SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How many Mugu's do you bait simultanuously?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: How many Mugu's do you bait simultanuously

11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
10 or more
33%
 33%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 45

Umagon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the poll-question is simple :p
Just wondering about it.

Ahoy,
Umagon
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I concentrate on a couple special pets but like to juggle a couple dozen on the side for fun. I tend to confuse one lad for another, which I do intentionally quite often. It makes things get interesting.

Welcome to Eater. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Umagon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks sir Very Happy
Lets have some fun with the Mugu's x)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's where you can sign up for a mentor: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

This becomes addicting, just so you know.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Umagon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip. I will sign up for a lovely mentor... Do you think they happen to have a nice blonde chick-mentor for me?

Aye,
Umagon
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As many as I like, somewhere between 1 to 10-12 depending, you run into a victim, get angry and take on yet another one or the lad gets too boring and you drop him, it changes all the time. I have now five or six and trying to get to another one to play with me to get confirmation for a victim on scamwarners, have a bait out for a love lad from this site that hurt a victim bad, dropped a new "girl" in a new date forum to see what and who, I don't know how many I have, the ones that write get a reply, maybe Confused Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go, Umagon:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144223

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113973

Everyone is different. The general rule is you take as many as you're comfortable with.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
SonicBOOM
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually have one "main" bait, which usually takes the form of an ongoing straight timewaster bait, and I also do bank-account-closure baiting on the side. Got 7 people that I'm trying to drill an account number out of at the moment. Hoping to have my first SiggyPiggy soon. Razz

For the purposes of this poll, I've put 1. Smile

A1ice Ibri5 - "may god hammer you hand there see make i tell you since your life you naver go westen union day u no dey even eat there baga"

Andr3w B1gnell - "Please we will not entertain all this."

Jenn3y M4gudu - "Listen i am a banker so don't tell me all about transfer which i know that you knew nothing about ok"

Last edited by SonicBOOM on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use scattergun and template baiting methods, both of which require large numbers of Lads to bait.

With the scattergun approach I ASEM a pile of Lads with a request or proposition and expect only a few takers, but it means I can step over having to do too much straight baiting beforehand and find Lads who are ripe and ready for special fun.

With template baiting I aim to hit one type of scammer and run them through a series of set template replies without having to pay much attention to their replies. The object is just to tie them up in pointless mails.

I'm a little tied up just now but when I'm back at full speed I can be mailing 100 or more Lads at once, though probably only about 50 will be getting regular mails from me.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am fairly new to this and am juggling two at once for the first time. I think that is about all I can handle since I like to think a few steps ahead on each bait and too much of that makes my brain hurt.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So keep it easy^, bait the same guy several times and different speed, so your character#1 gets the questions and #2 and #3 can block those before he has asked them, only one story to remember and when he gets too boring; #1 meets #2 and tells the lad about it Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 5 right now, but it usually fluctuates between 2 and 10 that I'm actively sending emails back and forth on. I'll send out ASEMs and lottolad insults every couple of weeks to flush out some fresh lads to play with.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2-3 max, unless there is a special boi that needs some extra treatment.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can of course, and many do) bait the same lad from more than one email address playing different characters.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe in quantity over quality. I think I'm doing 40+ at the moment. As long as they're happy, so am I. Laughing Every now and then a lad deserves special attention, which he will get.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Umagon

"Do you think they happen to have a nice blonde chick-mentor for me?"

I am certain they will provide one for you.

Unless you can handle more than one, perhaps.

They are all raised from free range eggs and any brunettes or red heads are refused membership.

Wink Twisted Evil Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Umagon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am a brunette-boy as well, so i should be refused. Can someone kick me out? Twisted Evil
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My goodness, those results make for interesting reading. I thought I was being lazy only baiting 4 or 5 at a time. Looks like most others are doing about the same or less. Well well.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But next to baiting there are other activities that take spare time away.
How about trying your luck at fake bank killing Question
Hop over to the neighbors and see if you can help some real victims in need. Question
Help out as a mentor and help the newbies start safe Question
It's not all baiting that is done here, plenty of ways to waste a minute or two Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness...just went and counted...14! With 4 names. How did that happen? Shocked

Some only require a response every few days. Two are in deflect mode before being told their bank account seems to have been closed. One is a check scammer also in deflect before being told the check in no good. Several are love lads that are getting similar emails..often containing glurge pulled from a previous love lad. A couple that are requiring special care.

This site needs to come with the Surgeon General's Warning - "May Cause Addiction".

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks

Last edited by beckythatcher on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do best with 2 or 3. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually have around 10 in the pipe at any one time. They are all in various stages of development. A couple have been around for a while (more that 6 months) and there are always one or two that wilt and die early.

The biggest challenge is to keep the lads distracted as long as possible to avoid the money transfer part of the bait which usually signalsan eventual ending (in about 2-3 months Mad ) Always work to take them off their script and into new territory... Very Happy

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have about 7.

Three are serious time waster lads that I spend hours with.
The other four are at the getting to know you stage.
If they pass my test they will be added to the serious time wasting stage.

My only problem is I have three characters im baiting from at the same time on YIM. I wish I had been the same character to all the lads.
Much less confusing. I have one lad who is baited with two of my characters and another lad who has baited me with two of his characters,lol...

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Dramaqueen on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Umagon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting results. I didn't think so many baiters would bait 10+.
Keep up the good job Very Happy
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:
I have about 7.

Three are serious time waster lads that I spend hours with.
The other four are at the getting to know you stage.
If they past my test the will be added to the serious time wasting stage.

Nicely put Laughing

Right now I dont have any lads but when I am in full swing I could have up to a dozen or so who are receiving my full (ish) attention Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic