SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Susila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

typing

I dont seem to be very busy here, sorry. You do such a good work. Sad

I am much better now, thank God. It may not be ME but depression and brought me down. Arrgh Mad
I can't say that the undercover work I did (some may remember) help me much, rather opposite. It was a lot of paranoia here and there, bad attitude and I felt frozen out and it effected me badly. I don't think I have a soul for this, I also have problem with being untruthful, telling stories etc so I am not a very good baiter. banghead

I joined Care2.com, Flickr and Facebook it's more in my line, maybe I see you there one day. I got my garden up there so I cant really show them here but you may find me there. jump_4_joy

However, I have learned a lot here, I am not so naïve any more and can help friends to be more aware and for that I am grateful. clapping

I wish you all a happy New Year and take care of yourself. happy crowd

Last edited by Susila on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Oops

Edit: Embarassed and a happy new year for you too of course,

Last edited by bill2 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see an old face, happy new year to you too.

Have you thought about scamwarners.com?

Whilst you might have a problem with baiting would you consider warning/helping people instead. A worthwhile cause that needs all the help it can get.

It would be nice to see a new face over there.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Susila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget that was a good idea, I will pop over there, it could be more in my line since I aready warn and help people i get in tuch with.
Susila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Susila wrote:
typing
I can't say that the undercover work I did (some may remember) help me much, rather opposite. It was a lot of paranoia here and there, bad attitude and I felt frozen out and it effected me badly.

I didnt meant here, sorry about that if someone thoght that, no it was over there that is closed now.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Susila wrote:

I am much better now, thank God. It may not be ME but depression and brought me down. Arrgh Mad

I'm so sorry to hear about your difficulties. I also have depression, and it makes me take failures and sharp comments very personally.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Susila. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Susila - I've often wondered where you dissapeared to. It's good to hear that you're doing well. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Susila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for your nice words, I really care very much for all of you old ones here, the new ones I dont know. Beer

Sad
I just have a word to say to JMRazor

I am sorry you think it was a joke, cant understand how you could think that such a horrible thing was a joke?
live kittens and puppies do get use as fishingbaits. Crying or Very sad

It was not an advertising either, just telling what I was doing now and share it with you here maybe some of you felt like me.

I don't know you nor do you know me, so I find you quite rude to be fair.

Anyway I have been here long enogh to know the rules and lots of people put up links to various web with issues they think is incredible in some ways.
Since this forum is general chat I thought it was the right place, the joke thread is not.

I say it again I am sorry that somebody felt I was doing something wrong.

Love Helen Smile
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I am relatively new here and always try to be nice and be aware that not everyone can see all things the same.

There are many wrong and horrific things that humans do and are capable of, live kittens and puppies do get use as fishingbaits, is certainly true and also repugnant and barbaric.

Scamwarners do a valuable and difficult and necessary job, one that I admire, but know I personally am not cut out for.

I hope whatever you decide to do will be good for you and also of great benefit to others.

Wish you happiness and a good life.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Susila! Very Happy

It is cool that you dropped in on the anniversary (eaterversary) of your join date. How did you do that?

Some people don't like the baiting part of what we do. Maybe you would like site killing (I don't do it, but it sure looks like fun). You could also add the scammers you come across to the surplus forum.

I don't know you, I do know that depression is not fun in it's acute phases. Finding purpose is helpful, and it looks like you have done some of that.

Happy (belated) eaterversary! happy crowd

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Susila wrote:
Sad
I just have a word to say to JMRazor

I am sorry you think it was a joke, cant understand how you could think that such a horrible thing was a joke?

JMRazor is a heartless twit. Just ignore him. The rest of us here are really nice, as you probably know.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Susila wrote:

I believe that is a widely exaggerated claim, according to Snopes and a few other places.

Not to take anything away from how horrible it would be if it really happened. Once would be too many times.

I know JMR is into shark fishing in a big way, but I'm fairly certain he only uses tofu and snipe for bait. Wink

Happy Eaterversary! Very Happy

A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Susila
And the rest of you that have put your hand up to suffering from depression clapping clapping clapping clapping that's a sign that you have some control over it . i to am a sufferer was for many years and never new it . it is good that sufferers are coming out of the cupboard beers! to all of us and strength to those still hiding

Sorry that i high jacked this thread

Susila there are alot of people in the world and in eater that have there heads in the sand and don't want to hear the truth on alot of things but all in all there just animals Wink Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Susila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I am glad I popped in again. You are great guys and girls here. jump_4_joy

@ ParaNoid; Thank you, I didnt know I popped in here on my day I joined, (which is not actually the day I joined but that is another story)how cool. Laughing
Eater was the first forum I ever had been to, so the standard have been set high. LOL. The learning here have made me sniff for potential scammers out there and I think I can feel it in my bones when one is close, the bells are ringing and red light flashing, LOL (I cant say much for good reasons).

@ Luckey, Thank you for snop link but it was a diffrent video and different caseI linked to. It was actuallt live cats hoked and thrown in the water and you could see they swim and the shark taking it, this was made in 2008. He witnessed rich, white, arrogant SOB's fishing with cats and kittens for fun.
It was a bit too real for me to think it was fake.

Countries that are rumored to allow this kind of sport fishing:
Venezuela
Mexico
Cuba
Panama
Costa Rica
Nicaragua
Uruguay
St. Thomas -US VI
Marsh Harbor - Bahamas
Miami
I feel sick now so enough of this.

@ A SKYHOOK. Beer
Yes, depression is a sneaky thing. It was the tutor job with too much paperwork that tipped me over (too much for a sensitive artist soul) and I realised that I was ill.
When you starts too cry in the supermarked when someone goes in front of you in the cue, you know its something wrong. LOL
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I respect anyone who has to deal with depression. My daughter is bi-polar and has just now come out of her shell and stared to really exceed and "grab life by the balls". It sucks to see a 21 year old woman bawl her eyes out without just cause.
I've recently been diagnosed with "anxiety" whatever that means. Six years in the military 10 years in Turkey blah blah blah I suppose its tobe expected.
We haven't met yet but I hope we will do some baiting together ane exchange tips. I take the sign of your returing to the site as a step forward in depression control. Didnt Winston Churchill compare it to a black dog who keeps coming around uninvited?

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My daughter is bi-polar and has just now come out of her shell and stared to really exceed

* Big hugs, kisses and best wishes * to Miss Misterdeeds

Go for it girl. You have a friend and an admirer.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic