SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait - Dr. Usm4n <You know who>

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I just end things by not replying?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure. Maybe dropping it is a bad idea, too. Whatever you do, don't send him any money.

Who is your mentor? You should ask them what to do. Unless your mentor is a certain member who takes this all a but too lightly.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Koko.dk

My suggestions are

1/ Open a new gmail account, you can possibly use your exisiting baiter name, but use a random generated password, at least 15 letters and numbers, mixed upper and lower case letters, do not allow your computer to save it for you. Write the password in a secure notebook, that only you have access to

2/ Find a good proxy isp and use it all the time for baiting, in fact, use it all the time from now on.

3/ hold your bait as a work in progress until the ESC have delivered their findings.

Take care, apply to Cherrie for a GOOD mentor.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im straight baiting him, all hes done so far is request contact details and ID, send ID, and he got my character to contact the bank, the bank (same Ip, prob same lad) replied with typical nok scam questions, so Im getting him to answer the questions Twisted Evil

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whattaya know, It's New Year's Day and I'm still alive, HWCBN did not break into my house nd slit my throat Rolling Eyes

I've already answered Pastor Frank's charges in his ridiculous waste of the ESC's resources- let's bring on the hearing!

But apparently, some members have taken it upon themselves to form a modern-dy Spanish Inquisition Evil or Very Mad

Dr. Stephen Williams wrote:
Quote:
I think we need to be vigilant, and watch who is benefitting from this thread. You can't Spell "U$man B3llo with out "LaBrea".

Doc, maybe you should recuse yourself from the ESC hearing, since you're already trying to hang me in public...

Dr. Stephen Williams wrote:
Quote:

One question, already, is who, really, was Freddy Fokker? You see whare I am going with this, right?

I hope you're not seriously saying that I am somehow related to FF?

If you even breathe that, I will tell you right now I will pursue a civil action, and you can kiss your interests in $imba $afar1 Camps goodbye!

Pastor Frank wrote:
Quote:
I have been hung out to dry once too often, the truth will prevail.

Ironic words, eh Pastor? Whatever you do, don't look around and see if those words apply to anyone else here!

@writeon: nice forgery, how long did that take you?

Koko.dk wrote:
Quote:
Should I just end things by not replying?

Koko, I really apprecite the fact that you stepped up and baited this sham of a scmmer, but I advise you to quit while you're ahead- not because I think that HWCNBN will reach out and smite you, but you can see what a witch hunt this has become, and there's no sense in you getting burned at the stake next to me. Sad

Jason din_Alt wrote:
Quote:
im straight baiting him, all hes done so far is request contact details and ID, send ID, and he got my character to contact the bank, the bank (same Ip, prob same lad) replied with typical nok scam questions, so Im getting him to answer the questions

That's the response I expected out of the rest of you- a common sense approach to a massbait - way to go Jason!

Dutch wrote:
Quote:
@LaBrea : publicly saying you're sorry will probably settle the whole thing. You really should have known better.

Oh, is that all it takes?
If this Usman is all that you guys are claiming, do you really think he would just say "That's OK, I'll just forgive and forget?"

I'm in all the way on this one Twisted Evil

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to clarify, La Brea, I think FF may be tied to HWSNBN. I would never accuse you of that!

Also, I am not trying to hang you in public. I was merely pointing out the coincidental relation between the letters in your name, and in someone elses. I am sure this is a mere coincidence. I have already recused myself, I sent an email to Lotta with Rednotify, and it has been read, and it had nothing to do with the postcard under my door this morning, or with the threat of loss of my monthly income from $imb@ $@f@ri$, as important as that is ti me in these uncertain economic times. Personal matters stepped up, RL issues. Its not that I am afraid.

As for the postcard this morning, who ever sent it, content noted and well understood.

Remain bless.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same passport from him as LaBrea, which is hardly the work of a genius, and he certainly isnt behaving like the master criminal/hacker/chopper

Hence, he must be an imposter, so lets go get him!

IPs: (Note that he CLAIMS to be in COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC)

Dr Bello: 196.3.183.72 Lagos Nigeria

Dr English udo: (Banker) surprise surprise, 196.3.183.72 Lagos Nigeria

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea: >Never mind. It's not deactivated yet.

irishemigrant: I HAVE a mentor but I haven't heard from him in a while. I'll try to contact him about the bait. Will hidemyass.com's gmail proxy work? I've been using that but I wasn't sure that it was safe enough. Seeing as popups tend to appear everytime I click a link.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Usman has handed me off to a confederate in South Africa, citing unwelcome attention from "army robbers":

Quote:
However, my lawyer in South Africa will contact you tomorrow and start all the transfer process immediately in South Africa and the reason why l move this payment to South Africa is because South Africa is the head of all Africa countries ....

Ohhh....OK

Quote:
Meanwhile any mail from my old e-mail is not from me its from the guys that works with me and they are all liars so l didn’t trusted them at all, imagine they plan army robbers against me and them even planning to kill me so that they will took my money and run away.

I'll bet they show up driving tanks....

Quote:

So nerve you contact anyone expect me in my new e-mail ok.

????

Quote:
Furthermore, please try and make this payment in the name of the lawyer as l told before the amount of US$3499, in the name of the lawyer (IFEANYI ANYADUBULU) please make this Payment through money gram immediately today and send the pin code to me immediately so that l will forward it to my lawyer in South Africa.

Finally, remember this our new code for now. 440

In my previous email, I sent him a faked message from the dolla chopper he believes has hacked his old account and that lad sent me a "secret code" , so now he's running with this code stuff Laughing

Quote:
Your business partner Dr. Usman Bello from Benin Republic appointed us to represent you sign all the entire payment bank transfer in Absa Bank of South Africa.

So now I've heard from IFEANYI, who really is in South Africa (ip= 41.243.9.216), and we start again, with a higher amount of money.

I'm thinking this might be an opportunity to set up some distrust between these two, with the goal of getting each to believe the other has picked up the payment!
Twisted Evil

ETA: Koko: Gmail suppresses your ip in its headers, so as long as you don't have any personal information in your Gmail account you should be fine, with or without a proxy.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going drop him. He's just not worth my time and energy.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I would drop him and send him a personal apology for wasting his time, but that's just me.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No I think I'll just keep my silence because that's more my style.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason_dinAlt wrote:
I got the same passport from him as LaBrea, which is hardly the work of a genius, and he certainly isnt behaving like the master criminal/hacker/chopper

That is the essence of his genius. He acts like he is dull and ign**ant, just to lull you into that safe place we all have in our mind, then whammo he has you with just a post card... or that hang up call in the middle of the night... or that car you never notice before across the road...

Koko.Dk It may be your style to be the strong silent type, but you don't want to upset HWCBN in any of his iterations. I would send him an apology every day for the next month at least so that he knows you are truly repentant.

Uh Oh, I just received my notification that I will also be inquired of regarding this matter LaBrea has started here. I shall be busy <strike>shreading</strike> tidying up some matters over the weekend. All I intended to do was keep some of our newer members safe forpetesake. I suppose my Mentor status and elevated pay grade will be removed.

See the trouble even saying the name brings about? Evil or Very Mad

edited to make a word that would make HWCBN angry un-searchable

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*** Sigh **

This whole thing is beginning to remind me of that old joke about the Scotsman and what he was known for.....You know, he spent a lot of time farming, building fences, etc., but he lamented what he was known for was "you f** just one goat".
Smile

It doesn't matter how many hours of lad time I've diverted from victims to my baits, I'll be known as "the guy who started this mess". Confused

Well, maybe I'll be that lightning rod that will attract the real UB's attention, if such an entity even exists, and spare everyone else the unwanted attention.

Like my new avatar?

I suppose I'll be getting my ESC hearing notice as well, although they always seem to keep the defendant in the dark....

They'd better hurry, though, I'm on vacation next week....

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
No I think I'll just keep my silence because that's more my style.

I'd not worry about it and go ahead with the bait - if you're using gmail you will be just fine. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta: Thanks
ParaNoid: I'm so sure! Rolling Eyes

axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
Lotta: Thanks
ParaNoid: I'm so sure! Rolling Eyes

you're not really gonna take paranoids advice are you?
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I have Usman and his attorney using a "secret" pin code on every message they send to me, due to the unfortunate problems Usman had with another lad stealing his password.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and all the contents are well understood, please kindly follow all the instruction of the attorney in South Africa and supply him all what he required from you ok.

I promise you that you will received your payment from Johannesburg South Africa, and as soon as you get this payment l will come and meet you immediately to thanks God for everything.

And remember that the only place you will receive your payment is from Absa Bank of South.

Our communication pin is (440)

I sent the attorney his own message back, but garbled the pin code and told him it was wrong- so he's going to be scratching his head over what went wrong- then he'll have to resend it! Laughing

ETA: Koko: Paranoid used to have a different User name when he was first here, but the mods changed it to what it is now for good reason! Wink

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

axbr13: Nope. But I will take Lotta's though.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Great Idea!
Just exercise the same sense of caution you would with other lads, and post your progress here!

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea wrote:

ETA: Koko: Paranoid used to have a different User name when he was first here, but the mods changed it to what it is now for good reason! Wink

Yeah, what would you think if YOU got this in the mail... ???

Yup, the traditional plain wrapper mail, with no return address. The post mark was obscured (by the use of some kind of chemical agent I am sure). I have now closed all of the windows and put tin foil on them, the cat and the parakeet (in case of loss of oxygen you know, they go first).

I now think I have the cloud of doom on me... Image

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid: Right. I done so much worse. Twisted Evil After all I AM the dictator of the world! Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paranoid, take care man. I HAD tin foil covered windows when all this weird stuff started happening in my house. I've been there before you know .. My neighbours looked at me as if I was some kind of idiot, but I could hardly explain what was going on, could I? Problem is all these services coming into your house through TV cable, phone, internet, electricity, gas and water are hard to control. Knowing that of the above mentioned I know the most about internet connections, and HHCNBN competely taking over my computer network, gives you an idea. He doesn't stop at tinfoil alone. I'm scared shitless when UPS or DHL stop at my house to deliver a package. I'm not answering the doorbell for over a week now. Nor my land line telephone. I'll never know how he got the number of my anonimous prepaid mobile number ..

Did you see Lotta's post above? You think she's safe, or do we need to contact Rover or maybe even Shiver?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:

Did you see Lotta's post above? You think she's safe, or do we need to contact Rover or maybe even Shiver?

I did and I was begining to wonder myself how deep HWSNBN is into all of this. I liked lotta, but now...

I have disconneted all electric and electronic contacts with the o/s world (except for my phone line which I run through water first). I have been told by reliable sources that water is good for protecting against some forms of evil. I have also been drinking only water to flush out any residual issues that may have occurred from this thread.

I am not sure if it is day or night as I shut the clocks off too because he was messing with them too. I KNOW I lost at least a second on the first Shocked

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're a lucky man, losing only a second. I woke up on new years day, my (both radio controlled) watch and alarm clock displayed 01:30 PM !!

Worse part: he even managed to align that time to every conventional clock I have in the house .. that's spooky!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic