SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death Threat Phone Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a phone call yesterday by a scammer who claimed that he was going to kill me if I didn't send him 50,000$.

He seemed to have gotten by number out of an online phone book as he had my full name, number and correct address. I figured that it was scam and basically tried to waste his time on the phone. He realized that I was playing with him and hung up.

I was able to get an email address from him (very sure about spelling since we spent about 1/2 an hour on it when I kept making mistakes Smile ) and was hoping that someone could bait it. (I like reading about scam baiting, but I don't think I could actually do it).

I'm really pissed at the guy cause it seems to be upping the ante from the nigerian banker emails by alot.

If anyone's interested I can give more info about what exactly he said and the email address.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi YumYum,

Welcome to the eater, unfortunately, unless you have a scam email to post with the email address, you wont be allowed to post it, this is due to the potential for abuse.

Some people have been known to post the email addresses of their ex partners, ex bosses etc, we did have a section called "Mugu Mail" for posting email addreses and phone numbers, but removed it for that reason, sorry.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can probably get an email to post here if I send one to them first. Would that be enough?

As well (I'm pretty bad with computers), if I create a new gmail account for this, will it be enough to keep them from being able to hack into my computer?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Wait for a friendly mod to adjudicate on this one, or PM one of them

As for the gmail address, yep that'll be fine. Even your regular email address doesn't mean anyone can "hack" your computer, but as you'll imagine it's better to keep these things separate Smile
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater yumyum, any nice new anonymous gmail account will do, as in, don't use any real life information to open it with.

Good luck, post the results when you get them

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yumyum wrote:
I can probably get an email to post here if I send one to them first. Would that be enough?

Yes, that would be alright, and as Irish said above, just make sure you register your new email address with details that are in no way related to your real personal details.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yumyum: how did he get hold of your phone number? Were you baiting him?

And yes: contact him from your gmail add and post his reply with the headers included. I haven't tasted hitlads for too long now .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, yumyum. Very Happy Scambaiting is easier than it looks. All you have to do is play someone else. Once you learn how they think and what they are going to ask for next, it gets fairly routine. Unless your character is some kind of nut, or horse, or dragon... Smile
We have a great mentoring program to get you started, and University courses, too. Questions always get answered by experts, and I like to think that we are a fun bunch to hang out with, too. So, pull up a chair, and stay awhile. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here it the email that I received. The email sounds really lame and unbelievable, but over the phone he was more threatening (and told me a diiferent story over the phone, originally it was the Kingdom of Islam that wanted me dead). I did convince him that I misheard and thought he was a vampire, so he may have changed his story over that...

I was not scam baiting him to get him to call. He called out of the blue, which is why it seems to me like they are getting more brazen and should be distracted from calling others...

If you do bait them please don't have them call or give them a different number because I really don't want them calling me back (since it's my home number).

The email:

I SPOKE WITH YOU ON THE PHONE EARLIER WHEN I OLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT TO TALK TO ME,

I AM A MESSENGER TO THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS AND AM 260 YEARS OLD, MY JOB IS TO KILL AND RENDER BLOOD SERCRIFIES TO THE QUEEN OF THE KINGDOM, WHERE I DWELL.

you are [Actual Name] : by name,
phone number: [actual phonen number],
address [actual full address].

SPIRITUALLY I KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, WHERE YOU DWELL IN YOUR HOUE EVERY THING ABOUT YOU IS RECORDED IN OUR INGDOM BOOK FOR A MISSION FOR SERCRIFIES,

WE HAVE 3,000000 MILLION PHYSICAL MEMBERS, BUSINESS MAN AND WOMAN, POLITICIANS, PRESIDENTS, AND MESSENGER, ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND WE HAVE 5 MILLION SPIRITUAL AND INVISIBLE MESSENGERS INCLUDING ME ALL OVER THE WORLD, OUR JOBS IS TO KILL PEOPLE THAT HAD BEEN APOINTED BY ANY OF OUR PHYSICAL MEMBER WHO WANT TO RENDER A SERCRIFIES TO THE QUEEN OF THE GHOST KINGDOM, THEN WE CAN GO TO KILL THE PERSON FOR A SERCRIFIES TO THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS PRESIDENTED BY OUR QUEEN,

WHEN THE MEETING WAS HOLDED IN THE KINGDOM, TO KILL YOU ASSIGNED TO ME AND I FEEL VERY PETTY TO YOU, I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHAF TO ENABLE TO SPARE YOUR LIFE, IT WAS AGREED ON ONE CONDITION IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG AGAIN, THAT IS WHY I CALL YOU, BECAUSE I WAS NOT IN A BAD MOOD HAD IT BEEN OTHER MESSENGER WHO KILLS WITHOUT INFORMATION YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW,

YOU TALK ABOUT MONEY, WE ARE THE RICHEST BILLIONAIR MEMBERS THAT BELONGS TO THIS KINGDOM OF DARKNESS, WE GIVE OUR BUSINESS MEN AND WOMAN WHO DOES BUSINESS IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD MONEY, BILLIONS TO ESTABLISH ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD, BOTH SOME OF OUR GREAT OLITICIANS THAT BELONGS TO THIS KINGDOM, WE ALSO GIVE THEM MONEY AND POWER, PROTECTION GOOD LUCK TO WIN THERE ELECTION,

I MAY NOT HAVE THIS TIME LIKE THIS AGAIN TO CALL YOU ON PHONE OR TO MAY YOU BUT I WILL TRY TO RESPOND YOUR MAIL WHEN EVER YOU MAIL,
IF IT IS NECESSARY, MY INCOURAGE TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN BASED ON OUR DISCUSSION IN OUR MEETING IN THE KINGDOM,
YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW MY ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION GIVE TO YOU NOW OR ELSE OU WILL DIE ANY MOMENT YOUR BLOOD IS NEEDED FOR A SERCRIFIES NOT TOO LONG FROM NOW, BUT AM STILL PLEADING WITH THEM BUT FOR YOU TO LIFE AGAIN COULD BE POSSIBLE IF YOU CAN FOLOW MY INSTRUCTION TO PROVIDE THERE REQUIREMENT ITERMS FOR SEREMONY SERCRIIES ENABLE TO SPARE YOU LIFE, YOU HAVE BEEN APOINTED TO KILL BY ONE OF OUR BUSINESS MEMBER FROM QUEEN KINGDOM BRANCH IN INDIA, TO SPARE YOUR LIFE WILL CAUSE THIS ITERMS BELOW.

ITERMS FOR SERCRIFIES OF LIFE TO LIVE AND NOT TO DIE

1) YOU WILL PROVIDE 15 MALE WHITE HORSES.

2) YOU WIL PROVIDE 10 FEMALE COWS.

3) YOU WILL PROVIDE 10 MATURED MALE WHITE GOAT.

4) YOU WILL PROVIDE 5 FEMALE WHITE CAT.

5) YOU WILL PROVIDES 10 LITERS OF FRESH FEMALE BLOOD.
FOR YOUR SERCRIFIES TO SPARE YOUR LIFE BY RENDERING THOSE ITERMS TO THE QUEEN OF DARKNESS, BUT IF YOU FAIL TO DO THIS YOU WILL BE A DEAD PERSON IN A SHOT OF TIME, BUT IF YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GET THIS ITERMS HERE CONTACT ME, IT WILL COST YOU SOME MONEY TO GET IT SPIRITUALLY FOR YOUR A SERCRIFIES, ONE MORE TIME BE WARNING, THE WAY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THIS CAN SEND YOU TO EARIER GRAVE, KEEP YOUR MOTH SHOT FROM DISCUSSION WITH PEOPLE ABOUT THIS ISUE,

--- On Fri, 1/9/09, I wrote:

Subject: 5 Days?
To: edit: email removed
Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 3:13 PM

Hello,

I spoke with you on the phone earlier when you said that I only had 5 days left to talk to you! You seemed to get really angry at me and hung up. You have to excuse me, unfortunately I'm partially deaf and could barely hear you, so it was really hard for me to understand what you were trying to tell me and I think you may have been confused by my replies (understandably). Please correspond using email from now on so that we can actually converse.

I'm still not sure why you called me out of the blue. Can you explain yourself?

Thank you,

Eliza

Last edited by yumyum on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dutch

What do you mean by headers and where do I find them on the email?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ it depends on the email program you're using to make headers visible really. Are you using Outlook, or webmail? (Yahoo, Gmail)?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutch

I'm using Gmail.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Gmail, where you select Reply/Reply All/Forward Etc, there's a "Show Original" which has all the header info Smile
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Click on the triangular arrow to the right of "Reply".

As he has your real life details, I'm not sure you shouldn't refer this to the police. His email suggests he's deranged. This is a more typical email death threat.
Quote:
This is the only way i could contact you,A am very very sorry and is a pity this is the way you might end up,but I will give you a chance to help your self if you will like to.
As you can see there is no need of introducing my self to you because I don't have any business with you, Our work is to have you terminated as we have being paid for that.

Our employer wants you dead and heve provided us with your name ,picture and other information about you with some alligations against you,So I sent my boys to track you down and carry on some investigation on you,since you where found innocent of the reason you surpose to die for,i desided to help you out,i demand the sum of $50,000 from you and would want you to Pay in the money into an account i will provide to you,remenber your being followed,let no one know about this agreement, if i find out you made a statement of this to any one,i will have to involve your family on this(hope you understand what i mean)?.

WARNING:I REPEAT, DO NOT CONTACT OR TELL ANY ONE, FOR IF YOU DO THAT I WILL KNOW AND I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY.
DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTILL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE VEDIO TAPE OF MY DISCOUSION WITH MY EMPLYER WHO WANT ME TO TERMINATE YOU,WITH THAT YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION ON HIM.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS,GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS MESSAGE,THATS THE BEST I CAN DO FOR YOU NOW,GOOD LUCK.
BYE

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That Email is just too bizarre to be genuine. Have you got a friend who is into sick practical jokes?

I know lads can be strange at times, but that's just too much!

However, as he now seems to have associated your real details with your gmail address, I would suggest you stop baiting him all together, just in case.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That email addy of the lad's looks like a stupid lotto lad's address. Get the header info on him and maybe we could sick the G0m3rB0yz on him in a lottery bait, and make his life a living hell. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did file a police report on this guy. They figured it was a drunk or someone off their meds even though I told them I was pretty sure it was a scammer. They called back the next day, which either of those two would probably not have done.

Here's the header (the info about me is false):

Delivered-To: (my email)
Received: by (me)
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:20:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by (me)
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:20:08 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web111113.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web111113.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.15.201])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id k2si67901312rvb.6.2009.01.10.08.20.05;
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:20:07 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.15.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.15.201;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.15.201 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 97442 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Jan 2009 16:20:05 -0000
Long domain key deleted to prevent blowout - SP
Received: from [41.222.112.247] by web111113.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:20:05 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:20:05 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: messenger, from the kingdom of darkness.
To: Eliza Anon <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1837207571-1231604405=:97012"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That gives a location of Equatorial Guinea.

IP address latitude: 2.000000
IP address longitude: 10.000000

However, as these two are whole numbers I suspect he's using a satellite cafe. Someone who knows all about IPs etc will doubtless be along in a minute to confirm/ disprove this.

lad's Email wrote:
you are [Actual Name] : by name,
phone number: [actual phonen number],
address [actual full address].

If these weren't your actual name, actual phone number etc. Then there's a good chance they belong to a real victim. May be as well to forward them to a Mod so they can be warned.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhhhhhh blowout

edit: beaten by cabin boy

seems like a lad to me. Im going to have a go he looks like fun.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was my actual name etc. so at least he's down one victim.
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK then, like I said before, it's probably best if you stop baiting him (for now at least.) While it's quite unlikely he'll get off his ass, it's not worth risking your safety by annoying him further.

Quote:
seems like a lad to me. Im going to have a go he looks like fun.

Yeah, looks like he realized he was being played on the phone, and has gone into looney mode.

yumyum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, my plan is to drop it now. I just wanted to get his email on this site so that he could be baited (by people with experience) Smile
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IT WILL COST YOU SOME MONEY TO GET IT SPIRITUALLY FOR YOUR A SERCRIFIES,

This email is so completely bizarre it is difficult to be sure, but I assume he is alluding to the $50,000 here?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this an indication of how messed up with juju the lads heads are perhaps? They think all this occult mumbo-jumbo will have the same effect on an American/ European as it would on one of their own?

Think about it for a minute, if we wanted to scare someone, we'd likely threaten them with what scares us... the police, FBI, IRS something along those lines.... Lads laugh in the face of authority, they know that by-and-large they're untouchable.

I think the lad is giving us an insight into his/his peers own worst nightmares here. Rolling Eyes That's him being scary... woooooh!

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE QUEEN OF THE GHOST KINGDOM

The queen of my ghost kingdom is Ima Cool

Okay but did you all read the Email? That's not lad mail. No demand for money.

Edit: Never mind. I reread it. I guess Richie Rich can't front the cost for a few horses.

He's demanding animals for sacrifice. Weirdness Laughing

Also, whoever this idiot is has connected that Email addy with yumyum's RL information. For that reason alone everyone should just leave it be. Not just yumyum's RL email addy but yumyum's home address and phone number.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic