SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where's my package? UPDATE: Safari x2 - Becky joined the fun

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I've been baiting this lad for about 3 months.

First his brother was dying of malaria and needed doctor's care urgently. That was going to cost $500, I told him I could probably come up with $200. But I was only going to send it after he sent me a picture with him holding a sign with my name on it which took about 6 weeks to get ... http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153500&highlight=suit...for those who read it, it's the guy in the bad snake skin suit...lol

In this conversation he was so worried about where his package is, he forgot his brother was sick.

And he had so much on his mind, he totally forgot about his "aunties orphanage" which he had even made a flier for. He was going to have me go around to churches to collect donations. I told him we could make thousands doing that. He wanted me to open a checking account for him in my name so he could send me checks & checks I collected through donation could go through that account. I refused on the ground that it would increase my taxable income since I wasn't a registered charity.
He admitted in this discussion that his auntie only had 2 children and they were hers.

The reason he's so worried about the package is I sent it to his WU address (for some reason he couldn't figure out WU S3cur3) and for some reason he can not collect packages at that address. By the time he realized this, the package was on the way.

He's sent me about 15 e-mails along the way asking what service I used (P@rc3l D1ir3ct) which he took to mean Fed Ex, so when the tracking number was 20 digits, and FedEx is only 12 that caused no end of confusion.

The package is due to be delivered tomorrow (Tuesday) and he's frantic to find out the airline it was sent on so he can pick it up at the airport:

EDIT: Removed non-important stuff

lad: the parcel u sent to em how did u send it dear
me: parcel direct
lad: was it through plane or what
me: it's ground until it needs to fly across the ocean...

lad: yes what airline did u use to send it to me dear
me: I don't know which one it is...I suppose they send packages with every plane...they don't have their own fleet
lad: honey i really want to know the name of the airline dear that is the only way i can get it dear
me: I'm sure they use several airlines...

me: why is it the only way to get it....
lad: what airline dear pls tel em now
lad: i need to know ok
me: I don't know
lad: y wo not u know dear
me: I don't know the inner workings of parcel direct
me: just like you wouldn't know the airline fed ex used...
lad: honey dear what airline do they use dear
me: how many times can I tell you I don't know

lad: nno dear i do not know that
lad: honey can u find that out for me now
me: they'll deliver it to your door
me: it's due the 6th
lad: no dear they cannot ok

lad: can u pls call the company and ask them which airline do they use to sedn it to me dear
me: I don't have a phone, I'd have to go up there to visit them
lad: where is that
me: it's a few miles up the road, but there is ice on everything today so I can't drive

lad: so what do u mean now honey
me: there was a winter mix storm - ice is on everything...
me: have to stay in & hope the electricity doesn't go off
lad: ok it will not ok

lad: can u get that airline for me tomorrow dear
me: I can ask an agent if the ice is gone, which it should be, wasn't supposed to get this cold

lad: ok can u do that now

me: I checked the tracking yesterday and it showed it was at the lagos airport already
me: did you check the tracking?
lad: yes i did but it is not in lagos yet dear
me: it says very clearly, "lagos airport"
lad: yes it ok

me: I checked yesterday...which was sunday...
lad: yes i checked it today too ok
lad: so it said that it is on the way dear
me: ok

me: I trust the service
lad: what service is that
me: parcel direct
lad: ok dear
lad: which airline do they use to send it dear pls
me: I've sent things to my sister using it
lad: i need to know now
lad: yes i know that

me: they probably use all the airlines, they just send them as packages
lad: is it north maerican airline dear
me: they never told me, so I don't know
lad: y wont u know dear
me: they don't tell you the deatils when you ship something
lad: y
me: they have the tracking to show where it is

lad: how is that
me: they just don't, you fill out the invoice with them - you pay them money & they make the package show up on time
lad: ok

me: on the package tracking page...it tells you where it is
lad: so what airline do u have over there honey
me: well there's south west, american airlines, british air, northwestern, virgin, delta, and a bunch more...

lad: so honey can u ask the agent what airline that they use to send thr item dear ok
me: it wouldn't matter anyway since the package is there
lad: yes it will dear if i do not know the ailrine dear i cannot collect the item dear ok
me: they're delivering it to you
lad: they cannot dear
me: the airline would only give it to the parcel direct man
me: why can't they deliver it to you?

lad: when it get to airport wil it get to netpsot dear in the airport dera
lad: then ask the man then
me: which man?
lad: the man that sent the item dear ok
me: I sent the item

lad: just go to their office and ask them they will tel u dera
me: ok that'll have to be tomorrow
lad: yes dear just send it to em tomorrow morning dear ok
me: send what?
lad: the airline dear when u ask dear

me: why can't they deliver it like they're supposed to
me: I doubt they'd give you the package anywhere but your house
lad: they cacnot ok dear i wnat to know if the item will be in the netpost office first then they will not ship it to the office dear and i will ahve to go there and pick it up
me: they'll deliver it to your door

lad: honey just ask for the airline dear that is just it ok
me: ok it won't be until around 3pm...by that time it'll be delivered

lad: can u go and ask it no
me: I can go ask
lad: ok go now
me: I can't go now
me: there's ice outside

me: it'll be tomorrow around 3pm my time -- about this time tomorrow
lad: that is too far dear ok
me: I can't do anything sooner
me: because there is a winter mix outside - the roads are covered with ice -- you can not drive on ice
lad: ok dera
lad: sory for that
me: I'm hoping my electric doesn't go out
me: I bought a generator for these winter storms, but I just finished paying it off, like on the 1st and it's still not hooked up
me: the ice gets on dead limbs of trees & knocks them down across the power lines, then we don't have electricity
lad: sory for that ok
lad: sou are at hoem dera
me: cause I'm not an electrician and I don't know how to hook the generator to the house
me: yes I'm at home

me: how's your auntie's orphanage doing?
lad: it is trying dear
me: how many children does she have now?
lad: sahe has two
me: oh I thought she had like 30 - 50 kids she was taking care of
me: that's why we needed to raise a lot of money
lad: no dear she is not lihe that
lad: that is her own kid that she have of her own

me: how's your brother doing
lad: u mean the kids hse is taking taking care of
lad: he is fine

lad: honey can u make it by 5am in the morning to go the office dear
me: they won't be open unti 8 or 9
lad: 8 or 9 what
me: not a 24 hour place
me: am
lad: ok can u make it by then ok
me: I sleep in late, it'll probably be around 3 pm tomorrow
lad: that si too long dear
me: they'll probably already have it delivered by the time I wake up
lad: honey i need to get the iarline by tomorrow morning becas i need to get the item ok

me: they'll deliver it to you
me: just be home
lad: bo dear they cannot ok
me: why not?
lad: just ask for the airline for me tomorrow ok
lad: just do it for m my love ok
me: I'll do it tomorrow ok
lad: ok my love
lad: thanks ok
lad: i will see u tomorrow ok
me: what you don't want to chat?

lad: i will talk to u tomorrow ok
lad: by 1pm dear ok
me: I won't be up at 1pm
me: because I sleep until 2, you know that
lad: ys ok
lad: then wake up by 2.30 then
lad: honey i will see u tomorrow ok
lad: just mail me the airline tomorrow ok

lad: honey i promise u that i will talk to u tomorrow ok der
lad: i promise u that ok
me: good bye for now

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN

Last edited by Ivana on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:31 am; edited 6 times in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana that is so funny.

You have way more patience than my characters do,lol..

Where is he located? Lagos?

You will just have to inform him it is at the Abuja airport and he needs to go and collect it from there.
That was the only place they could hold it for him since it cant go to his place.

Is this package worth him traveling for? Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana -

Well done and major kudos to you..I don't know how you managed to get so far with this guy. He contacted me from 4ppl and is a complete idiot.

His yahoo address is [email protected], his email name says J4mes M1chael. These are emails.

Me
Quote:
I'm still not sure what to call you. K3lvin? J4mes? M1chael?
What's with all the names?

Lad
Quote:
well my christmas is not good and i sale labtop,jewlery and lot more and i wish that i could know ur state,city and country so that i can know u better and pls sedn me ur picxs too

Me
Quote:
This is getting kind of ridiculous. What name am I supposed to call you by....you seem to have several. Once I know that, I can maybe
tell you about myself some.

Lad
Quote:
ok dear so what name do u wnat to call me i will be glad to abide by that name ok so i really wnat to know dear ok.
Idiot jumps to mind

Me
Quote:
I'll gladly call you by your name...but are you K3lvin or J4mes or M1chael?

Lad
Quote:
ok that is lvely of u but do u chat so that i can know dear i really want talk to u ok.

Me
Quote:
What's lovely..you still haven't told me what name I should call you. This is getting really suspicious.

Lad
Quote:
ok dera that is lovelyof u but i wil be glad if u can cal me k3lvin ok.

3 days later
Lad

Quote:
i have a business client that owes me a business money andi need u to help em out with a little help and the help is that there is bank in us that is called welsfargo bank so i really want u to help me open a bank account in that bank (break)... i love u with my herat and pls do not break my heart and my name is sm1th will1ams and am a buisness man am single never married but searching for love

Me
Quote:
I'm sorry...I don't know anyone named sm1th will1ams...so I don't think you can love me with all your heart.

Lad
Quote:
HELLO DEAR SORRY OR THAT NAME IS MY DAD NAME OF AND I REALLY NED TO U TO HELP EM OPEN THE ACCOUNT I TOLD U ABOUT DEAR AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF U CAN OK.

Me
Quote:
I am very confused..why is your dad writing to me and why does he love me with all his heart? You have a very strange family, I think.

Lad
Quote:
no dear that is not i meant dear i said that my dad said that i shoulkd write to u that he really wnat to get to know u better and i wish that he really wnat tol know u better and i do not have strange family.it is me that i lovce u with my heart?

So his obtuseness about the planes seems par for the course....of course, anyone who would wear that snake suit obviously was hiding behind the door when they passed out the brains. Hope you can get this guy on a safari to recover his package!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done. Another idea is perhaps you can receive a message from P4rc3l D1r3ct about the package being held by customs. It was confiscated because of it contained a potentially illegal item (drugs and guns tend to really freak lads out). Claim nothing in the package should be a problem and to trust you. You do not want to spoil the surprise gift you put in the package for him. Your lad has to bring identification to pick up the package. Also tell him to be prepared to be interrogated by customs officials and perhaps be able to pay a small fine for your mistake. Make up a bogus department and address at the Lagos airport and claim all questions have to be handled in person. You were not given a phone number for the department. If the package is not claimed in 24 hours, it will be destroyed or returned to you depending on what works best to get him all frothy. You might be able to put him through the P4rc3l D1r3ct ringer again and as DQ suggested have the package show up someplace nearby.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Becky - he mentioned opening an account to you too -- he tried to get me to open an account (WellsFargo he was insisting on) so he could send me his auntie's checks (orphanage) to me and I could send him back cash....

Ok so - he can't get the airline info from me...

So he writes P@rc3l D1r3ct's customer service:

Quote:

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:12 PM, james michael <[email protected]> wrote:

how are doing?sorry my aunty send me an item so i will be glad if u can tel me what airline do u use to send the item to africa {nigeria}so that i can know that pls

Subject: Re: hello sir
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 4:38 PM

Thank you for contacting P@rc3l D1r3ct. The information that you seek is considered proprietary in nature and is not given out to anyone. If you can give me your tracking number I may be able to help you better.

Thank you.

M@rk R0b3rts0n - Tracking Agent

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:36 AM, james michael <[email protected]> wrote:

2240Tn55458421021684 that is the tracking number sir and i ned the airline today pls becas i need to collect a parcel sir ok.when ur airline get to lagos will u send all the parcel to fedex office or which company will disturbing the parcel pls i ned to know

And the response:

Thank you for contacting P@rc3l D1r3ct. I have located your tracking number in our system. I must inform you that our shipping methods are labeled proprietary and may not be distributed to our customers or competition. We do not distribute any parcels to our competition for delivery either.

M@rk R0b3rts0n - Tracking Agent
P@rc3l D1r3ct

So my son was late for the bus this morning - so while I was waiting on him I wrote "Delivered & Signed" in the P@rc3l D1r3ct admin form...

And they were nice enough to ask a little about what was going on so they could make sure they were in line with what I was telling them -- great customer service - thank you !!!

If I had more experience at this, this would have been the perfect time for a small safari, but I was so pleased at his failed attempt with M7CN and then this postal service that I really didn't think about it (live & learn)...

Not sure what else this lad is going to do -- he's pliant and I had cooked up a few ideas for his auntie's orphanage, but now he's dropped that scam...so we'll see...

Customer Service at PD just wrote me ... of course I had the package insured...so after the lad complains to PD about the delivery they will mention that it was insured for 10,000 and try to get him to go on safari to Abjuda or K something (I'm really not up on my african geography yet) to fill out the necessary forms -- so this may turn into a small safari -- thank you PD Smile

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well he may have twigged...

He was supposed to call me at 2:30 my time - he was very explicit about the time, and I didn't hear from him. He's normally on around 9:30 am but I haven't seen him today...

I've sent him a ton of off line messages from "I'm starting to think you don't care about me", "where are you I'm worried", "I'm going to the store, be back in 1/2 hour, don't go anywhere". "I was at least expecting a thank you"...

So I'll give him a little more time and see what develops Twisted Evil

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana,
Great job on driving your lad crazy.
clapping clapping

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope he didn't twig - he's still hanging in there Twisted Evil

I got this letter today:

ok honey am really sory for that i id not come online yesterday it is my friend labtop that got burnt so that is y i did not come online yesterday dear and i wish that i can meet u online today so that we can talk better and i wish that we can dear ok.and i have not recive the parcel dear and i really need u to be by my side dear honey i really ned the money but i do not know what the flight is take them so long i told u that i needed the airline that they use to send the parcel my love.
yours faithfully
love.

I wrote him back a standard, "I'm so glad to hear from you, I was worried....what do you mean you don't have the package, it was marked "signed & delivered" on the tracking form.

Told him I had doctor's appt's all day today so we'll have to chat tomorrow Twisted Evil

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Posted wrong lad's info here ... sorry...

Last edited by Ivana on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the lad thinks his money is at the airport and needs the airline that it came in on...Customer Service at PD and I have told him it's a delivery to his (non=existant) house... PD has been marked "signed & delivered"

Removed the mushy & non important stuff...

lad: honey have u go to the parcel direct company for the airline that thye use to send the parcel dear
me: I called before and they won' t tell me the airline they use

lad: i need the airline dear
me: you'll have to a sk them, cause they won't tell me
lad: y they have to dear that is the only way i can collect the parcel dear
me: they tell me that it's been delivered and was signed by the proper person

lad: so honey i ned to know the airline that they use to send the parcel to me dear
me: I aksed and they said to contact customer service...they don't know at the local office
me: they just take payment & put it on a truck
me: why what
lad: honey dear that is they company that u use to send the parcel is not here in my country ok
me: no, they deliver to nigeria

lad: so i need to know what brought the parcel to africa and i know is plane dear ok
lad: yes i knmow that ok
me: parcel direct sent it
lad: it was brought to airport dear
lad: yes but there is no name of the company in nigeria dear
me: I know it said that in tracking, and it says it was delivered

lad: yes that was it mean that it was takking out of the plane that brought the parcle to em ok
me: to who
lad: so i need to know the airline dear and if u want me to collect the parcel today i will need the airline dear ok
lad: what do u mean
me: I dont' understand what you're saying
lad: i mean that they use air to send the parcel to me right
me: I think they delivered it to yoour home

Last edited by Ivana on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so I sent him $350 in a book by P@rc3l D1r3ct....he complained because he never got it ... instead of staying on THAT topic (and it was insured) he acted as if he got it and wanted me to open an account for him...

Mushy stupid stuff removed...

Lad: can iask u question
Me: ummm sure
Lad: ok dear
Lad: do u love me
Me: we're getting to know eachother

More Mushy love stuff - I won't tell him I love him...

Lad: so whereis that welsfargo banklocateddear
Me: somewhere downtown I think

Lad: but it isthe town right
Me: yeah

Lad: honeyi need u togoto that bankfor me on wednesdaydear
Me: to do what
Lad: will u go there forme let meknow dearpls
Me: depends on what you want

Lad: i need u to openabnak account forme dear okmy love
Lad: honey talk tome
Me: I am not going to open a bank account for you -- you need ID, money, a social security number...
Me: and you can only open it for yourself

Me: so did you get your brother his medicine

Lad: honeydear u will have to helpmeopen it becas itis my dad client that want he want topay themoney he borrowed honey so nowhe want to pay the money backnow honey it is becasi trust withmy heart honey u are the only that i can trust withmoney

Lad: yes i get themedicine dear

Me: I thought your dad was dead, which is the reason you needed help with your brother

Lad: yes he was it ismydad client that did borrow money from him when he was in the state dear and whenhe cameto africa he toldmeabout that client and he client call and toldmethat he want topay back themoney and uare theonly i can trsut dear\

Lad: yes that is true honey but right themoney my client want to paid becasit is of the houserent and someexpensive honey
Me: open a bank account there

Lad: honey the bank is not inmy country dear ok
Me: nigeria, lagos has banks
Lad: yes it is but there is no welsfargo bank here dear

Mushy stuff removed...

Me: you don't need a welsfargo bank to cash checks
Lad: honey the client want to do abank trnsfer for u and over here wedonot it here ok.

Me: I can't open an account in your name, the banks only allow deposits made to the account holder, so I couldn't get the deposits either

Lad: honey dearplslove i promise u that i wilcometo usa as soon as u opne the accountdear
I've already told him I didn't love him

Lad: honey u will notopne the account in my nameu will use ur name dear

Me: no because then I'm lible for the taxes on that money
Lad: what money is that
Me: on the money you put into the account, I would owe taxes
Lad: yesdearok u willpay dear taxes remove themaountfor the taxesdear ok\howmuch is ue taxes
Me: 1/3 of the money
Lad: ok dera yes take out themoney dear ok
Lad: becasthemoney isalittleplentydear

Me: and the money would have to be made out to me
Lad: so takeout of themoney and pay for the taxes
Lad: what do u mean
Me: the money would have to be made out to me...not in your name
Lad: ok honey
Lad: that slovelydear

Lad: so will u open the account for me dear
Me: let me think about it
Lad: honey promise me that u willtelemur answer onmon day my love

Me: if we did this it would have to be checks so there is a paper trail
Lad: what do u mean
Lad: thereis no checkdearit is cash honey
Me: to prove who gave it to me
Me: let him send you the cash
Lad: honeydear i have told uthat it ismydad client dear
Me: right, but I'd need to know where the money, what bank, what account number, etc. that it's coming from so if anyone asks me questions I can tell them

Lad: honey asi said that itismy dad client that want topay me themoney so that is y i wnat to telu that i trust udear it is not easy for the client to sendme the money toemhereso that is y i ned u to open the account and the client will sendthemoney into the accountdear

Lad: honey dear pls open the account by monday forme dear pls
Me: but the checks would have to be in my name, as I told you banks don't allow people to deposit checks not in their name
Lad: and if u want to open it goto the bank and open it pls love
Lad: yes my love
Me: no, I really don't think it's safe for me to do -- too many things can go wrong

Me: he can send you cash, western union, or you can open a bank there
Lad: honey nothing will go wrondgdera and honey it is not check it is cash honey
Lad: i cannoti toldu before ok honye
Me: he can send you cash
Me: just like I did
Me: it's no big deal NOTE: No mention that he never got it.

Lad: he cannot dear ok
Lad: it is a bank transfer dear ok
Me: you aren't making any sense

Lad: i am deari told u that it ismy client that wnat to transfer themoney into that bank u want toopen dear ok
Me: you open an account
Lad: so honey u know what just thinkabout it and he will talk about this onmonday dear
Me: all banks take wire transfers if it's in your name
Lad: itoldu before that i donot have a bank accounti told u that before
Me: open one

Me: I just sent you money, open one with that

Lad: honey i cannot open a bnakmaccount over here becas it is not safe forme dear
Me: why not
Lad: i just toldu that it is mydadclient that owes themoney so that is y i ned u toopen the account ok,
Me: you haven't told me WHY YOU CAN"T
Me: and I told you that I would want the money in CHECKS if I was to do it
Me: so they'd HAVE TO BE IN MY NAME
Lad: honey overhere innigeria there arethief andi do nopt trust the bank over here
Me: tjat
Me: that's your problem

Lad: honeydear the fast way is that they will have to do transfer dear
Me: there is NO PAPER TRAIL that way
Lad: what do u mean by papertrail
Me: proof who sent it, what bank, what account, etc...
Lad: soif i prove it wilu open the account
Lad: forme dear
Me: I would need checks to prove to the bank officials, the police, the fbi, the irs

Lad: soif u do that what happen nextdear
Me: if I opened a bank in my name, took out 1/3 to pay taxes, the money came AS CHECKS, I might consider it
Lad: ok dear
Lad: honey i ahvetogonopw
Me: ok
Lad: wewil talktomorrow by1pmdear ok
Lad: so be there

I won't wake up till 3 tomorrow Twisted Evil [/i]

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will be fun to see how this works out...I'm not sure he's smart enough to come up with convincing fake checks.

And why Wells Fargo? That's where he was trying to get me to open an account as well before he got all flustered about all the names he uses. I'm sure he'll be back to it...it's also good to know that he has P4rcel D1rect experience so he'll recognize the company name in case something needs to be sent to him. Twisted Evil

He has promised me a picture Monday...let's see how well he follows directions.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants to wire money to "my" bank account...money laundering comes to mind...

So far he's tried:

"my brother has malaria"
My aunt has an orphanage
Lets collect money for the orphanage
Open a bank account
Church of 7W@7 Membership form sent - Rev's Account
Send me cash
(cash sent Wink )
Put off 7W@7
Forget about brother & aunt
Forget about cash
Open a bank account

Are you still baiting him Becky?

He certainly can't seem to stay on a scam for very long -- when I won't open an account I'm interested in seeing what goes wrong next Wink

He's gotten the Church of 7W@7 Membership forms that he was all excited about, but he hasn't responded to the good Reverend for about a week - Reverend sent him a "don't waste my time if you aren't serious" letter yesterday...

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ wow that was one annoying lad Ivana. I was waiting patiently for the moron to mention to us that he didn't get the package even though it said it was signed and delivered. If you want to get him to admit he didn't get the package and go for the insurance money, ask him what he thought about the private note you also put inside the book Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Idea -- why wouldn't I have sent a private note to him...I've let him know I don't love him, but it could be one where I tell him I'm fond of him and asking about his brother -- hand written of course...I taped it to page 419...

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, still baiting him...although for me, his father is still alive.

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep your eyes peeled for a scam where the lad wants money to buy some antidepressants. That lad has a lot of personal problems. He obviouosly needs a hug from a couple of nice burly Nigerian cops.... Twisted Evil

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heard yet again from my lad -- decided to get him on the topic of the book & money (thank you OD)...then he wants to go back to the topic of the bank account...then mentions the Reverend from 7W@7 briefly...denies the orphanage again...AND he's coming to visit (oh the forms)

me: I have a question
lad: what is that
me: what book did I put the money in?
me: there was a note in it too...you didn't mention that to me
lad: is that the question dear]
lad: what note was that
me: the note in the book

lad: honey i toldu that iwill get the parceltomorrow dear ok
lad: that is what the postoffice toldmeok
me: it's not at the post office
lad: honey that is where the plane put it dear ok

me: no customer service told me it was delivered to your door & someone signed for it
lad: no dear i have not ok

lad: yes it was and now i have not got it i just got anote that there is a package that was send to me that i should come and get it in the offiecdear
me: then I would suggest writing to customer service rather th an ignorning the pro blem
lad: what problem is that

me: that was a lot of money to me, I want to make sure you get it
me: that they told me it was delivered to your door and you havent' gotten it yet
lad: yes honey iwill get it tomorrow ok
lad: honey donot worry about that ok
me: ok when you get it I want to know what book it was put in
lad: tomorrow honey
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lad: ok honye
lad: so honey will u open the account forme when u go to town
me: no
lad: plsmy love

me: you know, we talked about me opening a bank for your aunties "orphanage"...then you tell me she doesn't have one
me: I don't thnk opening an account that I know nothing about is a good idea

lad: she doesnot haveok
me: right, but you even made a flier to make me think she did

lad: becas over here there is peoplethatwedonot trust my love
lad: nomy love
lad: how wili do that

me: and you talked about me collecting money from churches for her
lad: yes we will dear ok

me: no we won't - she doesn't have an orphanage

lad: so whatareu saying that u willnotopen the account forme
lad: what do u mean
me: right - I will not open the account since I have no clue what you're up to

lad: honey so u mean that u willnotopen itforme
me: right
lad: thereason y i need u toopen that account forme
lad: the reason y i need u to open that accountdear
lad: so that iwill telme the reason i ned u to help meopen the account ok
lad: so haveu see the revener (Church of 7W@7)
me: no I don't go to his church
lad: amcoming to be with u by april
me: I thought you were starting a church
lad: yes i williwillput my assistance patsor to takeoverok
me: why do you want to come in april?
lad: becas that ismy birthday dear

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He decided to come back today...

So I decided since I was tired of him, I was going to catch him in his lie about the orphanage ... of course I was confused until I pasted him in the conversation we had regarding that...

me: so I have a question

me: you told me your aunt had an orphanage...and you wanted me to open a bank here and collect money for that from churches...then you tell me she doesn't have one...why did you lie to me

lad: hoeny it is not that she doesnot have orphanage i mena that she does not have bank account that is what i told u
me: no, you told me the last 2 days she does not
lad: no dear i didnot ok
lad: maybe u did not understand me then ok\

lad: y will i lie to the woman i love
lad: so honey pls understand me ok
lad: if u donot understand u tellme
me: that's what I'm wondering

me: I copied the conversation we had, I'll look at it again

lad: no dear plsok
lad: amsorry for that ok
me: sorry for what
lad: i mean u are wondering dear

me: hold on while I find the conversation -- I'll quote what you said

lad: honey pls uare makeing me to cry agina
me: why
lad: becas of what uaresayingdear
me: I'm just really confused
lad: honey u are not confused ok
lad: k
me: then what is it?
lad: nothing dear ok
me: I'm still confused
lad: honey uare notok

Pasted in the text:

me: me: how's your auntie's orphanage doing?
lad: it is trying dear
me: how many children does she have now?
lad: sahe has two
me: oh I thought she had like 30 - 50 kids she was taking care of
me: that's why we needed to raise a lot of money
lad: no dear she is not lihe that
lad: that is her own kid that she have of her own

lad: fine dear
me: so what is going on?
lad: i will talk to u tomorrow ok
lad: am gointg home
me: no, talk to me now

and he logged off

Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he is going to have to ponder that one. You are making him actually think now! He has no ability to space his words .... I get a headache trying to read it.

It is a little disappointing to just get an "ok" for all your trouble. I hope you hear from him again just to hear his excuse, unless of course you don't want to. I know what you mean about being tired of them. One that I only chat to every few days has an really annoying habit of using 7-8 lines of text telling me he is going to tell me something. I guess he is thinking and stalling, but it is exasperating.

Closed lad accounts x9
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He came back for some more today Twisted Evil

Spent about 2 hours chewing his azz over the orphanage thing, he claims I misunderstood but I pasted things back to him over & over again until I got bored with that so I let it drop (but I'll get back to that later)...

He didn't get his package today, but told me that was alright, things moved slower in africa.

I pointed out that I paid for it to be delivered on the 6th and I expected it to be delivered then. He told me I should have used Fed Ex. I told him to contact customer service, but he's too lazy to do that yet.

Since he's so unconcerned about 350$ I won't send that to him again !!!

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He contacted me again today, all of a sudden he's in contact every day again ...

I asked about the package and mentioned I was upset since I put a fairly expensive surprise in it for his brother and him...

He's told me the post office has the package and it will be delivered this week and not to worry about it.

I told him that I paid PD to have it delivered on the 6th and it's been a week and he told me again things moved slower in africa and not to worry about it.
I told him if it were me that I'd contact Customer Service to find out what is going on, he doesn't want to do that yet ... I may contact "customer service" and be told the package has been delivered to the proper person and they no longer have the package.

I brought up his aunt's orphanage lie. He claimed it was not a lie, rather than get into a cut & paste argument with him again I told him I expected him NOT to lie to me again.

He didn't bring up the bank account today...

He's become demanding that I am on IM in the mornings when he comes on, I told him I'd try since some days I sleep in ...

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today he came on, was casual as ever about the delivery of the package.
Told me that he knew it would be delivered by Friday.
I was upset since I paid for it to be delivered a week earlier and it hadn't been delivered yet.

He asked why I didn't use Fed Ex and I explained they lost packages of mine before which was why I was so concerned about this shipment.

I let it slip that I packed a laptop as a surprise for his brother since he was ill. This caught his attention (350$ hadn't).
He assured me it was going to be delivered by Friday and he had been in contact with the postal department.

Later this afternoon I received a urgent letter asking me for the tracking number again - he expected it to have a cp? - so I provided the PD tracking number again. Explaining the "T WAS A CAPITAL T and the n was a lower case n".

So now lets see how lost his package got, and how much insurance money can get him on the road

Twisted Evil

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the lad comes back to us today so we can inform him of the insurance... after he claims he didn't get it of course.

In the future, I would suggest a lot bigger of a carrot, such as $5000 or more in the box, if you want to entice lads for safari. The higher the dollar value, the greater the chance of getting them moving. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent OD some pictures of smashed and damaged shipping boxes. It would be a huge shame if the lad's laptop computer was in one of those boxes. Twisted Evil

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic