SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

dolla choppa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ive looked on this site and googled but i couldnt find it

what exactly is a dolla choppa, or what does it mean?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A dolla choppa is the most feared thing in a lad's life, except for honest work perhaps. It's also known as "job-cutting". It's when another scammer swoops in to take his money, right at the payment stage. The Gom3rBoyz are the most feared and deadly choppers around.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so lad A is the original lad

lad B are the choppas

A almost as his money

and B somehow gets the money by tricking the mugu to pay him?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how do the choppas trick the mugus
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The chopper usually knows the lad's information and who he is contacting. It happens alot in real life to the lads, not just when we do it for fun.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You straight bait the lad (lad A) up to the payment stage. Seeming like a truly good victim (or MUGU, MAYE, or MAGA in Lad Speak). Lad B is you or another baiter pretending to be a lad. Then your "victim" character needs to convince Lad A you sent the money, just to someone else (Lad B). Lad B then mocks and taunts Lad A with scripts like this
Quote:
BE WELL INFORMED U MUGU!

U B WORTLESS TOUT N A SMALL SMALL YAHOO BOY. U R LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE CAFÉ BCOS I GO TAKE U MAGA N COLLECT U WESTIE FOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!

U NO EVEN BE GUY MAN U WAN ACT LIKE ONE OTE. U GET NA JUST WASTE 4 U TO TRY CARRY JOB WHEN U JUS BE FULL N DEY FULL O
SHEAT. U DON COLLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE ?

U B NA BIGEST MUMU FOR INTERNET. MUGU LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN DE VILAGE FIRMING. GOAT FORKER IDIOOOOOOOOOOT. U NO SUPOSE TO EVEN HAV BOX. U B SUCH FOOL. U B SUCH A COMPUND FULL

GO GET NA REAL JOB, U CAN GO SHINE SHOE, SELL PURE WATER OR PALM WINE BUS STOP. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS. JUS GO BAC TO SMALLL RIVER NEAR UR VILLAGE N PASS URSELF.

I NA FULL GEE N I DON TEAR CASH

Insert the name of lad B here

If you play Lad B you will need a fake gmail with a ladish sounding name and address. It take a little bit of time to perfect, but once you have it down its no work at all and lads go nuts Twisted Evil I have even went as far as to send messages from Lad B to my "victim character" and then have the "victim" forward it to Lad A

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^What they said. Plus, if you're lucky then lad A will send an angry note back to lad B.

Best of all, you patch things up with lad A after the chop. Send more money to lad A and lad B (or lad C!) chops him again. oooooooo

If the above doesn't get some siggy line material then nothing will! Laughing Have fun!

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having a good time with it. I just made another email address and sent mail to two of my "other" characters pretending to be a representative from my lad's firm. We'll see what happens. I forwarded the "rogue email" to the lad. This should lead to some great shenanigans.

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite my newbieness, I thought I'd have a go at this. Set up my typicalscammersname email account, got him writing to my baiting character, she apparently trusted him, told him too much, and he got to Western Union before the genuine lad....

Then my second baiting character, who is also writing to the same lad, also 'got into correspondence' with the same dolla choppa, and mentioned it. Genuine lad believes in the dolla choppa. He even thinks he might know who he is.

He has written several mails to my dolla choppa. But here's what surprises me:

- The lad always writes to the dolla choppa in very nice English, and criticizes the dolla choppa's pidgin writing;.

- The lad threatens the dolla choppa ('I will come and get you for this') but almost politely;

- The lad tells the baiting characters that the dolla choppa's stories (about needing money) are probably lies, but also says 'but if you want to send him money anyway, feel free'.

Is this usual?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an email I received from a lad who had his dollar chopped. This one is pretty typical of the emails that the lads send to the vics:

Quote:
Attn: Axxx Sxxx,

We do not know Mr. L, why didn't you check our email address and theirs? The are many scam artists looming the internet in recent times, so you have to be very careful, you have made payment to the wrong people and thus, they have scammed you.

Please do your best and raise money for the activation of Mrs. Sarah G dormant account. Beware of those people you sent money, do not respond to their email anymore, do not allow them to convince you because they are going to ask you to pay more money, please be very careful and avoid them completely.

Please be fast to finalise this transaction, we received an email from Mrs. G's doctor that Mrs Sarah G is dead, so you are the only beneficiary, so we want you o act fast or else the fund will be confiscated into the UK GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT. Please act fast for the sake of God and Late Mrs. Sarah G.

Please make payment with the below informations:

blah...blah....blah

Some things that are consistent:

1 - The lad will chastise you for being scammed. You will get no sympathy
2 - The lad will tell you that there are lots of scammers out there looking to steal your money, and you should be very careful and only respond to him.
3 - The lad will immediately demand that you send money to the account/person that he provides, and urgently!

In this case I sent him the email address of another lad. I figured I would let them fight it out.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
- The lad always writes to the dolla choppa in very nice English, and criticizes the dolla choppa's pidgin writing;.

Speaking and writing proper English is not a skillset possessed by every lad.
The ones who can like to rub it in the faces of the ones who can't.

I had one lad whom I baited as an ignorant fake lad tell my character "First go back and reread your McMillan Primer..." Laughing

I grew up in the '60's and I remember that McMillan Primers were something my parents studied in grade school, it was an historical note.

Gives you an accurate asessment of education in LadLand.......... Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddies HATE having their dollas chopped. I had an IM out of the blue yesterday on yahoo, I could instantly tell it was an African 419er, he started in on the love bait pretty fast.

But this guy was really new, and was just even worse than the average laddie. Said he saw me on a Scottish dating site, which is funny because I am not Scottish or on any scottish sites. Of course sends a fake pic from some modeling website, says "she" is half Ghanian and half Aussie, but pic was someone all caucasian.

I kept telling "her" I knew it was a 419 scam, and finally I had enough and threw out there some west African pidgin English and a youtube link to the Dolla Chopping song, and how I was going to chop his dollas. He let loose with all kinds of profanity and told me how I was going to die, he really thought I was just another scammer out there now and now I was going to dolla chop him, and I let him know he was the mugu, I am the master.

I was then going to send him the p0rn star pics from the other thread, I ended up only sending the first one. But strangely enough, once I sent that first pic, he/she assumed I wanted to be friends, so he asked me be a teacher for him because he wants a "nu car", and he asked if I had one. I told him I had a new BMW, then he was begging me to teach him, even inviting me to Ghana, he thinks I am Nigerian.

So if any of you want to "teach", torment, or dolla chop him, his yahoo IM is - handy sam41 (no space between handy and sam), he really needs some awesome mentors..hahahaha Smile

Closed lad accounts X 1 so far
DarkVegetableMatter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tried my first dolla chop today. The lad who got chopped is panicking a bit at the moment, I shall have some more fun with this technique Razz

I'm going to bait him from the chopper's account too (I sent the laddish text above - thanks for that BTW) and see if I can get a rant, or even better, a death threat Laughing

Has anyone tried offering a brand new lad a dollar chopping opportunity? I replied to the first scripted EMail asking "oh, are you the diplomat my new biz partner told me about? No problem I will send you the $1500 insurance fee". That got his attention, he's all over me like a rash Twisted Evil

I am writing you via an alternative email box as our official box is undergoing rehabilitation. - Dr Edwin Williams

You will Never Succed in gettign the Funds and the Almighty Allah and God destroy all your family and new generation and Old Generation. - Mrs H4rz K4tt1son
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The dollar chop is the simplest fun a baiter can have.

I have a UK redirect 070 number and an answerphone on my landline, as anyone I care about has my mobile phone number. The answerphone has a message from my baiting character and he answers along the lines of -"Hello Mr G0mer (the dollar chopper) I have paid the money like you asked me to yesterday when you ang. I have sent the details to you by e-mail and just need your bank details to send the second instalment, as you rold me I should never use Western Union as it is only used by tramps and thieves (add gypsies if you want a musical theme)."

If I bait 100 Lads (which I have been known to do) that same message works for them all, and you could snare some scamming bank accounts too.

Your dollar chopper message doesn't need to be in pidgin either. Lads treat other Lads who speak good English as possible Oga's, so you get more respect. Something like

My dear chap. You operate at such a lowly level with such a poor script it almost makes me cry to cut your job and make you lose money you could use to learn a proper trade. Still, if you choose to swim with the sharks then let me make sure you remember your lesson well that I am the King of the Deep and you are just food for me to eat. I drink your good health with your money. One love.

I'll try this out and see what happens. The remarks 'cut your job' and 'one love' should be enough to indicate that it is from a fellow scammer.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It also does happen to the lads in real life as suggested above. Its been known to happen that a crooked employee in the western union office tips off one his mates and his mate comes and collects, a lot of western african western union agents do not insist on ID for collection, they only demand that the "receiver" knows the MTCN and the answer to the test question.

Other ways it has been suspected to happen is a simple over the shoulder glance in the cafe by another lad reading the magas mail and beating him to the western union office.

Its a great baiter tool when you "chop his dolla" that can really frustrate your lad no end. Most lads get furious, but some have pleaded to join your gang Laughing

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
DarkVegetableMatter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has certainly got him all 'hot and bothered' - 14 calls to my Flextel number in the last hour, sadly he isn't leaving any messages.

He hasn't reacted to the dolla choppa taunt yet either, I hope he does Twisted Evil

My character is going to very upset & annoyed when she finally understands what has happened. At the moment she believes Usm4n is the diplomat my pet wanted her to send money to

This is great, poor lad has missed out on a payday and is currently enjoying some QT with Flextel, hopefully my character is more credible as a victim & I have a good reason for insisting on all sorts of nonsense

The Dolla Chop : Recommended by this n00b Very Happy

I am writing you via an alternative email box as our official box is undergoing rehabilitation. - Dr Edwin Williams

You will Never Succed in gettign the Funds and the Almighty Allah and God destroy all your family and new generation and Old Generation. - Mrs H4rz K4tt1son
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DarkVegetableMatter wrote:
hopefully my character is more credible as a victim & I have a good reason for insisting on all sorts of nonsense

That usually does happen, even though your western union or moneygram wasnt able to be tracked or picked up by the lad, the lad now believes you really did send money and he now gets more desperate to relieve you of your cash. As you have said, you can now demand all sorts of things, some go for the trophy to prove he is the real banker/lawyer etc etc Wink

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic