SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad slip up

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a stubborn lad who does not want to pick up a package being held for him by parc3l d1rect...and is questioning whether he can trust me. He ends his email:

Quote:
If by the end of today i did not hear anything serious then i will forget about both you and the package.So,if what we shared means anything to you clear my doubts.

Guy man........................... na we we

I'm not sure that last part is supposed to be there. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's trying to see if you are another lad. He has suspicions.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd act dumb and confused, (not much effort needed) and ask him what all that guy man wa wa stuff is about...

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I would play dumb. Ask him what he meant with that and then sign off as "girl woman" or something.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alternatively you could grab the chance to play another guyman here and turn your bait into completely different direction. Not sure how that would fit your plans, but it's always a funny modality when it works.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him another reply from the agent, trying to prod him along a bit.

If you do not wish to play a lad going further I would ignore his guyman remark. I would think any way of bringing it up would continue his thoughts that you are merely playing with him.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see how to play this as another lad...since I've talked to him on the phone.

Here's what I sent back. These lads are so lazy...a couple 100 miles for a laptop computer and $6000 and they get all suspicious!!!!

Quote:
I don't understand...what kind of trick? Yes, I messed up when I sent the package by not declaring that there was money was well as a
computer. I have hidden $20 in gifts to my nieces and nephews without
problem...but obviously I did not take into account the different
regulations in Nigeria.
You have my phone number...you've called me before well, left a message on my K& #...but that's almost the same thing and we've talked.
I don't understand why now you think I am hiding something. J4ck..it
seems like YOU are the one hiding something. Do you forget that I
came to England to be with you and you left the country?
And what is this supposed to mean? "Guy man...........................
na we we "
I don't understand any of this J4ck...I hope you are talking this way
to me only because you are stressed and worried about your father.

Hopefully I asked about "guyman" in a way that soothed suspicions and didn't raise them. Maybe another phone call is needed...but I think it will have to be very late in Nigeria. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Hermes
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad slipped up to...claiming to be one guy but signed an email in another name...bless him...am even now winding him up about a supposed attachement he sent me hehehehe poor lad.....
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lads. They just have too many scams going on at the same time and get a little muddled.

Go slow with the bait. He will stay hooked. Don't answer quickly or he will think you are another lad.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic