SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slow down!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When one is willing to part with valuable antiques to raise the money needed to complete a business deal it takes time. I need to have the items appraised and I need to find a suitable buyer. My lad must be patient and allow the process to play out; he needs to stop e-mailing me every day to see if the items have been sold.

Plus, I told him that my church funding board can easily provide the funds if he would allow me to involve them. Is it my fault that he is hesitant to bring others into the process? I think not.

He also needs to settle on a name for himself. Today he is 'Tim' which is new to me.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

csudebate wrote:
I told him that my church funding board can easily provide the funds if he would allow me to involve them

Father Juan is always available to help in situation like this. If you need his services, feel free to let me know.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too am a man of the cloth but should 'Tim' eventually agree to allow the church funding board to intervene (and he eventually will) I am sure I can use your help.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you really, really do realise just how valuable his antiques are and your leaving no stone unturned to get a valued appraisal of his junk. In fact it's quiet possible it will be a feature on the new series of
Collectors on the ABC .http://www.abc.net.au/tv/collectors/ And he must really promise to be very patient, as this sort of thing does take time, And valued appeasers are thin on the ground at this time of year, As there all in Europe, on buying trips.

If he sent photographs of his stolen junk, tell him that you will require much higher quality photo's and they will need to be sent wrapped in tin foil, so-as not to be damaged my the Quarantine service and customs clearance X-ray machines. If he simply sent you J-peg's , inform him that the appeasers require an authentication certificate with the photo's to prove they are what he tell you they are.
Actually your weeks and weeks away from getting an actual valuation, and only in the very first stages of the valuation.

And slow it right down, and don't allow him to rush you. play him like a fish on the hook,, then when he starts to loose intrest, yank on the line, so the hook digs in a bit deeper.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have it backwards, I am the one selling antiques. Selling the items willed to me by me dear, departed mother is my only means of raising the money I need to send to my lad.

Please, let me know if you are on the market for a silver tea service and hand carved jewelry boxes.

Closed lad accounts x 5

yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, you're absolutely right... I mean, getting it appraised will take some time as the appreasers are all in Europe as Weareborg said correctly. And you need the proper value being determined or you can't sell it as the real connaisseurs will never buy without... And finding buyers is difficult anyway as many of them had their money invested in Mr. Madoff's little pyramid game... Actually, since the market for antiques in the western world has collapsed as a result of the crisis you could end up with a very, very low value for the stuff... Then you could propose to send the antiques by courier to him and he could sell them locally, getting a much better price than you would ever get... Make sure to use a 100% risky free courier though!

Nice work! Smile
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it does appear that this is the time of year when the big European antique auctions are happening. It is quite difficult to find a competent appraiser left here in the states. The one I did find told me that the items were worth enough to cover the fees needed for our business transaction but I really do want a second opinion.

Closed lad accounts x 5

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Are you looking to have another baiter play the role of an appraiser? Or if you want to keep total control of the bait, make up another appraiser who doesn't have time, etc, etc. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't thought about bringing in an appraiser. It might be worthwhile though. Would you care to appraise some antiques?

Closed lad accounts x 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic