SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He has broken my Heart - what do I do Now???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can send any information you want posted at ScamWarners to myself or to Lotta and we can make sure it gets posted for you. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HLS, if you are worried about the link being found and traced back to you, you can PM me, or Murry Guru, with the details. We both have contacts at both the other sites, and they would be happy to assist you in getting the information out there to warn other potential victims.

In the long run we really want the information to be found in a Google search - that way a potential victim can see that the guy is no good. Wink But I can understand that you might not want to be the one connected to the information.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Hook, Line, and Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another excellent resource for finding scammers. Pig Busters dot net

This is where I first found my lad’s pictures, number 014, 015, and 419. But the emails from those pictures does not sound like my lad and the names and email addresses are different also. I have additional pictures of this man.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[rant]
Quote:
This is where I first found my lad’s pictures

Should be, in my eyes, "This is where I first found the pictures my lad’s abuses of that poor gentleman."
They all use fake pictures and I hate to see innocent people posted as scammers, the picture has nothing to do with the scammer, he will use anything to make you believe that he really needs the money now!
What would you do if you found your pictures there? And maybe loose your job over that?[/rant]
Sorry, but I don't like the display of ITP as scammers.

Yes there are many websites attacking/helping with this problem, I'm waiting for the lad that takes the nicely collected and "Lad Union" approved pictures from there and claims he is the victim (and needs money of course to fight it)
I might have to move that rant end sign a bit Laughing
Thanks for sharing though, you just got me on the wrong moment I'm afraid, my apologies for that. Embarassed

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bill2, the sites that post the pics (including Scamwarners, BTW) post them as being the pics used by scammers. Many acknowledge that the pics are most likely stolen from modelling sites and social networking sites and are NOT pics of the actual scammer. But having the pics there lets victims and potential victims see that the guy they fell for is not the guy they are being scammed by.

While there have been victims who either obsess about finding the man in the picture and either meeting him or telling him his pic is being used, these victims are advised to let the matter drop. Sooner or later the person will learn the pic has been used, but I doubt they'll lose a job over it, as they can prove they're not a scammer.

The good that is done by posting the pics outweighs the bad, IMO.

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill2, no apologies needed to me. I Agree, that these pictures do indeed belong to real people. That is part of my initial confusion; my lad claimed his date site pictures (and now profile) were stolen. It has even occurred to me that I may be the Victim of having my own pictures stolen and used against some one else. These date / friend / networking sites should all have some protection of our pictures so they can not be downloaded. I have already been told by one ‘friend’ he had downloaded all of my pictures on that site. I guess my mind has never worked along those lines, and personally I am Thankful it does not.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you're not mad at me, thought about deleting it again, I lost a guy(of my crew) in Holland over something like that.
This kind of hobby gives you a very suspicious mind, not nice, I agree, so you slack off in the end until you read a story like yours and the feelings are right back again.
The weirdest thing, this is an area where people have to protect themselves against fraudulent persons without help of government or police, who are not doing much to prevent it. An ID check and a bit of control could prevent most of it, but as said in another thread here today. ISP Disgrace
that's going too far to control everything, but then, once they can, they will do it, with or without permission.
CU around

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone interested in baiting this Lad? I have located his profile again on the date site. I Also about 20 more on messenger. Please PM me if you are interested.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning Ma'am, reporting for duty.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also reporting for duty! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Hookie,,
I'm sure that if you have trouble with navigating round the other sites , to post your info / reports, together with his stolen photo's If you contact any of the moderators on here, They will gladly except the file from you and post it on your behalf.

Quote:
I had some reservations about posting, wondering how many people would want to kick my butt and call me idiot, but all of you have been wonderful

That will not happen on here, and in the strange event that it did, the poster would not last long. most of us have ether been there and done that, or know of someone who has. and it leaves a taste in your mouth, that is not easily forgotten.

So if you want revenge, and who doesn't just post his opening e-mail
to yourself on [please remove your e-mail details, first] here together with his e-mail address. And he will have lots on new friends in no time at all.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Hook, Line, and Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So much for sympathy, the Lad is Greedy! Now says that his hotel bill is $3700 US, at $100 a night, $400 a week. Two weeks ago he ask for $400 for the hotel, and the room was only $25 a night, closer to what I have found online. Not that I would forget that, but I have the dang messages saved too!!! Last week the hotel and plane ticket was only $3000. Sounds like he forgot telling me it was the A$$hole hotel, because now it is one of the Best beach front hotels in the Republic of Benin.

Last night I could almost hear his feet hitting the floor where he was jumping up and down when he went into a rant. He really hates being asked questions!

He is getting the idea I ’can’t get the money’ - OR more money is coming from somewhere else.

Snipped link. TS

Here you go - and Good Luck!

Email: micheal (no space) 20082043 at ya hoo dot com (yes that is how he spells his name, but pronounces it Micheal )

But asks for WU to be sent to John Anderson ( ‘hotel manager‘ ). Cell phone is Nigerian based. I don't know how to post a picture here.

Please delete this post if any thing here is a problem for the site.
Thanks Everyone - Happy Hunting.
HLS
Hook, Line, and Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first email from him on date site.

To: *******@truebeginnings.com

3 more photos

Cute_432008
43-year-old in Gainesville, GA (124 miles from you)
Seeking 37 to 58-year-old women

Hi, I'm Micheal thanks forstopping in, I appreciate it. I'M PRESENTLY A NEW MEMBER, so please feelfree to write if the spirit prompts you. I'm a Luver of creativity, beauty,and harmony in ALL forms. I don't play silly immature games with... more (the web site has deleted messages that old)

My first personal email after a long time of on date site mailings- I know Nothing about IP addresses

From Micheal Scott Tue Sep 23 19:42:24 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta171.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 76.13.13.235 (HELO n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.235)
by mta171.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:45:16 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Sep 2008 02:42:25 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.165] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Sep 2008 02:42:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp106.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Sep 2008 02:42:25 -0000
Received: (qmail 6508 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Sep 2008 02:42:25 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: snipped to fix thread blowout -Ima
Received: from [212.116.219.170] by web59504.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:42:24 PDT
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:42:24 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: I Miss you *****
To: ***********@yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1433870407-1222224144=:6474"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 2009

Hello my Darling *****

Thanks for the beautiful Mail, wow you are so sweet,loving and caring .. you Just know how to make your men smile . i guess if i was there with you Now what i will be doing is Having you in my two arms and never let you off me .. i Just want you to Know that know matter the distance you are always in my heart .. i Miss you darling

How are you doing today and how is everything moving over there with you ??? Hope good . i really miss talking with you and i Hope to talk to you Later in the evening tonight..sending you my Hug,kiss love for you .. Your Loving Micheal ..

Just let me know if Anything else I may have will help.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi HLS,
Welcome to the forum.
I'm sorry you were hurt by this scammer.
The other members have given you good advice.

I'm sure the baiters here will try and make his life miserable. Twisted Evil

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Hook, Line, and Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Scarlett, I really hope so. I am curious about the information found in the OP address too. I have been reading a lot of posts - Eaters are Awesome! The posts are Delicious!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know Nothing about IP addresses
but we do and are willing to share Wink
put the header in here http://headertool.apelord.com/headers and you get 212.116.219.170 Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) that doesn't really mean he is there, but the service he is using has it's head office there.
So put the IP# in here http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp and they can tell you that he is a registered scammer (I clicked the second option after pasting the IP#)
Scammer Found! (ID: 5954)
IP Block (Frequent Scammer)
Country SAUDI ARABIA
Still not sure he is there though put the IP# here http://whatismyipaddress.com/staticpages/index.php/lookup-ip
and you have his ISP name and the map shows that it's in the ocean ?
He might use a satellite connection and can be anywhere in Africa.
Sorry this one didn't work out to a town, but most times you can get that close

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a scammer out there who knows how to spell the name "Michael"?

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent...let's see if he replies.

ETA - And he bit.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These scammers are present anywhere not just on dating sites. I remember joining one forum a while ago seeking technical assistance. I received a registration confirmation and 419 letter few minutes latter. Your lad played well and didn't introduce a money question for a while. He was trying to gain your trust first, asking for the money later. You could've spotted him sooner, especially when he said having his both parent died in car crash. There is always some tragic tale involved. it's a good thing you managed to see through him, most of women I heard of, were ripped off to the end.
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
Is there a scammer out there who knows how to spell the name "Michael"?

That's easy it's spelled Majkl ..... Twisted Evil
Hook, Line, and Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bird, it does seem as though these scammers use stories of personal tragedies in their scams from what I have been reading here. However, that does not necessarily throw up a red flag for me, as I have had many of my own, and am of an age to know many others who have also. I will watch for this story line in the future! But I am a strong believer that you are Blessed if you come to see Tragedy instead as a Challenge.

Welcome to Eaters!

Beckythatcher, how goes your bait? Twisted Evil
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't put my hook out for this lad just yet.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@HLS - He has emailed back and says I sound sweet and wonderful and he would like pictures. We're just getting to know each other. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hook, Line, and Sinker wrote:
Bird, it does seem as though these scammers use stories of personal tragedies in their scams from what I have been reading here. However, that does not necessarily throw up a red flag for me, as I have had many of my own, and am of an age to know many others who have also. I will watch for this story line in the future! But I am a strong believer that you are Blessed if you come to see Tragedy instead as a Challenge.

Welcome to Eaters!

Beckythatcher, how goes your bait? Twisted Evil

It's not like I am experienced scam baiter, far from that. I'm new here just like you, it just I am very suspicious by nature ...
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the big difference between the tragedies of a scammer and the tragedies of a non-scammer is that the scammer sets the scene that there is nobody left they can turn to for any kind of support. The ex-wife left him for his best friend and neither speak to him anymore; both parents have died; everybody was apparently an only child and there are no siblings, aunts, cousins, nobody.

Whereas the non-scammer with tragedies in their life still has relatives, good friends, neighbours, work colleagues, fellow worshippers, whoever around them, as well as knowing how to telephone helplines, support groups, counsellors, and, if needs be, their Embassy.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic