SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Seeking assistance - I'm a lonely old man with $$$$

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GotNoCash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, a big hello to everyone. I came across this site by a fluke and i have to say it has kept me up hours on end reading the hilarious stories and seeing the amazing trophies.

So now I am hooked, and starting at what I would feel as an entry level stage by romance baiting. After reading rules and such, I've changed my name here as to protect my innocence. Twisted Evil ...and yours!

I have a lad that after 3 emails is still following script. I'm seeking help as to help me get them off script or if it's just a matter of them not ready until they get a few returns from me showing interest first? (no matter what I previously tell them?)

Here's my progress so far. I will post actual emails later, I don't want to make any accidents in my post as to draw them here if searching.

I baited by faking a reply to an email they "accidentally" sent me. (they really have no clue as to they emailed do they?) hehe

They came back with the "I'm so glad you wrote" response and a picture waiting to hear more.

I replied next and I've used the senerio that I am a 67 year old man and asked why a 21 year old woman would be interested in me since some of my parts aren't working well. Embarassed Also that I had no use of one leg and couldn't drive or get around easily. ( to help back my future bank, WU etc payments, an old man needs his delays and has to be cautious from his daughter whom he lives with if this is so secretive for them)

They didn't answer or respond to that. (they followed script with the plea for $$ and directions to call blah blah blah) So my second email to them I returned some more bait with I was interested as I could use a bit of extra cash. But please answer me some questions that I would like to get to know her better. Also mentioned that I live with my daughter and I couldn't make long distance calls like that on her phone.

They responded to that email with an almost similar as their last with bank name and contact with ...who guessed it, fake emails for this bank contact. Asked to copy a below pre-written note and forward it to the banks email address.

I replied with a basic:
I am happy to help. I very wealthy and don't require any compensation in return. Your love safety alone is what I am after. Blah Blah Blah.... That my wife passed and I was left (insert 3 here)M dollars. I am more than willing to help but concerned that you really aren't interested in me as I just want to get to know her better beforehand.

That's where I am at in about 13 hours time.

I could use any advise and also how I would get a trophy? Even if its from her Lawyer? (I was thinking to prove he is who he says he is possibly?)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater got no cash

It sounds like you have everything under control, and are baiting safely,

When I read your thread title lonely old man with dollars

I was going to suggest you make a large donation to eater, did you know that any donations over $500 will be tax deductible, will also give you a free subscription to "nut case monthly" and a free feed at McDonalds Smile Smile But only if you send the money via Western Onion

But then I read that you don't really have any money, and I clicked 'send' before I could delete it.. Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
GotNoCash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you throw in two women and a donkey I will get my overseas account information to you right away, I was told soon That I will have one with over US$6.1 B as soon as I complete my current transaction. I prefer business with DHL if you can ship my order immediately. I am relying on you, you are my only hope.

Thanks.... I have lots of time to waste.

I am also currently working on a simple v3rification s3rvic3s website to help users get photo and document trophies, other than the standard WU MG etc forms you of course require. If anyone is interested feel free to PM for site info to see the basic and simple rules or with further ideas. I can even ad your contact (alias email) info on the site as an associate of the company so you can regulate your own questionnaires.

*Edit*
The site is called "I'm @ wank3r V3rific@tion S3rvic3s" Well not exactly that, spelled much differently, but could you just imagine the trophies?!
GotNoCash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally I broke the script with my new found 21yo lover. Probably only because I told her I emailed the bank for further instruction. I added I was disappointed that she was not answering my email questions. She seems to have no problems with my condition or improperly near existent non-working parts as she has told me. She wants to be with me...how sweet.

I think I'm in love. Embarassed

Is it possible to keep her going with love chat at the same time I waste the banks time?

My plan is taking this banker through verification hoops of my newly formed company (working fast on my pages) so that he can be trusted. I will leave her be asking for only a couple more photos, she already sent me a fake photo in initial contact. But will try my hardest to keep both busy simultaneously.
GotNoCash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The plot thickens..... In the email I also mentioned that the bank never got back to me and that disturbs me and I don't think they are respectable.

As soon as I made this post I got another email from her...... guess what my lovely 21 yo white woman (from first photo in a previous email) is now
a lovely young black woman. Very attractive, to bad this wasn't true. I've got some old Camel Cash I could use for her flight.

Should I question this in my next reply? I'm thinking not so I don't chance losing him. I mean her.... I am so confused.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gotnocash

I am glad to see you are enjoying the sport of scambaiting Laughing

Here are a few early tips based on your posts above

Quote:
I have a lad that after 3 emails is still following script. I'm seeking help as to help me get them off script or if it's just a matter of them not ready until they get a few returns from me showing interest first? (no matter what I previously tell them?)

Scammers will usually have their pre written script that hey will follow until it runs out, while this happens they will often pay little or no attention to what you have written, the best thing to do is ask the same question in every email until it is answered, once it is, you know they are starting to read your emails, until then, dont be too concerned with what you write, the basic rule here is to make the scammer do more work than you, if you like the emails you sent, save them in draft for you next pet

Quote:
they really have no clue as to they emailed do they?)

It is common for them to send out anywhere between 50 and 500 emails at a time so no, they dont have much of a clue as to who they have contacted in most cases, of course, there are some exceptions

Quote:
fake emails for this bank contact

Dont be too surprised, African scammers sre notorious for this, try to be heklpful to the banker but continue your romance, telling you pet that the banker is incompetent is always a good idea but be careful as to what you complain about, dont complain because he uses a yahoo address for instance, but complain at will because he does not work on Sundays, we dont want to teach him anything useful, if the oportunity arises to teach him something that will make him look less legitimate, then do it Wink

Quote:
I am also currently working on a simple v3rification s3rvic3s website

That sounds like great idea, for me, I dont bait all that often these days because of time contraints so I wouldn't use it but others will vertainly be able to make use of it. For that idea I would suggest posting in the hints and tips section and ask for people to do test runs and offer there ideas on your site, you will pick up some very useful tips and I am sure that it will be very much appreciated by your customers

Quote:
I prefer business with DHL if you can ship my order

We have a few courier companies here and I would suggest if you need to make sure the parcel does not get there on time I would suggest you use them, "dis-satisfaction guaranteed" Laughing

Quote:
Is it possible to keep her going with love chat at the same time I waste the banks time

Of course, the scammer will want you to do all of the business with the banker, avoid this and make the lad work for his money Laughing

Quote:
guess what my lovely 21 yo white woman (from first photo in a previous email) is now
a lovely young black woman. Very attractive, to bad this wasn't true

Dont mention it to your pet, as I mentioned above, we dont want to point out their faults, if you point it out they will change their script and become better scammers, play along oblivious and encourage things that are of no use to them, you could mention some of your local traditions, the one where before you live together you will need approval from interpol may work a treat

It sounds like you have already taken a look at the romance sticky, it will be a valuable resource in your early days and months here, also of great benefit to you will be the Eater Uni, where you will find some classes on romance scams, trophy baiting and safari baiting to name just a few

Please enjoy your time here in the knowledge that you are wasting the time of a criminal and helping to prevent scams, sharing the fun with family and friends will help to spread the word and educate the public.

Baiting can be loads of fun, but the rewarding part comes when you stop your pets from stealing somebody's money Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
GotNoCash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips I appreciate it. I totally understand that I shouldn't teach them of their error. I just wasn't sure if it could be a time waster thing, but I see it's best not do do such after I made my post.

I like your idea of saving my responses for the scammer. Will definately speed things up on my end also. My fake webpage service is just another opportunity to make them jump through hoops for me and to help get additional trophies.

Quote:
If you throw in two women and a donkey I will get my overseas account information to you right away, I was told soon That I will have one with over US$6.1 B as soon as I complete my current transaction. I prefer business with DHL if you can ship my order immediately. I am relying on you, you are my only hope.

That quote from my thread above was in fun as a response to weareborg. Just showing I've read the forums and many completed scams...hehe

Thanks again, you've been helpful. I am having fun for sure. I already mentioned to my dad about some of the things you guys have done and he was laughing his ass off. He is almost 80.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Gotnocash!

Hope you enjoy your stay and get yourself some new pets to play with Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
GotNoCash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dramaqueen,
Mails have slowed a bit, which is good as I have read...(stalling purposes) but I am enjoying myself in doing such. I've slapped my banker already for being rude...LOL My lover said she was in a refugee camp that was like a prison, so I started asking her questions about prison life...heheh Oh, and I reference my lawer as a d0p3 varience of his assumed named...he hasn't complained yet though...... Got to keep them busy but I have definitely got them (him) off script!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic