SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ok, who wrote this one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
subject line: New format happy new year brothers

Brothers I want to wish all guys happy new year and give you new format for gift ok. Na best format I have ever used, my brother in London write it because he knows what new in magas country. He say don't give to anyone but I want all guys do well and have prosperous and blessed year 2009 ok. Good luck and happy new year 2009 to all my guyman brothers! One love!!

Ni and salutations my good peasant!
FIRST I APOLOGIZE IF THIS LETTER BREAKS YOUR PERSONAL ETHICS AND I WILL BY NOW WAY COMPEL YOU TO FOLLOW MY ADVICE BUT I PROMISE YOI THAT BY ONLY READING THIS EMAIL AND UNDERSTANDING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY YOU HAVE UNIQUE CHANCE TO MAKE YOURSELF VERY RICH WITH PRACTICALLY NO RISK NONE WHATSOEVER INVOLVED OK.
It is I, ARTHUR, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England! Though There are some who call me... 'Tim'. My quest is to search the HOLY GRAIL and I know the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow depends on if it is European or AFRICAN swallow. I greet thee on behalf of my knights of the round table! We are on quest for the Holy Grail and carrying with us the Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch.
We have only recently learned that The rabbit of Caerbannog is but a fairy tale and we warn you not to seek it any further. Please be adviced that if anyone offers to sell you The rabbit of Caerbannog THAT MAN IS A FRAUDSTAR AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY OK!
Onwards to my business proposal, as the liege of the ROUND TABLE I am willing to depart from the said relic holy hand grenade of Antioch. Please be advice that this relic is sought by many and you have the privilege of being offered to buy the holy hand grenade of Antioch from me now ok. Please read and understand what our LORD ALMIGHTY says about the holy hand grenade of Antioch in the Book of Armaments chapter two, verses nine to twenty-one.: "And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats. And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'"
AMEN!
Joseph of Arimathea himself said that the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch is the only thing thou can use to defend thyself from the legendary Black Beast of Aaauugh. I am sure you have read the later news and are aware that the Legendary Black Beast of Aaauugh is out there again and how dangerous it is. So you should take this offer very very seriously please because otherwise YOUR LIFE MAY BE IN DANGER FROM THE LEGENDARY BLACK BEAST OF AAAUUGH OK!
I have consulted the Knights Who Say Ni and dared their dominion over such thing with herring and shrubbery and I assure you that they give us their blessing for this transaction and this transaction is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT (100%) RISK FREE AND YOU SHOULD NOT HOLD ONE ATOM OF FEAR BECAUSE I AM IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING OK! By the three sacred words, Ni, Peng and Neee-wom, I assure you that this is perfectly legal transaction and will be concluded in three business days. I promise is as real as capital of Assyria! Please get back to me and I shall further explain how to continue and also as FREE OF CHARGE SPECIAL SEASONAL GIFT how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRICE OF THE RELIC IS MERE 1,500£ (ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED UNITED KINGDOM STERLING POUNDS). GET BACK TO ME QUICKLY AND I SHALL FURNISH YOU WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS OK. REMAIN BLESSED MY DEAR FRIEND. BRAVE SIR ROBIN MAY HAVE RAN AWAY BUT I PROMISE YOU I WILL NOT!! AS REAL AS CAPITAL OF ASSYRIA!
ATTACH IS PICTURE OF THE RELIC FOR YOUR PERUSAL.
GET ON WITH IT!

It seems to have landed in one of my various fake lad boxes. Funniest stuff I have seen in some time. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I have a fake-lad set up but none are biting. Should I use this message perhaps?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All the time I'm reading this all I can hear the slapping of coconut shells together as they ride across the countryside.

Laughing Laughing
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well there was this one evening when I was really bored with nothing to do and a text file full of lad addresses.

Guilty as charged Embarassed.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign

That's absolutely wonderful, wonderful!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
-C-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused lad wrote:
Hi guy i saw you what you wrote to me ok.. i have read it so how can someone go on with with brother tell me i think there should be more document ok thanks.. one love brother

Laughing I have already received bunch of replies like this and it's not even the end of the holiday season yet. They seem to be believing it's really the latest hit of di 419.

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful! Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you my broda, for de format to sned dey magas.

As our custom, I will give you 30% of the bill, keeping 70% for myself.
Wen dey magas should send payment, dey test question and anwer is:
Una dey Ni?
Ekke Ekke Ekke F'tang F'tang Olé Biscuitbarrel.

Remain Bless

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work C. Cant trust the lads to appreciate it, but we do!

One love brother, and also Ni, Peng and Neee-wom!!!

Easter Egg 2013
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how can someone go on with with brother tell me i think there should be more document ok thanks

The maga will have to provide another shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.

Then he must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with........A HERRING!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Pin! I bow to you, -C-

bow_down

Lovely format. By the way, are you reading discworld novells (Terry Pratchett)?

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
-C-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No promises, but some of you may soon receive this in your catchers. This just came from a lad...

Quote:
ok baba no problem ok... i will try it now ok

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic