I cannot process payments until I am sure of my obligations.

2)This is for a workplace or office building. Do you have one for a suburban home?

3)What is a good price for a crime fighting turtle?

i await for the answer of this question soon..

J1n

Quote:
J1n,

here is what you tell maga about questions they ask:

S.P.E.R.M. is completely reasonable way to resolve the ninja problem, and our company would not object to the use of S.P.E.R.M. as a way of keeping the company checks safe.Please make sure the S.P.E.R.M. material is non-habbit forming does not stain clothes, as we are not responsible for your use of S.P.E.R.M. Also, in reference to the use of S.P.E.R.M. please make sure that you do not allow the ninja's to swallow and spit out the S.P.E.R.M. as we are not responsible for the trauma it would cause. If said ninja does swallow the S.P.E.R.M. make sure they swallow fully, and that ninja will no longer be a problem for you.Please be advised that the CFT will be your responsibilty to purchase, as it was only a recommendation from the company to you. If at this time you would rather use S.P.E.R.M. instead of the CFT, we are comfortable with that.

The Ninja Evacuation Plan is also good for a surburban home, as we do not have one created for it's use at a surburban home, but it should work for your home.

You can find any crime fighting turtle at most local stores and they go by the following price ranges: Michaelangelo - $1,000 Donatello - $ 900.00 Raphael - $1,250 Leonardo - $750.00. Please be aware that if you use the CFT to implement the safety of the company checks, you are doing so at your own expense.

please end to maga. is everything ok so far? check was sent yesterday maga should get real soon ok? write ma again bro. u get my last mail to yur box yet?

one love bro, one love
-Ch4rli3

The rest has to be posted but I have to get ready for work so I will finish this when I get home from RL work......

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear charlie,

Mr ch4rl3s said he can not themoney through western union tranfer and transfer the money in my accoun that he will want me to come ans meet him in Borno state,,,which i have never been before...I must tell you that i am scare but i will go sha and meet him.because i work for this money. he say he cant come to lagos either where i stay.anyway i just said i should inform you about that because i believed in you.

are all this maga's to recieved check to tomorrow..so i should update them now.
Insert baiters and RL vics here, Mods alerted
i await to read back from you soon.

J1n

Quote:
j1n,
i talk to ch4rl3s on how i get my money. i need my money soon to broda. i tell you i have get more checks cuz i only have 250 checks left. maga should get check tomorrow for $5,000. did u fill out and send that contract to the austarllian woman? she still has $3,000 check in hand. how much money in charles bank account that we make so far? u meet with charles and get money, and cuz i trust you, i have western union here in USA, when u get back to lasgos u send me my share by western union.pls dont mess me up and i trust u to do the right thing ok? member u are my broda and i no u send me my share of the magas monies ok? u go meet ch4rl3s and when u get back u send me my monies.i will tell u this broda, even tho i trust u will do right thing, if u think u can go and collect all the monies from ch4rl3s and not send me my share of the monies, i will not print anymore check for you and i will get in touch with g0mer and his boys ok? i not threat u, but i show u i powerful man when it comes to my share of the monies. now u go meet ch4rl3s and then u tell me when u go, and when u come back i give u the western union details ok?
u wait to go meet him until the other maga get check by tomorrow and they put more monies in bank so more to collect from ch4rl3s ok?

one love,
-Ch4rl3s

Quote:
we have $22,500 in that account right now..i will go and meet charles where ever he want me to come and meet him.and i promise to send your share through western union.I am about to send the woman the form now. pls give me the list of maga that will recieved check tomorrow.

J1n

Quote:
jin,
i send check to these maga ok:

Insert baiters fake details here

u tell them they get check for $7,500 by tomorrow ok? u send me what u send that austarillian woman ok? the contract i mean so i can make sure u do it ok. i want that check in account by tomorrow so u make sure u send it to her so she send to bank account ok? u send me the contract u fill oput top me first, then send her ok? i trust u to send my magas monies after u collect from ch4rles broda, i was not ben mean, i just tell i poweerful man ok? when u go so i no when i should lok for ur mail in my box tell me when u back home? when u go u need to write me as soon as u meet ch4rl3s ok so i no u get there ok.

i love you broda,
-Ch4rl3s

Quote:
read what i saw.........from 1gh M4gnum

Dear J1n,

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY, GUYMAN!

I know the checks you send are fake. I DON"T CARE!

WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND MAKE LOTS OF MONEY!

I am president of the bank here (Greers Ferry National). I hate my job and want to make some BIG money. I want to get a big car, new house, and everything.

Here's what we do so you know you can trust me. Send me a REALLY big check for $20,000 USD. I will deposit it in my bank and wire you ALL THE MONEY. Once you have all $20,000, you send me 10 or 15 more checks for $10,000. I will take 20% and send you the rest.

Does this sound good? Can we be partners?

Your Friend,

M4gnum

P.S. If you want I can get you to the U.S.A. when we are done, too.

I think we should send him the check so fast.

J1n

Quote:
1n,
how this guy no? did u tell him that the check fake? i am confused as shit now. ok, here is what i do. if this guy is trustworthy, i send him one check for $20,000 and see if he deposit in the account. u tell him he get one time for big check until we see we can trust him ok? u tell him i send check today express and he get check by Friday ok? he not put in ch4rl3s account after the 20%, we send no more check to him ok? u send the contract to that austarillian women yet? if this guy say he want big money, and we want big money and he does what he supposed to do, i send him big check all time ok? u are doing so god with maga i happy for all of us ok broda. u send him message he gets one chance to show he real and that we can trust him ok? i not no him, so only one check til he shows he is to be trusted.

i love you broda,
-Ch4rl3s

Quote:
Dear Ch1rli3,

another mail you need to read.
Dear me, you have spelt my name wrong. My name is baiter details here, not baiter details here,oste. If I take a cheque with the wrong name on it to the bank, they will reject it.

When the envelope arrives, I will stamp it 'no such address' so it is returned to you at no cost. Please get the spelling right next time you draw up the cheque, and send it right away. Please have it couriered next time so it gets here in a timely fashion.

My name:Insert baiter details here,

Quote:
j1n,
u tell them i send another check, but i want them to tear it up ok? tell them no need to send back to you but either tear it up or write viod on it. i make sure name on check spelled ok. tell them i send check for $5,000 since last check got screwed ok? have u talked to charles? he mail my box and he say you coming soon to collect the monies. u mail my box when u get there so i no that u got there ok and when i can see my share of the magas monies.where are u meeting him and how much in account of charles now? i just want to figure out how much my share is broda that all. u write me soon ok?

i love u
-Ch4rl3s

Quote:
Dear Ch4rli3,,

I am very sorry..because i cant go to Borno to meet ch4rl3s again.,...he with our money,he should try and deliver our money.I dont have any money to take flight to Borno state.he say i should borrow money.I have alread borrow money to pay my internet connection fee.Try and talk to him to come over to lagos.

I cant go to Borno state to meet him again beause i dont have money for flight to Borno state.Transportation is 18 hours i cant go...let him use part of our money to fly to lagos.and i will pay his flight ticket back.Pls try and understand.

J1n

Quote:
Dear Charlie,

These maga's has made another payment into the account.

Insert baiters here

Brother i am very sorry i cant go to borno to meet ch4rl3s for the money...i dont have any money iwith me right now and the best way of going to that place is flight and i dont have any money again.I told him to fky over to lagos and i will come and meet hom there.He said is too busy....what do u want me to do now.

I think we should look for another guy who could help out with china account.what do u think?

I awiat to read back from you.

J1n

Quote:
send M4gnum 1gh the $20,000. check..i will advise him to send the money through western union.

i am still waiting to hear from you.

J1n

Quote:
jin,
i tell u before i powerful man. i want my share of the monies ok? i dont care how u get there, but u meet ch4rl3s as directed ok? i dont care if he tell u he in timbukto, u GO MEET HIM! i tol u i need my share of the monies 2 day ago, and u tell me i go meet ch4rl3s, i go meet ch4rl3s.now u tell me u cant get to charles? not going to fly broda. i have bills to pay, and if u want me to keep print chack for u, i have to have monies to buy more check. u want me send another check to maga, well i need monies so i can buy check. u tell me when u go meet ch4rl3s and when u come back. i dont want any excuses ok broda. dont want to get men with u, but u leave me no choice when u say u cant meet ch4rl3s. we would have already had our monies by now, but u not go there? dont u want your monies? i fucking do ok ? u tell me when u go, i tell u when i send check to maga ok?

one love bro,
-Ch4rl3s

Quote:
Dear Ch4rli3,

I have told charles that i am coming to borno on monday..I have use my
laptop to borrow so money ....I will go and get the money from Him as
you said.

I will book a flight nd move on moday.

when i get back i will send you and email and you will give me the
details where will send ur share to.

J1n.

[quote]u mail my box as soon as u get to borno ok so i no u make it ok. can i see ur tiket for flight? i want make sure i get my monies very soon.how about this, i only have a few check left cause i tol u i need more check, i send big check out to other maga overnight and they get tomorrow and then maga put even more money in account for u to collect on monday. is that ok? i think that should be good. u send maga this i send u check for 25,000. it will be overnighted to you so expect it by no later than Staurady morning kindly deposit that into the checking account i sent you, after deducting your 20%.

i send that now so u not here from me i take care of this other maga check ok? u need to mail me when u get there ok? its all part of trust broda. if u cant mail my box when u get there, then i no u have something to hide and i dont want to think that cause u have to send me my share of the monies yet. i also tell u i powerful man to...

one love broda,
-Ch4rl3s

Quote:
Dear Ch4rli3,

maga's has made more money into the account.But i can really understand ch4rl3s anymore he want me to come over to borno and i dont have any money with me and i told him to come and pick me up in lagos but he will now still instisting that i should come over to borno.I am getting tired of the whole game because it just as if i am working for u guys.he your friend talk to him...i cant go over there.tall him that.

I await to read from u

J1n

Quote:
Dear charlie,

Mr charles said he cannot make the money through western union tranfer and transfer the money in my accoun that he will want me to come ans meet him in Borno state,,,which i have never been before...I must tell you that i am scare but i will go sha and meet him.because i work for this money. he say he cant come to lagos either where i stay.anyway i just said i should inform you about that because i believed in you.

are all this maga's to recieved check to tomorrow..so i should update them now.
Insert baiters details again
i await to read back from you soon.

J1n

Quote:
Okay..i have hard you..i have the sum of 20,000 naira with me here and
i think that will be enough for me to fly to Borno state.

I will make the maga now.

what about other maga;s..most of them have not recieved the check yet.

Quote:
j1n,
i not understand why most maga not get check yet. maybe get lost in mail... i can send them more check when i get my share of the monies from u. is ch4rl3s going to teach u da big game? he tel me he want to when u met him so we all be big guyman. i think u like that, big maga monies for us all broda. charles want to have women there for u as celebration he say, so u make sure he have lot of women ok? u deserve it, u work very hard. i have to say i proud of you and very happy we met together. ch4rl3s also say he tol u only get one way ticket cuz he fly u back but he want teach u some things i teach him ok? we all be big guyman together ok? u write me when u get there and when u keave? i go ahead and buy more check tomorrow if i no when u leave to make the monies back broda, so u tell me when u leave and write me when u get there. pls member i big,powerful guy and u sem like no small boi ok?

i love u broda

Quote:
i will write u when i get there.i am flying on monday.

Quote:
jin,
ok that sound fair broda. u enjoy the weekend at ur brodas wedding, and u make sure u tell charles what kind women u like ok? i talk to u soon.

one love,
-Ch4rl3s

Now Sir Scam Alot Comes in as the other Ch4rles and forwards me his emails to him back and forth J1n will stay red while SSA will be Violet
Quote:
I will meet you monday. Please send me picture so I can pick you from airport at madiguri. You only need to buy oneway ticket I will buy your ticket back when we have concluded busness.

Quote:
I am still waiting for you brother..where are we going to meet in Borno state.Give me where i can meet you.

I have never been there before dont forget that..Pls give me a better discripture where we can meet.

I am waiting for u.

Tunji

[quote]Why can you fly to abuja but not borno state? What are you keeping form me....[quote]
Quote:
Brother,
I understand you quite well and this is what i will say we do...how
about we meet in abuja?I can have someone pay my flight ticket to Abuja,so you
can pick anyhotel in Abuja and give me the info to get there....I will be
there,Try to understand that its not so easy for me to go meet you in a state i
have never been..Please understand this,I didnt know things would go this way so
please comply with me.
I await your response

Quote:
Get ride with driver. I will pay him when you get here.

Quote:
If u really want to show me the way..come and pick me in lagos with my Money.I
dont have money for flight,dont u get.Pls try and reason with me...or send your
brother to come and pick me here in lagos back to borno.I will follow Him.

J1n

Quote:
Broda,

Ch4rl3s told me about you and said you wanted to be real guyman. but now you
are backing up and not want to take the money. someting wrong wit your head? if
you dont want to do this then i keep the money and give ch4rl3s his share. to
be
real guyman you have to take risk and act like real man. you come stay at my
friend place in borno state and i show you how to run the game like usman bello
and mr g0mer.

Quote:
Dear Ch4rl3s,

Remeber that is is the money io work for...I am not a babay and i am a real
guyman.If throughly u want to complete your honest Job..that mean u will have
to come over to lago

Quote:
Did you buy one way ticket? Broda, you can get ticket one way and not pay so much. one you are here, we will talk with charlie and see about making you big player in the da game. Fist night you here I have women for you, how you like them? try find picture so we know who you are when come to airport to pick you.

Quote:
Brother,

I dont have any picture...I have just 20,000 with me and i was told that the flight from lagos to kaduna is 23,000.So i am thinking of taking transport..That mean i will get to madiguri on tueday morning.before i leave i will tell you what i will wear ..and i will be at madiguri air port.I will give u an update..when i aml leaving.

Hope u understand.

J1n.

Quote:
broda. I come find you when you fly in. I will let you know and come pick you when you arrive airport. My mobile broke today but I try to get new one before you gets here to meet.

Quote:
Dear brother.

I dont have any picture brother on my computer....i can discribe my self here..I am very blakky and not too tall and good looking as well.How wil you know that i am at the airport?U need to give me a phone number so i can call you when i get there.I have to notify u when i get there.when i call you that i am at the Air port and when u get there..the person that come to pick me will call me and then i will tell the person the location where i am.

I am a very honest guy big brother i have realy tire so much for this..pls try and make this easy for me pls.Is there a direct flight to madiguri?

J1n

Quote:
Big Brother.

I am very sorry,I cant make it again.My mom caught me with my flight details and shw was aware that i am about to travel to Maduguri.So she sized it and tell me never to go there.and whereas i am in my final year in my university.And i really dont want to fuck that up.If you there is no other way for me to get my share.I am sorry i have to let it go.

You are a realy a nice man.

J1n.

[quote]Broda,

This very disappointing. I thought i deal with real man, not baby boy. You listen to mama for rest of your life? Maybe you not have what it take to be guyman maybe you play at guyman like you play at being woman in your mamas robes.

Quote:
Broda,

this is very bad. I talk to ch4rli3 and see what needs to be done. This is very disappointing.

Quote:
Big brother.

Thank you for your undestanding.I am very sorry for disappointing you.I have to listen to my Mom.Please help me talk to charlie and see what you guys could do for me..so i have have something if not all.Cant the man in charge of the account in china send our money through western union.I think that will be a better way.Another maga make payment today.Mat.

Thank you so much.

Jin

Quote:
Ask at front desk for me. I will be there tomorrow. I am in ndjamena now to meet
with big maga. He pay more than check magas can you believe? I will tell you
more when I see you.

Quote:

Big brother ...Thank you so much.I will call the Hotel when i get there
tomorrow..What should i tell them..I mean who should i ask of..Is it charles?Pls
quickly respond to this mail,before i move to tomorrow.
I await to read from you.

Jin

Quote:
Brother,

I give you phone number of hotel where I will be when you arrive.
it is lake chad hotel on kashim ibrahin road. I have meeting that day but call
them and they send car to pick you from maduguri airport or bus station. Their
phone is +xxxxxxxx

Quote:

Big brother i am still extecting to read back from you...I am ready to fly to
kaduna tomorrow and from kaduna i will take transport to Maduguri.I am waiting
for the phone number that i will call when i get to maduguri air port..because
i
know i wont be able to find internet cafe and that will be very difficult for
me..Pls try and get me a cell phone today so i can start the Journey tomorrow
and when i get to Maduguri air Port i will call you to come and pick me u.

Tunji

Quote:
Big brother..i think i can meet you in contonu.What do u think about that?

J1

Quote:
broda.
I see if I get flight to cotonou in next two days

Quote:
I can meet you in Cotobnou this week end. i have to meet wit maga there and need another man for job. This your chance to prove you are real guyman and not mama boy. I need to know quick. I will have your money too.

Quote:
Big brother. Thanks for the message and i appreciate the fact that you're beenconsiderate at my terms as well,but for one last time i will like us to makethis easy and condusive for the both of us,since we both know that westernunion
is never traceable by any one,i would suggest that we stop making this difficultfor the both of us.Kindly have my share sent via western union in whatever nameyou choose to send it in to (DAVID DAUDA)....and all i need you to give me is
the sender and recievers information with the neccesary details to pick it up. You have a upper hand in this deal and i know very well inside of me that wemean well for each other.Please lets do this thing this way that i have
suggested(Western Union)and we continue business....please buy a new sim cardthat you can throw away anytime and give me the number so that i can call youand we discuss more
about this over the phone. I look forward to reading from you real soon with a positive result.......Since This has Been Undercover right from the onset....Let It RemainUndercover!!!J1n....

Quote:
I will decide how this will be done. You have not been easy work with.

Quote:
Thank you big brother.

I am very happy that u have decided see hoe u can make the money transfer.

Jin

Quote:
I can meet you in Cotobnou this week end. i have to meet wit maga there and need another man for job. This your chance to prove you are real guyman and not mama boy. I need to know quick. I will have your money too.

Quote:
Big brother

Thank you for your email But i must tell you that i am not read to meet with
you now.let transact business one or twice,The we can talk on where we can meet
each othr.Juat the way you cant disclose your indentity..just the way i cant not
disclose mine too.Either you send my share through western uion or account
transfer..I have been to cotonou several time to collect my maga money..and i
use to trasnfer my money into my account.It not a big deal.If u cant make the
transfer..Forget me coming over there...I cant.maybe after i get my money,then i
can meet with u anywhere.

J1n

Quote:
I will send the first 20.000 to bank in Cotonou. It will be account you can
draw from. Let me know name you want on bank account so you can draw.

Quote:
Big Brother.

I am really glad that u want to make transfer.Now i believed i am dealing with
the right person.what about me and you meet in Cotonou Air port tomorrow by
2.00pm.tell me what you will be wearing?how can we locate each other.you should
know that i dont base there and i am aware u dont base there either.So we need
to find one way of locating each other.It Just 3 hours drive from lagos to
cotonou.I will be at the air port by 2.00pmCan u pls provide me a number,where i
can call you at when i get there.I am very serious this time and determine as
well.I will be there at 2.00pm tomorrow.

J1n

Quote:
Go to cyber jonquet and send me mail when you get there. I will send someone to
come pick you.

Quote:
I await to read back from you..I dont know how to get to cyber jonquet,I have never been there before,What is the street?Give me discription on how i can get there.I await to read back from you now.

Quote:
It is on Ave Proche after you come over bridge. Ask anyone who know, dey tell you where it is. When I get your mail that you are here I will thell you where to meet me. Do not bring any money except for internet cafe because people will try to take money from you when you come over border.

Quote:
Big brother;

I am here and i am waiting to meet you in person,I am at cyber jonquet right now,I am using the cyber cafe to send you this mail,I await to read back from you now,so we can meet each other and finished this Business

I await to read from you soon

Quote:
>> > guy,
>> > i no hear from u in long time. u met charlie yet. he say he had fish
>> > with
>> > other maga, but he get driver come pick u up. he send me my monies by
>> post.
>> > i not no he do that already. i can send more check to maga on monday and
they have check for $10,000. u tell magas that more check come on weds.
this
week ok? i go buy more check already so we ready for more magas monies
broda! u tell all them they get more check ok? i hope u not to drunk
with
charlie and have to many women with charlie to. he god guy, charlie. i
no
him long time. u listen to what he teach u ok? u let me know when u tell
magas they get more check ok? i send them on monday
Remain Bless
Charles

Quote:
I did not meet your friend yeterday,After waiting for 6 hours,I left cotonou and went home.Now see what he wrote me
Broda, Bad ting happen. On my way to meet you the Gomerboys rubbed me
>> and took some the money I had for you. They must hav hacked my box and
>> read my mail. They say they go to lagos next and look for you. they
>> cut off one ofm y fingers and said they will find uy and do same to
>> you. they know where you live and go to school and everything because
>> they told me. I change my passcode and everyting so now dey cannot
>> read this mail. Rest of money in bank in Lome. Broda, we can get dis
>> money on Monday but do not go home lagos because they are looking for
>> you because they dink you have the rest of money. Meet me at cyber
>> cafe california in Lome on monday morning. we will go to bank and get
>> the money out. do not speak of this to anyone you meet. did you tell
>> anyone you were coming to meet me?
>>
>>
>> I can not meet ith him again..I am sorry to say that.I am glad that
>> you have gotten your money.But i am sad because i have not gotten
>> mine.Anyway let continue from where we started.Here are the magas i
>> want you to send the checks too:

Insert baiters info here
>> Let me know how much you give each maga,s and when it will deliver.
>>
>> I await to read back from you.
>>
>> J1n

Quote:
jin,
> when u get ur monies then? i worry u not get ur monies that not god broda. i
> not no he sent me my monies by post. it tok long time for me to get my
> monies. u better be careful broda, G0mer is bad news r tok my monies
> before and he serious business man broda. pls be careful if he no where u
> live. u talk to ch4li3and see when u can get ur monies. i thought u met
> him cuz i no here from u in long time. gomer must rely scare charlie cuz i
> no charlie god guy and he had want to teach u god things and buy u women to
> fuck broda. plsssssss be carefol, gomer is not a joker!!!!! tell magas they
> get check on weds for 10,000 ok?
>
> remain bless,
> ch4l3

Quote:
Dear Charlie,

thank for the update..dont worry i am a smart boy.Hnnnmm,I am glad you
have you own share.How many magas did you sent the check to.Please
give me the list of magas you send the check tooo,It all the name i
gave u?Pls help me tell charlie that i cant meet him again for now..he
should try and send my money through western union or i should give
him a back account here in nigeria,so he can wire the money.He say i
should come and meet him in lome again.I CANT.

J1n

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Ch4rli3,

I have been in this deal for over one month andi have not earn any money.How do you expect me to believed this is real.Any as a strong boy..I will deal with you one last time.So you are the one who is contacting the maga on behalf of me?are you?Any way i can provide my account deals to you or any one I dont know any thing about because we that any body would trace me with that.even your Mr G0mer who will Hack you box and get my full name,and then i will be in trouble.But mean while i will be thinking about that.Here are the list of maga's who i want you to send check to please no exception because this are all sure maga;s if you dont want me to lose the trust in you.I want all this maga's to have the check.if not then i will know you are in connection with the maga;s you give me.
Insert RL Vics here Mods alerted

They are 9 in number.And i want them all to have the check.

I awit to read back from you.

J1n
Quote:
1in,
i print all check to maga u gave me list of and check for that magnum maga to ok? u tell them i send check for 10,000 broda. plssss be careful that G0mer is no joke. he cut off ch4rli3 finger and im afraid what he do to u if he catch u.i talk to charlie and see what he say about give u ur money to u ok? i tell u one last warn about G0mer, he god at hack box and he hack mine and take my monies a while ago. i had to change my password and everythin ok? u should tell maga u want code word in ur mails from now on so u no that G0mer dont hack the mails ok? u tell maga that u fired an employee by the name of G0mer and he is trying to steal from u so they must use code word ok? u must put code word in all ur mails to me and maga so we are all safe. that is how we smart against G0mer ok? i will mail ur box tomorrow after i think of god code word that cant be hacked, but u send all maga that G0mer was fired by ur company and they must use code word and u will send that in another email them for there safety ok? i tell u code word to use in email by tomorrow ok? i dont want G0mer to come to USA ok? i very scared of G0mer broda, plssss that guy no joke ok? i want you to lock all ur doors tight and hide all your window to ok? he has lots of gomer boyz all over and he could have them spy on u right now as i type this to ur box, so plssssss be careful of the G0mer.

remain bless
-Ch4rl3s

Quote:

I just received a phone call from a Mr. Gomer in Lagos, Nigeria. He
said that there had been a change and he would be the new accounts
receiving manager and that he was taking over for you. He also gave me
a new bank account to use as well. I'm glad you have such a nice
person working with you, you sound like a very busy man.

this what one maga mail me,and the maga did not fill him telephone
number in him employment form,So how come?Lol....I am not scare and i
await for him anyway because i dont even read him email...for all i
care is a stupid man.

Can u give me ur phone number i want to talk to you on phone if u dont
mind.I pray the maga,s recieved the check on wednesday.

Quote:
Dear charlie,

How was your day?You did not reply my mail,Are you okay?The maga's are waiting for he check tomorrow,Will they still get it tomorrow?I have not hard from charles what could be the problem?

Plaese reply back my mail.

Jin

Quote:
jin,
i make this real quick ok? gomer he killed charlie, he come after me now to. he think i tok his monies. he soon come after u to ok.i tol u gomer no be a joke broda.i very scared broda, gomer is a bad man, very bad man. he tell me he no i ur check guy and he want me to work wit him. but u are my broda in da game but no i not no what to do. i very scare of gomer. i am morn for charlie. first gomer cut off finger and now charlie dead. gomer tell me he did it with pitbull. maga still get check on weds. i send them all out today for 10,000. u should cry for charlie, he was such god man ok? u pray for his soul tonite so it get to heaven with God ok. u make sure u pray and pray pray. i tol u plsssssssssssssssssssssssss be careful of the gomer. he hardcore broda.

remain bless
-Charles

Quote:
I feel verybad about this ,I just check him email and i found out
that he said he kill charlie.I feel very sorry.

Anyway,I am not scared of him...becuase i know he cannot get me or
know where i am..I wonder how he get to locate you guys..he will never
locate me or know anything about me..He said he will come for me
soon..I await him too.

I will be glad if the maga's received the check on wednesday.

I will pray for him okay.

Jin

Quote:
jin,
it ok i pray so much for charlie. i fel so bad that all our box get hack and charlie pay with his life. gomer is a box hacker that how he no where we all are. i dont no what to do. u ned to tell maga that charlie is an ex-employee that get fired from ur company and tell them do not respond to him. u tell him he just get fired and now he try to steal from u. u tell maga that gomer works with the ninja in their country that is how he hack their box ok? u ned to tell them this broda or all our monies will go to gomer ok? i scared gomer might read this mail to u and try to kill me to for give u advice like that. he want me to work with him, but we are broda in da game ok? u tell all maga to always include code word in email and u must give them the code word and u must use it in all email to magas box to ok? u use these code word to send to maga " I AM NOT THE NINJA OR GOMER HACKING UR BOX" then they no it is safe to mail back ur box. i just want magas monies, i dont want them get killed ok? i hope u undertand this clearly ok broda? i am still think of what to say to gomer, and i verry worry he come kill me to cuz i not mail him back yet in his box. u make it clear to maga all of that ok?

remain bless broda in da game,

Quote:
I have already done that..I have told them,Gomer is connect with native ninja.Dont worry he will never get you or me.

I will write u back.

Quote:
jin,
thank u for your confidience that he wont get us. i glad i have such a god broda in da game with me. be careful tho cuz gomer be a mean bad man and i think he tok over charlie account in his box. i kep get mail from charlie, but it not him, cuz gomer kill him with pitbull. did maga get the check today? they all should get check today for the 10,000. how i get my share now that charlie is dead?
write me soon
remain bless

Quote:
I promise you with my life...if i get any money from this maga i will send you ur share..the maga's have staring getting the money...as soon as i recieving anything..i will update update you.Pls belived mer charlies.I swear withmy life..if iget any money i will send you through western union.Okay

Thank you so much.

Quote:
thank you. u god man broda. where is monies going to now tho since charlie is dead. are maga send u western union? u be careful as EFCC watch that rel close. i would use money gram instead ok? i dont want u get bust be EFCC. they no good to ok? i notice i get follow by men in black coat. i hope it not gomer. i dont want die ok? maybe i just to scared right now, but i see men in black coat and the have pitbull. i kep get call in middle of the night and all i here is heavy breathing. they not say anything jin. i very scare right now. when u get the monies, and u send it western union or money gram, i cant give u my rel name ok? i have fake id for when time come to pick up my monies. gomer will no it me so i cant use rel name broda. what do u think i should do?

Quote:
I got your mail.i will use moneygram as you said but the only maga that have cashed now..he said the same thing you are telling me that when he was about to go and send the money he notice a man following him with a pitbull.so he could not send the money..i wonder how he got to locate u guy and he cant locate me..i dont want to believed there any man called Mr gomer.

I am getting piece about this whole thing..I will keep you updated okay.

Quote:
I really do not understand this whole Job again charllie..most maga mail and said charlie took money from them..and is just three maga's that recieved the check,same old maga;s keep recievibg the check.what about the rest?each time i send them western union details,each one of them give me different stroies.I am tired of this set of maga you give me.Now i have my own personal Job which i want you to give them check..and which Mr gomer or what ever he calld hims self do not know about.So i dont think we will have problem with that.Here are the list of new maga's i want you to send check to.

Insert RL vics info here, Mods alerted

Jin

Quote:
jin,
i tell u i have men follow me in black cot everywhere i go? they have pitbull and i very scare broda. that why u not here from me in couple day. i dont like this new list of maga u send me. i not trust this list. i get bad feeling about it in my stomach broda. this list lok like work of gomer ok? u find new maga or i find some better maga ok? i thought that my maga were god broda? they pay monies in account so why they no god? plssss be careful of the gomer, he follow me i no he do that ok? i dont want die ok? charlie is dead plsssssssssssss be careful broda, gomer is everywhere if not him his boyz are eerywhere. gomer contact u? he tell me to write his box and i not do it and i think that why i get follow ok? plssssss write my box soon ok?

remain bless,

Quote:
Dear Charlie.

I am not happy about this whole Job any more..Your maga's are not sure infact i dont even read their mails any more..I feel this whole thing is a set up by you.You give me maga's you send only to your maga's.I give you different maga's list and you keep sending to only few maga's.And they few maga's keep saying rushed.How come this Mr gomer got my Hotmail account?how come is locating you people.How can someone locate you in Usa as big as USA is?How come he cant locate me and is asking for 50% of maga's money.Infact i am not happy at all.

If you know you cant send to those maga's i sent you now and you can send money to me as well through western union or moneygram,then forget it.Because i lost so many things on this Job...I stop my own personal jobs for you and now..i have not earn any money from you jobs.

I need money.

Quote:
i tell u gomer is a box hacker. that how he get my informations and other magas information. are u scare of gomer broda? i very much am scare of gomer. he big,bad mean mad man ok? i dont like list of maga u send me ok? i not comfortable with that list broda. i sent u maga and they pay monies and i no they god ok? why u say i set u up? i sent u many maga and they all pay into account. not my fault gomer got in our boxes ok? he tok monies not belong to him. i have a plan for the big bad ass *DELETED* gomer ok? u want no my plan? i come over to where u are and i hunt him down like dog and i kill him ok? can i stay with u broda? u let me no soon and i get things together for this ok?

one luv

Quote:
How can gomer hack my box..someone that does not know my ID.i think you maga's have connection with Gomer.they gave him my email.and he did not hack my box because he sent them emial from another box and your foolish maga;s respond to it fast.I AM TIRED OF THIS DEAL.I am honest with you but i dont think you are..Now you want my address where i stay so you can fuck me up again....No...i know nothing about you.
From now on..if you are readyto work..i will send you list of maga;s and you will send them checks.not your maga's okay.

Quote:
i not like way u talk to me. i send u magas and mags pay monies. not my fault that gomer is god hacker guy ok? i tell u what i do ok i deal with the maga i send u i tell them i fire u and gomer and they send monies to me. i then send u ur share to bank account ok? i show u love broda and u fuck me up by getting ur box hack. i tell u what to do and u no listen to me. yeah maga respond fast cuz they think they make real monies ok? i try help u but u say i no trust? not god broda not god. u send me more mags that u have and i send them check ok, but i deal with maga i send u and i tell u they send me monies. i send u ur share to bank account and i give u the transfer slip so u no that it ok to pick up monies ok? i not want kill gomer i to scare of that big bad ass *DELETED* ok? i not kill him, but why u not put me up in ur house? i trustworthy ok?

one love broda,

Quote:
Dear Charlie,

I have been in this deal for over one month andi have not earn any money.How do you expect me to believed this is real.Any as a strong boy..I will deal with you one last time.So you are the one who is contacting the maga on behalf of me?are you?Any way i can provide my account deals to you or any one I dont know any thing about because we that any body would trace me with that.even your Mr Gomer who will Hack you box and get my full name,and then i will be in trouble.But mean while i will be thinking about that.Here are the list of maga's who i want you to send check to please no exception because this are all sure maga;s if you dont want me to lose the trust in you.I want all this maga's to have the check.if not then i will know you are in connection with the maga;s you give me.

Quote:
Please brother make sure u help me send check to this list..I abeg you..And pls dont forget the money i ask you,I need money to pay my connection pls..I dont have any money on me right now..I beg you please.Help me send the money.here are my list i want you to send check to below:
Insert RL vic info here Mods alerted
I await to read back from you now.

Now at this stage I was firing Mr. Jin since he didn't trust my maga's anymore, so I told him I would finish up the maga's I sent him myself and show that I was getting money from them. Now I am not sure which baiter T3d J2ck5on is, but these are me and his emails back and forth, with J1n bcc'ed in so he knew what exactly what was going on and T3d J4ck50n will be in color=brown]brown[/color]]:

Quote:
Thank you for your work so far with the company. We are very pleased with what you have done so far. We would like to start sending you bigger clients, which means that we would be sending you bigger checks. At this point in time the ninjas are getting to be a much bigger threat and we would like to know that you would still be capable of taking care of our clients despite the ninja problem.We have recently fired two employees and would like to inform you of this change at this time. You are to stop communicating with the following employees: Mr. Gomer and Mr. Jin Lung.Mr. Gomer likes to hack into boxes and steal our monies and Mr. Jin Lung is a lazy incompotent fool. After you recieve the checks, you must then send money to me instead of these two fools that have been fired. I will send you more details after you acknowledge this mail.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please note I am above both of the gentleman that I mentioned in this mail so I have the right to fire these gentleman.

-Mr. Ch4rl3s

Quote:
Mr. Charles-
I have cc'd Mr. Lung on this email.

Mr Lung-
I wish you the best in the future. Good luck with your new job.

Mr. Charles-
I was planning on being in town Monday to go to Western Union, as Mr.
Lung had instructed me. I have cashed the check. Am I still to use
Western Union to transfer the money to you as I was originally
instructed? Are there new details I need for Western Union? Please
get back to me ASAP, as I want to take care of this by Monday so I can
do more jobs for you!

Sincerely,
T3d J4ck50n

Quote:
Dear T3d J4ck50n,

I will be sending you bank details very shortly so please do not use Western Union. I will send you those details very soon.

Thank you again for your work.
Mr. Longrod

Quote:
Ch4rlie,
I am witing to hear back from you....please do get back to me.

Quote:
jin,
my computer screw up tok me a bit to fix. i send magas that u fire and they send monies to a bank account in Accra call prudential bank.i set it up cuz they are train to fight assasin like gomer ok? magas are start to mail my box and when they send me monies i will send u some monies by Western Union ok? i can only send 999.00 at a time tho ok broda? i let you know when the time is god. pls dont think i leave u cuz my computer wants to kep fucking up.

i write back soon ok?

remain bless,

Quote:
Hello Brother.

Glad to hear from you..I can see that maga's started to mail u in your
box.How will u get money from Accra while u are in USA?sendint my
share through western union is the best and i am glad you know
what....when should i expect my share?because right now i need money
...I dont even have a thousand with me..i have work for you and i have
server u as well..Please i need some money this week.

Quote:
Dear bother..I am still in charge of T3d j4ck50n..Let him pay the money the information give to him before..Pls u will getur share through western union details..I swaer with my Life.

[quote]
Quote:
Dear Charlie,

I have not hard from you...I awaited for your mail but u did not
mail...has t3d j4ck50n mail you the western union details...i need
money brother,why are u doing this to me Brother,.....I have always
been faitful to you,but i dont know about u.U have colleted all the
maga;s and u kept them under ur control.

I await to read back from u.
Jin

Quote:
jin,
u no hear from me cuz i am mad that u try to chop my dolla broda. we
are one in da game an u try to hurt me/ i no like that that no god ok?
he mail my box and tell me what u do. i tell u how da game work now,
and u get ur share of the monies from me from the
bank ok?there is no option of western union anymore, cuz that how
gomer track down my god friend charlie. i mis him so bad broda and i
can almost blame u for his death by u not listen and u be lazy boi.i
have mag send me monies thro western union, include ted jackson, i
send u your share to bank. i tell u i big powerful man and u defy me
by try to get ted jackson to give u monies u fuck up this job that
way. god monies come with time broda ok? that how the game work now
ok? when mag
a send me moneies then i send u bank transfer slip and u pick up
monies there ok?

i get monies start tomorrow by western union. if u no trust me about
bank i send u bank managers email and u talk to him ok? he give u bank
transfer slip ok?

one love,

Quote:
I am sorry brother..i dont mean to chaop my your dollar..I am just
trying to control the job..the maga mail me and told me he cash the
check and need to remit the money....I am very sorry..We do i get my
money?I want you to send money thorugh western union..pls or which
ever way you think it will be much conveinet for you...But i am very
broke brother..Pls i need money this week.

I await to read back from you...

Quote:
I awaiting to read from you brother...I am very broke ..I need money
pls..I need to read back from you.

Quote:
have u pick up the money T3d J4ck50n sent?I need some pls.

Quote:
why have u not mail me....u dont want me to have my share.?
Update me pls.I await to read back from u.

Quote:
i very upset with you. how u know that i was to get ted's monies? are
u hacking my box? u try to act like me to these maga and u will stay
brok as a church rat. i send u monies by end of this week ok?. i send
to secure bank in accra a powerful bank that protect from gomer
broda. i send u bank slip so u no it there ok? maga ask me all kind of
question some i dont no answer to ok? i write u soon with update.

one luv,

Quote:
I got to know about t3d money because he mail to my box that he has send the money and ask if you have pick up the money..I have been very honest with u from the day of this business.so what are u saying?I will never hack you box or think bad at you.Note.....I will never go out of nigeria again for any money.If u cant send money through western union or to my bank here in nigeria.Dont forget about the money.

Now he is officuially fired from this point on in the bait and I send a mass email to all the baitersnot to send him any money since he tried to chop my imaginary dollars, and I would send him his share. I also Bcc him in so he knows exactly what is going on.

Quote:
Dear Company Worker,

Thank you for your work so far with the company. We are very pleased with what you have done so far. We would like to start sending you bigger clients, which means that we would be sending you bigger checks. At this point in time the ninjas are getting to be a much bigger threat and we would like to know that you would still be capable of taking care of our clients despite the ninja problem.We have recently fired two employees and would like to inform you of this change at this time. You are to stop communicating with the following employees: Mr. Gomer and Mr. Jin Lung.Mr. Gomer likes to hack into boxes and steal our monies and Mr. Jin Lung is a lazy incompotent fool. After you recieve the checks, you must then send money to me instead of these two fools that have been fired. I will send you more details after you acknowledge this mail. The new checks that you will be getting will range from 50,000 to 350,000 so please make sure at this time your bank can handle such a transaction. I also suggest at this time to upgrade your security systems for these ninja attacks that have become more frequent. Also, you should know that Mr. Gomer is associatative with the local ninjas, so I would strongly suggest getting the following types of secuirties that help combat the ninja problem: Crime Fighting Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and possibly a Splinter would also work. Please let me know when you have upgraded your securities on your premises and I will send you further information once this mail has been acknowledged. I am also going to send a letter that shows the following fools have been fired.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please note I am above both of the gentleman that I mentioned in this mail so I have the right to fire these gentleman.

-Mr. Charles

Quote:
U fired me right?what about the money i ask from you?do you have this maga's email address?How will u contact them?

Pls get back to me.

C4mille Wh1t3 is the color : cyan
D0r0thy B34l13u is the color :indigo

Quote:
Mr Longrod,

I'm really happy that you're OK with my work, but I have to tell you that I never got anything from someone called Gomer. There was this Petterson guy, but you don't mention him. Is he OK with you or not?

Could you also please confirm if Mr Lung was on bereavement leave recently? He says he wasn't but Mr Petterson said that he (Mr Lung) was. I'm confused!

I'll let you know when my security's been upgraded. This is going to cost a bit - do I get a bigger cut for that?

Regards,

Quote:
Ok Mr. Lung was on bereavement for a short peroid of time a couple of weekends ago. Mr Lung had to go to Cotonou to handle some business because his father was hit by a car and after he was hit by a car, a crime fighting turtle by the name of Michaelangelo went rogue. The incident is now contained, so if you look into the crime fighting turtles, Michaelangelo will be unavailable to you, as he is now locked up with the joker and other villians. Mr. Petterson is not with me or my company so please make sure you send all monies to me.I have a bank account in Accra that you may send the monies to, and I will be sending you those details shortly.

In reference to the bigger cut, since we are asking you at this time to upgrade your securities, I would say you may increase your take from 10% to 25% to help cover the cost of the new security.I will be sending you the details as soon as it becomes available to me by the way of the bank emailing me those details.

Thank you for your continued work at the compnay, and we look forward to a lifetime of commitment.

Mr. Longrod

Quote:
Dear Mr. Longrod:
I am set up and prepared to accept larger checks from you. How do you want them transferred you?
Look forward to hearing back from you.
Sincerely,

Quote:
I am stilll waiting to hear back from u.

Quote:
Dear Charlie,

why all this brother..I have not hard from you for a while now.what
going on..what about my Money?

Quote:
Dear Dorothy,
You may send them Western union. You have my information so you may
send it that way.
I am sending you more checks epect them on Tueday It will be 2 checks
for 125,000 please let me know if that is too much and again thank
you.

Quote:
Dear Sir:
I sent the money, and have confirmed that it has been picked up.
Thank you for the opportunity to work for your company.
I look forward to doing more business with you.
Sincerely,

Quote:
Dear Dorothy,

Yes, I have in fact picked up the company funds.Please expect another
check by tomorrow and I sent it overnight. Looking forward to more
monies from you for the company.

Quote:
Dear Sir:
I received the check, and have forwarded you the monies.
Thanks for the opportunity to make money from home. It really helps my family, and myself.
Sincerely,

Quote:
Dear charlie

What taking you so much time to get back to me....dont get upset.

I need some money.Please do get back to me.

Quote:
i tell u men
in black cot follow me everywhere i go now. i cant leave my house now
cuz they scary men with pitbull. i can only send money to that bank by
money wire ok? i won't have all the monies of your share til end of
this week so let me think as to what to do. maga kep me real busy ask
all kind of dumb question and i have to think how answer them. one new
maga want me to send picture but i cant send passport picture cuz they
think i will photoshop it. i dont no what to do about this. they want
me send a picture like this quote from email: "You must wear a crown
of flowers on your head sitting on a stool. You must hold a sign that
says my name and password so I know that you are the real thing. The
sign must say " Dick Hanjob is My Friend" and underneath of that it
must have the security code " Special K is my mentor" i dont no what
to do. they have company check for $125,000. what should i do? i never
come acros this before broda. do u think u could take the picture like
that and then send it as attach to mail in my box? if u help me out
with this so i can get the monies out from this dick guy, i send u
monies the same day the picture come to my box. i never before in my
life have had maga ask me of this. i think maga get smart and now want
picture so they no we are real. i talk so much in this mail to u
broda. wow my eye is no clear ok? i drink to much and fuck to much
woman broda. i lok for ur mail in my box ok?

remain bless,

Quote:
Dear Brother.

I am very surprise u want me to take a picture with all those Shit.I
cant believed this.

Never in m life will i do such.Tell the maga to go to hell.dont rick
ur life because of money..Okay.youcan still do better than that.As for
the money..i dont mind if u can send me just $500 today so i can pay
my connection fee because if u dont ...idont think we be communicating
much again.I lost this deal..my friend mok at me now.now u can send
money because some useless men waering a black colth is followin you
but yet you can drink and fuck woman.

Brother..you should know it in your mind that i have reall tired
working with u.But for once u have never make me happy.

Quote:
why have u not reply my email?

I am waiting to hear back from you.

Quote:
jin,
i write u now cuz i kill one guy in black cot ok? u no tell no body
in your life i do this ok broda? i dont no why maga want some fuckin
picture so i tell him i cant send picture cuz it is against my
religion. he say ok and tell me go fuck myself. i dont need his monies
anyway and u dont need his monies to ok? u tell ur friend i big
powerful guy man and no mok me ok? i almost have all ur monies
together in the account in ghana ok? by friday there be 35,000 in
account for you ok? i send u bank transfer slip so u see that money is
there ok? u get anymore maga my broda? u send me them i send them
check ok? then u tell me what u want to do about ur maga ok? and i am
in usa so i can order women and drink over phone. u cant do that where
u live broda? u should come to USA and we celebrate together when u
have all ur monies ok? i move monies from accra to ghana maybe that
make it easier for you? if not all i have do is pick up phone and call
and move money. i rather u go bank with bank transfer slip and u get
all ur monies at one timeinstead of everyday broda. plus i tell u
about EFCC. u no they not god for u broda. if i such bad man, why i
lok out for u when it come to EFCC? if i bad man i no tell u about the
EFCC watch africa western union. see i in us i am safe, but u are not
broda. u write me soon and let me no what new maga u got ok?

Quote:

Insert RL vics here, Mods alerted

Here are my new list....I cant go to Ghana to collect any money..Dont time anfd your money.If u can send to nigeria or send western union.forget about the money..Please help me send check to this maga.

Jin

Quote:
Pls Update me..I am still waiting to hear back from you..

I dont understand u anymore.

Quote:
Jin,
Gomer boy kidnap and torture me. they cut off my ear and my thumb. i
escape them but they tok my check to maga and now they have all my
check. what do i do? they might come after me again..........

Quote:
How do u expect me to believed all this story.How come Gomer have not
come to pick me?

How come they get to know ur address?

Nobody will come after u again.How do i get my own money?
I dont have any money with me for a very long time.

Quote:
i put yourmonies in bank accont. u want ur maonis u go to bank and
collect there are lits of monies foryourhare. maga give me lots of
cash.ur share is 62,000.i send u bank slip and u go to bank and u get
it ok? u member we ne in dis ame bro ok? i talk o u soon and u let me
no if u ready to collect and i tell u whatb ank ok?
i dont know how he find me i think he hack in my box account and et my
informations and that was stupid ok? i change my password and my livng
information so he never kidnap me again.

one luv,

Quote:
Dear Charlies,

I got your mail....I cant go to any bank outside nigeria to collect my
share of the money..If you want my bank account here in nigeria i will
give it to you..Because i will never go outside nigeria to collect any
money..or better still send me some money throung western union.

Quote:
Jin,
i no understand this lack of trust my broda. we ae one in da game and
u think i steal ur share? no u work jard for your monies andit been
sit in high intrest account in ghana. is ghana near u broda? i tell u
there are 62,000 on ur share alne sitin bank. u want me to send u bank
slip so u no broda? u ben get maga on ur end without me, where is my
share of the monies from u? u sendme my share of monies

Quote:
I have been very sick and i have been on sick bed for one week now...I need some money and i cant go to ghana charlie please try and understand.I need u to send me a western union.I await to read back from you.

Quote:
how many time i have to tell you i cant send monies western union
broda? the efcc be watching and i dont need law problem ok? what is
closet bank to u and i wire it there instead but u have give it 48
hour to get into bank. i hope u can get ur monies soon as it is a lot
of monies u earn my broda. i think ghana is close to u i send u bank
slip after i come back from bank ok?

u no drink to much and keep ur eye clear and ur mind clear ok?

one luv broda

Quote:
I need my share to send to nigeria bank...I cant go to ghana to collect any money...I will give u my bank account here in nigeria if u really want to send me my share...I dont want all ..all i need is just some money to stand and keeping the job real.if u really want to help your brother,then u will have to send the money to nigeria.

Here is my bank account.

Bank details reported to Alan

Thank you.

This bait is still ongoing, as I am trying still to get him to go to a bank with a fake bank slip for him to do some jail time.... Will post as this continues....Really sad that he believed I was a guyman after only 10 emails.....Shows how smart they truly are... Rolling Eyes

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am still waiting ti read back from you.

Quote:
I ASK U TO GO TO BANK TO COLLECT UR MONIES. MONEY IS ALREADY IN BANK,
U JUST GO GET IT OK? BANK IS IN GHANA. I CAN NOT TRANSFER ANYMORE
MONIES G0M3R IS WATCHING ME. I CAN NOT SEND MONIES TO UR BANK. CLOSET
I CAN SEND MONEY TO IS PROVIDENCE BANK IN PARAKOU BRODA. I WISH I HELP
U BUT U NO THAT G0M3R CUT OFF MY THUMBS AND EAR OK? I NO NOT WANT THAT
HAPPEN AGAIN. I HAVE SOME MORE MAGA FOR U TO OK? CH4RLI3 SENT TO ME A
WISH THAT HE WANT FROM U BEFORE HE DIE. I TELL U WHAT THAT WISH IS OK?
WE ALL HAVE TATTOO TO SHOW WE ARE ONE GANG AND U MUST GET TATTOO AND
SHOW U GET IT DONE. I SEND U PICTURE OF ME GETTING DONE OK? WE ARE ONE
LUV AND U NO THAT THERE IS MORE THAN 62,000 IN THAT ACCOUNT FOR YOU.
T3D J4CK50N KEP COME THROUGH WIT MORE AND MORE MONIES. UR SHARE IS NOW
72,000. I TELL U WHAT BRODA, IF IT ME AND THAT WAS MY SHARE OF THE
MONEY, I WOULD GO TO TIMBUKTU TO GET IT. I TIRE OF HEAR UR EXCUSES. I
NOW HAVE MY SHARE AND KEP GET MY SHARE, AND I DONT WANT U TO LOSE THIS
MONIES OK? BUT SINCE CH4RLI3 IS DEAD, I WANT U TO GET THIS TATTOO TO
HONOR HIM SINCE HE HELP U OUT WITH BANK ACCOUNT. WHEN U READY TO GO TO
PARAKOU, I SEND YOU BANK SLIP U TAKE TO BANK AND THEY GIVE U ALL UR
MONIES. CH4RLI3 ALSO BRIBE COP IN PARAKOU BEFORE HE DIE SO U HAVE NO
WORRIES. I ATTACH FILE SO U NO WHAT I LOK LIKE AND U SEE ME GET TATTOO

SO U NEED TO HONOR CH4RLI3 IN HIS DEATH.

ONE LUV,

This bait is still ongoing, but here is the question, can I get him to tattoo? Can I get him to safari one more time? Only time will tell but he is still hanging on after 4 months. Excellent......... Twisted Evil

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Grinx. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, and thanks goes to the ones that helped!!!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still have him hooked......

Quote:
Thank you for your email.....i dont have money to go to ghana to pick
the money and i dont think i will love to go to ghana to pick up the
money..I will have love to draw the tatto on my hand for remeberance
of ch4rli3,but i dont have any money on my hand now ch4rl3s.You need
to help me send some money do i can use to draw the tattoo and also go
to ghana to pick up the money..U know i have work on this for very
long time and i dont have any job to give me money.I need money..even
if u can raise me $500 to go ghana and draw the tatto.

Regard
J1n

Let's see if he can get the tattoo..... Twisted Evil

So I sent him this:

Quote:
J1N,

I ALREADY HAVE TATTOO. U WANT UR MONIES BUT U CANT GO AND GET TATTOO BRODA? I WORK HARD FOR U AND SEE NOTHING BUT LAZY COME FROM U. IF I ASK U DO SOMETHING U HAVE REASON NOT TO DO IT. WHY BRODA? ME AND CH4RLI3 GO BACK LONG TIME AND IF I WANT U GET TATTOO FOR CH4RLI3 U GO GET TATTOO. I DONT WANT ON YOUR HAND I WANT ON UR ARM OK? I WANT TATTOO READ THIS INFORMATIONS" G0M3R GOT CH4RLI3 BUT CH4RLI3 IN MY HEART FOREVER" U GET TATTOO AND U TELL WHO DO IT FOR U TO TAKE PICTURE BECAUSE NOW I WANT SEE PROF U GET IT DONE BEFORE I SNED U UR MONIES. I PROMISE U THAT U GET THIS FOR CH4RLI3 AND I WILL SEND THE MONEY TO UR ACCOUNT OK? I TOL U THAT U HAVE ALOT OF MONEY IN THIS ACCOUNT OK? U PRINT THIS EMAIL TO PERSON THAT DO TATTOO AND SHOW THEM U HAVE MONEY COMING OK BRODA? LOK WE WERE ALL 3 ONE INDIS GAME AND NOW WE LOSE ONE THANKS TO THE G0M3R MOTHERFUCKER OK? U SEND ME PICTURE OF U GET TATTOO AND U SEND ME PICTURE IN MY BOX OF IT DONE AND U GET ALL UR MONIES IN ONE TRANSFER TO DA BANK U TOL ME ABOUT OK? NOT THIS WESTERN UNION SHIT. I TOL U I NOT SEND MONIES THAT WAY CUZ OF THE THE FUCKING EFCC MAN. U GO GET TATTOO NOW OK. U MEMEBER WHAT IT HAVE TO SAY OK?

"G0M3R GOT CH4RLI3 BUT CH4RLI3 IN MY HEART FOREVER" AND THEY HAVE TO DRAW A HEART TO OK?

U SEE I GOT MINE AND I SHOW U ME GET MINE DONE OK? U GET TATTOO AND ALL THE MONEY GO IN UR BANK OK? NO HAVE GO TO GHANA OK? BOROW MONIES IF U HAVE TO BUT U PRINT THIS OUT SO THEY NO THEY GET THEIR MONIES AS SOON AS U SEND ME THE PICTURE OF U GET IT DONE AND AFTER IT DONE OK?

ONE LUV BRODA,
CH4RL3S

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my correspondence with our lad. My character is/was Charl3s Em3ka. I was also baiting him as a victim but I had deleted those mails without thinking we were going to publish.

Quote:
Hi it me from charlie......I am Jin..He say we could make money together and you could help me out with maga's.

I will await to read back from you.

Jin

Quote:
Jin,

My broda, how are you? Charlie good man and we make lots of money from maga together. I used to have bad format but he make it better. Now I work in Chad where EFCC no bother guyman. I have bank accounts all over the world for maga to pay to, this is good life my broda. Holla back.

I was intending originally to get our lad to go to N'Djamena or northern Nigeria.

Quote:
Got your mail Brother..How do u make ur money........I change my formart as well and then i started having good maga;s..the poblem now is how to make the money from the maga's.When id payday i might request for the account which maga can put money for us...How do u make real money and can u help me with maga;s email address?

Jin

Quote:
Broda, I make money like crazy. I do lottery format and magas pay big. My brother work here too and do job format like you do. He get crazy money and EFCC cannot toch us here. I have account in China, Ghana and London. Even got account in Nw York citry that I got from rich maga who stipd and send me money too from it. If you need bank account I have account you can use. Charlie say you good man so I help you out.

Quote:
Hello Charlie,

Let me have the china account.

Quote:
Oyenka,

Maga like China account. I give you dis account and maga tink they pay into business account like your format for the china business. Charlie tell me you new to dis bisness and he give you good fromat. soon you make big money like me. if you want to make top dolla you need 2 come to chad. no EFCC can touch you here. Here the account is/

ACCOUNT NAME :- POLSO AIR CARGO CO. LTD.
BANK OF CHINA
SWIFT CODE :- BKCHHKHHXXX.
ACCOUNT NUMBER :- XXXXXXXXXXXX
A/C NAME :- POLSO AIR CARGO CO. LTD.

That was a bank account another lad sent me that went to Alan. They also had a fake website that got taken down too.

Quote:
Broda,

How you today? Maga pay good? Today I got send 10.000 dolla from maga in Austrlia. Holla back.

Quote:
Hi Carles.

I am happy to hear that man....10,000 Dollar is not a small money oooooo,Any way i am till expect from my maga;s to transfer payment into the account which u gave me...as soon as i got the transaction number..i will forward it right away..

Happy for your bro and i pray my own come to.

Jin

Quote:
bro,

you don need transaction number. I see account on internet and money from the magas come in already. Someone name Howard xxxx put money in there last nmight. Charlie do good work.

Quote:
Dear charles,

[color=darkred]YES OOOO.THE MAGA HAS TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT..AND ANOTHER MAGA HAS TRANSFER MONEY AGAIN TO THE ACCOUNT.HERE IS THE MAGA MAIL..
[/color]

Hello Lung
I have cashed the check and transfered the money into the bank account you gave below.

I will buy the power ranger soon.
when will i receive the next check?
I may need more power rangers
Cornelius

Quikly remove the money from the account...so you can send me my share through western union.here is my details below:

Name:Oyenka Casey Chidinma
City:Isolo
State:Lagos
Address:10 church street.

I await the western union details soon.Thank you so much bro..i am happy to meet you guys.

I await to read from you soon.

Jin

Not so easy there laddie, first you must travel.

Quote:
The charles,

What good..another maga has sent money to the account again here is the details.

I have made the deposit and the transfer .Transaction # 7819688314a27 Sincerely,

I forgot to ask when I will see the next check? I'd be more than happy to process several checks at once if you have them.

That is the maga that sent the 3rd payment.Pls charles..I belived i can have my own share tomorrow because i need to pay for my internet connect on thurday before they got me disconnect.And ou know this is th time i need tobe on line 24 hours.

I await ro read back from you soon.

Jin

Quote:
Borrow the money to pay connection. How much it cost? Broda, we have so much money in the account now. Last time I look at computer it have 15.000 in there and more is coming. how much money is to come in there?

We need to meet soon. I cam meet you in Ndjamena dis weekend because I have come there to see broda wedding.

Quote:
Dear Charles,

Our money in that account is $13,500,We are still expecting $9.000 in that account again.because each maga got a check of $5.000 and they deduct 10% of thier commission out of the money.Where is Ndjamena? My connection is 25k per month.Anyway i will look for a way to pay my bill..But i swear to you i need money before the weeked.Because i have been praying for this and i have alot of activities on me right now that i need money for.My brother is also wedding this weekend ,at IBADAN. Pls try and withdraw the money and have my own share sent to me.Pls dont see it as if i am rushing for money..i believed you understand my situation much better because ALL EYE ON ME.And i wish to act well in tat wedding.

I await to read back from you soon.

Thank you so much bro..you are indeed an honest man.

Jin

Quote:
Brother,

N'djamena is on the nborder wit Chad, it not far at all. I cannot send de money throw estern union because the EFCC is watching all guymen very close right now. Dat this why I am in Chad now because they cannot reach me here. Let me know when you come and I bring money to put in your hand.

He then balked so I made something up real quick.

Quote:
Bro, I was wrong and tell you wrong city. I will be in Maiduguri. It in Borno state.

Quote:
Dear charles,

I cant come to Borno state.i have never been there before and beside it a like 2day travel for me to get there.But u said no efcc in chad.so u can send the money through western union.How will you send charlie share if u cant send money through western union.Maybe you will have to come down to lagos state with my money.you will enjoy lagos.or ask if they have GTB BANK there in Borno state..so i can give you my account details and you will transfer my money into it.

I await to hear from you soon

Jin

Quote:
Dear charlie,

I am so happy because the other two maga's has transfer the money into the account and we have $22,500 in that account right now that is our own money in that account.I believed you have seen the money..what next now charles..I believed you so much how do i get my own share now?

I really need my money badly brother....I await to read back from you..the best way i can get my money is that,in hand or bank account.Which one do you prefer?when are u coming to nigeria?

I need my money badly?

Jin

Quote:
Dear charles,

I awit to read back from you soon..even charlie need money to send the remaining check...he really need money..and he say u should be careful about the western union thing..I await to read back from you.

Jin

Quote:
Broda, there no western union here and transfers to Nigeria are watched right nwo. that hacker gomer also take guymen money right from their hand. come see me in borno state and I keep only 10percent for me. We do good busineds together and I think you need to come here. Gomer and his gang are bad for business in lagos and that is why i not there anymore.

Quote:
Dear Charles,

I got your mail and i think i dont have any choice for now..we have $22,5000 in that account..you said you share is 10% right...are you coming with the whole money to borno state?give me the address and when u will be at borno state this weekend.Because we need money badly and charlie also need money to print more check and and distribute to maga;s.

Pls get me to me soon ..so i will know when u get to Borno state.dont forget to give me the address and where to meet you and let the money be in dollar.

Thank you so much.you are a good guy and we can continue to make money.

Jin

Quote:
I will take 10% of what in account and bring to you. Mail me when you get to Borno state, I am leaving for there in my car soonest. I will carry all cash in my case and it be in dollar ok?

Quote:
Good day Mr charles,

I got your mail but i really cant understand.I want you to be in Borno state before i come over...Borno state to lagos state is 18 hours you just dont expect me to leave like that..and mail you when i get there and beside i am till looking for money for transport cos i just paid formy connect and i dont have much money with me again.

When will you be at Borno state..and where?Here is my phone number called me when u get to borno state. 08088464326.

That is my Phone number ..i am expecting yout call soon..because charlie want me to collect the whole money and have it share sent to him soon...he need the money badly.

Jin

Quote:
I am on my way to Borno State at the moement I will be in Madiguri tonight. We can meet at airport, let me know time that is good for you.

Quote:
Dear charles,

I have never been to borno state before...and i dont have money for flight i use my last monet to pay for my internet connection...i told you if you remeber....How long will you be at Borno state.I need to know where extactly i can meet you..i can just start coming to borno state like that..remeber lagos to borno is about 18 hours..if i use transport...and i dont even have ur phone number where i can reach you when i get to borno state...i can come with my laptop remeber and u dont expect me to go to cafe to send you a mail..pls we work for this money...if you can fly to Lagos...i promise i will give u addition 5%out of my share...I swear to you no body will ever see you......i will come and pick you up at muritala Air port in Lagos and take you to a love hotel where nobody will ever see you.

Pls bear with me...i dont have any money for now..either for transport or air ticket.

I await to hear back from you.

Jin

We went round and round with our lad making excuses for a day or so. I then sent him this.

Quote:
Broda,

Borrow money to make trip. I donot have time to come to lagos. I will use local phone when I get to Borno state and find place to stay. Come as soon as you can. I will not have much time... i must be back in chad because business bvery good now.

Quote:
Dear charles,

I am very orry because i cant come over to Borno state..Because i just borrowed money to pay my internet connection..and i can afford to borrow any money again.Just fly to lagos and you will go back that same day.even at the Air port.

I am very sorry once again ..i can come over to bornbo state because i dont have money and i cant afford to borrow any more money nobody want to brorrow me.

I awitr to read back from you.

Jin

Quote:
Broda, I cannot fly to lagos. I am too busy here. Take laptop to pawn shop and use that money. I will send you back on plane firstclass with pockets full of dollar and you can get laptop back. I need to know that you are sincere and not a jokert.

Quote:
Dear Charles,

Pls dont call me a joker again and i am very much sincere,If i am not,i wont give maga;s your account details because i have friend too in china but i just want to be sincere and honest to you and charlie.I gave you my Phone number and i am ready to drop my accound details for you to tranfer the fund into...I work for this money..how can u expect me to use my laptop to borrow money.I cant do that.You been nice from the beging of this deal but right now..i donmt know what to say again..charlie told me that u will transfer the money though western union and right now u said u can do western union.I dont have moey to fly overe to borno charles.You have my money..use it to fly over to Lagos....put you back to first class flight too my brother.

I got comfirmation from one maga now that he has tranfer money into the account again..that is $6,500. Comfirm it alson.

I awit to read back from you.

Quote:
Money will b in account. Broda, just come and I will send you back to lagos on plane. I have the money with me right now and it is in briefxase. I do not come to lagos because i am very busy and if you want this money, you will come to pick it up if you are real guyman. I give you chance at big money and you act like baby who afraid to leave mother.

Quote:
Dear Charles,

Remeber that is is the money io work for...I am not a babay and i am a real guyman.If throughly u want to complete your honest Job..that mean u will have to come over to lagos.I am not am nor afriad to leave my mother whereas i dont live with my mother i live alone..if i have money i will come over to Borno state.But i dont have and i cant seem to see any reason why u cant come over to lagos.with our money and you are telling me that u are busy..it wont take u 30 min brother.Be honest and sincere.It a plan..I swear if i have money for flight i will flyover to Borno.I am a strong man..But if u think u cant not deliver...I will tell charlie to see what we could do about that

Quote:
Broda,

Charles told me about you and said you wanted to be real guyman. but now you are backing up and not want to take the money. someting wrong wit your head? if you dont want to do this then i keep the money and give charles his share. to be real guyman you have to take risk and act like real man. you come stay at my friend place in borno state and i show you how to run the game like usm@n b3llo and mr g0mer.

Quote:
Dear Charles.

If u really want to show me the way..come and pick me in lagos with my Money.I dont have money for flight,dont u get.Pls try and reason with me...or send your brother to come and pick me here in lagos back to borno.I will follow Him.

Quote:
Get ride with driver. I will pay him when you get here.

Quote:
Brother,
I understand you quite well and this is what i will say we do...how about we meet in abuja?I can have someone pay my flight ticket to Abuja,so you can pick anyhotel in Abuja and give me the info to get there....I will be there,Try to understand that its not so easy for me to go meet you in a state i have never been..Please understand this,I didnt know things would go this way so please comply with me.
I await your response

Quote:
Why can you fly to abuja but not borno state? What are you keeping form me...

Quote:
Okay..since u insist that i should come over to Borno state....I will sell some thing and gather so money together and get a flight over to borno state....Give me where i can meet you.but that will be on monday because my brother is wedding tomorrow and i till take me some time to gather the flight money together.

Maga's have made more money intot the account..and they are bug money as well.Pls maake sure to take notice of that too...I should have gotten the flight money before monday and i will take my flight on monday.Where can we meet..can u give me phone number where u can reach u....here is my Phone number..pls can me atleast let me hear your voice for once.

My real name is Tunji Adeniyi

Quote:
I am still waiting for you brother..where are we going to meet in Borno state.Give me where i can meet you.

I have never been there before dont forget that..Pls give me a better discripture where we can meet.

I am waiting for u.

Tunji

Quote:
I will meet you monday. Please send me picture so I can pick you from airport at madiguri. You only need to buy oneway ticket I will buy your ticket back when we have concluded busness.

Quote:
Brother,

I dont have any picture...I have just 20,000 with me and i was told that the flight from lagos to kaduna is 23,000.So i am thinking of taking transport..That mean i will get to madiguri on tueday morning.before i leave i will tell you what i will wear ..and i will be at madiguri air port.I will give u an update..when i aml leaving.

Hope u understand.

Jin.

Quote:
Did you buy one way ticket? Broda, you can get ticket one way and not pay so much. one you are here, we will talk with charlie and see about making you big player in the da game. Fist night you here I have women for you, how you like them? try find picture so we know who you are when come to airport to pick you.

Quote:
Dear brother.

I dont have any picture brother on my computer....i can discribe my self here..I am very blakky and not too tall and good looking as well.How wil you know that i am at the airport?U need to give me a phone number so i can call you when i get there.I have to notify u when i get there.when i call you that i am at the Air port and when u get there..the person that come to pick me will call me and then i will tell the person the location where i am.

I am a very honest guy big brother i have realy tire so much for this..pls try and make this easy for me pls.Is there a direct flight to madiguri?

Quote:
broda. I come find you when you fly in. I will let you know and come pick you when you arrive airport. My mobile broke today but I try to get new one before you gets here to meet.

Quote:
borther pls get a new one fast becuase i can fly without getting a contact of the person whom i want to come and meet..I will look stupid when i get to the air port and stand there for many hours weting for the person that want to come and pick me..pls provide me a cell phone number so i can call u when i get to the air port...I will book my flight tomorow or monday morning..Dont forget my brother is wedding todday.I await the cell phone number.

Quote:
Big brother i am still extecting to read back from you...I am ready to fly to kaduna tomorrow and from kaduna i will take transport to Maduguri.I am waiting for the phone number that i will call when i get to maduguri air port..because i know i wont be able to find internet cafe and that will be very difficult for me..Pls try and get me a cell phone today so i can start the Journey tomorrow and when i get to Maduguri air Port i will call you to come and pick me u.

Quote:
Brother,

I give you phone number of hotel where I will be when you arrive.
it is lake chad hotel on kashim ibrahin road. I have meeting that day but call them and they send car to pick you from maduguri airport or bus station. Their phone is +23476XXXXX

Quote:
Big brother ...Thank you so much.I will call the Hotel when i get there tomorrow..What should i tell them..I mean who should i ask of..Is it charles?Pls quickly respond to this mail,before i move to tomorrow.

Quote:
Ask at front desk for me. I will be there tomorrow. I am in ndjamena now to meet with big maga. He pay more than check magas can you believe? I will tell you more when I see you.

Now Tunji starts making more excuses:

Quote:
Big Brother.

I am very sorry,I cant make it again.My mom caught me with my flight details and shw was aware that i am about to travel to Maduguri.So she sized it and tell me never to go there.and whereas i am in my final year in my university.And i really dont want to fuck that up.If you there is no other way for me to get my share.I am sorry i have to let it go.

You are a realy a nice man.

Jin.

Quote:
Broda,

this is very bad. I talk to charlie and see what needs to be done. This is very disappointing.

Quote:
Big brother.

Thank you for your undestanding.I am very sorry for disappointing you.I have to listen to my Mom.Please help me talk to charlie and see what you guys could do for me..so i have have something if not all.Cant the man in charge of the account in china send our money through western union.I think that will be a better way.Another maga make payment today.Mat.

Thank you so much.

Quote:
Broda,

This very disappointing. I thought i deal with real man, not baby boy. You listen to mama for rest of your life? Maybe you not have what it take to be guyman maybe you play at guyman like you play at being woman in your mamas robes.

Quote:
Bros,

I thought i have make you guys undersand.But you guys are not...I am an instrument and you guy will enjoy wokking with me also.If i deserve to have my money,then i will be glad.But if not,I will accept my faith.

Thank you.

We then discussed amongst ourselves and grlnxtdr681 put a good idea in Tunji's head, the first one that's rattled around that empty skull in years.

Quote:
Big brother..i think i can meet you in contonu.What do u think about that?

I emailed him back and told him I would see about meeting him there. Part two to follow.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So now we're anticipating a safari, not a long one, but over a border so it still counts.

Quote:
Big brother.

Thanks for the message and i appreciate the fact that you're been considerate at my terms as well,but for one last time i will like us to make this easy and condusive for the both of us,since we both know that westernunion is never traceable by any one,i would suggest that we stop making this difficult for the both of us.Kindly have my share sent via western union in whatever name you choose to send it in to (DAVID DAUDA)....and all i need you to give me is the sender and recievers information with the neccesary details to pick it up.
You have a upper hand in this deal and i know very well inside of me that we mean well for each other.Please lets do this thing this way that i have suggested(Western Union)and we continue business....please buy a new sim card that you can throw away anytime and give me the number so that i can call you and we discuss more about this over the phone.
I look forward to reading from you real soon with a positive result
......Since This has Been Undercover right from the onset....Let It Remain Undercover!!!
Jin.....

I decided a slap is in order:

Quote:
I will decide how this will be done. You have not been easy work with.

Quote:
Thank you big brother.

I am very happy that u have decided see hoe u can make the money transfer.

I await to read from you

Now it's time to separate the men from the mama's boys:

Quote:

The lad decided he didn't want to budge:

Quote:
Big brother

Thank you for your email But i must tell you that i am not read to meet with you now.let transact business one or twice,The we can talk on where we can meet each othr.Juat the way you cant disclose your indentity..just the way i cant not disclose mine too.Either you send my share through western uion or account transfer..I have been to cotonou several time to collect my maga money..and i use to trasnfer my money into my account.It not a big deal.If u cant make the transfer..Forget me coming over there...I cant.maybe after i get my money,then i can meet with u anywhere.

Jin.

So I decide to move the cheese a little closer to the rat so he can smell it:

Quote:
I will send the first 20.000 to bank in Cotonou. It will be account you can draw from. Let me know name you want on bank account so you can draw.

After a slap from his new oga, I got this:

Quote:
Big Brother.

I am really glad that u want to make transfer.Now i believed i am dealing with the right person.what about me and you meet in Cotonou Air port tomorrow by 2.00pm.tell me what you will be wearing?how can we locate each other.you should know that i dont base there and i am aware u dont base there either.So we need to find one way of locating each other.It Just 3 hours drive from lagos to cotonou.I will be at the air port by 2.00pmCan u pls provide me a number,where i can call you at when i get there.I am very serious this time and determine as well.I will be there at 2.00pm tomorrow.

Jin

Quote:
Go to cyber jonquet and send me mail when you get there. I will send someone to come pick you.

Quote:
Big brother.

I got your mail and well understood.Pls give me discription on how i will get to cyber jonquet.I will send you an email as soon as i get there.I await to read from you soon.

Jin

Fortunately, due to having sent one lad there before and using Google Earth, I was able to give him directions from thousands of miles away.
Quote:
It is on Ave Proche after you come over bridge. Ask anyone who know, dey tell you where it is. When I get your mail that you are here I will thell you where to meet me. Do not bring any money except for internet cafe because people will try to take money from you when you come over border.

Quote:
Big brother;

I am here and i am waiting to meet you in person,I am at cyber jonquet right now,I am using the cyber cafe to send you this mail,I await to read back from you now,so we can meet each other and finished this Business

I await to read from you soon

Jin

And sure enough, the IP confirmed it. This came in at 6:14am my time, right as I was leaving the house to go fishing out on the lake. Fortunately, I hooked up my PDA phone to the Gmail account so I could continue the fun. The lad starts panicking almost immediately:

Quote:
please come and pick me here i dont know anyone here

Quote:
driver come soon to pick you in couple hours. What are you wearing?

Quote:
I am wearing a white t-shirt,I am tired of standing out side.I want to go and eat,I saw one african food,here i can eat.I will be out side the cafe waiting for that person that will come and pick me,I wait for the person in some mins time,I can wait any longer.

Quote:
Busy at moment. Driver come soon. Go eat

Quote:
Hello,

You should know that i dont have much money on me.As you said never to bring in much money,I am feeling much uncomfortable here right now..........I have finished eating,And i am standing out side,My time will be up at any moment from now,Pls what time is ur driver coming.tell him to come quickly and pick me,I think you should have make arrange for this.

Pls i am waiting.

I ignore him and he goes ballistic. I mean, I'm fishing, I don't have time for him:

Quote:
please u can make it fast
this is my first time being here
and am not finding it funny
please i beg u am really tired

Quote:
Hello
please let me know the exact time u re coming
am here with no cash
just tell me the time
am very tired

Quote:
Please give me adress where i can meet u rather than wait here for ur driver or give me a number that i can reach u

Quote:
please i have no cash with me to buy more time^
please let me know when u are coming
i beg u

So I throw him a bone:

Quote:
meeting with maga now. Driver got flat tyre. Stay there and I be there soon. I wear white shirt tie and carry briefcase.

Then another string of whining:

Quote:
Please bro come early
i beg u
am very tired

Quote:
Bros am staying over time here
please u need to tell me what is going on
am still waiting
please be fast

Quote:
bro am stranded please u need to help me out here
u told me not to bring money down which i didnt
please help me out
i ave been waiting for the past 3hours

Quote:
bro am stranded please u need to help me out here
u told me not to bring money down which i didnt
please help me out
i ave been waiting for the past 5hours

Quote:
I am very much diappointed in you.You made me look like a big fool.I stood out side the cyber cafe for over 6 hours waiting for you and you keep mailing that you are coming.What kind of man are you?You told me not to come with much money,Now how willl i get to my house?Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now.You made me cry and i never expected such from you.Thank you so much for the embrassment.

Jin

I waited until the next day and dropped the bomb. The plot twists because the evil Mr. G0mer has interfered.

Quote:
Broda,

Bad ting happen. On my way to meet you the Gomerboys rubbed me and took some the money I had for you. They must hav hacked my box and read my mail. They say they go to lagos next and look for you. they cut off one ofm y fingers and said they will find uy and do same to you. they know where you live and go to school and everything because they told me. I change my passcode and everyting so now dey cannot read this mail.

Rest of money in bank in Lome. Broda, we can get dis money on Monday but do not go home lagos because they are looking for you because they dink you have the rest of money. Meet me at cyber cafe california in Lome on monday morning. we will go to bank and get the money out. do not speak of this to anyone you meet. did you tell anyone you were coming to meet me?

Unfortunately, the lad ran home to Lagos.

Quote:
Hi,

I am already in my house.I await the Gomerboys.I dont think i will be able to come to lome or anywhere to meet you again.Because i am not comfortable again with this business.Charlie said you sent him share to him by post.Go to the bank and withdraw the money..and have it sent through western union or i will give u an account here in nigeria.I am not coming again to meet you anywhere.

Jin

Quote:
You are making this tough for me
if u really want to give me my part of share
why dont u send it tru western union or anything
if u really wanna give me my part of money
i can never come to lome
and u do the same thing to me
send the money
is not mandatory i see u
send my money to me
we can still run things better than this
please dont spoil the relationship
wetin u do for me that day
was unfair
u made me not bring money down
i beged for money before i could go back
thanks all what u have done for me
am not mailing u again if u dont give me a better reply on how to get the money
i can never go anywhere

Then, we killed off Em3ka with an email from my G0mer account. This was the email to my account after he found out I was dead:

Quote:
Wetin u do no Good
God dey oooooooo

That was pretty much the end of my involvement with this bait other than taunting him as Mr. G0mer.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

script from R3verend C0rnelius Adebay0

Quote:
Hello
I am interested in your proposal.
I have also had a huge problem with ninja in my area but they are under control now.
please let me know more about the position.
regards
Reverend Cornelius Adebayo
Quote:
Dear Reverend Cornelius Adebayo,

We will be glad to offer you a job position in our company. The position is mostly missionary and you won't have to do much up and down.

This is in view of not having an office presently in your Country, mostly due to the ninja problem. You dont need to have an Office and this certainly wont disturb any form of work you have going on at the moment. We do ask however, to be ready for when the ninja's try to take over, and to make sure you have a ninja evacuation plan in effect.
followed by usual crap(deleted)
Quote:
Mr Lung
I am going to need your help with constructing a ninja evacuation plan. i would like you to send me a copy of your own plan so i can use this as a basis for my own situation.
regards
Cornelius

Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

Ninja Evacuation Plan:

* Designate an Emergency Coordinator and Alternate Emergency Coordinator for the facility, Michaelangelo would be the best ninja turtle for this.

* Designate Safety Monitors and Alternate Safety Monitors for specific work areas in the facility, ninja turtles work the best in this siuation.

* Obtain and post floor plans with evacuation routes and other information as specified in the plan. Insert this information into the appropriate appendices of the plan. and include as Appendix of the plan. Ensure that copies of the Area Evacuation Plan are posted in work areas such as laboratories.

* Establish Designated Meeting Sites at a safe location outside your building, it is best to lock yourself in a closet

* Train the Evacuation Coordinator and all Safety Monitors on their responsibilities to implement the plan and to assist in the safe and orderly emergency evacuation of building occupants.
* Ensure that you have a procedure in place for communication and evacuation/safe refuge of disabled persons.

* Conduct periodic evacuation drills and critique the drills. Enlist the support of the master for technical assistance.

* If Ninja's are still attacking, run motherfucker run!

If you are still interested in the Job Offer.Please kindly fill up the employment form.

Regards,
Jin Lung
Quote:
Mr Lung
I see that you are very thorough in your planning. I like that.
This job will certainly help my church to raise funds for the orphanage next door.
Please send me the application form to fill out.
regards
Rev Cornelius
form is sent and filled out
Quote:
We at the plastic company would like you to know that your application has been apporived and you are now ready to start getting payments by mail. Please make sure you look at the enclosed leaflet that will come along with your company check as it contains our company policies on safety, sexual harassment, and other things. Please also be aware that the ninja's in your country do try to take over, and you may want to invest in some crime fighting turtles, as they will protect your assests, as well as ours. If said such ninja does get ahold of any company checks, you will be responsible for the whole amount, and our comapany can punish you anywhere from spanking you, to beheading you. Please at this time, get your ninja evacuation plan in order so you do not have this problem.

We would like to take the time to thank you once again for choosing employment with us, and you will be receiving checks on a weekly basis, and this will be your first check in the amount of $5,000.

Regards,
Jin Lung
Quote:
Lung
this is great news. When will i receive the first cheque.

I still have not implimented the ninja evacuation plan. I have some questions about that.

What is a good price for a crime fighting turtle?
Quote:
Dear Cornelius Adebayo,

You can find any crime fighting turtle at most local stores and they go by the following price ranges: Michaelangelo - $1,000 Donatello - $ 900.00 Raphael - $1,250 Leonardo - $750.00. Please be aware that if you use the CFT to implement the safety of the company checks, you are doing so at your own expense.

Regards,

Jin Lung
Quote:
thankyou Lung
I have been down to the store and the lady behind the counter said that power rangers are a much better option to help prevent ninja attacks.
is this true? do you know anything about them? I just want to make the best decision for safety.
when will i be receiving the first check.
Cornelius
Quote:
Mail Acknowledge.The the lady behind the counter is right about the power rangers.That will be the best safety for you.Mean while you should have the company check by now in your posession.Kindly go to your bank and have it cashed.

You are to deduct 10% and send the remaining balance to my assistant through western union money transfer.The details are stated below.If you think you are not comfortable with western union we could provide our bank details to you in china so you could have the money transfer into it.Here is the western union details.

First name - John
last name - King
City - Beijing
Country - China

The western union fees should be removed from the balance after deducting your 10%.I will be expecting you to furnish me with the necessary details for my assistant to be able to retrieve the funds.

Money transfer Control Number (MTCN)

Senders name and address

Test question and answers (if any)

Amount

I have instructed all my numerous associate to issue all payments in your name.You will be receiving payments from time to time.I hope with honesty and trust,This will be the beginning of a long lasting relationship.

Thank you once again for your co-operation and please confirm the receipt of this mail.

Regards,
Jin Lung
Quote:
Hello Lung

I checked my mail and yes the check has arrived. Though i do not have my anti ninja protocol in place yet.
Should i leave the check in the office or take it with me while i go and purchase some power rangers immediately.

regards
Cornelius
Quote:
Mail Acknowledge.You should go and have the check cashed first or deposit it your account.if you think it will be easy for you to tranfer money into this account in china.Here is the account in china that you will need to transfer the fund to.
ACCOUNT NAME :- POLSO AIR CARGO CO. LTD.
BANK OF CHINA
SWIFT CODE :-
ACCOUNT NUMBER :-
A/C NAME :-

Dont forget to deduct your 10% commission from the fund in your posession for you to purchase the power ranger.
Make sure you have the balance remitted today.Either to the account or through western union details with you.

Thank you for your anticipation.

Regards,
Jin Lung
Quote:
Hello Lung
I have cashed the check and transfered the money into the bank account you gave below.

I will buy the power ranger soon.
when will i receive the next check?
I may need more power rangers
Cornelius
Quote:
Mail Acknowledge.The company will like to know the extact amount been transfer to the account after you have deduct your own commission.

The next check will get to you by next week.I await to read back from youyou should get your next check any time from now.As soon as you received it.Please kindly Alert me and proper instruction will be given to you.

Quote:
Hello Lung
i deposited the sum of $2,700 into the bank account.
I have also purchased 1 power ranger this morning for protection from ninja attack.
I am worried because there has been some noises in the church at night and i suspect the ninjas may be watching. what should i do?
Quote:
Mail acknowledge.I dont Think they are aware of our Plans,So be clam but always be at alert.The company is having a little problem with the previous account.kindly have this payment transfer in this account.

Account Number:
Beneficiary Name: Bridge Boe
Swift Code; BKCHCNBJ
BRIDGE BOE ADDRESS: NO.3,
BANK OF CHINA ADDRESS.

I await the transfer number from you immediately you have iot transfer into the Account.

Quote:
Hello Lung
I thought you said the next check would arrive next week?
anyhow i received one for $7,500 today. I already cashed it and sent $7,000 to the other account.
cornelius
Quote:
Mail acknowledge.Which of the account did you send the fund to?you will get your next check soon,Proper update will be given to you.he sends this one 5 times

Quote:
Lung
like i told you before. I sent it to the first bank account you sent me. The tranfer was all ok. I am still worried about ninjas. there was more noise last night.
Cornelius
Quote:
Mail acknowledge.Thank you for your prompt update.Dont worried to much about the ninjas.Because if you do,they could read it from you face that you have plans againt them.Be clam till we have enough money to archieve our Aim.You will be recieving your next check soon.
Quote:
Lung
how much will the next check be for?

I will try not to get their attention but i fear i already have

Cornelius
Quote:
Mail acknowledge.you will recieve your next check soon.As soon as you recieved kindly alert me and listen to instuctions.Because there will be a change of account where the company fund will be transfer too.Proper update will be given to you as soon as your alert us that you have recieved the check.

Regards,

Jin Lung
Quote:
Hello Lung
I have still not received any check. when i receive it i will put it in the account and then wait for your instruction.
Cornelius
Quote:
Lung
there has been an attack on the church. The Ninjas came last night. it was very frightening.
The police have no idea where they came from.

the whole place has been torn to pieces and they even killed my power ranger. We are ruined and need to rebuild. With your help and the checks i will be able to fix everything sooner.
regards
Cornelius
Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

Mail acknowledge.The company is very sorry for your power ranger that got killed by the Ninjas.We will qiuckly do something about that.You will be recieving your next check by wendesday so you could have more money to rebuild and buy a new power ranger.Please as soon as you have the check in your posession send me an email.There will be another way to send the fund this time around.Which will be give to you.Once again the company feel sorry for the this.

I await toread back from you.

Thank your for your anticipation.

Regards,

Jin Lung
Quote:
Hello Lung
thankyou for your support.
can you please explain what you are going to do about this event?
I dont think power rangers are up to the job. He was killed immediately. Luckily i was out at the time or i would have also been killed. I am currently staying at the home of one of our regular church goers home. Her name is Mavis. she is a lovely old lady.

Do you think it would be best to go back to a ninja turtle of protection or is there anything better?
Cornelius
Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

Mail acknowledge.We are currently planning on what we are going to about this event.Go back to ninja turtle for protection.You staying with your Church goers is not bad at all but you should not that you will be recieveing the check by wednesday,so you should go back home by then.We need money for this plans and that is why you will need to send this fund through western union or moneygram this time.We need the money fast for your safety.You will never get killed because we are at your back and we will provide every thing for your safety.

Note:As soon a you have the check,Quickly contact me and i will give you instructions on what to do.

Regards,
Jin Lung
Quote:
Hello Lung
l have received the check this morning. I do apologise for this but i am going to keep all of this money to help rebuild after the devistating ninja attack. Im sure you understand that it was you who brought these ninjas down upon my church and so i think it best if you paid for the repairs.
thankyou for understanding and i await the next check to arrive which i will send onto your good self

Cornelius
Quote:
Mail acknowledge.Thank you for the prompt update.The company will be glad to build back your chucrh but not with all the fund.you are to send back $3,000 back to china for the plans to evaculate the native Ninja.Here is the inmformtaion you will need to send the money below:

First name - John
last name - King
City - Beijing
Country - China

Address: No. 88 Bei Da Jie, ChaoYang Men,
Dongcheng district,
Zip Code:100027.

I await to furnish me with the necessary details for my assistant to be able to retrieve the funds.

Senders name and address
Amount

Regards,
Jin Lung
Quote:
Lung
I am sorry but i have already paid the builders with the money. I am yet to purchase a ninja turtle but i will when the next check comes
regards
Cornelius
Quote:
Lung
Im not sure what is going on.?
are you ok. I hope the ninjas have not attacked you.
please let me know you are ok
I am waiting to receive the next check and i will only take half my cut to pay for the money i kept
regards
Cornelius

Lung
What am i to do with these checks. i have not cashed them yet because i have not heard from you.
Please let me know. otherwise I will use the money for Gods work. please let me know soon
regards
Cornelius

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.Here is the information you are to send the money to this time.here is the information below:

First name - John
last name - King
City - Beijing
Country - China
Address: No. 88 Bei Da Jie, ChaoYang Men,
Dongcheng district,
Zip Code:100027.

I await to furnish me with the necessary details for my assistant to be able to retrieve the funds.

Senders name and address
Amount

Note:Dont ever write to this Box again.(@gmail.com), Write only to the company Box.I await this information from you.

Regards,
Quote:
Lung
I had given up all hope on you. Well I have actually spent most of the money as i thought you had deserted me. I have $200 left from the last check i received
When will the next check arrive?
regards
Cornelius

Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

Mail acknowledge.I have told to you not to send email to @gmail.com,
Why do you have to spend the company money,I have told you serveral time to always wait for instructions.What are we going to do now?Go ahead and send the remaining balance you havw with you through western union.

Regards,

Quote:

Hello Lung
I had to spend the money to complete repairs on the church after the ninja attack.
As you had not contacted me in some time which is quite strange for an employer.
I took the initiative and placed it in the bank account like before.
Any way repairs have been completed so when you send the next check i will forward you the full amount and leave my cut in the total
regards
Cornelius

Lung

here is the payment slip. I had one of our loyal followers go and send the money as ninja activity has been on the rise and i suspect they were watching me.

Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

Mail acknowledge.I have been to the western union outlet and i was told that the money was not sent to china.Please kindly email me where the money was sent to and the sender full information such as:
1)Sender address
2)Full Name
3)Phone Number

Please i need this information as soon as possible.

Regards,
Quote:
Hello,

I await the details I asked you to send ok, Do let me have you Phone number once again and the rest info .

ThanksLung
we do not have phones yet due to the ninja attack. the phone man said it would take some time.
It seems you have collected the money so i do not see what the problem is. I received a check the other day for 10,500usd.
do i send this the same way or into the bank account like before?

regards
Cornelius

Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

Mail acknowledged.I am very sorry for the late in reply.Go ahead and have the payment send through western union to the information here in china.

First Name:John
Last Name:King

ADDRESS: NO.3, GONG TI BEI LU,
CHAOYANG DISTRICT, BEIJING, CHINA.
POSTAL CODE: 100027.

I await the full western union information that will enable pick up.

Thank you so much for your anticipation.

Regards,

Jin Lung

Quote:
Hello Jin
i have taken the 1,500 commission and have sent the rest as you said via western union. The information you need is here

When will the next check arrive?
Cornelius
Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

Mail acknowledge.The company need this full information from you so to enable pick.

Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN)
Senders Name and Address
Amount Sent
Test Question and Answer(IF ANY)

Be informed that payments will be getting to you from time to to time from various customer.

I will anticipate that you get back to me as soon as you receive this message.

Regards

Jin Lung
Quote:
Dear cornelius,

Mail acknowledged.I cant retrieve the information you send via the link.Please kindly send the information in a proper way as requested by the company.Here is the information i requested from you once again.

Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN)
Senders Name and Address
Amount Sent
Test Question and Answer(IF ANY)

Quote:
i cant see any information in the link....give me the full details.

Quote:
WHo is this?
what have you done with Lung?

If you cannot see it then i know that you are an imposter. You ninjas and Mr Gomer have done enough damage and i will be going to western union to cancel the money.
cornelius
Quote:
Is this the real Lung?

I had to cancel the payment as i believe there was an imposter pretending to be you.

If this is the real lung i will send the money again

Cornelius

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is this the real Lung?

I had to cancel the payment as i believe there was an imposter pretending to be you.

If this is the real lung i will send the money again

Cornelius

Quote:
Thanks Cornelius for the courage you have summoned intaking such an action , I am reconfirming to you that the payment is duly ours and should be made payable in the same information sent out to you . Note you are to make payment only via Western Union in a cashable manner , As of now I want you to complete the transaction and get back to me with the details that will enable John King to get a hold of the funds back here , Kindly disregard any correspondence other than our email contact which is @hotmail.com

I will appreciate the payment be made with immediate effect ,as of now you can send the regular western union and not the secure mtcn program, Thanks so much for your cooperation .

Regards ,

Jin
Quote:
Lung
here is the western union payment. you should not have any problems.

please let me know you have collected the money

CorneliusLung im sorry for before
there was a problem which is why you could not see the information. they assure me it is now fixed and so here is the receipt for western union.
I am sorry for causing trouble for you and i hope you keep me in your employ
cornelius

Quote:
Dear Cornelius,

Mail acknowledge.I am very sorry for late in reply.I want you to know that we have not pick the moeny yet and the company is not comfortable with the secure link you are using to send the money.Send it in a proper way.you can send the money in 3 transaction.

Jin Lung
Quote:
Lung
I do not have the money anymore. Western Union say it was collected so i if you did not get it then how was it picked up?
I did not make any mistake as i sent you the secure version so no one else could see.
What am i to do now?
Cornelius
Quote:
Lung
I do not think this is working out. I quit my job.
clearly you have poor communication with your employees and i feel your company is too self interested.

good bye Lung

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Gomer to lung

i beleive he was in contact with other gomerboyz also
Quote:
GUY
I BE WATCHING U WIT MUCH INTEREST
U THINK U GET AWAY WIT CHOPPING GOMER DOLLA
WELL U NO B SO NOW SMALL BOI. WE TOOK BACK DOLLA FOR CHARLES EMEKA NOW MY BOYZ ARE TRACKING U PARTNER AN SOON HE BE DEAD.
U WILL BE DIE SOON BUT THAT UP TO U TO DECIDE
LOOK OUT U WINDOW MY BOYZ BE THERE WATCHING.
SO U KNOW I FOR REAL U LIVE AT 12 CHURCH ST

MR GOMER

Quote:
SMALL BOI
MY MEN SEND PHOTO
CHARLES IS NOW DEAD AND U B NEXT OK
GIVE ME MY DOLLAS N WE NOT HURT U MUCH BUT U STILL BE PUNISH GOOD FOR MESS WIT GOMERBOYZ

MR GOMER

Quote:
GUY U B RUN OUT OF TIME OOOOOOOOOOOO.
I ALREADY ON TRACK TO FIND OTHER GMAN AND KNOW BOUT U MAGA U HAVE. IF U WAN ME SEND NINJA I SEND NINJA N BREAK MORE HOUSE LIKE U MAGA CORNELIUS. MY DOG NOW HUNGRY N WANT MORE FOOD. U MAKE NICE FOOD FOR HIM HE LIKE SMALL BOI FOR BRAKEFAST.

GUY U JOIN GOMERBOYZ OR U LIFE BE RUIN ALWAYS
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Quote:
DO NOT IGNORE ME U WILL ONLY MAKE ME ANGRY. I WILL SPARE U LIFE BUT IT UP TO U
Quote:
what do yoou want Mr gomer....you have collected the money..then why are u still mailing me.why?

Let me be.

Okay
Quote:
GUY U BE IN TOO DEEP NOW OK. THERE NOTIN U CAN DO.
I KNOW U HAVE DOLLA IN BANK FROM MANY MAGA. I KNOW U NO GET U SHARE YET BECAUSE U NOT DO WHAT OTHER GMAN SAY. SO I KILL ONE N WATCH THE OTHER GMAN NOW.
U LUCKY U ANSWER ME. OTHER GMAN NO ANSWER SO WE HAVE KILL HIM.

U WILL GET DOLLA FROM BANK AND OTHER GMAN. WHEN U GET DOLLA U WILL PAY 50% TO GOMERBOYZ FOR PROTECTION FEE. IF U JOIN GOMERBOYZ DEN ONLY PAY 20%.

OTHER GMAN THINK I NOT BE FOR REAL WHEN I TELL HIM I MAKE DOG EAT HIM. THAT BIG MISTAKE. I KNOW U NOT MAKE SAME MISTAKE. I NO WANT TO KILL U SO DO NOT MAKE ME DO IT OK.

U LIFE DEPEND ON HOW U ANSWER THIS QUESTION
WILL U JOIN GOMERBOYZ???????????

THIS NO JOKE BRODA I TELL U HOW I KILL U IF IT COME TO THAT.
FIRST I TIE U UP FACE DOWN ON BENCH THEN I GET HORSE N MAKE HORSE FORK U UNTIL U DEAD. JUST SO U KNOW HOW OK BUT I NOT WANT TO DO THAT.

ONELUV
MRGOMER
Quote:
BRODA
U HAVE DISAPOINT ME OK
I HAD BIG PLAN FOR U MAKE BIG DOLLA BUT U SPIT IN MY FACE

HERE BE SOMETIN U NEED KNOW OK. READ DIS THE MAIL ME OK
DIS NO JOKE

http://yahoonews.worldnews.mailnew.com/YahooNews.html

ONE LUV
MR GOMER
Quote:
TELL U BUT U NO LISTEN.
NOW I HAVE $10,500 I CHOP FROM U BRODA.
WHO IS BIG FOOL NOW
U HAVE TO SEND U MOTHER TO STREET CORNER NOW FOR BREAD

THIS HAPPIN YOUR OWN FAULT BECASUE U NO LISTEN TO ME

ONE LUV
MR GOMER
Quote:
I have been on the sick bed for a week now......I really need my Money.....I am sorry i did not coperate with you ever since.Please how do i get my Money now?

Jin
Quote:
BRODA
THAT IS GOMER MONEY NOW I ONLY GIVE OUT TO MY GOMERBOYZ.
BCAUSE U NO LISTEN I NOT SURE U ARE RIGHT FOR GOMERBOYZ.
THIS IS SERIOUS BRODA DO U THINK U HAVE WHAT IT TAKE TO BE GOMERBOYZ??????????????????
THIS IS YOU LAST CHANCE OK

ONE LUV
Quote:
Dear Gomer,

I have every thing it takes to be a gomerboyz.I am ready to be a gomer boyz once i will get my share.

Jin
Quote:
BRODA
U MUST SEND ME BACK FORM

ONE LUV
MR GOMER
Quote:
BRODA
WHY I NO HEAR FROM YOU??????

WHAT HAPPINING.

IF U NO WANT MY HELP THEN SO BE IT. YOU ARE AT FAULT FOR WHAT HAPPIN TO U NOW OK

FILL IN FORM THEN I SEND U MONEY OK

ONELUV
MR GOMER

that is all mr gomer heard from Jin

unfortunately this lad slunk away into the shadows but he has been popping out to say hello from time to time.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one truly amazing bait. I would love to see the expression when he realizes that all of this work and he still has nothing to show for it. I'm sure that he's bragged about this to his friends how he's soon to be very rich. Shocked

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
J1N BRODA,

I NO HERE FROM U DID G0M3R GET U? I TELL U DO SIMPLE THING AND U NO
CAN DO THAT. U MUST HONOR CHARLIE IN DEATH IT IS WHAT WE DO OK? COULD
U PLS WRITE MY BOX AND LET ME NO U STILL LEVE?

REMAIN BLESS,
CH4RL3S

Quote:
J1N,

WHAT IS UR FUCKING PROBLEM MAN? I SEND U MAIL TO UR BOX I HERE
NOTHING? U ANSWER ME QUICK OK? OR U DIE A LONELY CHURCH RAT. U NO GET
TATTO TO HONOR CH4RLI3 I GET IN TOCH WITH THE G0M3R AND HE FIND U
OOOOO U ANSWER ME SMALL YAHOO BOI...OOOOOO

CH4RLI3

Quote:
CH4RLI3, I DON'T HAVE MONEY IF YOU CANT SEND MONEY FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS AND GOD KNOWS I AM HONEST WITH YOU WITH ALL THE TRANSACTION WE HAD TOGETHER. I HAVE UPPER HAND TO PLAY WITH YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE PLAYING WITH ME BUT I BELIEVE CONTUNITY MATTER MOST IN BUSINESS THAT IS WHY I LAY LOW. FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY.

GIVE ME LIST OF MAGA, I WANT TO WORK ON THEM THIS IS A NEW YEAR I NEED MONEY.

J1N.

Quote:
J1N,
U GET TATTOO U GET MAGA I NO PLAY WIT U. U CHOSE TO PLAY GAME WIT ME.
I TOL U WAT U NED TO GET TO HAVE MONIES. I ALREADY HAVE MY SHARE OF
THE MONIES BRODA, WHY CANT U DO WAT U NEED TO DO TO GET UR MONIES
BRODA? U GET TATTOO I SEND U LIST OF 25 MAGA I HAVE RIGHT NOW I PLAY
WIT OK?

CH4RL3S

Quote:
I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR TATTOO...DONT U GET ?TATTOO IS VERY EXPENSIVE HERE IN NINGERIA.I NEED MONEY TO DRAW THE TATTOO..THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING.

I NEED MONEY.I NEED THE LIST OF MAGA IF U CANT SEND ME THE MONEY.

I AWAIT TO READ BACK FROM U.

J1N.

Quote:
J1N,
U BOROW MONIES FOR TATTOO. I TELL U HPW GET IT DON SO U GET IT DON. U
TELL PERSON U HAVE 72,000 WAIT FOR YOU IN BANK ACCOUNT THEY GIVE U
TATTOO, U SEND ME PICTURE OF TATTOO, U GET ALL MONIES WIRED TO UR
ACCOUNT BRODA. OK U GO DO THAT OK. U PRINT THIS MAIL FROM UR BOX TO UR
TATTOO GUY AND U TELL HIM HE HAVE HIS MONIES FOR UR TATTOO IN 2 DAYS
AFTER U GET IT DONE OK? U NED TO HONOR CH4RLI3 IN DEATH THAT IS ONLY
RIGHT THING TO DO OK? I SEND U LIST OF MAGAS AFTER I SEE PICTURE OF UR
TATTOO. U MEMBER WHAT IT HAVE TO SAY TO OK?

" G0M3R GOT CH4RLI3 BUT CH4RLI3 IN MY HEART FOREVER" AND ALL THAT MUST
BE INSIDE A HEART. I SHOW U MY TATTOO I HONOR CH4RLI3 IN DEATH SO U GO
GET URS DONE AND STOP BEING MAMA BABY BOI OK?

U TELL HIM U HAVE 72,000 U HAVE TO PICK OK? HE GET MONEY 2 DAY AFTER U
GET TATTOO. U MUST TAKE PICTURE OF IT BEN DONE AND AFT4ER IT DONE OK?

REMAIN BLESS,
CH4RL3S

This guy has been full of excuses since he came back from safari that he wants to just be lazy, but he is still hooked....... Twisted Evil

Quote:
I CANT BORROW MONEY FOR THE TATTOO..BESIDE NOBODY WILL BORROW ME BECAUSE THIS IS NIGERIA....PEOPLE DONT BORROW EACH OTHER MONEY..IF U CANT SEND ME MONEY..FORGET ABOUT IT BECAUSE I AM NOT A STUPID I HAVE DONE SO MANY THING FOR U..BUT JUST ONE THING..U CANT DO FOR ME.FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY AND GIVE ME SOME MAGA LIST.

J1N

Quote:
j1n,

how much tattoo in nigeria? how come everytime i ask u to do somethin u have reason not to? i show u get tattoo u no ch4rli3 did lots for u by open bank account for u broda. the least u can do is get a tattoo to honor him.u not do much for me all u do is cause me headache. i try to get u ur share of the monies but u always have reason not to get ur monies. why u be so stoopid broda? u are only one hold up ur money here not me. i tell u how i can send it, u say no u cant do that i tell u have to get tattoo to honor ch4rli3 in death u say u want monies to do it. u want more maga, but u gonna get ur first amount of monies from me? no u have reason not to go anywhere. let me tell u something ok? when i first start job long time ago i have my oga send me all over to get my monies, but u no what i did it cuz i want my monies. i no lazy i wanted my monies so i went and got it. u do wat i tell u to do. u tell tattoo guy u have money 2 day from the day u get tattoo ok? i WANT U TO GET UR MONIES OK!?!?!?! I NO WANT TO BE IN UR MONIES BRODA!! i try to get u ur monies every way possible and i tire of here excuse ok? i send u list of maga but i want u get tattoo first. u get tattoo and u have all ur monies and more maga to get more and more monies. i tink dat is worth it dont u my broda?

remain bless,
ch4rl3s

Maybe that will spark him up to get the damn tattoo....Tired of his lazy ass.....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic