SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What other message boards do you belong to?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Umm... quite a few. Somethat I don't even remember signing up for. Embarassed

@ Sunshine, I am on a horse forum and still waiting for an answer to my question... Shocked

What kinds or forums?
2 - victim support forums
2 - baiter forums (one just our of curiosity)
Jeep forum
Horse forum
HS forum
some I don't remember
social networking forums

I am so ParaNoid, I wouldn't ever use the same name twice... oh wait, I have on the victim support forums, totally on purpose though. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
foxhat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pistonheads - which is where I found out about this place
A few "local" forums, some birdwatching & genealogy (Rootschat & Genforum mainly) ones as well.
And Facebook.

And without the desire to get my nose any browner than it already is (I am a fox, after all), this is definitely the best in so many ways.

-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a soft spot reserved for submarines in my heart, so I frequent one such forum as a lurker. It just tends to get too political for my liking, so I scarper here.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to post on Snopes.com's forums under another name, but my membership lapsed somehow.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eater and Scamwarners. I haven't got the time to involve myself in any others.......

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have played pro division paintball for a few years now and used to go to a forum but only visit to cause havoc every now and then.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple more anti-scam sites.

And a forum that deals specifically with my model of 4x4 (My post count there is 9 in 18 months. One more and I get to post photos!!!).

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really...I´m a bit on 2 or 3 other forums all related to scams and baiting but only active on one other of them, apart from Eater. Same username over there.
Generally, I´m more of a reader anyway.
Apart from that, I am, or rather was, a hardly participating member in a few yahoo groups 2-12 years ago, even started one myself as well when the internet was so new and exciting, they were related to a certain kind of music and to amateur radio things, and one cartoon TV series. Oh, and one celebrity forum Embarassed

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hotter Otters - as the name says, it's mainly people posting pictures of otters for other members' viewing pleasure.

Rodent Bondage - a more extreme offshoot of the Hotter Otters board when the admins at HO decided to ban anything that might be questionable. It used to be quite busy with lots of new pics but now it's mainly full of drive-by trolls who start threads about the ethics of mice with strap-ons, so I don't bother much now.

The Real Furries - furries dress up in animal costumes for sexual thrills, but real furries.... well, you can probably guess.

Ling-a-ling-a-ling-a - I trained as a linguist, so I still keep my hand in (so to speak), and LaLaLa is one of the less serious boards devoted to linguistics. I usually get involved in the never-ending "prescriptive vs. descriptive" debate whenever and wherever it appears, firmly stamping on any foul and filthy prescriptivists who come along and pollute the place, messing the board up with their "you should say X, you shouldn't say Y" preachy nonsense. After reading one of their stinked-up posts, I have to spend at least 30 minutes under a hot shower with a scrubbing brush and some bleach. And an otter.

Bones & Their Names - a few years ago I made a New Year's Resolution to learn the name of every bone in the human body, and I found this board very useful indeed. I still wander by every now and then to see if someone has discovered any new bones and given them a name. I wouldn't want to be out of date, would I?

419Eater - I have no idea what this board is about, but it's the busiest out of all that I subscribe to so I stick around and study the behaviours of the people there. From reading many of the threads, I think the main topics of the board are cats, cheese, and announcing anniversaries of various types. In that order.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:

Rodent Bondage - a more extreme offshoot of the Hotter Otters board when the admins at HO decided to ban anything that might be questionable. It used to be quite busy with lots of new pics but now it's mainly full of drive-by trolls who start threads about the ethics of mice with strap-ons, so I don't bother much now.

Sounds cool.
You got a url? Wink

PM it to me and I'll send you the link to the site where I got this girl on girl action from.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:

furries dress up in animal costumes for sexual thrills, but real furries.... well, you can probably guess.
I really can't!

What does that make SOOI then? As a squirrel who likes to dress up as Superman?

@ SOOI, that's a gorgeous picture. Slightly off topic, but a few years ago my then partner went to Canada for a Karate event and while he was gone I started to hear strange noises from the attic. I looked out of the window, up at the roof, to see if I could see anything and there was a little grey rodent-like face peering down at me over the edge of the guttering. I thought it was a rat at first till I saw the tail.

Anyway, the strange noises in the ceiling continued and I could hear 'gnawing' noises. After a few days a hole appeared in my ceiling!

With my partner gone, I put a piece of clear plastic to cover the hole and the squirrel actually had babies - right on top of the plastic! I could just look up at the ceiling and see the little pink, naked squirrel babies lying on the clear plastic above me! We waited till they'd grown up before we fixed the hole in the roof where the mother squirrel had got in.

My partner used to stand on a chair and hold his fist up to the perspex and shout 'make me a cup of coffee or I'll punch the squirrel-babies!' Shocked Laughing

He was surprised when he came back after 3 weeks away and there was a family of squirrels living in the attic!

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TechComedy.com - I was a star member for three years before I found...
Groklaw.net - I was quite active there for a while until I found eater.
a car forum - I was active on that one when I was getting my new car, but it's dropped off since.
scamwarners - I drop in now and again.
A roleplaying game - very few members, so I'm not saying which one.

I'm only really active on the last one now. Eater takes all my forum time.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Gothic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of music forums.
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see. A german baiter site,some websites for stamp collectors, current events, military and some for Turkish history and foreigners living here in in Turkey. I must admit I'm more of a lurker in the other groups than I am a poster.

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm squatting my username all over the place:

aa419
scampatrol
scamwarners
crystalkeep
paizo
digg
youtube
facebook
last.fm

plus another 4 or so using my RL name and/or email
and 2 to 5 which I forgot the mane of, lost the link to, and haven't got in my password manager anymore Confused
I'm also registered at http://www.xenu.net/ but the admin hasn't let me in yet

currently I'm most active at my location as it allows discussions about politics and religion, which is quite helpful to keep up my debating and English skills

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also post as Yastreb on a LARP forum.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:

The Real Furries - furries dress up in animal costumes for sexual thrills, but real furries.... well, you can probably guess.

I'm sorry to be pendantic (sp?), but real furries.. aren't quite what most people think. I've been a bit strident on that poitn ever since I found out I'd probably be considered a furry myself.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My forum membership tends to go up and down based on how bored I am Smile

I'm on here, and scamwarners (under two different names). Then there's neopets (on and off), and 1 forum based roleplay, 2 livejournal based roleplays, and a MOO. I'm on a forum for my favourite author, I'm on Bebo, MySpace and YouTube. I'm on fanfiction.net.

*eyes list*

I spend too much time on the internet, I think.

Edited for spelling and clarity.

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
but real furries.. aren't quite what most people think

Hmmm... are you trying to say that my fictional web forum is made up?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like I said, I hate to be pendantic.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm part of a Motorbike forum and a WWII forum as well. In none of them I use this name, as I would not like a lad to find this and google it.

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Chainyanker - I blame that CSI "Fur and Loathing" episode myself.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also active on a firearms collecting forum,that is run by a member here.I use a different name.
Bye the way,Welcome back CY!-hope the recovery is going well Very Happy

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ab5olutD wrote:
I'm part of a Motorbike forum and a WWII forum as well. In none of them I use this name, as I would not like a lad to find this and google it.

ab5olutd you might like this Wink

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0075qw5.jpg

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never use the same name on any forums I've belonged to.
I'm a member of:
Author forum
Political forum
Webslueths
A couple of social networking sites
Prophecies forum (ony for entertainment on my part)
and some others I've forgotten.
Since I discovered 419 Eater - I've gone MIA from my other boards

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic