SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tin foil helmet contest (We have a winner, and an update.)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Referencing THIS thread.

Quote:
helmets could be laced with magic spells

This has all the makings of a contest. I will pay for a premium membership (or an extension of an existing one) for the first baiter to get a picture of their lad in a tin foil helmet.

Let the games begin.

stickied -Ima
Unsticked at request of OP -Ima

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Great contest, Pastor Frank. I can't wait to see the results baiters get.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This may die due to lack of interest. Where are the eager new baiters? I am looking for the boasting claims of potential victors. I am somewhat disappointed with our new members, have they no spirit to compete?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:23 pm= first
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:16 am =last post of you here
Give them a little time, we go around the world you know with the main group in Europe, they had only a few hours to see it and start photo shopping Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
with the main group in Europe

Europe?! They are disqualified by planetary geomagnetic proximity.

(I don't even know what that means, but it sure sounds good) Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You had me read it twice while the right hand went for the online dictionary Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok o2 sorry if this is going to blow out but im doing my best

Roycropper wrote:
/\/\ I'm sure our lads could provide us with such pictures.

Quote:
Newspapers quoted passengers as saying they feared the helmets could be laced with magic spells

We need to start the rumour that only helmets made from fish and bread are safe from spells, and ask for proof of the lads' protection.

ok i need help with this but this is what i have so far i do not have the skills that some of you have to put a place to reply with photo etc but if some one can come up with some thing better than what i have done please pm me or post it here or in the this could be fun thread that i did

To all motor bike riders
>
> WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL??? and what model helmut do you need
> please have pens and paper ready
>
>
>
> Try it without looking at answers
>
>
>
> 1) Pick first number plate number between 1-9 on your moter bike that you are riding
>
> 2) Multiply by 3 then
>
> 3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3
>
> 4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....
>
> 5) Add the digits together
>
> Now Scroll down ..............
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Now with that number see who is watching you and what type of protection you should be using to save your life who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :
>
>
> 1. Valintino Rosse AGV brand helmut
>
>
> 2. Tracy Stoner shoeie brand helmut
>
>
> 3. Jacob Zuma HA
>
>
> 4. Tom Cruise none he has higher powers looking after him
>
>
> 5. Bill Gates no very stupid boi
>
>
> 6. Gandhi he is good man never speeds
>
>
> 7. Brad Pitt he has many helmuts all with foil to be seen by some one he noes but never talks about
>
>
> 8. Hitler very wise man lots of good ideas
>
> 9. gomer boys and we now have your number plate and can run into you any time we wish so you had better start wearing a pumpkin shaped helmute made out of a aluminium with im one of the bois painted on it and send photo of to you mark or gomer boys will choper your bike with new hummers we have comeing

> 10. Boys working for he hhsnbn are all safe as long as they have sent photos when they got this email of the foil on there helmut other wise even they are not safe
>
>
> I know..you well be safe from polizi they are on gomers pay roll so dont not have to pay if you wear pumpkin foil helmut ..
> day you too can be like me.... Smile Believe it!
>
>
> Ps. Stop picking different numbers. I gomer boys are your idol, just deal with
> it!!!! and send photo or get off the road if gomer boys cars on road they not all drive hummers some drive taxi for cover
>
> NOW get to work or gomer boys will put the curse of itichy balls on to you
>
>

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I was going to do it, but I had no idea of the >>>>PRESSURE<<<< of the situation Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in, when do we have til?

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

i dont think they said i think its the first one to do it . But they might put a time line from starting the bait to getting the photo but i think that would be up to PF

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
alanparks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im in...gonna try this on a few lads im working on now Smile
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 wrote:

First come, first served. I retain the right to exclude any photochopped pictures from the contest.

Any member who submits a 'chopped submission will have his, or her, naughty parts removed with the lid of a rusty #10 soup can, without the benefit of anesthesia.

If anyone is able to have their lad copy the exact scope and design of my hat, they will receive the bonus prize of a yet to be designed sig icon*. You have my full permission to send your lad a picture of my avi as a pattern.

*Pending admin approval.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going for this.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
If anyone is able to have their lad copy the exact scope and design of my hat, they will receive the bonus prize of a yet to be designed sig icon*. You have my full permission to send your lad a picture of my avi as a pattern.

*Pending admin approval.

Did I read sig icon? I need your hat plans in Autocad Smile

I'm going into this.

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PF
is that a tin hat your wearing or are you just happy to see me.

I may have to pick up another lad to try this one currently I have a pyrimid in the mix so Im going to try.

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy, I got my first mugu submission for PR0J3CT T1NF01L.

Link removed until child's face obscured. Pachanga

Seriously. I mean, this is a horrible one, not even any tinfoil. But, the mugu is VERY motivated, and should give me one any...minute...now Smile

At least the mugu is offering a bank account to be Alan'd Smile

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The linked picture really makes me uncomfortable. This seems a lot more like an ITP child than a scammer. I agree the scammer is probaby pretty close to providing a trophy, but this picture raises every alarm bell I have.

Bobcat, I know you're not a noob, but I question the wisdom of publishing this here. I recommend you remove the link until a mod can rule on the propriety of linking to something like this here.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since jojo won't be in until Monday, I wanted to make sure this got in for him in time. This is from one of our lads in Chad:

http://members.419eater.com/~slaphappy/pictures/Mbai.jpg

Apparently my premium membership ran out, so thanks to Slaphappy for hosting the image, and thanks to jojo for giving me the premium membership. Wink

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DateTimeDigitized : 2009 :01 :10 19 :07

We have a winner! Wow, he sure looks pleased with himself.

Professor So And So wrote:
thanks to jojo for giving me the premium membership. Wink

I will trust you on that, if not I'll let you two fight it out Very Happy . Premium membership is on the way.

Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender wrote:

Bobcat, I know you're not a noob, but I question the wisdom of publishing this here. I recommend you remove the link until a mod can rule on the propriety of linking to something like this here.

Sorry about that. I deleted the picture from my photobucket account so that another scammer won't use it.

And wouldn't you know it? I got the mugu to send me TWO pictures of herself with a tinfoil hat. Crap. Not in time.

Last edited by BobCat on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Prof! I like that it looks like a dunce cap! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
like a dunce cap!

I would say that it most closely resembles "The Centurion" Smile

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like second place is last place Smile Here's what my mugu sent me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/bobcathoh/scambaiting/submission3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/bobcathoh/scambaiting/submission2.jpg

RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof: Looks like a dunce cap to me.

(Because goodness knows that I've worn enough of 'em in my lifetime. Heh.)

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic