SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Which view is best? (Chicago)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That from the top of Sears Tower or the John Hancock Centre?

My wife and I are flitting through Chicago in June this year (an afternoon, night and morning) and want to make the most of our stopover, so which one would you recommend?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a discussion on this topic here:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/archive/index.php/t-226441.html

It looks like most feel it's the JHC

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JHC for sure. It is essentially on the lake front.

Tip: If you are going to be there during "cocktail hour" there is a bar one floor either above or below the observation deck. A drink there costs about the same as the fee to get on the observation deck. But you don't get to walk around and ohh and ahh over the view as much.

Of course the Tower I believe still has the worlds highest observation deck of any building.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that the JHC is better, especially with a drink in hand as recommended above. Just make sure the weather is reasonably clear, though!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JHC is best. You are in the Gold Coast area of Chicago if you go there, probably the most affluent area of that city, it has a lot of nice hotels and good restaurants nearby. Plus, the Navy Pier and the shore is a walking distance from JHC if you are interested in seeing that.

General admission to JHC is 15 dollars for adults, the rates are less for children under 12 and seniors (65+). I was last there on the Independence Day holiday last July.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I believe that a "view" is a minor point.

You should be concentrating more on which one is the better to hock a loogie off onto the unsuspecting innocents below.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip SOOI. Now I'm going to have sleepless nights wondering if the criteria shouldn't include "Which one can be safely approached under cover to avoid be hoiked on?"

never was there there a more fittingly understated custom tag...

Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do not forget to bring your "padded jacket," and be sure the wife has one, too.

Some years ago -- it was in fact, in the month of June -- I stepped off a plane at O'Hare Field with my seven-day-old daughter in my arms, and within seconds her "receiving blanket" was sailing down the runway, never to be seen again . . . fortunately I managed to hold on to the baby.

I lived in Chicago for five years, and thoroughly enjoyed the lakefront area (also restaurants Pizzeria Uno and Pizzeria Due -- yummmm), but I never quite got used to the breeziness in any season -- especially once it turns dark. Even in summer, Chicago lives up to its reputation as "The Windy City."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic