SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Romance Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Last edited by Syrinx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to the money being used for bail purposes I would DEMAND that you get the number/email address for the immigration officials.
Upon which you could use the M7CN S3cure site, or you could claim that you have sent a check or wired money to the real INS.

Play dumb and tell the lad that you went down to INS (aka Immigration) and raised all sorts of hell on the lawyers behalf.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My only successful bait so far of a "Soldier in Iraq" had a Ghana connection too - that was where the shipment of cash ended up after delivery to my home in Sydney failed.

http://www.scamorama.com/dane_james.html

BTW - M7CN 53cur3 is really great; I've just used it to drive some Lads crazy.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love that his mother died of "oxigen"...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the only way that pure oxygen could kill someone is if s/he was breathing it under high pressure (as with oxygen rebreathing SCUBA sets) - excluding pure oxygen atmosphere accidents such as those that killed US astronauts Chaffee, Grissom, and White, and Soviet cosmonaut Bondarenko.

OK, lesson over - let's just have a chuckle at Lad stupidity and leave him blissfully ignorant.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Last edited by Syrinx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you just love the different name they give you when it's time to collect Western Union? I always question why the different name...M7CN can be really fun, they try it, then complain, then try some more...and you get mailed each time they try it again Very Happy

When that doesn't work you can offer to ship a check (then cash since they don't want checks) P@rc3l D1r3ct so it can get lost -- the "customer service" there has been VERY helpful to me Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After the lad keeps on ignoring you, one approach is to finally give in which gets their hopes up; however, become really, really stupid. Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants stupid. Go to the local convenience store and buy a money order then ask the lad how to wire it. Then tell him you scanned it and ask if he received it (you wrote his email address on the money order). Next send a file that is supposedly a scan of the money order. After a few days of confusion, lose the money order or have your cat shred it into a million pieces. Make him wait a few days until your next paycheck arrives before trying again. Make him explain in great detail how to use WU. Finally, promise to go to the WU office, but come back without sending the money because you got confused. The second time you got warned about sending money to someone you have not met. Make him work at getting you to believe it is safe to send money to him. MT3N S3cur3 or blurry receipts are nice next steps. Wasting his time is great; making him so frustrated he is foaming at the mouth and you can tell from the messages is priceless. It is so much better when the prize is ripped from his hand right before it gets there. It'll keep him coming back for more and more.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Syrinx,
You've been given a lot of good advice on how to proceed with the bait from everyone.
I've told a lad after the other modalities just didn't seem to work that I sent a certified check overnight using the dependable Pa3el D1rect.
Of course I don't tell the lad in advance that I'm sending it that way. They will always have an excuse as to why that won't work.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Last edited by Syrinx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Syrinx wrote:
Yesterday was the day I was supposed to wire da money to wu again. I emailed the attorney that I had done him a lovely favor and sent it by P4rc3l D1r3ct so he and the hotel receptionist did not have to leave the hotel to get it. He responded some time later by email saying in a "tone" that he would be checking it online himself and would be both calling and emailing the courier to be sure it is coming. Knock yourself out buddyroe. However, he has made no contact yet and I haven't heard from him again either. Probably too busy with other victims to worry about a package that isn't due until Saturday. He's boring now. I think he needs something to keep him busy........

My actual Lad, the soldier in Ir4q, appeared happy enough about it and decided last night that he wanted to talk about sex. NOT. Ended that IM right away.

What is P4rc3l D1r3ct (Parsel direkt)?
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Syrinx - fun bait you are having here!

I like this discounting of what you say
Quote:
lol do ur friend no anyone in UK or every attornay in the UK

I like to think that members of our military is a bit more articulate that this...and could explain their mission a bit better than ""We take the bad people away."

@Bird - PD was a baiter tool that is no more at this time. But keep reading around and you will find other great tools and ideas. If you don't have a mentor yet, you should sign up for one.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Last edited by Syrinx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Between the two of their brain cells, they were able to realize what they were told. They are hopping around now.

The mental image I got when I read that made me laugh. Laughing
They are probably new to romance scamming, & don't have a good format yet. Hopefully, being baited will discourage them from this line of "work". Twisted Evil

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed by author.

Closed lad accounts x9

Last edited by Syrinx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic