SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death Threat Phone Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty sure its the lad-mail, because over the phone he did specify 50,000$. As well, he mentions that the sacrifices will cost money, so I think its just an item list to justify future expenses.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have the phone number of this tool? If so, please PM it to me, I will make a call.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yumyum wrote:
he mentions that the sacrifices will cost money

Yes, I just reread that part. Honestly, I found all that crap hard not just to skimp through.

It doesn't sound like a standard hit lad to me but what do I know. However, hit lads are some of the silliest and goofiest lads by nature, so sure why not. Maybe if someone else wrote the script as a joke and the lad didn't or couldn't read it then maybe. He's demanding money so that's good enough.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
I guess Richie Rich can't front the cost for a few horses.

Yeah I guess the 3 million million people, comprising mostly of billionaires, have concluded that cold calls have a higher success rate than passing the hat around to collect the funds.
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Pastor Frank

I don't have his phone number. I tried both *69 and *57, but they couldn't get the number. (is that typical of skype?) He told me during our longer conversation when I kept pestering for his number that he was calling from an electronic device with no incoming calls.
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE HAVE 5 MILLION SPIRITUAL AND INVISIBLE MESSENGERS INCLUDING ME

What do ghosts need with electronic devices? Can't they just spook themselves into the phone, even if it's unplugged? Or have I been watching the wrong films?

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You definately need to watch some Nigerian evening programming. It is full of ghost and spirits. They are a very superstitious people. Shocked

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:

Also, whoever this idiot is has connected that Email addy with yumyum's RL information. For that reason alone everyone should just leave it be. Not just yumyum's RL email addy but yumyum's home address and phone number.

That's what I was thinking too, there's no indication he's been spreading around his yahoo addy to a large number of people. Google only shows this thread when performing a search on the yahoo add. Baiting him might lead to further harassment for yumyum. Too bad, but we'll have to pass on this one I'm afraid.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If yumyum (or someone) really wanted to bait him, maybe you could?

Open up the same address (or a very similar one) in gmail or another IP stripping email.
ASEM this lad's address using a different baiting address (not treating it as a death threat) with some message like: "I'm sorry it has taken me so long, but I accidentally deleted your emails, and I have been searching for your address. Here are my details as requested... I can only come up with part of the money now--can we set up payments?"
Send a message just a few minutes later asking him to disregard your email as you just remembered you meant to send to gmail (or whatever you used for your fake lad), not yahoo, of course giving him the fake lad address.
Then there are two opportunities to bait, if he responds to the fake vic or the fake lad, and I think it would be further removed from yumyum.

Just a thought--I leave it to the old-timers to decide if it would be a safe enough approach.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he's still calling back. Any suggestions for what to say to get him to leave me alone?

(not scared of him, just annoyed)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you know he's a scammer, make it clear to him he won't get a cent out of you, no matter how often he calls. If he continues to keep calling just disconnect the line every time. He 'll probably realize this is wasted effort, and move on.

Edit: typo

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've ASEM'd him and he has all the trademarks of a lad.

YumYum - is there any sites that you've posted RL information to or emails you've replied to with this info? Sounds like his got your information and gone a bit OTT with his modality.

Anyhow, I tried one email claiming I'd had a death threat and got this reply

Quote:

Subject: don't rite to this email again, it is not a poblic joke email address, you could be blind if you right to this email again,

my advice can kill you, contact the spirit who sent it to you, we are working on verious defferent department from different kingdoms.
don't rite to this mail address again onless you want to be blind for ever as a result of your communication with a spirit.

Shocked

I tried again from another addy asking about a WU transfer and the spirit world took a bit of a back seat...

Quote:
dear, oh, i lost my id, please you can wedraw the money and back and send it with this name, my driver will recieve it, why i take my time to search for my id, because without my id i can not go to western union transfer ok, use this name here..... uchenna igwe,
then send to me the details secret number and other things included. i will speak to you later.
thanks, and have a nice day.

So, he's either a lad or a wild schizophrenic....I know what my money's on!

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scooby, can you post the headers from those, please?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller - I've PM'd them to you as I'm not too sure what info is safe to post here (ie - what's mine!).

If you want to chop out my info then feel free to post what's left in the forum.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never posted that info online. I googled it, and there were no hits except a couple for my full name, from events I attended years ago. Only hit for the address was related to the previous owners...

The only reason I can think of is that my landline company provides the info in a directory (accessible online) and he randomly found my name (and everything) while cruising through. If this is how they are getting their info now, should the phone company be warned?
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ yumyum - Does your phone company list your email as well? The only other way is that the lad could get all your info piece by piece. Your name, town and email somewhere and then connecting that info with the directory? I know on some news sites they invite comments which will appear like this...

Quote:
This story is great - John Johnson, Johnsonville ([email protected])

Then the lad checks the Johnsonville directory for John Johnson for the physical address and phone. The lad may not have even got all your info online some magazines will print email addresses and towns from letters sent. Just ideas though, obviously I don't have a clue how he's actually got your info.

Still, he's got the makings of an interesting bait Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x5
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

go the air horn

i sent him this

Quote:
Hello

when will i receive my money
Hans

Quote:
i know you are hungry and before u send this message i had already no, and i visited your home few dads ago at night, but i will warn you only once, if you need money pleade to the queen kingdom of darkness, for prosperity, but if you refuse to do what is necessary like i told you and try to send this mail again, i will kill you before 24 hours, that is your reply and you have been inform early like others.

Hit Lad for sure but i will leave be

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@scooby

I sent him an email (when I was told I needed a scam mail to be able to post his address to the site) with some references from our conversation after he gave me his email address, so that's how he got the email. I created the email address about 5 mins before that.
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this message:

hello, how many email address do u use mailing to us, remember if the gods want to kill he will first make get mad first, before you die ok,

(though it must be a very patient god to not yet be angry enough to do me in...)

Did anyone else in contact with him get it as well?

It seems as if he created the email address specifically to deal with my details.

Any advice on what to do?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest the airhorn for next time he calls. I would ignore his emails and phone calls after that. Although I believe his odds of actually getting to wherever you are is minimal, you don't want to keep him going. He does sound extremely unbalanced.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep, go and remove the address from your previous post, and like Dutch said, everyone needs to drop him. It's just not worth it.

As for the phone calls, if you have, or can get caller ID then that would be useful. Making noises at him can be counter productive. He's sure to do it back. If you just hang up each time, he'll get bored with it eventually, but they can be very persistent.

ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm dropping him - I was curious and wanted to confirm suspicions about him being a lad.

All in all though he's got someones details so it's better left alone.

BTW Yumyum - Tempting as it may be to follow one or two posts here and airhorn him I wouldn't, it's just as easy for him to ring you and airhorn when someone answers. Just ignore and he'll get fed up.

Closed lad accounts x5
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yumyum

yes it appears the mail addy is just for you if he has asked that question.
We will have to release this one back into the river for your safety.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've pulled the email addy for now - the only hit on Google is this thread. If it were an established lad, there would be others.

That can be changed at some future date.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
slowpo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

any updates

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic