SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bribing the lawyer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Earlier this year I was baiting a Lad whose shift in writing style was mentioned on this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154822

After a pause of over two months he was back as illiterate as ever:

Quote:
how are you today and your family and happy chris mass
the meet with is hold on 20/12/2008 that you gave 10days to reless the fund so you have to be fast in anything you doing

As I'm in Cammy mode, the answer was acrid:

Quote:
I'm fine and I was enjoying had a fine Yuletide until this lobbed into my inbox.
So I have to act fast, huh? Well, it would be nice if you explained what the fuck I had to do!

Then:

Quote:
i meet the layer who has been hepling me and order in this fund to reless
i have do all i can to see about it and i even sold me land,i your will send 200us du so i will us it as a gaift to them so befor 10day we will get this fund, i have senp a lot of monye pls do we

Huh?

Quote:
You sold land - by Fr3yja's tears, what's going on there? It sounds like someone is blackmailing you or worse! Please tell me the truth about your situation.

Then all of a sudden (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thanks a lot for your prompt responds
Listen, the point right now is that the money i was able to raise after the land selling could not be able to to buy some presents for the barristers.
Please i want you to try your possible best and send the two hundred UNITED State Dollars which i previously requested to enable me purshase some palatable items that will suite the lawyer so to enable him put more effort and pay attention to our case.
From what i gathered so far, i was made to understand that as soon as this gift is handed over to the barrister, we shall achieve our aim because it will definitely ignite the mind of the barrister considering the magnitude of assurance he has been lammenting to me.
I want you to contct the ATM Office and re-confirm your account infomation's to them because from what i gathered from the barrister today after my brief dialogue with him, he was at their office on 23rd ; acording to him, they responded effectely to this development and he is intending to visit them once again on Monday.
Please do not fail from sending the amount i resquested to enable me finalise this matter once and for all.
Send it with the name of my assistance for quick receipient. and do not hesitate from sending the payment infomation as soon as you make it.

Well, that's a shift in style!

Cammy was aghast:

Quote:
Are you telling me you bribed the lawyer and you have to bribe him some more?

Well...

Quote:
Listen, i told you that i engaged in the service of an attorney here in my country who promised to assist us in persuading the bank to transfer our fund to your designated area or account info.
from all in indications, i understand that the barrister has exp-edict actions towards actualization of this goal.

Please try your possible best and make the payment latest tomorrow, to enable me pay the barrister half payment for the service rendered or purchase some gift items and give to him. i am sure that as soon as we commit little amount of money or gift items with this barrister, he will fight for the success of this deal to its fullness.
please don't let this opportunity pass us by, i am sure you and i shall equally benefit from this fund.

Cammy can be stubborn:

Quote:
Don't dodge the question! Did you bribe the lawyer, or did he ask for a bribe? I want an answer.

He's still dodging the issue - sorta:

Quote:
Based on the question you asked, i want to make it point blank to you that the barrister did not ask me to bribe him before he could render service, but from my own view of understanding, i was made to comprehend that gift entices people; most especially when you want to gain something important from the person in question. thus this is what compelled me to bring an idea of getting a presence for the barrister, i am optimistic and total confidence that once we are able to purchase a gift for the lawyer, he will definitely fight his possible best to see that our fund is transfer.

I think you'll guess where this is going:

Quote:
A bribe's a bribe, by 0din! I don't care if you suggested it or he did - once paid it puts us in his power. Do you want that?
A gift is less suspicious, I'll give you that - exactly what do you mean?

And the Lad takes the bait (emphasis added):

Quote:
it seems you prefer gift down bribe but i want you to undstand that the barrister never ask for bribe, its just my suggestion to commit him with something that will motivate him the more to concentrate more harder in our case.
but if you prefer buying a gift instead of sending money, them i should advice you buy him a lap top and wrist watch or potable phone.
i think these items will definitely make him to beleive that we are up and doing and compel him the more to win this case in our favour.

Now if anyone can give me details of a phone that's drinkable, and the name of a good(!) courier agency, I can send a parc31 d1r3ct to the lawyer...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ceres
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Potable Phone"... Laughing

When he says "barrister", is it possible he means his oga?

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be so surprised about the bribe... it's the "in thing" in Africa. Just ask the honorable barrister Ak@kuka from my siggy line! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it were an edible phone, I'd say you'd have to go with an Apple, but a potable one, that's trickier. Er... dare I suggest a Siemens? Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hahahaha!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

potable! must be a water based phone Laughing

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, we have something... (emphasis added throughout)

Quote:
Concerning the specific items that you are expected to buy for the barrister, I want you to first of all consider that the smooth success of the transfer of this fund lies in the palm of the barrister thus if we must achieve our goal, then you must agree with me that we need to purchase some palatable items.

He wants edible gifts now?

Quote:
Potable that we ignite the mind of the barrister to believe that we are up and doing and that we will not fail from sending his charges as soon as you confirm the fund right in your account. Please try to reason what I am reasoning (Um... can't be done).

Now, the specifics:

Quote:
Suggestions:
PHONE Nokia N81
LAPTOP Lenovo 3000 N
2 Wrist Watch

Cammy will have to go shopping...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic