SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Female maga to do MSN chat with a lad- positions filled

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit

Thank you for the response by 2 experienced baiters who are up for the challenge, I wish them both well, you will also have a spectator who will be taking an extra keen interest Wink

Ralph from Scamwarners has asked me to pass on a request.

We had a recent thread where one of our new members was scammed by a lad, I am deliberately keeping details very scarce here to avoid google detection by the lad.

What I am after is 1, maybe 2 volunteers to bait this lad to gather information on him for the scamwarners thread which is here http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1908&p=6637#p6637

Obviously any time wasted or frustration caused would be a bonus to us all but what I really want is to gather information and prove beyond any doubt he is the scamming piece of crap we all know he is.

All the information I can give is in that thread.

Please, experienced baiters only who are prepared to post their chats and other details on the Scamwarners thread need apply.

Coordinating your bait here is fine and in fact encouraged to improve the chances of a successful bait.

Remember, you will be baiting a scumbag who recently stole a young girl's heart and money so this piece of crap thoroughly deserves your attention.

Good luck with your bait Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic