SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New member willing to help on double baits

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Talons
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone...

Been reading you work for a few months now, and decided to jump in the bandwagon and do some baiting work for myself.
I'm Brazilian and i've seen several people here be caught by these scammers. I know that they operate in here as well, since there was a big news about a nigerian money bust here in the last month.

Anyway, i've set up a baiting account - the address is [email protected]

I'm posing as Th0mas J0hns0n K3ppl3r, Senior Commercial Relationship Analyst at a Communication firm (as i'm a PR man myself, tough it would be cool to keep up the game in the baiting world as well)
I've started to string up some with a accidental wrong email bait, posing as paying a refund for a ad piece that was not shot. This way i can get as many bank accounts as possible and report them to Alan

(as you can see, i've done my homework and caught the most info available)

Anyone who wants to work on a double bait, contact me by PM here... Most lads must think that the Ad world pays millions and millions for a simple contract...
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Talons. Very Happy Working with someone else is a good way to get started. I'm sure there is another new person who might want to co-bait around here. Good luck with the lads! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! You do seem well informed which is super. A good way to get your feet under the table is join in on any of the massbaits you see - they can be quite anarchic but you have the pleasure of knowing between you you're exhausting a lad completely, and you all swap ideas and stories. Or start your own massbait if you have a lad who pays out well - Music Man brought Ray to the feast in the Very Annoyed Cheque Lad thread last year, we got a very satisfactory conclusion months of roller coaster later Smile

Hope we see a lot more of you around here Smile
Talons
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the welcomes...

Well, i've already got some lad's hopping around on the chance for a $20.000 cash refund for an unshot ad (and who the heck pays for a full ad before it is shot?)

I've also began teasing some of them on the charity scams with the possibility of being... wait of it... this one's good...

Adult male diaper models for ad's...

Yes, that's it... Oh, just to think on the potential trophy's on this one makes me giggle on the inside...

And, just in case... i am almost fluent in english, but sometimes an error or two might slip up. Sorry for this if it happens...
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! I was thinking about some mass baits as well. The idea of a lad safari seems quite nice. Its amazing what some idiots will do to get something for free.

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Talons wrote:
Adult male diaper models for ad's...

Now this is a great idea, Talons! Laughing If I wasn't so busy with the baits I have now, I might want to get in on this one. Very Happy

I have a suggestion to get a few baiters to help you out with it. Change the thread Title. To something like, "Baiters Wanted For Adult Diaper Models Bait." It's a bit slow here because of the holidays, but eventually someone will volunteer to help you out. Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm. Adult diaper models could be fun. One of my characters happens to be a massive shareholder in p@perp@k holding. It produces paper products and sanitary products (disposable diapers.. our exclusive "g0lden fl33c3" line). I wish I had the time and the knowledge to build a fake website for it. This could be quite a lucrative bait.

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adult nappy/daIPer models - brilliant, you are suitably evil Smile
Suckmesideways
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to this as well, but I'd be willing to join in on whatever you've cooked up. PM me if/how I can help.

"I am really happy we have such a wonderful being like you."

"Your are favoured by his Grace"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic