SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

what a stupid lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have been baiting a guy named kh4l1d 4bdul 4z1z for a couple days now

he wants me to send him $400 so our agreement can be verified by a court in dubai haha (crock of shit i know)

and i get another email using the same original story of kh4l1d, but from a new email, so i spazz on the new guy saying

KH4L1D! Why did you send this to me again? Are you sending your business offer to numerous people and you forgot we are in the MIDDLE OF A TRANSACTION!!! I need to know you are serious about our business. Get back to me soon!

haha, if its the same guy he will be frantic to accommodate any demand i want about the $400, if its a new lad, we'll see how he reacts

speaking of which, for the $400 what do you think would be the best way to stall or trick him?
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's the same lad, be sure to, from this point forward, continually remind him of what an untrustworthy person he is and use that to your advantage.

If it's a new lad, it's a great way to "mix them up" and send your "payment" to Lad #2 by mistake, or vice-versa. That in itself is a great way to delay and confuse your lad.

If it is a new lad, you may want to let your original lad know that there's an imposter out there using his name. Good fun can be had from that. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i ripped both lads like they were the first one, yelling at them that we are almost ready to send him $400! and im waiting for both of their responses hahaha
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are plenty of ways to stall him. Time wasting is one way by sending one question per email. Don't send a shitload of questions all in one email, as they might drop you because you are too much work. You want to make him work for you without letting him think he is working.

Remember, lads are lazy, and the faster they make a buck off of you, the quicker they move on. The goal is to keep him as long as you can with no burn at the end, so when you bid your farewells, hopefully after you have gotten forms, trophy pics, maybe some phone calls, a safari or two or more, and months of emails from him, he will still be thinking WTF? at the end.....and meanwhile does NOT have time for a RL vic..... Twisted Evil

Forms are another great way to stall, but you have to be in a little deeper than 1-5 emails in before you ask for the forms. If you send money to him, he has to certify that he is not a terrorist and other things.... Rolling Eyes

You could also try the modality of I just sent so-so money, but he got the money because he is a charity, and make the lad really work for the money.Make him think he will have to become the next priest in a third world country in order to get the money. Be forewarned, you will hear of numerous whining attempts, but when they do, just a friendly reminder that the money is just SO close now, you can have him taste it. Just think of a game plan and how you want to work it, and from what angle, but for the first couple of weeks, it is primarily straight baiting until you build up his trust.

I hope this helps! Very Happy

Good Luck!

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks, im already thinking of retarded things i can get him to do
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But you have to have patience, you can't just jump in within 3 emails and think this lad is going to send you a silly picture. Take your time with the lad...play with him a little, like a cat with a mouse..... Laughing

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol i know i know
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic