SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew this idiot just couldn't let this one go. Laughing Maybe we can get the FBI officer to pick up the money, if Mr. Micheal cannot.?? Who knows.
Let's keep our eye on this one Master. Nothing in Thomas S. Muffin's box from them yet. Very Happy

Do you know how pablo is doing on his ATM card bait of this lad?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy ^^^^

The email I sent from a generic North American didn't bounce but was never responded to.

It was a long shot. The hit was from last May. What I did was google on Mister Wi11iam's phone number.

I searched on a lot of our lads known characteristics. The following link pointing to the "Bank of Alfred in Niger" poped up as a message in alt.fraud. atmsenatehouse is one of our lad's known email alaises. He has both a gmail and live version of this name

http://alt.nntp2http.com/fraud/2008/10/56734d12a68ffbb68edb0072287788fd.html

Feliz Navidad

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Michael the lad posts this in that link above:
Quote:
Bank of Alfred in Niger are fraud bank
bank of Africa in niger are fraud bank be warm
He sounds jaded. Laughing He even wanted to warn all his lad buddies to avoid Agadez. Laughing

Thanks for the info, pablo. When I can fit the lad in, and get some inspiration, I'll think of something to re-hook him with. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy ^^^^

Any chance that the lads are exchanging idea's aka a 419eater for lads.

It is an interesting post a lad warning of a bad bank. I haven't figured out what it really means.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pablo - I think he was just lashing out at us, as we caused him a lot of pain. He thought he could get us into trouble for beating him at his own game, and running his ass all over Africa. Too bad he never mentioned any character names, or email addresses. Then, they might have been lead to our safari post at Eater, and we could have gotten a few more members! Laughing

http://alt.nntp2http.com/fraud/ looks like a good place to harvest more lad addies and scams to bait. Most of the stuff there looks like it was posted by scambaiting sites to warn potential victims.

Lads do not normally share ideas on websites or forums regarding specific scripts, but they do sometime communicate with each other on them.

Hmm..I've been thinking of calling as Mr. Muffin, so maybe I'll call notobescammed, and see if he has time on his show for me to give him a call to ask him when he's coming for his money, etc. Smile

Gonna try calling him today! http:///www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc
Head on over now! 6pm UK time, 1pm EST in USA

EDIT: Damn! His phone was turned off, and we couldn't connect. Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's post about the bank was in October. It is possible that his creditors finally convinced him that he had been had. He seemed to like confusion. He is not dumb it is possible that he is onto eater as well.

It is possible that Alfred is still real to him. I think the lad at this point is seriously dangerous.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHA I just droped by the alf addy & was also surprised to find the FBI modality / responses... Nice job Master!

Interesting tidbit you found Pablo.

The FBI modality opens up the door for a lot of fun. Maybe the way to handle that is to initially play along (act scared: This sound slike serious stuff... What have I got myself into... But it's not my fault...), work him up as he thinks he is gettig somewhere, then tell him to bug off since FBI can't touch Alf.... Send him crashing down again.

I still can't look after the idiot, but if you get a phone number for a suposed FBI officer, I would be happy to call as Alf on a weekend sometime.

CHEERS!

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Christmas, JuJu. Very Happy I tried calling the lad a couple more times as the banker, but his phone never connected. I wouldn't mind if you stirred him up a bit, and got a number for me to call him, or try to convince him that his account in Agadez is real. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Merry Xmas

I think Master is running Alf's character now... He seems to be doing a good job of reinforcing the existence of Agadez/banker. Not much more I can do then call... Is his old number still good? Seems like maybe not (?)

I sent the bastage a merry x-mas email. In it I asked for a number and told him that the money has been picked up in Agadaz... No need to panick, Alf must have misunderstood a message from muffin (wink). Time for more confusion? Muffin & Gomer were copied.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey juju
im just having a look from time to time to make sure mr michael and the fbi are not being neglected too much

Well

mr michael was extatic with JuJus' typical drunken response from Alf. I just cant seem to get the same effects as he can.

Quote:

fuke you alf
you son of a bitch who gave you my email address again,i dont wantto have any thing to do with you any more .You wanted to rule my life.Fuck you.If you like go and take your money at Niger,I am not coming to African Any more Becs of you
Fuke off Afred

edit

fingers cross alf will get a phone number from the lucky lad
Quote:
Hey mr michael
wore is all dis anger come from an why hav yuo got the FBI try to fin me. what is ths bout case to get me. I don hav fbi find me giv me you nmber so we can tak case i try to ring yuo but you pone dont work
alf out

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sweet! Mr. Micheal tried the FBI modality and was not pleased. He wasn't very merry for Christmas, either, and didn't like the well wishes. Very Happy
Master is going to send the lad another email or two, and see if we can get a phone number out of him so I can call him as the banker. I'd really like to hear him scream at Mr. Muffin. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@slaphappy
there is an edit above

Mr Gomer has probed the FBI with his index finger

Quote:
BRODA
U B NA FOOL
WHY U TRY TAKE MY JOB. U NO B SO OK

BRODA IF U WANT MORE DOLLAR DEN WE CAN WORK AS ONE OK BUT U NO TRY TAKE MY MAGA OK.

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it seems that mr michael is a little wary about giving out his phone number. I think it may be because he was hammered by angry lads after we lost him for a while.

Quote:
sorry i am not given my number NEVER,i do want to have any thing to do with you,NEVER?

Quote:
Michael
why hav yuo got FBI to mail me?
i wat to talk to you about thsi. they say they hav caes on me and are loooking for me
the fbi scare me to detah. It not my fuualt and yuo no that so wyh make fasle clam to fbi?
yuor ol nubmer dont work pleees send me your new numne
ALf Out

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if he won't give Alf or Gomer the number, maybe he will give it to Dr. W@yne Dw0ps, especially if he has a chance to chop the real Mr. Gomer's money? We shall see. I sent him my Christmas ASEM, which worked on one lad who is now diligently not clicking boxes at M7CN S3cur3 right now. At the very least, if he suspects our characters in this bait are toying with him, it will annoy him, and there is nothing wrong with that! Cool
Quote:

Dear Friends and Business Associates,

I'm currently on vacation, enjoying a wonderful Christmas Season. I have family coming from all over the country this year, and this year we will have them all here for the first time in over 10 years! We are so pleased. I have a great Christmas dinner planned. I will roast a 20 pound turkey, a 10 pound roast beef roast, and an 18 pound Virginia baked ham smothered with honey and fine spices. Of course, mashed potatoes and turkey and beef gravies. Candied yams are also a family favorite, as well as green beens, beets, acorn squash, three kinds of salads. Cranberrie sauce will go perfectly with the turkey, and I will make my own fresh again this year for all to enjoy. I have baked 4 pumpkin, 4 apple, and 4 mince pies with pecans. I hope I will have the time to include my special recipe cheesecake that everyone raves about.

I have bought many presents, and I was fortunate to have enough money this year to buy all 30 members of my family a gift this year. I also donated $2,000 the the local Rescue Mission to help the homeless and desperate souls. Bobby Jr. will get that laptop he has been bugging me about all year. Sally's present is a large gold bracelet encrusted with emeralds, to match her eyes. My brother will receive the Rolex watch I liked, one of those chronograph types the men seem to like. I sent Mr. Gomer the boss that $5000 in processing fees for that overseas lottery thing I told your all about, as well. Once I send him the MTCN number and he gets his fees, I will have more money to buy lots more gifts for my friends. I don't have the time now to tell you all the rest of my Christmas buying list, but I'm very pleased with the way I was able to find all these nice gifts for them. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see all their faces, when they see what Santa has brought them! Smile
I will be able to return your email after New Year's, as many of them will stay the week or more as we plan on skiing till Jan 15th. Please be patient with me, and rest assured, I will respond to you as soon as the holidays are over.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Smile

Wayne
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I like "fuke you" email Laughing Nice work master, happy.

Shame he won't give up the number as we could have a very infuriating phone call. I suspect he gave that response (at least partly) to stay in character w/ the FBI modality & wants his victim to revert to the FBI character for lack of any other options. (meaning we might drag him out of character yet, preferably by the nose-hairs) Surprised

I turned Pablo on to two started baits w/ micheal (from way back, both of which I let die of); Pablo did you try to continue those? If not maybe someone here might want a crack.

Well, if someone produces a phone number, I will call, preferably w/ one of you'all in conference mode. Have we established that the old number is no longer good, I forget?

Last edited by juju4u on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know, too, as I have skype now, juju, and woupld love to play Mr. Muffin, or Mr. Gomer, for that matter...maybe hacking into a phonecall and barging in on the conversation. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I nearly just broke out into convultions at the thought of that: A Gomer phone call hack! Priceless!

Have we established positively that the old phone number is no longer good? Ends in 8555 or something like that.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We tried a few times, and I forget if it said "out of service" or "unreachable." Something like that, I think.

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what cant mr gomer do.
i would love to hear that

Quote:
Listen an listen Good.I will never be so foolish to give you my number any more ok?
i dont think he want to give his number out

as for the FBI
this may have been posted before but this is the last mail from the fbi

Quote:
Hello Alfred when last you see m1cheal will1ams, he reported your case to our office and h said we should not disclose his email to you any more .thank you are not a stright forward person .is that really true.
You have to explain further what happend between you and micheal williams from England ok.The has file a case before you and a go head will some be given for your arrest.
Let us know what happened before you are brought before the court.Well we meet in FBI head quater when you are arrested ok.
Regards to you.
FBI
Director presecution

hopefully the fbi will be kind enough to supply a phone number.

Quote:
hello
plse wat is yuor name.
i hav done notin wong and i want to takle to yuo on the phonne. can i have yuor phone numbre and i will answr all your questin you have.

i trid to talk to mr michelle but he will not talk.
i dunt now why he is doein g this to me
Alf Out

You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u
Quote:
I turned Pablo on to two started baits w/ micheal Pablo did you try to continue those?

Thanks for the access. They were the same email addresses I had from a month or two ago that I got no response to so I didn't pursue them. A while back I searched on everything I knew about our lad and the only thing interesting I found was his post about the bank in Niger being fake at alt.fraud.

Our lad seems to have a love hate relationship with Alf. Razz Probably convinced that he won't get anything out of him except for that little voice that says maybe.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, pablo. He has a little nagging doubt in the back of his mind that one small piece of this could be real. Very Happy His post about the bank was precipitated by his mistaken belief that Mr. Muffin worked for the BOA. He actually called them in Agadez, and was told that there was no one there by that name. We didn't tell him he worked for that particular bank, did we? Confused If we did, then we goofed, as he was not supposed to know which bank until he actually traveled to Agadez.

If this ASEM doesn't work, I'll send the second one. It took two to hook my last lad..."another payment coming." Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^+^^

OK, so I how about this for a plan: We need to throw him a bone. Let's deliver what he wants: A trivial amount of funds for whatever reason, requiring him to not travel or do anything extravagant. Ahem, that, is almost ( banghead ): Something beyond his or Alf's control will prevent this at the last minute, preferably in such a way that is not tooooo dissapointing for him, and will actually serve to restore confidence. What I am getting at is that there are some pre-fabed modalities out their...

Modality suggestions for screwing up a delivery of money to Micheal, in such a way he might beleive although he doens't get the cash?

Let's stop asking for a phone number now, he is not giving it out & this will begin to look suspicious. At a later time he may want to give it to us.

BTW, Master, LOL_sign "mr michelle "

Pablo: He may not have bit onto an ASEM on that addy, but that does not mean he would not continue w/ those two baits if given the chance. If I get a chance I will prod him from one of those old baits.

Slappy: I was under the impression that no bank name was given out Confused You have a very good point their, did he make the jump to assume a bank name? If so, we need to call him out & may get him back on track once it is pointed out to him he called the wrong bank (rather randomly, I might add Shocked ). Perhaps a search of the archives in order.

Mike last wrote:
Quote:
Listen an listen Good.I will never be so foolish to give you my number any more ok?

Alf replied:
Quote:
hey mike i am hurted by these words. why are you so angry with me aldid i did all == you asked/

whats theur to be an h ufpon me?

listen good now a lot has hapend to me and its musch due to you! bad thisngs and now i ahve some prublems. do you gace problems?

i sont ebsn know id i can trust you how> so fine dont give nimber but i wont trust who this is/

now asuming i can trust you again then how to gey uoy to truste d me? what wil it take for your trust? i wil think about what it wil take for me ti trust you and who you say you are.

now for my lotery who do i contact you or the atmsenatehouse people? maybe i should just talk to your bos/ i need this money now, pleas stop playing games with me. i have bean to busy with life catacklismic events due to you but now must refocus on the loteryu.

pleas convinc me on your nest mail this is micheal or else i have to talk directly to atmsenate people.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK double post because their is now a second bait/angle working mr micheal. The victim is Mr. Roger Thatman. Pablo, maybe you could work the victim addy, I beleive you have access to the box. The modality is that in September micheal tried an angle of telling the victim that someone else was muscling in on his ATM winnings; he wrote this:
Quote:
Greetings to your Mr Roger
Sorry to say i dont know what so ever is that or what is going on ,Some one claim to be Mr roger ,with these email [email protected],is that your email.

The person claim to be youi and he is ready to make payment for delivery of your ATM,please let me know by replying through these email back ok.
Regards to you
Prof Kofi

...Then the bait died as I never looked at the box.

I checked it out & the addy micheal specified is available Cool , so I signed up for it.

So the victim (rthatman@gmail) just now sent this:
Quote:
I have sent to you sir replies as you asked to your new adress on [email protected]

After that we continued with the paperwork needed for the payments and I have now made three payments of 3,000, 5,000, and 1,500 US dollars since september.

As of this date i still am waiting for my ATM money. I am beginning to panic here. What is going on? I know I am not suposed to write you to this adres any more but you see there is a problem because my emails to [email protected] now get no responses. So please get back to ma immediately and please indicate how and when the money will be delivered to me.

regards,

roger

So the idea is that the he had not heard anything from his victim because someone else had hacked into (micheals) box and and seen this the signed up for the new addy & hijacked the job. The victim had misinterpretated the email frommicheals & subsequently had communicated with someone on the rthatman1@gmail & has paid out nicely (must be frustrating Cool ). It would be best if we can keep the two baits (Roger Thatman & Alf) completely separated, with nothing to tie them in to one another (i.e. loose mr gomer and replace w/ new chop charcter for this second bait).

...Best if @Master played the villain (rthatman1@gmail; beleive you knw the password Wink ); & Pablo plays the victim (rthatman@gmail; beleive you knw the password Wink ). So what do you say guys, are you in? Pablo, all you need to do is string him along, be a total lamb & convince him you are a real victim (but flush out of cash Laughing & quite unhappy).

@slappy, I think the bank angle will work on the original bait if mr muffin can convince micheal that he called the wrong bank. In that case I would take over Alf once more and play it like a patsy, string him along while muffin does all sorts of mean-spirited and tormenting things to micheal.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju - Your crazy ideas have always worked well in the past on this lad, and so if he has any belief in Alf at all, we may be able to pull something off in that bait. If not, perhaps Master and Pablo can screw with his head in the other one. If he keeps writing, then he's not done, yet. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u / SlapHappy I will have go at him.

p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic