SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp my number / US male **Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call from a Fr3d Nkwam3n for Verg@s Gr@ndes
He's got some lotto winnings for VG
He just wants to chat before he sends me his bank details so I can report them to Alan. Twisted Evil

guy nawaaa for you oooh
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call from Jud3 C0nrad wanting to speak to Seth P1tt who has just received a check for >$3K. Jud3 is a nasty piece of work so give him hell, please.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call from , for James. He will want be assured that you sent the money for . You can tell him what you wish; he might be wanting the MTCN number - feel free to have lost it, or make one up. No pressure either way!
Many thanks.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R1chard Murphy might be calling regarding setting up a business deal(some form of funds transfer I'm sure). Just try to push him into using email if you pick up. He is thinking he is chopping some dolla and got me off talking to a scammer and is very anxious to get the deal set up. I think he just really wants to hear someone on the other end of the line as well.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call from a diplomat claiming to represent UPS Benin. He is demanding my phone number to call me. He will be asking for Graveling Brown. I am an archeologist in Nepal and just got back from visiting my friend who is in the hospital after a cave in after digging up Charles Brown. Explain to him that most people use the bank because getting out is difficult due to the mountains and I cannot travel. You can yell and scream if you want as I have already explained this to him.
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is looking for baiter...John, I think? He wishes you merry christmas.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might have you called by Dr. R1ch4rd and he wants to talk to Dr 504b Gun5,(short for Son Of A B.... Got U Now Sucker ) supposed to be a expensive US satellite phone so he is told to keep it short Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a short break I got a weird call from Benin, number .
The relevant names are Michel and Adam. I believe the lad's name may be Michel and the baiter's name Adam, but it might be the other way around too. The mugu babbles about receipt, possibly the baiter has asked him to produce one.
The freakiest thing is that for the first minute or so the lad spoke French until I got him to switch into English. Is he just an idiot or is someone running a bait in French?

Also, is still looking for owner. He is a loan lad.

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
-C-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been getting bunch of new callers lately, so I thought it might be useful to tell this to anyone it may concern: the line will be shut for at least one week and few days because of holidays and yours truly being far away from the nearest working microphone, let alone Skype.

Voicemail will still work, though, but don't expect your lads to get live abuse before 26th of December. Will update the thread once I'm back.

-C-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We (me and my seven personalities) are back in business again Very Happy. There had been 53 disappointments for some lads during this short break and I'm happy to see there are still people spreading this number, even though the thread gets updated rarely and tends to sink easily (wink wink everyone Wink).

Please do keep them coming.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we will Sir,
+1-312-233-2136 is my favorite satellite phone Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was there someone planning a trip to Ghana who couldn't get a direct flight there? A lad with phone number just called and mentioned that.
That little voice in my head keeps telling me I received a PM about this but I seem to have misplaced (read: accidentally deleted) it when my inbox became too clogged.
For what it's worth, I was extra generic and just let him talk. He has sent the baiter an email apparently containing some alternative flight schedule as far as I could understand.

misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy!
You may get a call from Dr. R0bert Sm1th from the National Allience Bank... He wants to speak to J3RRY F@LWELL. I told him that I dont trust banks after being ripped off by offshore banking. Lay it on thick and let's play them for what they're worth!
Thanx

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
-C-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Will do Wink.

"James", whoever you are: your Charles Soludo called. He babbled a lot about your ATM card.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

If its OK I'm giving your phone number to scammer 1an H1lton of AIR MAX COURIER SERVICES INTERNATIONAL U.K. He'll be wanting to speak to James Mallam M Dodger II an American in San Francisco. You can be my brother Ima who can pass on all the details about my multi million dollar inheritence to me.

Please feel free to mishear, misunderstand and waste the scumballs time and money as much as you like.

Regards

Pete.

PS. The Charles Saludo call wasn't mine even though our characters share given names.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi i dont know if you are worried or not but I just googled your number and it shows a link to threads

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
-C-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pete. I'll be expecting that call.

@scambuster
I'm aware of that, I googled my number too not too long ago. I don't see any reason to be worried, I imagine the lads would google something like character's name and email or their own name and email before googling a number.
And even if they will...well, what am I going to do? I can't change the fact that Google shows those threads. If someone (mods or the poster of the number) can and see it worth it, then by all means, but I'm not sending He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named to anyone's house at night for that.

Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expect a call for Hu9h Ja2z (Huge ass) regarding wiring transfer money. Mr Jazz is from L0wer Un9ton UK. and is occupied as a Senior Tran5ponster. He also has a tooth ache, be sure to mention it! I had to cancel my vacation in sunny Lagos because of it.
The caller should be "BARR1ST3R K1NSM4NN R3MMY (ESQ)"

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
-C-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you who don't frequent the audio forums: does anyone recognize this lad ( http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=155236 )? I have already sent a PM to some of the usual suspects, but I thought I'd make it public in here too.

graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might receive a call from a representative from TNT courier service looking for graveling. I live in Iran. He just wants to call to verify who I am. My back ground is I am a tobacco trader in the gulf(poor) and prefer business face to face then by normal lad methods. Encourage and reinforce using bank. Look forward to hearing your reply.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I handed your number to a Mr. P@yne S@muel (looking for T00N) and a new friend Mr @bdull@h Sung H33 (looking for S0@B GUN5), they just want to know if I'm there I guess so any contact will do. Wink

Thanks

Last edited by bill2 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ -C-: I'm pretty sure it's your sig line that is responsible for most of the google hits.

Code:
Pimp my number (click for instructions): <a href="viewtopic.php?t=140285">+1-312 -233-2136</a> Mortar x19, Cellphone x1, Closed lad accounts x4

Is in most of the hits I looked at.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This will solve it then in a few month
+!-3!2 -233-2!36 Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Err, oops...

Fixed. I'm still not exactly super worried about lads googling it, but fixed nevertheless.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a phone call from a Dr. M@ck H3nry for a Mr. F0wl3r in regards to the delivery of my $66 million. He's not the brightest scammer in the goat pen but he is a bit rude and pushy so feel free to slap him a bit.

Thanks in advance.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic