SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyway of Checking

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys,

I've been on holidays for the past week and just got back on-line. Before leaving I told my pet that she would get 350,000 Naira at the Ikeja Military Base and that she (plus cousin) would then be transferred to a US Navy warship and taken to the US.

The bait was fairly complex with me playing 5 different characters. The plan was that she would be arrested by the Nigerian Air Force and given a hard time, which appears to have happened - but is there anyway of confirming her detention?

She's back on line at 4ppl under 24 hours ago so if she was detained she hasn't learned much.

Quote:
THIS IS R0SE TIB3TAN,AM B3CKY D3B0LA'S FRIEND HERE IN NIGERIA...WELL SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING TO THE AIRFORCE BASE IN IKEJA,TO CONFIRM HER TRAVELLING TO AMERICA TO MEET HER BELOVED TIM J0N3S,WELL ALL THRU YESTERDAY SHE HAD BEING DETAINED AND HARRASSED BY THE AIRFORCE FOR THE PAST48HRS...SO I WENT TO SEE HER FEW MINS AGO AND SHE TOLD ME TO SEND YOU THIS EMAIL BASED ON HER CONDITION AND SAID SHE NEED YOU TO ASSIST HER AND TALK TO THE MINISTER TO CONTACT THE AIRFORCE COMMANDANT AWOFODU, FOR HER RELEASE WITH IMIDIATE EFFECT,PLEASE SHES IN PAIN AND HAVE NOT EVEN EATEN SINCE SHE HAD BEING DETAINED AND HAD BEING LOCKED UP...
PLEASE WE NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND TO THIS,PLEASE DONT LET HER TO DIE IN DETENION...
HOPING TO READ FROM YOU SOONEXT...
R0SE TIB3TAN

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't think of any way of checking. However, call me Mr Cynical, I am willing to bet that to release her cousin from "custody" you will soon be asked for a few thousand dollars to bribe the camp commandant or something.

I'd say write back saying you're willing to help and see what happens? My bet is that more money will be requested.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this back from my lad .....

Quote:
Thanks so much for all the troubles and pain you have put me through and i pray you receive your reward from God..You set me into trouble and now looking for a way to get me into another trouble..thanks so much..
Am not looking for help from you any longer.
do not border your self as i will never listen to your advise again.
thanks.

Hard to say for certain but there is a chance that she was detained for a day or so. Regardless she's now met another of my characters and thus the adventure continues.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, she's not bitter!

Sounds like the detention was genuine. Good one!
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another of my characters just received this from her .......

Quote:
Hello honey,
Now am wiser ..i dont think i can ever trust you again...
When people are being honest and not being realistic is bad..i was being honest with you but i never realised you are playing me around and not real a soldier like you pretend to be..i Spent 4days in the air force military cantoment here sufferring because of someone i love and really want to meet in human..instead you used me pushed me to the wall and never came online till i was released from the air force based.
You are not real ...
if you want me to believe you are Real then you can to come on webcam .....

I'm starting to think that there's a better than 50% chance that the detention was real.

Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Owd Git
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CollateralDamage wrote:

I'm starting to think that there's a better than 50% chance that the detention was real.

More like 90% me thinks Very Happy clapping

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That just made my day -- nice job Razz

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks increasingly likely, and no demand for cash makes it look even moreso! Congratulations, excellent bit of work Smile Perhaps you could collate and publish your bait?
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my other characters on 4ppl has just sent the lad a message warning her that my main character is a joker and to be careful of him. The reply should be interesting.

The bait gets fairly complex but I'll try to collate it. I'd imagine that 4 days in a Nigerian military prison would be unpleasant.

Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has replied to the warning that my other character has sent .......

Quote:
Thanks so much for your message...
Already he had played my life and sent me to to prison for 1week i just got out..he set me up from were he is sending me some fake documents to take to military base here.

Apart from the period varying between 4 days and a week her story is consistent so I'm now around 90% confident that she did spend sometime in a military prison. Wow what a result!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The lad has also sent this to my main character:

Quote:
Hello T1m,
If you are real then show it to me that you are...
stop destroying peoples life...
you cause me so much loss and now you want to bring along another plan to put me into trouble of which i will never fall for...Your Captain sent me fake documents and got me into trouble here..you have played smart there and am so happy that God lead me out from there.

Pity I can't get actual proof but certainly looks like she spent some time in prison at the Ikeja Military Base.

Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0

Last edited by CollateralDamage on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a badge for getting a lad arrested.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861
It needs proof though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic