SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wash name Natalya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This wasn't even to my catcher account, I can only imagine it's been Babel Fished into oblivion:
Quote:
Subject: Greeting, forgive what to distract, you not against to wish to do knowledge with the girl?

liked your structure on one of places for acquaintances, and I have made a decision to write to yours. Wash name Natalya. In me 28 years. I wish to speak at once to you, that I search for serious communications. I wish to find the one who wished to experience a long and happy life. I very cheerful and at me am a good comic genre. I wish to find much unique love and the true partner in life.

I wait that you will answer me, I ask you to write to this direction: [email protected]

I am applied my photo and with pleasure I shall answer you if you will write to me. I shall wait your answer with impatience and I wait that you to not neglect my letter. It is thankful in advance, Natalya.

I particularly like the ambiguity of "one of places for acquaintances" Laughing

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay

Last edited by Ivor Grimey Colon on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had three of those in the past two days sent to a real life account. She's putting herself about a lot!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely, anyone care to join me in baiting her with emails translated into another language then back to english? I just fired this one off to her:
Quote:
Hello natalya, I had been aroused very receive pleased and for your e-mail. Your picture, is you very attractively would give to tell me a little more concerning you? where are you of? What does you for living? I' D keeps to get to know you, perhaps could I send you a picture of me?
Of you, Fred

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you're not 'against to wish to do knowledge with the girl' IGC Laughing
Some of these babelfished formats are real beauties.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch to French to English:

Quote:
Hello nice Natalya j' had been surprised very for your e-mail received being. I would know readily much more you. Your age can lead me for example, and perhaps you a photograph yourself, then include/understand me with which j' have to make.

You had an annual change sympathetic nerve. Me well, like d' practice j' was once again rather drunk. Did you drink also so much much the day of New Year's Eve? Also we saw much fire d' artifice which finds to me each very pretty year.

To once tell what more on the subject yourself. Do you have the brothers and the sisters? Lives your parents still? You already had much d' friends, or you did you marry? J' hope that you I lead email quickly. I find it very pleasant for m' lira announces.

Jusqu' quickly,

John

I'd hate to see what her English to Russian translator makes of this. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You had an annual change sympathetic nerve
Laughing

Me, too! (for victims.) Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent a English-French-Italian-German-English mail

Hope she knows what it means - I don't.

Love the way it leaves in foreign words (like J') it doesn't know to get some sort of hybrid language.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic