SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My ongoing "daddy" bait. (Re-baited) :-)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have some extra time on my hands so I'll go ahead and post this mess for all to see.
It's become rather interesting lately. Very Happy

Starts off with the usual wah wah story about a young Prince with dead parents, millions of dollars, and being stuck in a refugee camp.

IP resolves to Ghana.

me wrote:
Dear xxxxx,

My friend, I want to assist you with this transaction, but I will need a picture of you before I help you.

There are many people on the internet that wish to cheat wealthy men like myself, I want to trust you, but I need proof of your identity first.

Sincerely

He sends me this and I ignore it.

lad wrote:
Dear xxxxx
Thank you for your email i am very happy to see that you agree to help me,i will send you my refugee ID card for you to identify me today as soon as i can have my refugee ID card scanned with a scanning machine in any of the internet cafer in town i will also send you the certificate of deposit on the two consignment boxes and please be free to ask me any question in any place you dont understand as we move forward on this business transaction and i will explain to you.Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Prince xxxxx

Next day I get this message with 3 really bad fakes attached to it.

lad wrote:
Dear xxxxx
Goodday to you ,i have attached a scan copy of my refugee ID card for you to identify me and also a scan copy of the certificate of deposit and the agreement bond of the two consignment boxes.please i will want you to contact the manager of the security company Dr Kufo4r kw4me if you have not contact him.xxxxxx is my mobile telephone number please feel free to call me at any time.Thank you

Yours Sincerely,
Prince xxxx

I'm already bored with this kid.
I tend to get annoyed when they start passing me off to other email addresses like a 5-cent hooker.

I ignore his email.

lad wrote:
Dear Friend,
Goodday to you,i have not received your email.did you received the two documents i sent to you yesterday.I was at the security company today the manager told me he has not receive any email from you as my foreign business partner and before he will do anything about the consignment boxes deposited with them by my late father he wants to hear from my foreign business partner so please contact the manager and he will tell you all you need to know and do about the deposited consignment boxes.

There is the security company contact

name Dr. Kw4me
Email:xxxxxxx

after you contact the manager please send me mail to inform me.
Yours sincerely,
Prince xxxxx

He's a bit persistent, so I figure he's a little dumber than the average lad.
I decide to play ball with him.....for now.
Send this message off to the security company guy.

me wrote:
Dear Sir,

This email is to notify you that I have entered into a business agreement with Prince xxxxxxx.

Thank you for your time

I get an automated response from the security company douche and send off an email to prince charming to let him know I've contacted the security company.
I start hinting at possibly alienating the security company guy.

me wrote:
Dear J0hn,

I have sent off the email to the appropriate man, however he seems to be away from his desk.
Perhaps he isn't taking this quite as seriously as we are. Maybe I should get my own Lawyer involved.

Sincerely

Prince responds and makes excuses for the dumb security company guy.

lad wrote:
Dear xxxxx

Goodday to you,i am happy to receive your email the manager is a very busy man that is why.Now that you have contact the manager we dont have anything to worry about the manager will tell you what we should do for the two consignment boxes to be delivered to you in your country,the manager will not ask you for any money because my father has settle with the security company for the delivery to my foreign business partner in his country at the time of deposit of the two consignment boxes it is stated in the agreement bond that i have sent to you,you dont have to worry about any delivery payment my father has taken care of that.

I will go and see the manager today and when i return i will send you email of our discussion.thank you sir.

Yours sincerely,
Prince xxxxxl.

I'm getting bored again with this kid.

me wrote:
Sounds good J0hn,
Please let me know if anything else is needed of me.

Sincerely

Finally the security guy sends me a message. With the caps-lock-of-truth of course.

security company wrote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE
MANAGING DIRECTOR
D1V1NE SECURITY
COMPANY
ACCRA-GHANA

ATTENTION : MR.xxxxxxx,

THIS IS DIVINE SECURITY COMPANY,WE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL THE BOXES BELONGING TO PRINCE JOHNBULL BENSON SHIUGANA WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU AS REQUIRED BY OUR DIPLOMAT BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH.

FOR OUR DIPLOMAT TO MAKE A GOOD DELIVERY OF THE BOXES TO YOU AT YOUR DOORSTEP YOU SHALL PROVIDE TO US THE FOLLOWING.

1. A DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOU ARE TO RECEIVE THE BOXES FROM OUR DIPLOMAT.

2. A CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR THE DIPLOMAT TO CALL YOU AND NOTIFY YOU OFF HIS ARRIVER.

UPON THE RECEIVE OF THE ABOVE DETAILS INFORMATION'S FROM YOU I WILL PROCESS TO GET READY THE TRAVELING DOCUMENTS OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES SO THAT THE DIPLOMAT SHOULD BE ON HIS WAY TO YOUR COUNTRY WITH THE BOXES.

REGARDS,
DR.KUF04R KW4M3,
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
D1VINE SECURITY COMPANY.
+233)xxxxxxxx

So I shoot off my normal address for these guys. The former KGB Headquarters mixed in with some USA details.

me wrote:
Dear Sir,

My address is;
#2 DZERINSKIY SQ.
INDIANAPOLIS, AZ
USA

My office number is;
xxxxxxx

Lad mails me back.

lad wrote:
Dear Sir,

Goodday to you,i was with the manager today he told me he received your email and has told you what we should do,and that you should provide your receiving address for the consignment boxes and your telephone number for their diplomat,please send them to him the diplomat need them to contact you, he did not have much time to talk with me today in his office because he was going to attend a meeting so he told me to come back tomorrow.I will update you with our discussion when i return from his office tomorrow.

Yours Sincerely,
Prince xxxxxl.

Wish these guys would communicate a little better with each other.

me wrote:
Dear John,

I have already provided that to Dr. Kw4mi.
If he didn't receive the email I sent him, just tell him to let me know and I will re-send it.

Regards

Security guy send me an email requesting the same information.

sec co wrote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE
MANAGING DIRECTOR
D1VINE SECURITY
COMPANY
ACCRA-GHANA

ATTENTION : MR.xxxxx,

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE THE INFORMATION'S YOU SEND TO ME.YOUR SON PRINCE WAS HERE IN MY OFFICE THIS MORNING TELLING ME YOU SAID YOU HAVE SENT TO ME THE INFORMATION'S PLEASE YOU WILL HAVE TO RESEND THEM SO I CAN RECEIVE THEM.THESE ARE THE INFORMATION'S YOU ARE TO SEND.

1. YOUR NAME.

2. A DELIVERY ADDRESS.

3. A CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER.

AND PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY.

REGARDS,
DR.KUFO4R KW4M3,
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
D1VINE SECURITY COMPANY.
+233-xxxxxxx

Apparently he's far too busy to keep track of his own emails.
I toss a small stab in there to test the waters and show some annoyance.

me wrote:
Dear Sir,

I have filled in the information AGAIN.
Try not to lose this one please, I'm a very busy man and I don't have time to keep filling out your quaint little forms.

Sincerely

Note from lad.

lad wrote:
Dear sir,

Goodday to you,i was able to locate the lawyer of the security company today i talked with him at length and he has agreed to help us he told me he has received a copy of the certificate of deposit and our contact informations from the manager of the security company who has send them to him with an instruction that you sir Mr.xxxxxx will contact him before he start work,he said because you are a foreigner to this country Ghana he must have to receiver your instruction to go on with getting the certificate for you before he can get the change of ownership certificate for us from the court.Please i will want you to contact the lawyer his name is Barrister xxxxxx and his email his xxxxxxxxxx and his telephone number is +233xxxxxx he gave them to me today i will go and see him tomorrow but at the moment he is waiting for your email.

Yours Sincerely,
Prince Jxxxxxxx

I'm bored and getting annoyed at all these new people popping up.
I ignore the lad.

lad wrote:
Dear sir,

You will have to contact the lawyer to the security company for him to get us the change of ownership certificate from the court i was with him this morning and he is waiting for your call or email of approver for him to contact the Supreme court for the issuing of the change of ownership certificate for us,Sir,please contact him today i try to talk with you today on the telephone to inform you but your telephone line i have was not your mobile line and i could not get through to you please send me your mobile telephone number as well for me to call you and this is mine +233xxxxxxxxx and at your free time please call me.

And I ignore him some more.

lad wrote:
Dear sir,

Goodday to you,Sir ,please the company lawyer barrister xxxxxx said that with out your permission he cannot go to the Ghana supreme court to present our case of change of owner because for you with out him receiving a letter of approver from you that you are the direct person behind the change of ownership he want to get for you he said he will get into trouble because the Ghana Supreme court will hold him for impersonation for trying to impersonate you for the change of ownership.

Sir,barrister xxxxx said when he present our case of change of ownership to the Ghana supreme court of justice he said the ghana supreme court of justice will contact you through the court secretary for clarification before they will issue you the certificate and if you did not agree to the issuing of the certificate for you he will get into big trouble that is why he want to hear from you first.Please sir,contact barrister xxxxxxxe and tell him to go and get us the change of ownership certificate from the Ghana supreme court of justice Please sir he is waiting for your email before he will contact the Supreme court please sir.

Yours sincerely,
prince xxxxxxx

I finally respond to him with this. To be honest, I was actually just trying to get him to go away but to do it without burning him.
I have other baits going and am sick of trying to keep track of all the separate names he's tossing around. I'm lazy like that.

me wrote:
Dear xxxx,

Sorry but all these different people and names are a bit confusing, and honestly I don't really have time for all of it.

Perhaps it would be better if you found someone else for this.

Regards

Surprisingly he responds back!

lad wrote:
Dear Mr.xxxxxx
I will plead on behalf of the security company please sir don't get angry.Yesterday i was with the manager of the security company Dr. kw4me i pleaded with him to please help us get the consignment box to you in united state without the change of owner certificate from my fathers name to your name from the supreme court and he told me that he can have the two consignment boxes delivered to Washington D.C and you will have to travel to Washington D.C to receive the boxes from their office.Sir,he said you will have to pay the cost of delivery which is $90,000,00 united state dollars only at their office in Washington D.C and the boxes with our $33,million united state dollars inside them will be handed over to you.

Sir,please i am pleading i want to be with you and celebrate this coming Christmas with you at your home,the manager has agreed to arranged for the consignment boxes to leave tomorrow if you will go and receive them in Washington D.C.sir,please create time to go and receive the consignment boxes in Washington D.C don't see the $90,000,00 as a problem we have $33,million united state dollar bills in cash inside the boxes sir,i have attach a picture to show you for the money the picture was taken in my fathers safe room were he use to save his money from the sales of diamond stones,the money in green colors are all united state dollar bills and these are the very money my father kept inside the consignment boxes which you are to receive for me in Washington.please sir just do only this for me i plead sir i promise in my stay with you in united state i will be a good boy and always make you happy.

Yours sincerely,
Prince xxxxx

He shows some spirit. I decide to give him another chance.

me wrote:
Dear xxxx

I don't see the $90k as being a problem.
I was not getting angry with you son, I was merely stating that with all of my other business dealings it was getting a bit stressful dealing with you, lawyers, banks, and security companies. I don't have the time or patience to run my own business and deal with all these different people at the same time.

So I'm to take it that I need to travel to Washington now?
Are the funds already there?

Sincerely

And here's the message we've all been waiting for! I now have an illegitimate son! Yay!

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Thank you i am so happy daddy now we have no more problem,Daddy please i will use this opportunity to ask for your permission for you to please allow me to call you daddy because you are a father to me now.

Daddy you will fly to Washington D.C to receive our boxes with our $33,million united state dollars inside them.Daddy the boxes will leave tomorrow to united state and by next tomorrow they will be in Washington D.C daddy the manager told me that they will call you from Washington D.C to inform you the boxes have arrive but daddy you will have to send me your mobile telephone number immediately so i can give it to the manager of the security company by tomorrow when i am with him to give to the diplomat for them to contact you when our boxes arrive Washington D.C i tried to call you today daddy but your number with me could not connect you so daddy please send me your mobile telephone number for me to call you.here is mine daddy +233xxxxxxxx you can call me at any time thank you daddy God bless you.

Your lovely son,
Prince xxxxxxx.

I decide to allow him to call me this despite it's creepiness.. I didn't answer him immediately as I was rather shocked and grossed out.
He writes back the next day.

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you and the members of my new family,daddy please you will have to create time and call the manager and hear from him directly he told me our boxes will leave today for the united state and you will know how to receive our boxes containing our funds in washigton,daddy i was with the manager this morning the security company open to close early for the weekend today daddy the manager said is very important you have a number for them to call you in washington so daddy i will plead with you to please try to get a new mobile phone today just for this business only for you to go and receive our money in washington or call the manager Dr.K0ffi On 011xxxxxxx and hear from him directly daddy i know you are a very busy man but daddy please for the sake of our money going to washington today please i want you to call the manager today and hear from him daddy he is a busy man but he has tried to call you and could not get through to you and he told me that is not good because you are to receive the boxes immediately in a day or two days time when they arrive washigton so that we dont pay for demurrage.daddy please try to get a new mobile phone today only for this business or call the manager Dr.k0ffi On 011xxxxxx and hear from him,tell him you are MR.xxxxxxx who is to receive our consignment boxes in washigton and he will tell you how to receive our boxes.Daddy please you know i am here but the boxes are leaving for washington today.daddy i will keep prayering for you daddy please after you receive our boexes in washington you call me to inform me.thank you daddy God bless you.

Your Lovely son.
Prince xxxxxxx

Finally I respond and play along with the whole father-son thing.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I am afraid that I still have not received my new phone in the mail yet.

I will not be receiving it until probably the second week in January my son.
Tell Mr. Kw4me to send me an email and I will try and respond to it if I have time.

Sincerely

Dad.

He responds back in his usual "broken record" fashion.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,
Goodday to you,daddy i will go and tell the manager to send you email as you have directed but daddy our consignment boxes with our $33,million united state dollars is already in Washington and you will have to create time and go receive them today or tomorrow as soon as possible from the diplomat daddy please don't delay the manager said i should tell you that our consignment boxes will only be released to you and nobody ease that is why it is very important you provide a telephone number to avoid mistake for them in Washington to call you since they don't have your identity they need your telephone number to be sure you are the rightful person receiving our consignment boxes from him in Washington.Daddy please try and get any other mobile phone for the diplomat to contact you in united state for him to avoid mistake please daddy thank you and God bless you.
Your Lovely son

I lie and say that I bought a plane ticket and that I've tried to call the random people he's been whining about. I also attach a fake boarding pass.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I have tried to call the numbers you gave me twice and neither of them has picked up when I called. Perhaps you can let them know that I have been trying and have not been successful.
I have purchased a plane ticket for tomorrow morning son, I hope to hear back from the Diplomats before then.

I have attached a scan of my boarding pass that I received in the mail. Perhaps you could forward it on to the Diplomats and have them meet me at the airport.

Also, we need to start making preparations for your entry into the USA my Son. I will need your clothing measurements so I can get you some fitting attire, I hear it is easier to get past customs officials when you appear to be a businessman.

Sincerely

Security company sends me a message with the caps lock of truth. I have decided that I hate the security company guy.

Sec Co wrote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE
MANAGING DIRECTOR
D1VINE SECURITY
COMPANY
ACCRA-GHANA

ATTENTION : MR. xxxxxxx,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY ? THIS EMAIL IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR BOXES HAVE ARRIVED UNITED STATE OF AMERICA SUCCESSFULLY AND ARE NOW WITH OUR BRANCH MANAGER IN WASHINGTON D.C.READY FOR RELEASED TO YOU.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO PAY THE SOME OF U.S$90,000,00 COST OF DELIVERY TO OUR BRANCH MANAGER IN WASHINGTON D.C WHICH I HAVE TOLD YOUR SON PRINCE xxxxxxxL TO TELL YOU BEFORE AND YOUR BOXES WILL BE HANDED OVER TO YOU.

I TRIED TO CALL YOU ON +1206-xxxxxxx YOU GAVE ME AND I COULD NOT GET THROUGH TO YOU,YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL ME WHEN YOU WILL BE READY TO FLY TO WASHINGTON D.C TO RECEIVE YOUR BOXES AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE CONTACT DETAILS OF OUR BRANCH MANAGER IN WASHINGTON D.C FOR YOU TO CONTACT HIM FOR YOUR BOXES OR CALL ME,KNOW THAT YOUR BOXES WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO YOU ONLY IN WASHINGTON D.C THIS IS WHY A DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER OFF YOURS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

REGARDS,
DR.xx KW4ME,
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
D1VINE SECURITY COMPANY.
011-xxxxxxxx

I respond back with my fake boarding pass attached

me wrote:
Dear Sir,

This is to acknowledge that I received this message.
I apologize for that number not working, I accidently dropped that mobile phone in the toilet and it has not worked since.
I should have a new mobile phone by the end of January, again, I apologize if this causes you inconvienence.

I have made arrangements to fly out to DC tomorrow, I will not be able to carry that much money with me on the airplane so we will have to do a bank to bank transfer when I get to DC.

Perhaps you could have the diplomats pick me up from the airport? I have attached a copy of my boarding pass.

Sincerely

Richard

Lad sends me a message.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Goodday to you and the members of my new family thank you daddy i am so happy to see that you are going to receive our money today from the security company in Washington,daddy after i saw your email i want to the security company to see the manager Dr.xxxx kw4me and he told me he received your email and have given you the contact of the manager of their branch in Washington were our boxes are.daddy he said i should tell you to make sure you call the manager in Washington before you travel to Washington for him to receive you at the airport and he gave me his telephone number to give to you sir,daddy here is the number 202xxxxx and his name is Mr.Al3x C00per daddy please call him for him to receive you in Washington and after you receive our boxes today from him daddy you should call me on +233xxxxxxxor send me email.thank you daddy God bless you.

Your Lovely Son,
Prince xxxxx

Security company tells me to call this Al3x guy as well.

Sec. Co. wrote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE
MANAGING DIRECTOR
DIVINE SECURITY
COMPANY
ACCRA-GHANA

ATTENTION: MR. xxxxx,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY.I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE.YOU WILL HAVE TO EMAIL AND CALL AL3X C00PER THE DIRECTOR OF OUR BRANCH OFFICE IN WASHINGTON D.C TO INFORM HIM OF YOUR COMING AND HE WILL TELL YOU IF HE WILL BE CHANCED TO COMING AND PICK YOU AT THE AIRPORT.BELOW ARE MR.COOPER CONTACTS

EMAIL [email protected]
TEL 202-xxxxxxx

DONT FORGET TO CALL HIM AND TALK WITH HIM ON THE PHONE TO INFORM HIM OF YOUR COMING FOR HIM TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR YOU IN WASHIGTON D.C.
HAVE A SUCCESSFUL TRIP TO WASHINGTON D.C.

REGARDS,
DR.KUFO4R KW4M3,
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
D1VINE SECURITY COMPANY.
011-xxxxxxxx

I decide to ignore his persistence with a phone call and send off a message from the "airport".

me wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am writing you this email from the airport, my flight has been delayed a little bit due to some de-icing of the airplane's wings apparently.

I still do not have a mobile phone at the moment.
If you could pass on my flight info to your DC associate and tell him to come pick me up that would be very helpful.

My flight number is D3lta Airlines Flight 6610 arriving at Dull3s at 4:42pm today, unless it is further delayed of course.
Tell your associate to just hold up a sign with my name on it so I can recognize him, otherwise just tell him to be on the lookout for me. I am wearing a black suit with a black tie. I stand about 5 foot 10inches.

I will speak to you after I arrive.

Sincerely

Lad sends me this message believing me to be in DC.
I ignore him.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

happy Christmas to you,daddy have you met with the manager in Washington to receive our boxes from him hope no problem daddy i have not receive your email.

your lovely son,
Prince xxxxx.

Lad sends me this message. I ignore him again.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Goodday to you and the members of my new family.daddy for two days now since you traveled to Washington to receive our money i have not receive your email,daddy what is the position in Washington with our money have you received them from the security company manager there please daddy let me know.

daddy please i am waiting for you to return from Washington with our $33,million dollars so that you help me with me traveling papers for me to come over and meet you in united state.Thank you daddy.

Your lovely son,
Prince xxxxxxx

Security Company sends me a message. Unfortunately it's a little too late and my flight has already left.

sec co. wrote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE
MANAGING DIRECTOR
D1VINE SECURITY
COMPANY
ACCRA-GHANA

ATTENTION : MR. xxxxxxxxx

I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND THE CONTENT UNDERSTOOD KNOW THAT IF WE HAVE YOUR NUMBER AL3X C00PER WILL HAVE CALLED YOU BUT SINCE WE DONT HAVE YOUR NUMBER PLEASE DO CALL HIM AND HE AND SPEAK WITH HIM HE WILL ARRANGED TO PICK YOU UP AT THE AIRPORT. BELOW ARE HIS CONTACT.

EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL : 202-xxxxxxxxx

REGARDS,
DR.xxxxxx KW4ME,
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
D1VINE SECURITY COMPANY.
011-xxxxxxxx

I wait a couple days and respond back with a short and curt email. I lie and say I tried to call that Al3x guy.

me wrote:
Dear Sir,

I repeatedly tried to call Mr. C00per and he never answered. I waited at the airport for several hours and he never showed up.
I have now returned home.

Good Day

I send off a message to my "son" and let him know what happened. I lie and try and alienate the security company.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I have returned home after being in Washington DC for 3 days.
I was never able to find the security company, the contact in DC, or any of the Diplomats. The security company doesn't exist in DC, Al3x C00per never answered his phone or met me at the airport, and subsequently I was never able to find the diplomats because the security company refused to tell me which hotel they were staying in.

I did all I was supposed to do, but the security company made it impossible by not passing on my messages to the contact and ignoring me when I asked where the diplomats were staying.
I'm not sure what I am supposed to do at this point, but I'm fairly certain those men at the security company are worthless.
This is exactly why I didn't want to deal with all these different people.

Lad sends me back a pleading email.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Good day to you,daddy our money is no longer here in Ghana the consignment boxes have been transported to Washington as the manager have told me and i am very sure of that daddy please don't get angry with the security company yet something is wrong some were daddy today is Sunday the security company will not open today but by tomorrow i will go and see the manager here and tell him you could not locate the security company in Washington were our boxes are daddy please don't be angry yet my hope for the future is in those boxes and nothing can happened to them we will sue the company if they can produced our boxes with our $33,million united state dollars in cash inside them daddy i will find out by tomorrow from the manager and explain to you please daddy i am very sorry for the time you have wasted in Washington for it is not easy for a person off your kind to get a day off from your own business for my sake please daddy i will plead with you to take it easy i will find out and explain to you by tomorrow.

your lovely son,

Security company has the nerve to write me and talk about how sorry they are and actually request I GO BACK to DC.
Clearly I am not a happy customer.

sec co. wrote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE
MANAGING DIRECTOR
D1VINE SECURITY
COMPANY
ACCRA-GHANA

ATTENTION : MR. xxxxxxx,

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.YOUR SON PRINCE xxxxxx xxxxxxx WAS WITH ME THIS MORNING ,I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MISS UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN YOU AND MR.AL3X C00PER IN WASHINGTON D.C.I CALLED AL3X AFTER YOU SON CALLED ME YESTERDAY HE TOLD ME HE DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR CALL OR EMAIL,MAYBE YOU CALLED WHEN HE WAS NOT IN OFFICE BUT WHAT EVER IS THE CASE YOUR BOXES ARE WITH HIM.

HAD YOU HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER MR.AL3X WILL HAVE CALLED YOU,THEY DONT LIKE DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS WITH EMAILS ONLY BECAUSE OF REFERENCE PURPOSE,THEY LIKE DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS THROUGH CALLS BECAUSE IS A SECURITY COMPANY AND ALL DEALINGS HAVE TO BE IN RECORD TO AVOID PROBLEM AFTER DELIVERY HE HAS TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO RELEASED YOUR BOXES TO THE WRONG PERSON.I WILL ADVICE YOU GO BACK TO WASHINGTON AFTER YOU GET YOUR PHONE LINE FIXED AND THIS TIME YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM IN RECEIVING YOUR BOXES IN WASHINGTON D.C.

REGARDS,
DR.KUFO4R KW4M3,
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
D1VINE SECURITY COMPANY.
011-xxxxxxxx

I angrily shoot back.

me wrote:
Dear Sir,

I will NOT be traveling back to Washington DC anytime soon, I can assure you of that much.
I have many other business partners and customers that are able to follow simple instructions for picking someone up at an airport, I gave you all the necessary information that you needed in order to do that. It is not a necessity for me to have a cell phone in order for you people to follow simple instructions. For you to suggest that it was somehow MY fault because I didn't have a mobile phone is ridiculous, unprofessional, and stupid.
Not a single cab driver in DC had ever heard of the name of your company or where their office was, nor did you ever provide an address. Is Mr. C00per holding this consignment in his basement?

I sat there in Washington DC for THREE DAYS,not to mention that I was there away from my family during Christmas, if you want me to go back there I'm afraid that you and your suspicious security company will have to buy the plane ticket. I'm getting the feeling that you people are just trying to play a joke on me.

Not surprisingly, I have never heard back from this Kw4m3 guy.
Lad sends another pleading message.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

I was worried after i received your email that you could not locate the security company in Washington i want to be sure what is going on so i called the Dr.kufo4r kw4m3 and told him that if anything should happened to the consignment boxes or the content his company will have to pay so he told me to come to his office tomorrow.daddy please i will send you email tomorrow after he has explained to me why Mr.Al3x did not come and pick you at the airport.

Your lovely son,

Still trying to alienate my "son" from the security company, I send this off and try and set an "us vs. them" theme.
Not to mention now I am determined to get some lad or another to fork out the money for a plane ticket for me. Very Happy

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I received a note from the security company where they are trying to accuse the whole mess of being my fault since I do not have a mobile phone. Quite frankly I find that ridiculous and irritating.
That idiot at the security company is not able to follow simple instructions. I told him to have Mr. C00per pick me up from the airport. Is that so damned difficult?
Now he's trying to tell me that I will have to go back to Washington AGAIN.

Son, I'm sorry but if they want me to go back to DC they are going to have to buy the plane ticket. I'm starting to feel like I'm getting screwed around with by a bunch of jokers and I seriously don't have the time for it.

Lad responds sounding like an absolute pu$$y. He must get that from his mother's side of the family...

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Please don't mind the managers the money belong to me and you daddy let us wait till when your cell phone is ready or when you have a mobile number for contact to avoid any reason of excuse from them.daddy i called Mr.al3x c00per today on this telephone numbers +1202-xxxxxhe told me he was not in the office on the 24th of December he said he should have call you to inform you the first day of the arriver of our boxes in Washington if your contact telephone number was given to him.daddy please take it easy and don't be angry the money belongs to us.

Your Lovely son,

I keep blaming the security company and not my lad.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

That is truly the problem. There is no need for me to have a cell phone if the security company could follow some simple instructions and give me an address to find either Mr. C00per or the security company's DC address. They couldn't do either apparently.
It's suspicious that they would want an unsecure mobile phone number as opposed to having me show up and hand them my passport for validation

If they require me to go back to DC then I'm afraid that I will require them to purchase the plane ticket, I feel that they aren't serious about this matter at all and I really don't have time to screw around with them any more. I have a business of my own to run.

Lad still sounds like a wimp.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy please don't be angry for the sake of our money with Mr.Al3x in Washington daddy please you will have to go back when your phone number is ready please daddy our $33,million united state dollars is with Mr.Al3x C00per in Washington daddy please the money has my future hope please daddy don't be angry take it easy daddy i will talk to dr.kw4me the manager here tomorrow about your ticket back to Washington but please daddy have your phone fixed and send me your number so i can call you.

Your lovely son,

I decide to sooth my frightened wuss of a son a little bit.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I am not angry with you, it's important that you understand that.
I am simply fed up with this security company and their stupidity and their inability to follow simple instructions.
I will not give them my phone number, I am an old fashioned man and don't believe that phones are necessary when there are so many other ways to communicate. Not to mention that I DID call this Al3x guy from both the airport and my hotel and he refused to answer his phone.
I will need some sort of confirmation that he will be there when I arrive, and they will HAVE to either purchase my plane ticket or reimburse me for the one I already used.

I feel as though I am being joked around with by these men my son. Instead of being home with the family on Christmas, I was in a hotel room in Washington DC trying to call a man that wouldn't answer his damn phone.
But again, I am not angry with you my son, only at the security company men.

Sincerely

Lad decides to take my inch and run a mile with it, feeding me some bs about security company policy.
Surprise surprise, the security company refuses to reimburse me. Those asses.

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

happy new year to you and the members of my new family.daddy i will need your telephone number for me to call you, Daddy the manager has refused to take responsibility for your plane ticket back to Washington he said that is our responsibility because the security company in Washington has their rules of operation and anytime your telephone line is ready Mr.Al3x c00per will call you and give you their contact address in Washington.daddy He said that they are security companies and security companies have rules of operation to keep them secure,he said it was his duty to provide for you Al3x c00per personal contact or give him your contact for him to call you and give you his contact address daddy he said in this way both companies security code of operation will remain safe.

Your lovely son,

I put my foot down and decide to let my "son" know that I will happily walk away from him and this deal. And it's all the security company's fault of course.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

If the security company refuses to take any kind of responsible action in regards to their horribly unprofessional behavior then I'm afraid that I must call it quits with this deal.
I will have the $90k re-deposited into my accounts tomorrow. I'm happy that I didn't spend any of it on such a worthless security company.

They have yet to even answer my messages in regards to this fiasco that THEY created. I have wasted enough of my time with these guys and I no longer have the patience for them.
Again my son, I am not angry with you, but if they refuse to make any kind of good-faith gesture in regards to my plane ticket then I'm afraid I will not do any business with them. I have friends and family that work for various security companies in the USA, and they have told me that no such policy exists where a security company cannot purchase a plane ticket for a customer that is about to hand them $90k for a transaction.
Perhaps they are just stupid and do not know how to read both my messages AND their own policy book.

Predictably, my lad starts whining and pleading again.

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,Daddy if you refused dealing with the security company have no effect on the security company but me,the security company do not know the content of our consignment boxes them as money daddy you are the only person i told,daddy you have my passport and identities daddy please don't do this to me i don't know anybody in unite state to help me,daddy please the manager here told me that Mr.Al3x C00per said he did not receive any email from you or telephone call and you should have call him Dr kw4me on 011xxxxxxx when you were having problem but you did not call him.daddy i can call and talk with Mr.Al3x C00per on this number +1202-xxxxxxxx i don't know why you cant get him,daddy Mr.Al3x told me that in united state each telephone discussion is on ready with the network provides and that is why he said you should call him for him to have a personal talk with you or provide a number for him to call you he said their customers must call him or he calls them and daddy i believe if you call him and tell him about the ticket he will agree to pay.daddy please they have our $33.million and if you did not go back to Washington to receive our money i am the person who will run into problem not them or even you but me,pleased daddy.I promise i will pay for your ticket back to Washington but the problem now daddy is a contact number to reach you not the ticket

Daddy please with small money you can buy a mobile phone today and this problem will be solved or you call Mr.Al3x C00per who is waiting for a one on one telephone conversation with you.daddy this is the problem a contact telephone number to reach you even i your son cant call you daddy please save our money remember that the boxes containing the money was delivered to Washington d.c under your instructions.pleased daddy you are a very rich man but for my sake daddy settle the problem by providing me a number to reach you.daddy i pray for you and the family each day when ever i pray for myself thank you daddy God bless you.

Your Lovely son.

These lads really do obsess over phone calls don't they.
I decide to bring in my character's Mr. Hyde personality. It's no more Mr. nice-arms-dealer for these guys!

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I am not going to call those amateurs, I'm fairly certain that there really isn't any information that they HAVE to give me over the phone. What in the hell is their obsession with telephones anyways?
For them to insist on telephone conversations as opposed to simple written conversations is VERY stupid.
Mr. Al3x can go to hell for all I care. Mr. Kw4me or any other security company people can go to hell as well.
I will go to Washington DC again and I will bring the $90k with me, but I have a couple requirements.

1- Somebody else is going to buy the plane ticket, I have done it once. Now it's someone else's turn. The ticket will need to be a round-trip from Indianapolis to Washington DC.

2- I want the EXACT ADDRESS of the security company and Mr. C00per so that when they don't answer the phone again I can just go over there myself.

My terms are NOT negotiable. If you want to buy the ticket my son, that's fine. I would suggest that you order the security company to do it though, seeing as they are the ones who so royally screwed everything up.
If this deal does not happen you cannot blame me, you can only blame the security company for being a bunch of idiots.
I'm sorry it has to be like this son, but I honestly don't have the time to keep flying all over the damn country for people who I'm not even sure are serious. I'm still feeling as though these guys are a bunch of jokesters who are simply trying to waste my time.
Son I am not a man to be messed with, I have a lot of contacts all over the world including Africa. With one simple phone call I can have that security company burned to the ground with good old Mr. Kw4me inside of it. Tell those assholes to mind their manners and stop messing with me or else there will be horrible consequences for them to pay.

Lad is pleading AGAIN.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy please take it easy is our money we are talking about not Mr.Al3x money any move you make now have direct effect on me and not Mr.alex or the security company.Daddy you have Mr.al3x direct telephone number in Washington daddy with that number you can get any informations from him and also ask him any question about your ticket daddy i called him on Friday asking him of their contact address in Washington so i give it to you but daddy he gave me his number 202-xxxxxxxx to give to you so that you call him.Daddy is our $33,million dollars we are talking about please daddy that money is my hope for the future please daddy take it easy i will go and see Dr.kw4me today please daddy don't mind Mr.al3x just receive our money from him and we will have nothing to do with him or the security company again.

your lovely son

This time I slam my foot down and outright threaten the security guys. Very Happy

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I want you to forward my email address to Al3x C00per and tell him that I want his EXACT ADDRESS and I want it NOW.
I will call them and talk to their worthless asses AFTER I get their addresses and AFTER they buy me another plane ticket.

I am sorry that you are being put into this difficult situation son, but this isn't my fault. I have already been to DC once, and I'm not going there again until they show me some sign of good faith.
I know you're saying that this doesn't affect the men at the security company and that it only affects you, but that actually isn't true at all.
I was serious when I told you before that I have a lot of contacts in Africa, and many of them owe me some favors. I have been selling arms to the S1M (Sudan3se Liberat1on Movem3nt) for years, they are VERY good friends of mine. All it would take would be for me to call one of my S1M commanders and ask them to pay the security people a visit. Maybe I'll ask them to cut off Mr. Kw4me's ears, hands, and penis so that he can't use a telephone, keyboard, or piss standing up ever again.

Tell these people NOT to mess with me Son, I am NOT the person to screw around with! If they want to continue messing with me and my dear Son in this manner, I will make them suffer!

Your loving Father

Well that's it so far. I just sent this last response off today. I will keep this thread updated as I get new and interesting messages from my "son".

Perhaps he needs to prove his loyalty to his "daddy" by going to Mogadishu and receiving a shipment of Soviet T-90s. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star

Last edited by blah on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
alanparks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL that is great!

You should offer your son a plane ticket and a place to stay over here. Make a reservation to the states (not paying for it of course Razz ) And have him travel to the airport so he can fly over and meet his daddy! Then he can talk to the security company!!!!! Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting, daddy! Very Happy I don't know how they held on so long..oh yeah, you said 90k was no problem. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BadRich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work and I appreciate your home address.

The secret of any promising business is secret.

I have t render help to you and you have not one day be serious.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in.
I think I'll send off a message refusing AGAIN to call anyone or allow them to call me. I may tell my son that I have already made a call to some of my unsavory friends and that I am mere moments away from "lunch" my powers at them. Laughing

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy please don't get angry with Mr.Al3x for his behavior please daddy i was with Dr.kw4me this morning and i told him i forward your email to him this morning he told me he has received it and was going to write you.

daddy please give me a number to call you please daddy don't lunch your powers on Mr.al3x please daddy they are already afraid of you don't take action on him yet he only ask of your telephone number for him to call you daddy please this is not to big for us now by the time Mr.Al3x call you daddy all matters will be settled between you and him daddy believe me i am praying for you and the peaceful released of our consignment boxes with our money to you and there shall be no fight or quarry and i know God will answer our prayers.daddy please give me a number for me to call you daddy.

Your Lovely Son,

*edit*

Answered him with this. Am a bit hungover this morning and am still waiting for my coffee to finish brewing, so this may be a little overboard. But I figure when he sends another whiny message I just "might" decide to spare Mr. Kw4m3's life.... for now.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I'm afraid it is a bit too late for any more of this "please call them on the phone" talk. I have phoned some of my associates who are stationed just outside Ghana and they are VERY eager to pay this Mr. Kw4m3 guy a visit.
I'm not entirely certain where this Al3x guy is, but you can tell him to rest assured, I WILL find him.

Son, here is the deal with my aversion to phones.
I don't like phones, they can be tapped, bugged, and intercepted. My only phone number isn't one that I ever answer.
My associates, employees, customers, and potential customers will call my number. Give me the password, and leave a message explaining what they want. I will then process their order or information and send them an email message letting them know where they can pick up their order.

Son, the line of business that I am in is VERY dangerous, VERY illegal, and VERY profitable. I have to be very cautious.
Son, because I trust you somewhat, I am going to give you my message phone number. DO NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE ELSE. When you call and leave a message, I want you to say the password. "BLAH IST L337" so that I know it is my one true son on the phone.
The number is +1-206-xxxxxxx

Your loving Father.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to hear the "daddy, please, daddy call daddy call daddy please don't get mad daddy please daddy..." Laughing Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're sure you're not baiting Good ol' Dan by any change? It's the number of 'please's in combination with 'daddy' that is stricking Very Happy

Anyway, very nice!

Maybe he can do some small jobs for you in return for the money and the presents you are going to send...
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Who's the daddy? You are! Utter genius Blah!

I think you should "lunch" as soon as possible. After all - wrath on an empty stomach is not a pretty picture.

Good Work Fella!

T
Cool

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaaaand tada! Laughing

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Thank you for the telephone number i will not give it to anybody i promise you daddy.Daddy Please forgive Mr.Al3x and Dr.kw4me please daddy tell your friends not to visit Dr.kw4me please daddy that will create more problem for us.Daddy i called him and told him that my daddy is angry with Mr.Al3x for his conduct and also my daddy don't like using phone for security reasons and i was telling him if they can delivery the boxes to you at home and when you receive them you can pay them their money for the delivery and Dr.kw4me told me he will contact Mr.Al3x and get back to us. but daddy even if their diplomat is to deliver the boxes to you at home he too will need a telephone number to inform you of his coming so daddy i know you don't like using phones but just get one only for this business and after you receive our boxes you destroy the Sim card and keep the phone for me and when i am with you at home you can give me the phone and i will buy a new Sim card on it and used the phone.

Your lovely Son,

Will probably continue to insist on them buying me a plane ticket. We'll see how my state of mind is after I have some more coffee and a cigarette. Am not sure if these guys deserve their lives spared or not though seeing as they have yet to contact me and apologize for their insolence. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a nice telephone # I use for the insistent

1-2o6-343-ooll

He will get a telephone company recording that says:

Quote:

"This call requires a coin deposit. please hang up momentarily, then redial your call by first depositing the local rate posted on the instruction card, or dial zero for the operator."

has worked everytime

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him this. Very Happy

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I have yet to ever hear from those little assholes Al3x and Kw4m3 since I sent them the last message. If they send me a message and apologize I just MIGHT tell my contacts in Gh4na to leave them alone for the moment. I will not play around with these men any longer son, they have severely angered me.
They can forget about me calling them, if I want the $33Million dollars then you can rest assured that I will simply send some of my associates down there and they will take it. More than likely they will make Kw4m3 and Al3x disappear as well. But who cares.
Tell those cowards that I am waiting for their apology to me, AND I expect them to reimburse me for my plane ticket.

Son I may need you to work for my business soon. I have an important shipment coming in to Africa, and I may need you to prove your loyalty to your father by going and collecting the money for the shipment. I will send you the details soon.

Your Loving Father.

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Son I may need you to work for my business soon. I have an important shipment coming in to Africa

Could you be contemplating sending another lad to Tripoli? Oh, that would be sweet. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard from my "son" for a couple days.
Just sent this off.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I have not heard from you at all today. Have those men from the security company harmed you or caused you more stress?

Please let me know that you are safe.

Your loving Father

He may have twigged on me. Guess we'll see.

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, hasn't twigged! Laughing

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Thank you for the shipment i will be waiting for your details instructions on what to do.daddy i am fine there was electricity power failure here and i have not be able to check my email before.Daddy please take it easy with Dr.kw4me he has apologize to me that i should explain to you to please understand and bear with him daddy please forgive them.daddy Dr kw4me told me he has talked with Mr,Al3x and their security company diplomat in united state will be bringing the boxes to you at your home so daddy this will be fine and you don't need to go to Washington again,daddy Dr.Kw4me said i should tell you to send me a delivery address where you are to receive our boxes from the diplomat who will be bringing them to you for me to give to him and send to Mr.Al3x in America.Daddy i will be waiting for the delivery address and the shipment details.Thank you daddy.

Your Lovely Son,

*edit*

Just sent this off to him.
Am going to start trying to get him to travel to the luxurious S1mb4 S4fari resort in Camaroon.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I am happy to hear that you are safe. I was very worried for you.

Son, tell the men at the security company to ship the boxes back to Gh4na. I will be coming to Africa to conduct some secret business
and will just bring the $90k with me and pick up the boxes in Gh4na.
I will need you to meet me when I get to Africa my Son, there is a lot of paperwork to fill out in order for you to enter into the USA.
I will be staying at a luxury resort in Cam4roon, I will explain the nature of my business when we meet.

Your loving Father

pony pony pony
Star
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, I sure hope he makes it to the Cameroon camp. Very Happy The park officials had some real fun with Mr. M1cheal W1ll1ams up there, looking for the camp with a police officer and a taxi driver in tow in juju4u's safari. They will feel a bit of Deja Vu, methinks. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell I hope I can get him here too.
To be honest, I'm really lusting for a shiny new pith helmut. Very Happy

I didn't answer any emails over the weekend and received these two from the lad.

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Good day to you,daddy i will go and inform Dr.kw4me of this change and what even he told me i will inform you in my next email to you but daddy i am very sure they will ask for more money may be they will include the cost of returning back the consignment boxes to Accr4 Gh4na.and also daddy you will have to come to Gh4na they will not agree to send any of their diplomat to Cam3roon they will want you to come directly to their mean office to receive our consignment boxes here in Gh4na.daddy when are you coming is it this January please try to make it soon daddy i cant wait to meet my loving father and also daddy there are luxury hotels here in Accr4 Gh4na were we can leave together in peace without any problem.

Your lovely son,

And also this.

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy i just came back from the church today Sunday so i said i should send you this email, daddy i could not get in contact with Dr.kw4me yesterday in person so i have to called him on the telephone,daddy he told me that if you want the consignment boxes to be deliver back to Gh4na then he will have to discuss with Mr.Al3x to bring them back to Accr4 Gh4na.daddy when are you coming to Africa he asked me when you will be coming to Gh4na for him to make arrangement to pick you at the airport.daddy he said i should come to his office tomorrow Monday for him to tell me of his discussion with Mr.Al3x C00per and when the boxes will arrive Gh4na but daddy he was saying we will have to pay the cost of bring them back to Gh4na.daddy please let me hear from you,will you be coming to Africa this month of January ?.

Your Lovely son,

Am drafting a message now saying to just leave the boxes in DC and that I have already made reservations at my "usual" African destination resort at S1mb4 S4f4r1 camp.
Will try and get them to come and pick up the 90k there.

*edit*

Ok, just sent this off.

me wrote:
Dear Son,

Tell that worthless ass Kw4me to just leave the boxes in W4shingtion.
Seeing as he has the intelligence of a box of wet hair, I fear that he and this Al3x guy would be far too likely to lose your inheritance boxes. And we can't have that happening under any circumstances.

Son I have already made my reservations at the S1mb4 S4far1 camp in Cam4roon in addition to already having the $90k for the fees sent there as well. Tell Al3x and Kw4me that I want them to meet me in Cam4roon and pick the money up there. I will be arriving there on J4nuary the 24th Son, and I expect them to treat this in a professional manner and meet me there.
If they refuse this, then I'm afraid that I will be taking my money back to the USA and this deal will be at an end.
I have wasted enough of my time on these guys and am tired of hearing their dumb excuses for being lazy.

Your loving Father

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's pleading email.

lad wrote:
Dear daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy the boxes are still in united state.daddy after i saw your email i want to the security company to meet Dr.kw4me daddy he said he can not come and meet you in C4meroon and that you will have to come to Gh4na and he will receive you at the airport but if you cant come here then Mr.Al3x will have to deliver the boxes to you there in united state at your home or a given delivery address.

daddy please Dr.kw4me is a business man and i am the person to suffer any pains or move you make if you refuse to receive our boxes from them i am the person to run into trouble because the boxes are mine and not theirs this is why i keep plead with you daddy please just send me a delivery address were you are to receive them from Mr.Al3x.or the diplomat that will delivery the boxes to you please daddy i wait for your email please daddy.

Your lovely Son,

I'm going to strangle all of these guys when I get to The S1mb4 S4f4r1 Resort..

*edit*
Just sent this. It really is difficult writing this stuff without laughing. Laughing

me wrote:
Dear Son,

I have just about had it with these men son.
If I have to meet them in Gh4na, then it will certainly be the LAST thing they ever do. I have still yet to ever receive an apology from those amateurs.

You tell those morons to leave the money in W4shington, you and I will pick it up when you get to the USA. You can watch what I do to Mr. Al3x my Son, it will be my first lesson to you about how you handle unscrupulous men when they make you angry.

It really is too bad about this Kw4me guy, I figured he would at least take a TINY bit of initiative seeing as I have already flown to W4shington, and am now poised to fly to Afric4 with $90,000USD IN CASH. And all he has to do is show up in Cam4roon at the S1mb4 R3sort and pick it up. Hell I'm even willing to reserve a room for him for a few nights.

Son if Kw4me isn't willing to come to Cam4roon then I want you to come here instead. We can stay at the S1mb4 resort until all your Visa paperwork has been properly filled out and then we will fly to W4shington and get your inheritance. And "take care" of this Al3x guy of course. I hope he knows how to swim.

Your loving Father.

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the cowardly security company finally sent me a message in the capslock-of-truth of course.

sec. co. wrote:
ATTENTION : MR.R1CH4RD P4RS0N,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU SON PRINCE TOLD ME YOU WANTED ME TO COME OVER TO C4MEROON.I AM SORRY SIR,IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE I AM ONLY AN EMPLOYER IN THIS COMPANY WHO MUST FOLLOW THE COMPANY RULES OF OPERATION IF YOU CANNOT COME TO 4CCRA-GH4NA TO CLAIM YOUR BOXES FROM OUR OFFICE THEN LET IT BE AS DR.AL3X C00PER HAVE ARRANGED THE DELIVERY TO YOU IN THE U.S.A.

BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE IN THE DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT BEFORE NOW,I HAVE MISS PLACED THE DELIVERY ADDRESS YOU SEND TO ME BEFORE AND THE DELIVERY ADDRESS IS WHAT DR.AL3X C00PER IS WAITING FOR AND HIM WILL ASSIGN A DIPLOMAT TO HAVE YOUR TWO BOXES DELIVERED TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP AND WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR BOXES YOUR PAY THE DIPLOMAT WHO BROUGHT THE BOXES TO YOU THE DELIVERY FEES.

PLEASE TRY AND SEND ME THE DELIVERY ADDRESS SOON FOR IT TO GET TO AL3X BY TOMORROW AND BY NEXT TOMORROW A DIPLOMAT WILL BE ON HIS WAY TO YOU GIVEN ADDRESS WITH YOUR TWO BOXES.

REGARDS,
DR.KUFU4R KW4ME,
OPERATION MANAGER.

Hate these guys.
Sent this back to him.

me wrote:
Kw4me,

Nice of you to finally sum up the courage to send me a message.
It is really too bad that you are unable to grant me this one small request after all the trouble you have put me and my Son through.

I would implore you to get permission from your employer to come to Cam4roon and retrieve the funds from me there.
I have been to Gh4na and have found it to be a rather unpleasant country full of thieves. Hence why I am trying to get my son out of there as quickly as I can.
If your employer refuses you permission to leave then I would ask that you pay for my Son's transit to Cam4roon. If I decide that I am feeling charitable, then it is possible that I will have the $90k sent to you in Gh4na.

Tell Al3x that it isn't necessary for him to ship the boxes to my home as I am planning on stopping in W4shington with my Son to pay him a little visit.
After being left stranded at an airport for several days and being ignored by the two of you, I am VERY eager to meet the two of you, but particularly Mr. Al3x.

I urge you to choose your course of action wisely Kw4me. I have had enough of you and your company's foolishness and excuses for laziness, and I am on the verge of having some good friends of mine in Gh4na pay you a visit.
I am a good and fair man, but when you toy with me like this, you will find that my evil side is much larger than my good side.

Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice baiting!!!!

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, blah. I really look forward to updates in this thread. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in, the "wah wah wah I need money" email.

Think I'll try and pass this bill off to Kw4me. Never hurts to try. Very Happy

lad wrote:
Dear Daddy,

Goodday to you,daddy i am very happy but if i will be coming to meet you in C4meroon at the S1mb4 R3sort that means i will have to come with my bag as i will not like to come back to Gh4na again i will from there go back with you to united state.daddy i will call Mr.Al3x with my mobile phone when i am with you at Simb4 R3sort in cam4roon so that through my phone you can speak with him and hear from him directly about our boxes.

daddy Dr.kw4me has refused to come to cam4roon i spoke with him yesterday he said since our boxes are still with Mr.Al3x in W4shington you will have to make the payment of $90,000.00 only to Mr.Al3x in W4shington.Daddy i did not expect i will go to cam4roon i have never been to that country before and i was thinking that when you receive our money in the united st4te i will ask you to send me some money for my visa and ticket to come and meet you but now daddy i don't have money for me to come to cam4roon i am very ready to come daddy but the money for me to come is the only problem daddy i need your help financially daddy i want you to send me some money for me to come to camaroon.daddy i want you to send me $1,800.00 daddy with that money daddy i can find my way to S1mb4 R3sort in cam4roon with out any much problem.

daddy you should send the money to my name though w3stern union money transfer and send me the informations for me to receive the money here in Gh4na.thank you daddy God bless you.

Was kind of making it up as I went, I hope I didn't go too overboard. We'll see how my wimpy son responds to this "test". Laughing

me wrote:
Dear Son,

Why am I not surprised that Kw4me has AGAIN proven himself to be nothing more than a worthless and lazy beach bum. I will make him suffer for that son.

Son, you are going to need to learn a little bit about personal independence. Your mission is to find a way to Cam4roon without my help.
I would suggest you make Kw4me pay for your bus/plane fare since that asshole still owes me money for a plane ticket that I wasted. I am still very angry about that situation.

Son, it is important that you learn these types of lessons so that you and I can effectively run my business when you get to the USA.
In this line of work you are constantly forced to travel to all corners of the globe, and frequently you are made to "improvise" in bad situations. I had to learn the same exact way.
My Father would constantly drop me off in strange countries without food or money and I would be forced to find my own way home by begging, borrowing, or stealing. It's a simple fact of life.

If you are unable or unwilling to comply to this, then I'm afraid that we must part ways my son.
I have other young Afric4n men working for me that have always been able to pass these types of tests, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to.

Make your way to the S1mb4 R3sort my dear Son. I will be waiting for you there.
We will then go to Gh4na and make Kw4me disappear, go to W4shington and make Al3x disappear, and then come home where we can run the family business in happiness.

Your loving Father

pony pony pony
Star
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice! what a whiner Very Happy starts almost every single sentence with 'daddy' ... no 'please' this time Sad

I guess there will be reasons not to send money by WU to him, maybe he can meet one of your aides at the Cameroon border (after crossing it first) as you don't want to take the risk of getting the money into Ghana... Once he's in Cameroon he can make his way to the camp, even if he doesn't meet the guy with the money (I'm sure SSC has one of their famous shuttles coming to pick him up soon enough...)

Thumbs up
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Father would constantly drop me off in strange countries without food or money and I would be forced to find my own way home by begging, borrowing, or stealing. It's a simple fact of life.

Killer lines! Thumbs up LOL_sign

Safari Issac to Chad
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Preparing him for multiple safari's too, are you? Laughing Great baiting, Blah! clapping

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas, no whining message from my "son" to start my day off. Sad

Sent him this message to provoke a response.

me wrote:
Dearest Son,

I have not heard from you today.
You need to stay in contact with me son so that I know the men at the security company have not harmed you.

If they do anything to you my son, I will make them suffer horribly. I hope you have told them that.

Your loving Father

I didn't tell him that he may have some competition with another lad that has started calling me "uncle". Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic