SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

the year 2008 in some (new)numbers !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must have been bored, but I milked the member list for some info, nothing important, just little things you might like to know:
The biggest PW ever, calculated in posts per day of all eater members now and in the past:
Kitty_Licker from 4/4/2005 till 22-Apr-05 who posted 430 messages in 18 days for an average of 23.89 posts a day. Never heard of since, so that must have been the historical badger people sometimes talk about Laughing
Runner up ActionPlant 19 post per day but only over 5 days and a very long time ago.
Our present champion posters don't get that high and they get "usually" a way better quality. I made a small top ten of the living legends of today.
Most mods or ex mods and an occasional PW of course Wink
rnk name average per day ±tot.posts
1 Scam Patroller 9.816 -- 16064
2 shiver 6.661 -- 12780
3 lotta 9.700 -- 12624
4 Eight 6.766 -- 10633
5 Rover 5.670 -- 9767
6 DrWho 4.409 -- 7991
7 jojobean 6.473 -- 7285
8 Tommo Shanter 5.863 -- 6346
9 Zen 3.908 -- 6236
10 GomerPyle 8.576 -- 6230 some position fights going on in the bottom of the pack Laughing

That's it, it kept me busy and out of trouble while waiting for 2009.
Happy New Year (in a couple of hours here)

Edit: I added the post count as the averages don't really show it Embarassed

Last edited by bill2 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd better check that again Bill2 ... looks like GomerPyle should have been ranked #3 Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

changed it, list is posts and I gave average posts per day, which isn't competitive and might show my PW-ing too Embarassed But the relation between average and total posts shows the possible climbers in this competitive sport Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the first number is "posts per day," Dutch.
But what's a damn number, anyway? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

about 5.27 for you ^ that is Wink
with Dutch right behind you on 5.19 Laughing
then I'm not so bad with 4.58, eh Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most surprising thing is that SP is under double digits in is posts per day.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah ... got it now .. Very Happy
No, not bad Bill, for someone your age Wink

Goeie jaarwisseling, niet te veel drinken Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With averages the time is an important factor too, there are only 6 with double digits and they all have a very short running time, the longest was 73 days for Pitty in the fall of 2006 with 10.18 average, I don't think I want to read those though Laughing
Did you notice that Lotta is sneaking up to Shivers It might already be the other way around by now, it's only a point in time, somewhere yesterday and yes things change. As SH said, just numbers

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
As SH said, just numbers

Agreed. Still interesting though.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy cow!

Post count whoring is very much much like making love to a beautiful woman...it's not the quantity that counts, it's the quality...bugger! Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6.26 Is my average, which ain't a bad bit of whoring seeing as I spent half of 2008 out of the country. What a slapper.

It gets nowhere near some of the whoring allstars though... must try harder.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all about the spare time you can afford to waste, what is worse are those hundreds of members with a post count of 0 - zero -are we scaring them? How come that once they can see the amount of info we have here they are not tempted to join in with a message ?
Those here that do the mentor thing also know that a few are AWOL after a few weeks/days, should we improve that? Entertain them better and guide them through the first steps?
Those are the interesting things the numbers can show us, where to improve and what has effect and what's just PW-ing like this Laughing

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As of this moment my total is 4,324 and my posts/day 4.32. Rather neat result I think.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
I must have been bored, but I milked the member list for some info, nothing important, just little things you might like to know:
The biggest PW ever, calculated in posts per day of all eater members now and in the past:
Kitty_Licker...must have been the historical badger people sometimes talk about
More like hysterical badger people.
Kitty_Licker wrote:
The answers are coming. Wink
Shudder. I think about 99% of her posts were in Gen Chat. She was the biggest postwhore I've ever seen.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
It's all about the spare time you can afford to waste, what is worse are those hundreds of members with a post count of 0 - zero -are we scaring them? How come that once they can see the amount of info we have here they are not tempted to join in with a message ?
Those here that do the mentor thing also know that a few are AWOL after a few weeks/days, should we improve that? Entertain them better and guide them through the first steps?
Those are the interesting things the numbers can show us, where to improve and what has effect and what's just PW-ing like this Laughing

can i say that im haveing trouble using the forum . re i would love to have high lighted (guide them through) in a blue or pink Embarassed but im not able to yet im getting better but im a slow learner typing
i feel some newbys are over wellembed Rolling Eyes i know its spelt wrong but id get lost if i went to use the spell check . and feel they carnt learn all the puter stuff remember some of us are still useing feet& inchs and to start the car in my day ladey we had to put the crank handle in the front .
sum times people helping out need to remember that were all not puter wizards but we have a part to play .SO leed us the right way and we will make you laugh and cry

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ari I never bothered to read any of her "work" had already an idea that it wouldn't improve my mood Laughing
$ a skyhook beers! Wink
@ yastreb, I can't comment on that, I'm a tad higher in the count Embarassed, but it's a neat coincidence that both are almost "equal" or it just means your about a 1000 days on the board? Laughing

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill2, you just happened to start this thread on the right day for me to get that result.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, been waiting for three months now Smile You wanna know the next one, hold on Wink
CamBates today
Wurzgnubbel tomorrow
BRUIN in four
Tom Servo in four
asiaguy in eight days
and you have to share with
chumbawamba & Rastas Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post count is not important anyway.

Says me with one more post for having shared that Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished counting. In 2008 we had ±7055 new entries in the member database!
Unfortunately ±4429 newbies never felt the need to make a post? Or were scared away by us and the things we do? What can we improve there?
We caught a lot of fast progressing members.
Posts aren't everything, the quality is far more important, but as I have nothing else to compare.... The "Old Timers" in the next group of ten are already known here, they managed within a few months to make a big impression on the forum.
name-------------------------avg posts--days in
axbr13 ----------------------- 12.38-------4 !
sir scam alot -------------------8.16----287
Titania --------------------------6.56----208
parrot ---------------------------5.94-----70
GotNoCash ---------------------5.35-------3
blah------------------------------4.69-----28
gooddaymydearsir ------------4.13-------4
LetsGoYanks -------------------3.80-----72
borobrindo ---------------------3.67-------1
scammers_are_useless72 ---3.37------13
The five with under 14 days on their record will have to prove though if they can keep up the effort and the quality.

Another useless list of numbers, but at least it shows the effort and time our "newbies of the year 2008" are willing to put in there. No harm meant, I'm only on the board ±27 months, that's nothing compare to the mods, I just like crunching numbers Wink
name ---------------------- posts
sir scam alot -------------- 2345 in 287 days? and I thought I had a lot of spare time Wink
Titania ----------------------1366 in 208 days
mewing_ghecko ------------807 in 278 days
bill mcdill --------------------735 in 332 days
Newdonym ------------------723 in 347 days
juju4u -----------------------666 in 286 days
sunshine---------------------657 in 322 days
Mr Tambourine Man -------629 in 208 days
Nailgunner ------------------610 in 244 days
Master------------------------601 in 337 days.
Once again, just numbers, but I think that 2008 was a good year to drop in the eater, we already have seen some amazing things, great compassion and helping each other, new tricks and great new websites.
We are glad that you found your way over here and are willing to join the effort with this crazy hobby.
The most important thing, bait SAFE and have fun Laughing
Happy New Year you all.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The most important thing, bait SAFE and have fun

That's right bill2. Cool

Let bill2 worry about numbers. I don't understand why people get so hung up on numbers. What are they, anyway? Confused I'm a cat. I'm I supposed to care? Confused I suppose you are now going to say I have another number now for opening my mouth again? Good for you. Like I care. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine works out at 0.54

Some people have far too much time on their hands Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill I like all your numbers , I find that very interesting.
Do the high ranker's when a prize? We will have to see if they can keep up the pace Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get going iMike! We want to hear your thoughts, and see more quality posts from you. Smile
If there are going to be any prizes, mine better be a can of tuna or I'm not interested.

Safari Issac to Chad
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No idea, I'm just counting the numbers, occupational habit, retired for 8 years now, but a nice big database gives me the urge to see what I can get out of it Laughing
I know it's stupid and the posts counts already changed since, but it shows some lines of how many new members you need to keep the thing going, what percentage stays alive and at what level, things like that, boring, but it's numbers, eh, I can't help it. Wink
And that Kitty_Licker was a nice find, I never new that a person could go on as long as that without getting shut down by the mods, I guess things have changed since then, were a living community, that's for sure.
Now if there was a way to valuate the posts, that would be fun, did we improve, are we slacking off, do we reach more scammers now then before, that could be a huge quest for someone with unlimited time like me Laughing
Just to show ---> Nothing at all, but it keeps me of the streets and busy Laughing
The lads seem to be still recovering from their New Year party, so I have some time to play. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic