SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad from Madrid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ferdinand
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm only into about 3 replys from a lad, the IP originates from Madrid and so does the phone number he supplied me with.

Quote:
Attention: G0nz4l3s M1ng3

If your number is working?ring our number +34 xxx xxx xxx and ask of Fr4nk M4rt1ns.

Thanks,

Management

Pr0s3gur Gr0up

Madrid Espana.

The thing is that my baiting character is from Mexico. I wonder if he will twig that we can dispense with the English and start talking in Spanish. Laughing

There is no danger I want to talk to him on the phone, if he does speak Spanish then the bait is busted.

Any ideas how I should proceed? Perhaps start using bablefish?

"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There might be a Spanish-speaking member on the forums who can deal with the call for you. Alternatively, just tell him you don't speak Spanish, you were raised in an English-speaking country. Remember, it's your game, your rules. If you want English, make sure you get it.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babelfish translations aren't good. You've no chance of using it to convince a Spanish lad that you speak Spanish.
I've baited a French speaking lad, with both of us translating into Spanish with Babelfish. That's about all it's good for.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Ferdinand
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking he might be an ex-pat African who may not speak any Spanish.

If so, I might use bablefish later on when I've gained some of his trust. We're very early in the bait so I don't really want him to ditch me if I get too difficult to deal with.

I'll carry on in English for the time-being.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic