SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is a puzzlement

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one really baffles me. I seriously don't even know where to post this one - surplus, love/dating, or fake sites. Is he using BabelFish? If so, from what language?

His profile on 4ppl

Quote:
cockwalker69
I am a: Man
Birthday: 13.12.1968
Looking for: Woman
Hobbies: sex [Well, well. I’m speechless]
Height: 5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Smoker: Never smoked
Drinker: Never
Children: no children
Want Children: No, I don't want children [Might interfere with his hobby]
Relationship: Woman, Man
Education: High School
Income: $10,000 or less [Not very attractive, that]
Language: English [Could have fooled me]
Ethnicity: Mixed
Religion: Other
Body Type: About average
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black

About me:
Affirmtive.My name is Brian.Physically mission caring on my honsetly and faithfully .Fortunately i currently motionaly care my my delf which it necesary request .Upon biology hobbies very complex to joy my experinces.However for more i enjoyable what some where to please.Genualy likely to repectable care more lovely bright angle.Do however love to fantasy mire deply for my needs.Sometime i 'm very speechless because i couldn't come up a good common to dhare with.It depending on my motivetion situation.I'm very hot good looking person .Most of women think i am suger brown hot chick.That really interesting .Hopefully my relation service for my love in the furture.

About you:
Indeed.You is what who you are.In relationship which i looking for the women who are hot sexy beauitful female i ever done before.Actually hopefully this person much more slim .Really you don't have oerfecttion any clothrs or shoes.Because i believe women has nice physically .It not much common about you .OhYeah i have webcam if you have one and then we can corrspindonce throught cam. I hopefully to hear from you very soon bye!.

His first contact email:

Quote:
Hi! Ma'am.This is not from scammer out of United State.[Well, blow me away!] My name is Brian .I searching your profile and i likey very older women sexy .Hopeing you see my profile and find me attractive.If you found it and then please i very much want to share sex fantasy to fullfil your stafactory .I also have own website to give people option to get money they needs. However this is not loan that right it not a loan .Go to my wedsite ''www.baankcardempire.com/a9035''.Hope you more interested to prove to benfit service your help.I like to chatting with you if you like .So contant me soon .Bye!

Does somebody want to check out that website? I don’t even want to touch this one!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Titania!

I tried to that addy and several variations of it and all I kept getting were page errors.

Now it could just be me or my computer, so maybe someone else will try them out also.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being keylogged and spammed to buggery already this week, I decided I had nothing to lose.
That link doesn't seem to go anywhere. Just goes to a google search on the nearest things, the only one being a seemingly american company.
http://www.bankcardempire.com/
There are a lot of google hits claiming it's a scam.

By the looks of things, especially these comments....
"i looking for the women who are hot sexy beauitful female i ever done before."
"Hope you more interested to prove to benfit service your help."
"I searching your profile and i likey very older women sexy ."

I'd say you were dealing with this man:

More seriously, I'd say he's a bad spammer.
It's certainly a babelfish fest eh?

With a format that bad, I'm not even sure I could be bothered to bait the poor bugger. He ain't going to get much business.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The URL has an extra a in "bank". With that corrected it does go to a valid page offering quick loans. The domain bankcardempire.com is registered for three years 2006-2009, so it's not a regular scam, and it looks pretty professional.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Indeed.

For that URL, read a few of the following:

From http://www.zimbio.com/Blogging/articles/838/www+bankcardempire+com+scam+YES

Quote:
Ever look for a sales position at Monster.com or type in ‘home based businesses’ on the internet? I did. And, well, I guess (hee hee) I clicked through with my e-mail address and cell phone number also.

A lovely, trustworthy sounding woman called me stating she was from Bank Card Empire and asked me if I’d like to hear their five minutes ‘audio’ conference. I replied that I’d like to check out their website first…she gave me the address: www.bankcardempire.com and I told her to call back later.

I checked the site, not very informative, a basic page or two about Bank Card Empire’s merchant services and what have you…seemed a little ‘bare bones’ to me but I took her call again, she seemed really nice and asked me to hold the line for a man, forget his name now and he said hello and ‘introduced’ me to the ‘audio’ portion of the call.

It played for five minutes, mostly the usual ‘are you the next bank Card Empire top earner’ kind of stuff, I’m an ex-sales person myself, I know the money appeal angle very well…I listened and he came back on, he immediately said, just for today (Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!!) Bank Card Empire is waiving our usual start up fee of $550 and offering it to you for a mere $150. Pause…long pause…

Anyone in sales knows, once you’ve thrown down the ‘close’ you must shut up, and wait for your customers (or in this case, his ‘preys’) answer; he was good, I’ll give him that.

I finally say, ‘wait, your website is a little bit ‘bare bones,’ your recorded message is also bare bones and you are on a phone telling me that you offer merchant services like this cheaper than the banks? Where exactly can I get more info about Bank Card Empire before I sign on?’

His response - and I have to admit - I laughed right out loud at his audacity - he must’ve known I was a skeptic, he did at one point refer to me as an intelligent woman.

OK, ready for that Bank Card Empire reps’ response: ‘up your ass’ CLICK!

Nice company, that Bank Card Empire is, huh?

Beware of ‘internet’ home based businesses, do thorough research, my peeps : )

A selection from http://lilliandevin.com/wordpress/?p=41

Quote:
I got a phone call exactly as you stated and told the caller who’s name was Gregory that I do not know what this is all about and what it entitles me to do. and the more I ask questions the response is look on the website and gave me a number to call customer service. Well I did and they are not reachable due to time that doesn’t meet my area. I was given a quick 6.5min audio to listen to before Gregory who is the Account Manager came on and asked if this was something I would be interested in. my response was I guess so and I don’t know because I am not familiar with this type of home business. I was told of a fee of $295.00 today to start and I replied that I don’t have the money and was negociated to come up with $150.00 and Gregory would throw in the balance. Well I was shocked that someone would pay for me to get in this business. then he tells me to wait for verification from their finance dept. to verify my credit card. I started questioning the girl who was taking my information that what if I am not ready to accept this offer, she replied that I have up to 12months to decide then a portion of my fee will be returned. however a $19.00 monthly charge will be taken for my website. which I still was not clear as to what is taking place. all this was still a blurr for me. Then I went on the website and I noticed that there were other sites like this one here regarding scam! and had to read this website and I called called to cancel my business transaction which I could not reach no one.

Quote:
I alos was scammed, for over $2900.00 plus initial fee. Chase Payne was the hard pressured sales man, I was really pressured to sign up, so I did with much apprehyension. I need supplemental income. They made it sound so convincing. It is now 5 months later no referrals. I wrote them on how they like to scam people, how I read all the scams they do, Not one word back. The Attorney General of Arizona needs to shut this racket down. Plus make them pay for every penny the stoled from people who were just trying to make some extra money. They were always saying you need to work this etc. How can you honestly send out postcards when it’s a scam and people check this out. There is a God and he will meet everyone of them face to face. Plus all those people who have scammed people like pppppppme since we were just trying to eartn money, to keep up with the cost of inflation. BEware don’t do it!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess would be that the link from the scammer has his affiliate code at the end and he's trying to get others involved as some kind of pyramid. The scammer sounds hard work to bait unless you speak gibberish, but why not go for the site? If nothing else you could have fun listening to bullshit sales pitches all day whilst working out a way to shut them down (except they're probably a barely-legal scam like Amway, Forever Living, etc)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic