SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Patrick Swayze in hospital.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started a thread earlier last year when Patrick Swayze was first diagnosed with cancer.
After the initial reports that had him 'near death' he seemed to be coping with what to many is a death sentence.
Sadly I now read that he has been hospitalized

http://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/090109/5/a6cr.html

This is what seems to start the decline, I remember when my Dad had cancer and went downhill fast when he contacted pneumonia.
Hopefully he can rise above this setback. He is a strong man, but how much can the body take?

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been many advancements in treatment and a number of cancers can be cured especially if they are identified early. Ofter the treatment is as bad as the disease. Being strong will help him though....

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has pancreatic cancer and the prognosis is always bleak I'm afraid. This may only be a setback but I think one has to be realistic about the eventual outcome. I wish him peace and happiness.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's sad and worrying news right enough.

Working in a medical (hospital laboratory) environment for most of my life I noticed that Pneumonia is often listed as the cause of death, even when it isn't the initial illnesss. I think that treatments such as chemo and radio, lower the immune system so much that it gives the pneumo a chance to take hold.

I think most people don't get how dangerous pneumonia can be, even to (previously) healthy people.

A few years ago, my 6 year old nephew, a 42 year old family friend and another 6 year old were all admitted to hospital with pneumonia on the same day.

All were previously healthy with no known health problems.

The 42 year old man died within 4 days, the other 6 year old recovered within a week and my nephew was on life support and had multiple organ failure. He stopped breathing so many times that he now has epilepsy from the lack of oxygen to the brain while they were trying to resusitate him.

I wish Patrick Swayze the best but I'm sorry to say that pneumonia is a worrying complication when someone is already dealing with a serious disease. Sad

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dad was admitted to hospital In December with pneumonia
He's had tumours on his liver for a while
He delayed going to the doc with his breathing problems as felt it was the beginning of the end.
A few days on Oxygen and keeping out the pub did him the world of good!
A lot depends on which organism is the cause of the pnemonia

As for Faither he was along here yesterday, mainly to see if I had any cake left Rolling Eyes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

My favorite!
http://www.truveo.com/Dirty-Dancing-The-time-of-my-life/id/2520114981

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly sad. I've always liked his work and that he kept his artistic integrity. Michael Landon died of it too. Like colon cancer, by the time symptoms present, it's too late.

We had a friend who had been complaining about indigestion. After 3 months he went to the doctor, was diagonised with it, and was in the ground a month later. Very sad.

I wish him strength during this battle, and peace when his time draws near.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic