SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait - Dr. Usm4n <You know who>

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
A female friend of mine once baited him. Before the bait she looked like Jessica Alba. After he-who-shall-not-be-named got done with her, she looked like Bea Arthur.

She's now a resident of an insane asylum. I'd back off if I was you.

uh huh sure
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

axbr13,
Don't let these guys get your goat.

Jojobean, although a respected baiter, sometimes spends too much time out in the sun planning his safaris, and this may be one of those times.

I read that Fraudwatchers article, and it's a good start on the legend of Usman Bello.
But to be fair, it leaves out some facts that bear mentioning:
In 2003, a scammer planted viruses in a dozen internet cafes in Lagos, rendering most of their PCs unuseable for several days.
Someone calling himself Usman Bello posted on Nigeria Online! forum, taking credit for the outages.

There are stories of ongoing baits with scammers, where double-crosses between scammers take place, and the baiter gets an email from a new scammer calling himself Usman Bello directing the baiter to pay him instead of the previous scammer, who has now disappeared.

The lads know the mojo of the name...

Some baiters take UB's mojo to heart, and prefer not to tempt fate.

That is their perogative, let them watch from the sidelines.

This is a real bait and the lad using Usman's name is posing as a banker.

Again, if your sense of caution tells you not to tempt fate, then by all means do not bait this lad.
Otherwise, let's give this clown a taste of what he dishes out Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah i happen to agree with you LaBrea, i think UB is a common name, it would be like a leet baiter using the name john smith and then having imitators

im not too scared of this UB
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

axbr13 wrote:
have you baited him before? if you have what happened

When I first got here, I was contacted by him. I started baiting him, but things got a bit scary. He knew way too much. I was getting calls from phones OTHER than my baiting phone. I cannot say for certain it was him, but a lot of weird things started happening.

Feel free to jump on in if you like, but don't say you were not warned. And, I agree, UB is a common name. And, there are immitators, sure. But, it's not worth the risk IMO.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well,
So far he has sent me a crappy photo ID, and an account enrollment form requiring 2 forms of photo ID, 2 references!, a residence permit, passport photos, and 3 months of receipts from a utility!!

Does this guy think he's a baiter??!

I sent it back (without all the crap he asked for), and oh, I forgot the payment of $1850 USD.

(And no viruses have destroyed my PC!) Wink

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can be cocky all you want. I suggest you listen.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Zorroid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
You can be cocky all you want. I suggest you listen.

Hi.

This is my first post here under this name. I let my previous account lapse because I got genuinely frightened baiting this man and had reason to believe that I was actually in physical danger.

Without wanting to go into too much detail, I can absolutely assure you that this isn't a joke. People do joke about this here, but I've also seen people poking a puffadder with a stick and laughing when they hiss. I wouldn't do that either.

So... whatever. Personally I think this isn't funny, and this thread isn't appropriate, but who gives a fuck. All I'll say is 'bait safe' doesn't apply in this situation. 'Safe' is a relative term.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1286939#1286939

This happened to me earlier today. It seems UB has got his kids involved in his malicious practices now too. I could and should have known better than to take him on. Jojo seems to be the only one with common sense around here.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the backup guys. I am all for a good bait. But some people are just acting ridiculously. Rolling Eyes

Goat

axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so dutch ur pc really got hacked?
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Lord,
Now Dutch is blaming a glitch on his hard drive on the "One Whose Presence is Overpowering"!

The sort of drek that has been circulating around LadLand for years!

Guys, do you really think that UB is now monitoring this forum, and hacking your machines??? (That's a definition of acting ridiculous, Jojo!)

This is the kind of thing that built the legend that UB has in West Africa, but that was years ago, and this is the other side of the world!

Now, I suggest you take a few deep breaths, maybe open a cold beverage, and take a look at what Usman sent me- does this look like the work of a master scammer?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea, maybe he-who-shall-not-be-named thought you were an idiot and he-who-whall-not-be-named had no need to break out the good stuff.

Several years ago, back when I was foolish and baiting he-who-shall-not-be-named, I received a postcard in my mailbox at home. On one side of the postcard was a skull and crossbones. On the other side was simply the initials "UB."

He had somehow gotten hold of my home address. I still don't know how. Maybe he somehow got hooked into my home computer and pulled that information. Either way, it scared the living piss out of me.

I would also like to point out the following posted by Dutch:

Quote:
Jojo seems to be the only one with common sense around here.

I point this out because this is the first, and quite probably the last, time you will read anything containing the words "Jojo" and "common sense" in the same sentence that doesn't also contain the words "completely lacking".

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry for my flippancy earlier. I did not mean to make a blanket statement, and I was joking with a good dose of bravado.

For anyone who is considering this, listening to Jojo would be a good idea. Having said that, if you do decide to proceed on your own with this, understand that no one here can be held liable for anything that might arise from doing this. I would either leave it for established baiters, or leave it alone, period.

There are so many other lads, and life is so short, anyway, so why tempt fate?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The postcard is the same exact thing I received as well Jayhawk.

Oh, and you are a douche.

Goat

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man,
I think some of the newer folks around here have more sense than certain experienced baiters who have apparently bought in to folklore and coincidences lock stock, & barrel.

Hell, my browser crashed 3 times earlier today when I was posting in this thread, and if i was superstitious, I'd say that UB was looking over my shoulder and sending me a message! Rolling Eyes

Now, if UB really has that kind of vision, and power, why doesn't he post in this forum or send me a nice death threat?
I haven't received one of those for a while.....

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How should I end my bait with "Use-men not so beautiful" then?
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry at this thread...

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
How should I end my bait with "Use-men not so beautiful" then?

Koko, this guyman is looking for people who want to feel like they're part of an exclusive arrangement, and know they're getting a nice reward. Rolling Eyes

I'm playing a retiree living with his daughter & son-in-law, who think he's getting senile.

He's thrown 4 characters at me in 4 days, and we're entering the payment stage.
I would advise stalling him, with questions such as "What is this Western Union Bank", and demand documentation from him.
My character has a habit of forgetting things, and losing documents, so there may be some repeated requests Wink

Just have fun with this guy, and BAIT SAFE, as you would with any lad.

btw, I'm glad to see there are a few people not buying into all the hype about this Useless Blowhard fellow Laughing

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I faked a Western Union receipt and sent Usman's flunky Dr. English the MTCN.

I got this reply from Usman:

Quote:
How is your New Year l guess you are enjoy with your families, please l want to western Union office here and they ask ME the country that you send the money?

Please kindly let me the know the country that your send this amount of US$2350,00

The country that you send this money?

The name that you send the money?

Please try to treat this mail very urgent, and this is my private e-mil that you will use to get me from now because the stage we are now we must keep this transaction highly secret so all the communication must be in this my new e-mail address as from now please. And stop writing me in the old e-mail and if anyone writes you on my name in the old e-mail please do not reply the person ok. For security reason.

Please treat this matter very urgent so that so all the payment transfer documents must be sign today immediately.

I am waiting for your quick response

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Bello

It looks like our friend got his old email account hijacked by another lad who hacked his password and stole the account.. Laughing

Time to tell him the payment must be picked up in some out of the way place, "for security reason".

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cats only have nine lives, and I'm not about to risk one of them on this guy. Play with a different mouse...he's not one of those.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

This mouse will soon be chasing his own tail Very Happy

His third message today:

Quote:
DEAR VIRGIL,

I AM GETING WORRIED, WHAT IS GOING ON NOW? ANY RESPONSE FROM THE BANK? HAVE YOU SEND THE NON RESIDENCIAL ACCOUNT OPENING FEE WHICH THE BANK ASK YOU TO FILL AND SEND WITH THE FEE?

UPDATE ME IMMEDIATELY.

I sent him this, playing on the fact that another lad has hacked his old email:

Quote:
Dont worry, I just changed the payment desitnation as you instructed.
I am waiting to hear from your assistant, and soon as he send s me the code word I will send him the pin number.

When he sys WTF??! I will show him the email the "hacker" sent me diverting the payment to his assitant, and the code word that tells me to send the second payment.

The kicker is, it can only be cashed in another city, either Abuja, or Cotonou Benin (i haven't decided which yet)

This guy really gets into the cloak and dagger stuff, he should love this Laughing

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

axbr13 wrote:
exactly my point, its always a friend of a friend told you XYZ

im not saying im gonna bait this guy, but i will do more research into him

I was going to warn axbr13 about doing such research. Now look what has happened... Shocked

I had not even been commenting on this thread and my whole baiting records disk has been ruined. I keep my baiting stiff on a Zip Drive and last night the disk was inaccessable. Coincidence? I think NOT. He-who-must-not-be-named KNEW I was going to read this thread and wreaked on me already.

I'm going to log off now... Confused

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
axbr13 wrote:
exactly my point, its always a friend of a friend told you XYZ

im not saying im gonna bait this guy, but i will do more research into him

I was going to warn axbr13 about doing such research. Now look what has happened... Shocked

I had not even been commenting on this thread and my whole baiting records disk has been ruined. I keep my baiting stiff on a Zip Drive and last night the disk was inaccessable. Coincidence? I think NOT. He-who-must-not-be-named KNEW I was going to read this thread and wreaked on me already.

I'm going to log off now... Confused

what are you talking about? nothing has happened to me...
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard even using the forum search function typing will tick him off. Apparently you haven't yet. Wise decision if you ask me.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:
I've heard even using the forum search function typing will tick him off. Apparently you haven't yet. Wise decision if you ask me.

....okay, seriously? come on now...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic