SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tripol1 or bust -work in progress-

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I believe my tailor here in the USA will be able to forward the measurements to a tailor in the city of Tripoli. I told him what you and your brother's measurement were for pants and shirts but he asked for more information. Something about the inseam and how baggy you like your pants etc.

I sense a form coming on.

Hopefully they won't measure it in centimetres when your tailor needs inches (or was it the other way around?)
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he seems to be on vacation, maybe that is why I'm getting short messages.

I get this quick little note.
lad wrote:
Dear R1chrd,

I'm goin for holiday right now I'll reply back on tuesday.
Bye

And a couple hours later I get this one.
lad wrote:
Dear r1ch4rd,

Why can't you contact my brother and tell him about this good development.
Pls contact him and make it fast. He will be around why i'm going for holiday till tuesday he will handle everything normal.

I haven't responded to this of his email yet, but I think I'm going to avoid talking to his brother.
I'm pretty sure that his brother/friend is indeed another 419'er but I have no way to really be 100% certain he isn't an ITP.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ blah - You said,
Quote:
I have no way to really be 100% certain he isn't an ITP.
Sure you can. Send the brother an ASEM, from a completely new character, talking about some completely different scam.
If he's a scammer, that should make his ears perk up! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I have done that before with other baits, but it can be a gamble. I don't want to gamble too much with this one due to the investment I have in it so far. Not to mention I think his brother/friend is a bit smarter and could possibly jinx the whole thing.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's telling you to contact his brother to handle the business, so it looks pretty clear that he is in on the scam, too. And from the rest of what I've read in this thread, he sure looks like he's in on it to me. I wouldn't worry about him being ITP, blah. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
gooddaymydearsir
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice baiting!

My only criticicism is that for the "deal" you have going I dont think you have been "paranoid" enough...

One thing you have in your pocket that can buy you some time (which is also logical given you have indirectly asked them for descriptions of themselves through suit sizes) is to have them send photos of themselves. Perhaps play it off with getting a warning message from Department of Homeland Security, or the late night phone call that sounds like him but you're not 100% sure because the person on the phone seemed too sure/ignorant/knowing-too-many-undiscussed-details so now you need his photo and a password when you communicate.

I like what you've done so far but given the fact that these are illegal tanks going to an unstable African regime and the deal is 9 figures in size, I dont know if you're quite playing the paranoia angle enough. In another illegal trade- drug dealing- illegal drug deals with values a fraction the size have had people come up dead due to paranoia. Perhaps some fake photos or newspaper articles along these lines?

example:
"We are going to be delayed as I call on a few favors due to my low cash situation. I just received this photo of a member of my buyers family. We need to take care of some business before the deal can proceed <insert gruesome pic from r0tt3n.com or the like>"

Investing time into these paranoia-resolving matters will buy you some time if you need it and simultaneously add realism to them which might make it easier for them to spend their own money to get to Tr1p0l1.

just MHO
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this. (lending in to gooddaymysir's advice)

me wrote:
Dear Friend,

I understand what you're trying to tell me here.
Unfortunately, I simply do not trust your friend as much as I trust you H4j1.
You say he lives in Benin, but why does he have a UK email address H4j1? You know that Interpol is headquartered in the UK H4j1!
Why has he never replied to my message?
Why has he already tried to entrap me with money H4j1? Who is this man? How long have you known him?

These are the types of questions that I must ask myself H4j1, you may know him, but I do not. I am a very cautious person H4j1. I have to be.

But you are my friend, I trust you completely.

Sincerely

R1chard

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's update.

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

I understand you and i'm very glad to you for having trust in me.
R1ch4rd, I told i was travelling to my town to celebrate new year with my family. I'm very sorry for wht ever he say to you. I trust him, is the one incharge all what i have here in Cout0nou. He was even the one that i use for my gold dust transaction. I trust and belive him. I'm very sorry for what ever he wrote you.
R1c4hrd, i want to ask you, are you realy serious about this deal? cos i'm about to draft my retirement letter to send to my work just bcos of this business of yours.

Haha YES H4j1!! It's time for you to retire from your long distinguished career in lad-dom!! Laughing

me wrote:
Dearest Friend,

It is so good to hear from you H4j1 my friend!
Yes I remember you telling me that you were going to be traveling to your family's home to celebrate the holidays H4j1, I hope you had a good time and are rested because we now have to get down to business with the shipment my friend.

I am sorry that I didn't trust your friend H4j1, it's just that I have never heard back from him in response to my note. I was expecting him to ask more questions of me, and I was fully prepared to answer as many questions as I could. But like I said, I never heard back from him.
My greatest fear is that my government's C1A or 1nterpol have been speaking with him about our deal and maybe blackmailing him to get information about me and you and our shipment H4j1.
The ship is getting nearer and nearer to Tr1poli and it is very important that all of this remains a secret.
I received a short telegram from the Captain of the ship saying that they are about 300km off the coast of Sen3gal and that they will be making their way through the straight of Gibr4lter in 3 or 4 days. I guess they will be traveling a little bit slower because the waters are a bit more shallow there and the tides can make traveling by water dangerous.

But they are still on schedule for the 15th of January H4j1. So I would say that it is safe for you to tender your retirement letter and submit it to your employer. We are about to be very rich men my friend, you will never have to work at ANY job for the rest of your life.

Stay safe my dear friend.

pony pony pony
Star
gooddaymydearsir
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA nice!

I have a feeling that things should take a turn for the worse on tendering his resignation. Laughing
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@goodday

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. I'll admit that asking for him to go to Tripoli is a bit of a stretch for a first safari, but it's too late now I think. We'll just cross our fingers and hope. Very Happy

If he actually makes the trip to Libya I'm pretty sure that things will get bad for him pretty quick.

This just in.
lad wrote:
R1ch4rd,

That will be fine. I will do that with immedately effect.Thanks for this oppoturnity

No H4j1, thank YOU for this opportunity! Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he might have a friend there that will do the honors on the spot, but I guess he still wants to get paid then. Try thinking of a story when it actually works out and start working the hints in your reply's now so it doesn't come as a surprise. He is willing enough, maybe he wants a job with you 24/7? Guess he will have to meet you somewhere then on your Spring vacation at Simba's Safari maybe?
Have fun

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill
I sure hope he doesn't have any friends there. He will be a hell of a long way from home if he goes, so I'm hoping he will be about as isolated as one can possibly be.
You're right though, I should start planning a story to explain everything when it goes horribly wrong. I'm thinking that maybe my character gets arrested or assassinated by Interpol or maybe a rival warlord. At which point maybe my lad gets conscripted to to be a mule for the CIA or the rival warlord. Laughing

Just sent him this to stroke his feathers some and try and get a feel for his level of motivation.

me wrote:
Dear H4j1,

I'm happy to see your fast response my friend!
You will not regret this ever H4j1, you will have everything in the world that you could ever want with your share of the money. You will never have to crawl into a mine again and risk your life for someone else's profit. You have become like a brother to me H4j1, and I want to make sure you live a long happy life here in the USA with me my friend.

Will you be traveling by bus, car, or airplane H4j1? I am asking because busses and cars will take a great deal longer to get to Tripoli than an airplane and we must make sure that we are there on time for the ship. I can meet you in either my hotel or in the Tripoli Cathedral my friend. They are both very easy landmarks to spot H4j1.

Please let me know what you are planning H4j1.

Your Friend

pony pony pony
Star
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from Helps and Tips.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Ts!

This just in!

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

Thank you ones again for choosing me for this deal and i promise i will never fail you.
I'll like to fly by plane, i have my international passport. I will now go to lybia embassy here in my country to procced for Visa.
I'll inform you later

Shocked Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. This sounds too good to be true... Very Happy
I hope he has a nice squeeky-clean record, and Libya welcomes him.

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slaphappy

I agree, I'm reeeeeally trying to not get my hopes up. But it's hard to not get excited lol.

I just sent this.

me wrote:
My Friend,

H4j1, I was not the one that chose you for this deal, DESTINY chose both you and I to meet and become friends, business partners, and brothers. You and I have come a long long way H4j1.

It is probably better that you fly as it will allow you to get to the L1byan coast a lot quicker. Although I do believe that taking a bus is much cheaper.
I am in possession of my plane ticket H4j1 and have attached a copy of my boarding pass to this email.
Let me know when you are issued your Visa and are free to travel my friend.

Sincerely

I attached a fake boarding pass for his viewing pleasure. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DESTINY
Very Happy Superstitious lads just swallow that stuff up.
Let's hope destiny will put enough cash in his pocket to get there, without begging you for it. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this. Very Happy
I wonder how much visa's cost to get into Libya. I suppose I should be happy if I just get him to spend some of his cash on that.

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

I went to Liby4 Embassy today. But, they gave me appointment till tomorrow
I've even sent my risgnation letter to my company in S3rria-l3one
I'll gei intouch to you tomorrow

Huzzah!

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You better not be lying, lad, or Daddy's gonna punish you! Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
alanparks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to this and loving every second LMAO!! you talk just like them hahahahahaha awesome cant wait for the update!
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is looking very promising!

If this lad was pliable enough I'd ask him for a scan of his resignation letter that you can frame and put up in your Playboy Mansion so that you can both be reminded of the incredible trip you've been on.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HitchHiker wrote:
What route is your ship taking.

Hopefully it won't complete it. Twisted Evil

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in. The inevitable "I need money" email.
Probably should take my time with this response, I believe this could either make or break the safari.
Would it make sense of me to just forget Tripoli and try and get him into a Chad safari instead?
I'm thinking saying something along the lines of, I paid for his bus ticket from Abeche to Tripoli and all he has to do is buy a bus ticket there etc.

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

I'm very sorry to tell you that i may quit this deal. Is a painfully to me.
R1ch4rd, I can't afford the traveling fee. All the price they gave me is equivalent of 1:200Dollar's. All i have with me in my account now is only 400Dollar's. I don't know what to do and i can't be begging for loan anymore. I have spend a lot of my money on that Gold Dust for transaction from S3rria-L3one to my country.
But, if you can help, i am so much interesting

*edit*

Ok here's what I sent to the lad. I don't think I'm asking for too much, although I don't really know what bus fare from his country to the Chad border will cost. I don't think it could be a whole lot more than $400. Very Happy

me wrote:
Dear H4j1,

I am very sorry to hear of this bad development my dear friend. We can surely overcome this obstacle though H4j1. God himself is watching over you and I in this transaction, we will certainly prevail.
I have spent a large portion of the morning here sending messages to a couple friends I have in Africa. You may remember that I told you about the man who was originally supposed to be doing the job you are doing now. He has been laying low because Int3rpol was watching him. He is a pilot and is currently in N'Dj4mena.

My dear friend, the $400 that you currently have should be more than enough for a bus ticket halfway to Tr1poli. I have called the pilot friend of mine in N'Dj4mena and have asked if he can arrange to have one of his private Cessnas to take you from N'Dj4mena to Tr1poli and he has agreed! We will of course have to pay him with some of the money from the Tank sale. But he is not asking for any money up-front, thank God.

We must hurry with this though H4j1. Time is a very strict thing right now!

Your Loyal friend

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh, he just sent this (in record time).

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

I can't risk my life by traveling from ch4d to Lyb1a. I can't travel by road is a bad experience. I hope we should call it quit. If there is any other way to assist then I'm here for you. But, by road count me out.

Bye

Sent a bit of damage control, but I have a bad feeling that this may be the end. Sad

me wrote:
Dear H4j1,

My friend, you only have to travel by road from your country to the border of Ch4d! You will be flying the rest of the way H4j1! I would not try to put your life at risk H4j1, traveling through Nig3r by bus is NOT dangerous my friend! Not nearly as dangerous as having to work in a mine!

H4j1, I am trying my hardest to make this work for you my friend, I do not want you to ever have to risk your life in a gold mine anymore! Do you realize that we are on the verge of making $400 MILLION US Dollars? We are too close my friend!
After all we've been through together H4j1, I cannot believe you would abandon me so easily!

Your Loyal Friend

*edit*

Crap!

lad wrote:
Dear R1ch4rd,

How come did you know much about this route? Have been there before? Pls i'm confused. Infact you're talking of business wort $400million. Then why can't you send me the $800 so that i can join you there by next week. If you really serious about this deal that wort so much money.
The ball is in your court, you have to decide. This may be my last mail to you.
Bcos i dont want to lose my job for any unserious business

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I send him a bit of a slap. I have nothing to lose at this point lol
me wrote:
H4j1.

This is a very serious business!
The Tanks on board the ship are worth $400Million H4j1, that does NOT mean that I already have the $400Million in my possession! I told your brother that I have spent most of my saved money on purchasing these Tanks and munitions over the past year. Right now, the BUYER has our money H4j1, not me. I would have cancelled my own plane ticket and used the money to purchase one for you if you had told me in time, but I was under the impression that you were ok to travel!
At this point in time I can no longer do that in time to get to the ship on time. Especially with you or your brother unable to make a decision. And as it turns out, apparently I CAN'T rely on you, so Thank God I didn't cancel my own ticket.

If you want to stop writing to me then fine, I will fly to Tr1poli, pick up the tanks myself, and keep all the money for myself. I will be sure to send you some pictures of the new Houses that I buy and the new Mercedes' that I buy.
I have spent countless hours slaving over this deal while you are off having fun on vacations. I was trying to offer you a better life H4j1 because I considered you my friend. I can't believe that you would ask ME if I am the one that is serious about this deal! And I can't believe that you would turn your back on me so quickly.

Oh well. Guess we'll see how he responds to this.

pony pony pony
Star
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one was going too well, but now you have that other deal coming up soon, would he be interested to help you there?
The Libya deal is off anyway, the ship got boarded by Customs in ???, but wait a few days to tell him that while complaining about the lack of trustworthy people in Libya Wink
Set up the next trip, closer, just within $400 reach I would say Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic