SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now I am a stolen Mercedes dealer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bandersnatch wrote:
Hi Ab5olutD
How much info have you got set up? Have you been studying Gone in 60 seconds"? Laughing

You mean G0mer in 60 seconds.

Razz

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu, you have a PM! Thanks for your help.

Has Mr.G0mer ever chopped a car???? Very Happy

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ab5olutD wrote:

Has Mr.G0mer ever chopped a car???? Very Happy

I don't know, but I'm sure it wouldn't be against his high ethical standards. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bandersnatch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could turn into a real Chop Shop episode Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay AbsolutD, your lad has just had a call from Stevie "Fingers" McGraw, infamous London car thief. I put on my best Jason Statham accent. Laughing

He's quite the chatterbox, your lad. He kept going on about the business deal, and how important it is to have face to face meetings... I tried to stay "on topic" and told him I was just passing on the message that your old dog and bone is up the swanny and well and truly facked. (Translation: Your communication device is currently broken).

He was keen to know who I was and what my part in this is... I told him I steal Mercedes cars to order from London, and then drive them down to a warehouse in Spain. You deal with them from there, as it's your business. You just pay me cash on delivery per unit.

He wonders whether I can go and meet him, as this is a big business opportunity for him. He says that nearly all cars in Africa are stolen from Europe as there is no native manufacturer, and he's keen to get a piece of the action.

My Skype headset has gone missing in the house somewhere, so I had to call him from a prepaid... sorry but I can't record a mobile. After 10 minutes I actually ran out of credit.... just tell him I hung up on him as he was rabbiting too much! Laughing

Hope it helped.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mugatu.

Thanks a lot for your help!!! It helped a lot. I think one of my men will take a flight to Ab1djan soon Very Happy

I'll tell him that English cars are exported to Australia or Japan, or something like that, you know, some bulls**t

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after some days with a very little communication with my lad, I have taken it up again. These are our mails since Mugatu made his phone call to this morning.

Mr.K0mesp0yas wrote:
Hi Iyke.

I just talked to Stevie, he told me he has been talking to you. He's one of our men in the British Islands, and is one of the most trustworthy men I've ever known. He takes the cars to Spain and then we ship them to Australia or Japan, as in those countries the steering wheel is at the right side of the car, just like in the British Islands.

I would like you to confirm me that you both talked by phone, just in case.

Regarding why I did not call you by myself, my satellite phone isn't really working well. I am going to buy a new one, as this problem is delaying many deals, including the ones in West Africa. I feel really sorry about that.

Cheers.

Mr.Iyk3 the lad wrote:
DEAR FERNAND0,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, HOPE EVERYTHING IS MOVING FINE WITH YOU.

YES, ONE OF YOUR MEN CALLED ME YESTERDAY NIGHT, AND WE SPOKE TO EACH OTHER'S UNDERSTANDING BEFORE HIS PHONE OFF.

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM ME WILL BE READY ON MONDAY.

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR CV AS WELL..

I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU: WHY DID YOU ASKED ME TO SEND YOU A FAKE PASSPORT OF MINE?, IF THIS DEAL IS REAL YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED ME TO SEND YOU A FAKE PASSPORT.

ALL YOU MIGHT DEMAND FROM ME SHOULD BE AUTHENTICATED. BECAUSE TWO PARTIES IN BUSINESS SHOULD HAVE EACH OTHER'S AUTHENTIC INFORMATION, THAT CAN BUILD MORE TRUST IN ANY INTER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

AGAIN, IF YOUR TELEPHONE IS NOT GOOD, YOU CAN USE ORDINARY GSM FOR OUR COMMUNICATION.

IT DOES MEAN IF YOU DEPEND ON YOUR SATELITE PHONE, WELL" DON'T BE ANOID ABOUT MY QUESTION.

I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH MENTIONED INFORMATION ABOVE.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

IYKE.

Mr K0mesp0yas wrote:
Hi Iyk3.

I asked you to send a fake passport because if by any problem our cover company is discovered by police, I bet you would not like to have your real personal information in the company database. All the information I asked you for is for general revisions of the company, which happen aound twice a year. If we sent a container to West Africa, and we did not have any employees there, the Spanish Tolls agents would smell rat. That is the reason why I always ask you for fake information, and that is why I am not sending you any real information about me but my name and surname, which are actually real.

I trust you because you have nothing to loose and a lot to win in this deal. And you are not a stupid person at all, thst's for sure. Therefore, I don't need any real information about you.

I really hope your conversation with my man was full of understanding. He's one of the best in his work, and even I have a lot to learn from him.

Do not worry, as I wont be anoyed by any of your questions. There are bank holidays during most of the Christmas season in spain, and it is really hard to find such an exclusive article like a satellite telephone at this moment. I hate it because this is delaying a lot of deals, but it will be solved within days. Again, sorry about that.

Cheers.

Mr.Iyk3 the lad wrote:
DEAR FERNAND0,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, HOPE FINE, PLEASE I KNOW THAT I HAVE DELAY TO RESPOND YOUR EMAIL DATED ON 04/ 01/ 2009.

I BELEIVE THAT EVERYTHING GONNA BE ALRIGHT, FIND THE ATTACHMENT FILE YOU WILL SEE THE PASSPORT AND MY PICTURE WHICH I SNAPPED IN PICTORIAL HOTEL IN CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA SINCE 2004.

I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU ABOUT THE DEAL PLAN.

THANKS WITH REGARD.
IYK3.

Mr.Iyk3 the lad wrote:
DEAR F3RNAND0,

YOU TOLD ME THAT YOUR TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING, BUT I CALLED THE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU GAVE TO ME BEFORE AND I FOUND OUT THAT YOUR PHONE IS WORKING.

AGAIN, I SEND YOU THE PASSPORT AND PICTURE YESTERDAY BUT YOU DID NOT REPLY ME BACK.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO TELL ME WHOM YOU ARE?

THANKS

IYK3.

Mr K0mesp0yas wrote:
Hi Iyk3.

The telephone I gave you is not real. That time I was just testing your skills, your English and your greed.

I have just checked my mail and I've seen your fake passport and your picture. I think both of them are OK and have been sent to my men in the cover company. Once they confirm you are part of the cover company, I'll explain everything you need to know about this deal. You must be patient.

The 6 cars are already in containers in Valencia, waiting for our order to be shipped, so I must know to which city they should be shipped.

I still need to know what percentage out of each car you want. It is realy important to know that before we continue with the deal.

Kind Regards.

Mr.Iyk3 the lad wrote:
DEAR F3RNAD0,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL, I WILL LIKE TO HAVE ONLY 10% FOR THE DEAL.

PERHAPS: I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER SPAIN HAS SEA PORT?. BECAUSE I HAVE ONE OF MY COUNTRY PERSON WHO LIVES IN REAL MARL0CA, HE ALWAYS SHIPPED CARS TO AFRICA THROUGH GERMANY SEA PORT.

I HAVE A LOT THINGS TO CLERIFY WITH YOU. WE BOTH AGREED FOR THIS DEAL, BUT AS A MAN OF UNDERSTANDING, CAN YOU SHIP CARS TO IVORY COAST WITHOUT KNOWING ME INPERSON?

AS I STATED EARLIER, IT WILL BE A GOOD OMEN IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR GROUP WILL COME HERE AND SEE ME INPERSON AND WE HAVE A FACE TO FACE DISCUSSION. DON'T TAKE ME BY CHANCE.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO COME HERE IN MY COUNTRY OR YOU SEND SOMEBODY IF THIS IS A REAL DEAL.

I PROMISE TO SELF GUARD YOU AND PROTECT YOUR DIGNITY, I WILL WELCOME YOU OR ANY OF YOU MEN HERE IN OUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS WHO ARE MILITARY POLICE MEN WHO WILL GUARD YOU AND PROTECT YOUR SECURITY UNTIL YOU GO BACK.

I HAVE REPUTATION HERE IN OUR COUNTRY, JUST LET ME KNOW THE DAY OR THE DATE YOU OR ANY OF YOUR MEN WILL COME SO THAT I WILL ARRANGE SOME OF MY MEN WHO ARE INTO MILITARY FORCE WHO WILL GUARD YOU OR ANY OF YOUR MEN.

WHY AM TELLING YOU THIS IS BECAUSE MEN OF WISEST SAYS THAT: NO GRAVITY OF RAINFALL CAN WASH AWAY THE COLOURS ON THE LEOPARD SKIN.

DON'T COMPROMISE OVER MY ABOVE STATEMENT, IF YOU REALLY MEAN THAT THIS DEAL IS TRUE NOT JUST A TRAP, THEN LET US HAVE SOMETHING BETWEEN US THAT WILL IMMENCELY DEVOTE A TRUST AND AGREEMENT BETWEEN US.

IF THIS DEAL IS TRUE, I WILL HUMBLY PARTICIPATE ON IT AND FOLLOW YOU WITH TRUTH AND HONEST TO THE LEVEL OF YOUR UNEXPECTATION.

PRECISELY; I HAVE SENT YOU THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AS YOU DEMAND, BUT I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND TO ME YOUR CV AND YOUR PHOTO COPY. I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE INFO IN YOUR NEXT MAIL.

THANKS WITH REGARD.

IYK3..

Mr K0mesp0yas wrote:
Hi Iyk3.

I think 10% will be ok.

You asked me if I would ship my cars to you without knowing you in person... well, I actually don't need to. First of all because you seem to be a man of honour, but the most important reason is that if you betray me, I'm just loosing 6 cars, but you are loosing around $20000 a month and your tranquillity, because in the end we would find you as soon as we found any of the cars. But anyway, if you think you need to know me or any of my men in person, we can settle that up, no problem. It couldn't be me because as I told you, I cannot travel out of Spain, but I could send one of my most trustworthy men there.

Spain and Portugal have dozens of sea ports. Normally we are shipping them from Val3ncia, which is just 200km away from Mall0rca, so that would not be a problem. Anyway this time we will be shipping them from Barcelona port, as our contact in Valencia Customs is out on holidays and he can't help us. That is a last time problem, but we always have more Custom Agents bribed, just for cases like this one.

Do not be worried by any of the things you tell me. I am a bussinessman and an understanding person.

So in the end, these are the things to do yet:

1.- Send one of my men to Ivory Coast if you feel it is necessary. As I told you I don't need it, but I respect your opinion.
2.- Find someone to bribe in the Ivory Coast Port Customs. We are already working on that. It is not going to be difficult.
3.- Send you a list of the cars we are shipping, with their description and selling price. If you think it's too expensive or too cheap, just let me know.
4.- Take the cars to Barcelona, put them into the containers, and ship them to Abidjan.
5.- Sell them.
6.- We need to think about away to send me the money, as I don't really know how banks work there. Maybe one of my men could go there by plane and come back to Spain in a cargo ship.

I'll send you the list as soon as I can. In the meanwhile, think about meeting with one of my men or not, and how to send me the money back.

Cheers.

Mr.Iyk3 the lad wrote:
DEAR FERNAND0,

I'M IN RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL, HOPE YOUR DOING FINE. I HAVE READ YOUR EMAIL AND UNDERSTOOD THE CONTENT DENOTED.

THE REASON WHY AM ASKING YOU TO COME HERE IS BECAUSE I WILL LIKE YOU TO BUILD TRUST IN ME IRRESPECTIVE OF MY PAST WORK.

I WANT TO HAVE A GOOD PROGRAM ABOUT MY SELF, AND I PROMISE YOU WITH ALL THE FOUR CORNERS OF MY HEART THAT YOU WILL NOT LOOSE TRUST IN ME OR TO LOOSE ANY OF YOUR ITEM YOU MIGHT SHIPP TO ME.

SINCE YESTERDAY, I HAVE BEEN DOING ENQUIRY CONCERNING THE CUSTOM AND AGENT WHO WILL CLEAR THE GOODS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FAKE PLATE NUMBERS OF THE CARS.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH ONE CUSTOM MAN WHO LIVES IN THE SAME BUILDING WITH ME, AND A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS DOING CLEARING AND FORWARDING IN OUR SEA PORT HERE IN ABIDJAN.

I HAVE TABLE THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TO THEM AND THEY AGREED TO GUIDE ME AND MAKE SURE THAT AS SOON AS YOUR SHIPPMENT ANY ITEM HERE, WITH THEY POSITION LEVEL OF THEY WORK EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

DON'T LOOK FOR SOMEONE YOU WILL BRIBE HERE IN ABIDJAN, JUST LIVE THAT ISSUE FOR ME, I PROMISE YOU THAT NOTHING WILL BE OF PROBLEM IF THE CONTAINERS ARRIVE IN OUR SEA PORT.

MORE EXPECIALLY, MY FRIEND WHO IS AN AGENT SAID THAT I SHOULD TELL YOU TO SEND THE PICTURE OF THE CARS SO THAT HE CAN KNOW THE CAPACITIES OF THE CARS WHETHER IT IS A SMALL CARS OR BIG LORRIES BECAUSE HE SAID THAT THE COST OF CLEARING THE SMALL CARS AND BIG LOORRIES ARE NOT THE SAME.

CONCERNING SENDING YOUR MONEY TO EACH SALES WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM, THE BANKING MODALITIES HERE IN OUR COUNTRY IS NORMAL, I WILL REMIT YOUR MONEY BY TT TRANSFER OR THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM IF YOU LIKE IT THAT WAY. IN ANY WAY YOU WANT IT I WILL PARTICIPATE WITH DUE RESPECT.

IF YOU CAN NOT SEND ONE OF YOUR MEN HERE, THEN I PROMISE THAT OUR BUSINESS WILL FLORISH AND LASTED FOR YEARS, I CAN NOT SELL YOU CAR AND MADE AWAY WITH YOUR MONE, GOD FORBIDE.

AS I HAVE EXPLAIN TO YOU IN MY PREVIOUSE EMAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS INTERNET WORK THAT AM DOING IS NOT GOOD FOR ME, I AM A MAN WHO HAVE FEAR OF GOD, BUT IT IS CONDITION THAT MAKE ME TO OMIT MY SELF INTO THE WORK.

BUT I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE THAT IF THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU HAVE BROUGHT ON MY WAY IS REAL, I WILL WITHDRAW MY SELF FROM INTERNET WORK BECAUSE IT IS A SIN.

PLEASE TREAT THIS MATTER AS MOST URGENT ISSUE, I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE CARS AND THE PICTURE IF POSSIBLE. WITH THE PRICES AS WELL.

THANKS WITH REGARD.

IYK3.

Mr K0mesp0yas wrote:
Hi Iyk3.

I don't mind about your past. I mean, you are talking to a car thief!!! I couldn't say anything about your past even if I wanted to.

Regarding the car plates, actually they are not fake.

The process normally goes as follows:

1.- We steal a Mercedes.
2.- We legally buy a completely wrecked Mercedes from the same model and year. There are places here qhere they are sold for spare parts, and are really cheap.
3.- We tell the Spanish Traffic Department that we have repaired the wrecked one, while what we are doing actually is copying its information (chassis number, license plate, etc) into the stolen one. That is the way to make them look legal, so the cars you will recieve are like if they were legal.

You must work as if you were receiving legal cars from me.

All the buyer has to do later is legally apply for a license plate in Nigeria for that car, I suppose he will have to pay a tax, and he has a Nigerian street legal car. As easy as that.

One of my men will send you the data and pictures of each car during next week.

Cheers.

And that's all for the moment Very Happy

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I now have a new motto to guide me through life:

Quote:
NO GRAVITY OF RAINFALL CAN WASH AWAY THE COLOURS ON THE LEOPARD SKIN

Great modality! clapping

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
ebennekom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.Iyk3 the lad wrote:

lies lies lies .... AND I PROMISE YOU WITH ALL THE FOUR CORNERS OF MY HEART ... more lies lies lies

So ehm... He has a square/rectangualar/trapezoid heart then?

Seems like interesting study material. Please, if you happen to get him killed can i have his corpse for dissection?

Thanx mate!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BUT I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE THAT IF THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU HAVE BROUGHT ON MY WAY IS REAL, I WILL WITHDRAW MY SELF FROM INTERNET WORK BECAUSE IT IS A SIN.
So there you have it. Stealing cars and selling them is honest work, but stealing money via the internet via 419 is a sin. He'll give up sinning do make a dishonest buck elsewhere. These lads contradict themselves at every turn, don't they? Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an ID card early last year with the exact picture that appeared on the passport.

It's weird that the Lad can go to the trouble of duplicating the stamp that should cover the bottom of the photo... but then leaves stuff out of the personal data area.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is shaping up really nicely.

Even if it falls on it's ass right now (which it doesn't look like it's going to) this is going to be one really, disappointed lad.

clapping

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iyk3 the lad wrote:
DEAR F3RNAND0,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND UNDERSTOOD EVERY THING YOU MENTIONED.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE INFORMATIONS OF THE CARS AND HOW IT WILL SHIPPED TO OUR COUNTRY TOGETHER WITH THE PRICE LIST.

I PROMISE TO WORK WITH YOU WITH TRUTH ANF HONEST.

THANKS WITH REGARD.

IYKE.

A new character comes in. It is Lui5 K0m3sp0ya5 (K0m3sp0yas means C××ksucker Smile ) , F3rnand0`s twin brother. I don`t know if I´ll continue using this character, but I want him to check that there are more people invloved in this than F3rnand0.

Quote:
Hello, how are you doing?

I am Lui5 K0mesp0ya5, Fernando`s brother. He told me to send you the list of Mercedes cars which are going to be shipped to West Africa.

Finally, only 4 out of the 6 cars are being shipped, as we are having problems to find wrecked cars of the same year and model for 2 of them, to legally have their documentation. I have taken pictures from the ones in Barcelona, and one of my brother`s men has sent me pictures of the ones which are still in Madrid. You can find attached to this mail the list of 4 Mercedes which will be shipped, along with their manufacturing year, equipment, kms, engine type, selling price and status. I have made it in 5 minutes so sorry for the presentation of the document.

Once you get them, you can check the rest of their equipment (Rims, Leather seats, number of airbags, etc) and build a more detailed list for your potential buyers.

Please let my brother know you have recieved the list.

Bye.

I attached a crappy list with 4 mercedes taken from Google Images, and some data about them.

My plan now is to send the cars to Ab1djan, and then, either tell him that my contact in the Customs Office has let me down and send the cars somewhere else, or tell him I have reasons to think that somebody else in Ab1djan knows the cars are arriving and wants to steal them (guess who Very Happy) and send the cars somewhere esle.

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

DEAR F3RNAND0,

HOW ARE YOU? HOPE FINE. I RECEIVED THE LIST OF THE CARS AND PRICES THROUGH YOUR BROTHER OR YOU’RE MEN.

I DO RECEIVE THE INFORMATION WITH APPRECIATION.

I HAVE NEGOTIATED WITH CAR SELLERS AND SHOW THEM THE PICTURES OF THE CARS.

BUT BEFORE I WILL PROCEED, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHO WILL PAY THE CLEARANCE OF THE CARS IMMEDIATELY IT ARRIVES IN OUR ABIDJAN SEA PORT?

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND.

IYK3.

Mr.K0mesp0ya5 wrote:
Hi Iyk3.

Actually he is my twin brother Lu1s. You know in a bussiness like this one, what you need in your headquarters is not experienced people, but trustworthy people and then teach them how to do things. And nothing is more trustworthy than blood ties.

Regarding our man in Ivory Coast customs, that problem was solved a couple of days ago. Do not worry about it. My men are very good at this. They have moved, talked to some people, and now J0shua A5anga is receiving a wonderful brand new Mercedes S500 for his favours. Stevie "Fingers" McGraw, the gentleman you talked to while my satellite phone was broken, came from England yesterday to help us with this vehicle as it is really hard to steal it. At this moment he may be stealing the car for Mr.A5anga. In case you don't know Mr.A5anga, he is the manager for the Apapa Port.

It's curious because while we were talking, before I had time to tell him anything about the cars, he said something about two Ford Rang3r pick-ups he recieved for port patrolling, which he really loved but had to be used for patrolling. That's when I told him about the Mercedes S500, which has a lot more class than a pick-up truck, and he said he would love to have one. The deal was closed then. It must have been the easiest negotiation I've ever had.

We already have a wrecked S500 and are waiting for the documentation from the Spanish Traffic Department, so this will be solved just in time to take the S500 to Barcelona together with the ML. Therefore you don't have to worry any longer about this issue. Please be discreet about that, because everything is going as planned, and we don't want any problems.

My brother may have told you, but at this moment three of the cars are in a private parking lot in Barcelona, and the last one, the ML, will be taken there on thursday, together with Mr.A5anga's S500. Then we will ship all of them to Lagos as soon as we can.

I will contact you to let you know once they have been shipped.

Cheers.

I have just phoned him (nearly 02:00AM Abidjan time). As Mugatu "Fingers" said, he's a chatterbox, and I've been talking with him for quite a few minutes.

I'm uploading our conversation right now, but it's not anything special.
Edited: Uploaded http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J82R93YW 27MB

My conclusions after our chat:

1.- I've lost most of my English during the last 5 years, because I haven't hardly used it. I can't stand a long conversation as I used to Sad
2.- I'm an asshole. I forgot he's in Ab1djan and I told him I am shipping the cars to Lag0s. A noob mistake. I made up an excuse and a story that seemed to work though. I had answers for all his questions although I had not planned anything Smile
3.- He's not as stupid as I initially thought.
4.- He's got internet connection at home, or sleeps at the cafe.
5.- He doesn't trust me as I'd like, BUT HES REALLY HOOKED BWUAHAHAHAHA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic