SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Idiotic Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that my lad must have failed Geography. This is the same lad from the Buniess Transaction thread.

My character is on the island of Cyprus. Cyprus has no Western Union outlets.
The lad doesn't like this. He wants me to go to London, and send it from there.

Of course, I'm misunderstanding him, after all, the village of London here on the island won't have a Western Union.

After that comes the slapping for wanting to safari me.

What's the best lad geography you've had in a bait?

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters lives in the Highlands of Scotland, in that nice long-journey-and-difficult-roads to the nearest WU way.

Her refugee chum can't understand why she can't get to any Canadian town, because surely we are accustomed to snow and ice in Canada?

I'm failing to understand the connection myself.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MeridianAlicante wrote:
The lad doesn't like this. He wants me to go to London, and send it from there.

I can just see him sitting there looking at a map, and thinking the countries look very close to each other, mere millimetres Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@Branwen
Quote:
" long-journey-and-difficult-roads to the nearest WU" Her refugee chum can't understand why she can't get to any Canadian town, because surely we are accustomed to snow and ice in Canada?

Canadian artic towns can be a long way from the nearest WU office. Lots of games can be defined (blamed) on artic night. Sun comes up in Pond Inlet in about a week for the first time in about 6 weeks.

Some of the finest people in the world live up there but lots can go wrong with phone service and internet links. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Above about 80 the geostationary satellites start getting blocked by local terrain (for real).

If anyone needs RL details for a bait PM me.

p.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Northern Ireland Channel Islands, England" is my personal favourite. From a cancer stricken ladette in an ICU.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about

Quote:
NEW JERSSEY,
LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a lad tell me that English is a language, and everyone who can speak it is English. There is no such place as England. Shocked

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad once locate the Lancashire town of Accrington and its magistrate's court to London W1

And once after telling a lad there were no Western Union outlets in my city had him tell me that "There are Western Union everywhere even in your country of Narnia" - which is worth remembering if you ever need to send Aslan some money. Rolling Eyes

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Lad, frustrated at the lack of WU outlets in Alice Springs (since remedied alas), sent Malcolm Reynolds details of a Moneygram outlet...

Quote:
Wide Bay Australia Ltd
ABN: 40 087 652 060, AFSL: 239686, BSB: 656400
Head Office: Wide Bay Australia House
16-20 Barolin Street
Bundaberg Queensland 4670
Telephone: (07) 4153 7777 Facsimile: (07) 4153 7714

... a long way from Alice Springs (about 1500 klicks).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

That's some quality schooling there Laughing

Although, thanks to my husband, I've discovered that there is a Western Union in Cyprus. Its in the Dozer post office, which is located on the elite island of Fraggle Rock, the largest island off the coast.

And if he manages to pick that up, well, its his own fault for not listening to me when I say there's no Western Union in Cyprus.

I try to say that at least twice in every email to him Smile Or perhaps I should start saying it for every please he uses Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roger:

Your lad is not that far off-base—except that anyone who speaks English is American, silly mugu…

Also, & totally off-topic, that is true for Arabs & Arabic; i.e., an Arab is anyone whose native language is Arabic—it’s a linguistic group rather than an ethnicity.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Are Americans planning to learn how to speak English too then? It's about time! Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As for WU outlets in Dakar. I am convinced most homes double as one and proberably a few chicken huts as well.

Rolling Eyes

Don't let on to G0m3r about the chickens.

Wink

A lad (IP Nig3ria) just informed me he graduated from Swansea uni and South Wales is a region of England. I have not educated him, but are discussing the ingredients of Welsh rarebits, made of course with real Welsh rabbits.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic