SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

the year 2008 in some (new)numbers !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm "Newbie of the Year"?

Lovely. I'd like to think I made some contributions and wasn't a complete PW. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must have been or the mods would have slowed you down. All I remember are posts that made sense, I guess you're the basic driven baiter. If that's worth anything that's up to the mods, but I would settle for the honor and take on an extra lad Wink
You got what it takes though, that's for sure.

Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay Sir Scam Alot is newbie of the year clapping

SSA I have noticed that most of your posts have been very helpful to others.
You have caused much lad pain this year. Well done and shared it with us which helps us learn.

Bill2 all my lads have abandoned me today too.
Its been a very quiet day. They will pay for neglecting me on the New Year. They should be more devoted than that Evil or Very Mad

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can say all you want, but no newbie Laughing
how about rookie 2008 or MVP2008 but be carefull or the Mods give him a less attractive name like...... nope I'm not going there Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet 2008 did have it's merits after all. Laughing

As for lad pain, two weeks in Abeche, one unconfirmed detainment in Ghana, some bank accounts killed and various other safaris, not too bad.

I'm hoping for some hellacious lad pain this year.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just saw your new name in your last post, lets hope the Mods miss it Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thumbs up indeed. Well deserved SSA!

@Bill: Great job showing the passed year in figures. Makes a good read looking at them (although it's just numbers, I know Wink )

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap. Laughing

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Get going iMike! We want to hear your thoughts, and see more quality posts from you. Smile

That's a contradiction in terms if ever I heard one Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bill2 - could you trundle through the forums and see how many safari's there were?
what was the number of mass baits, and how they broke down, e.g. Pets, Charity, Others.

I'd be interested, probably the only one though.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to see that compilation of numbers.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill, how many fake sites did we kill? (Just trying to keep you off the streets). Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, that's a job and I haven't even finished this one yet.
I have no rights on the server so I have to copy and past most of the stuff I'm using and although that's partly automated it's still a lot of work. Confused
You're best off doing a search for safari and work your way through the pile, I already know my favorite one, Rumbero's (and many others) "Joe and Tina's adventures", pity that Rumbero fell of the world. The story is worth a movie, but skip the real Tina, just like me, she's past the expiration date for this kind of movie Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 said:
Quote:
The story is worth a movie, but skip the real Tina, just like me, she's past the expiration date for this kind of movie

What do you mean, past expiration? She looks pretty damn good at 69 to me! I could see her climbing trees in the jungle.

Ima's just trying to protect you from women like Tina. So, stop crunching those damn number things, and get out once in awhile.

@Sweety 2008 - I sure hope you get tagged, as you have done a great job on the lads this year. You've been extra special nice to them. I'm going to send you a can of sardines for your efforts. Very Happy

What is this thread about again?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Not too sure what the thread is about either. Rolling Eyes

Someone keeps mentioning fish though. Laughing

SSA - My heartiest congratulations, do hope the Mods are not as cruel as reputed and give you a tacky tag.

Razz

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever that swinging hook is around, the fish are not too far behind I've noticed. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bill, how many fake sites did we kill? (Just trying to keep you off the streets).

Not nearly enough I would say, when you look at the beginning of 2008 a lot slipped by without killing. But as that's the aa419 database it should be a question for them.... Although I would love to take their data apart and make some links between registrant -registrar- favorite bank-average return time and see if there are some handles in there to catch them before they do it again by pressing the registrar in cooperation.
But it's not so much "what have we done" as "what can we improve"
Over 4000 newbies that don't post here, (one time visitors/members), if I did the numbers right, that is about 11% of 4000 less baiting guru's in four years!
The other questions are all about the info in the database, would be doable, but there is so much"pollution" in there as many sigs hold key words that you could use to sort so the word like Safari is in non related posts too. Just pay attention during the year and login daily I would say Laughing

Yes we have that many members, but they're not all PW's like me, so they tend to slide to the back of the mind after a few months, but the data shows returns after months sometimes a year or more. SF being the last example of that.
Enough about that, the lads are busy again, go get them! Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
> serious mode (it won't last long, thankfully)

The site is good and interesting and helpful and the threads and reports very funny and educational.

Also the members are brilliant, offering help and guidance and encouragement.

The actual art of sucessfully baiting though is a lesson that has to be learned. It requires dedication and a lot of reading and understanding.

I will not be the first to hold my hand up and state that because I was over enthusiastic and green spoiled my first half a dozen baits.

But I am getting better, slowly and learning.

Maybe there is a wall that newbies either get through or give up after finding no easy way round.

> serious mode off.

Waiting for another post mentioning fish, or the lack of.

Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also the members are brilliant, offering help and guidance and encouragement.

Thank you Kate, now we can all feel good, with that coming form our own ranks. Wink

No fish here either Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed full quote of Cathartic Kate's post. No need to quote it. -Ima

i have to agree kate love this place but there is a lot to learn some seem to hit the nail on the head stright away but i feel its abit like the tortise and the hare and lets face it im a slow old tortise (and some lad keeps putting his foot on my head) Laughing

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that to get over that wall, as you say, you have to be dedicated enough to do the required amount of reading and learning. Plus, let's face it, it does take a great deal of free time in order to get it all in, and feel comfortable enough to start baiting yourself. We all try to be helpful to new people here, as we were all new to this site ourselves, and we like to see the new members succeed in whatever capacity they find fun or useful here. Us Old-Timers get pleasure watching n00bs develop their skills and come up with their own new modalities to annoy the lads. Very Happy

Speaking of fish...that's just how you need to play the lads, like a finicky brown trout. Let him take the line and swim with it for awhile before you set the hook. Then, slowly reel him into the net. Gut him, and toss him into the frying pan. Yumm! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic