SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Silly question about child crush on me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoboy... I guess I could be a good dad sometime...
There's a girl, the daughter of a former workmate, that has a crush on me.
I mean, Shocked she wants to marry me! She's 8 years old!
No matter how many times I explained I could be her daddy, she kept calling me "lover", "husband" etc.
Laughing I've been telling her to call me in 15 years. Then, she will be of age, I will be married or divorced...
Any advice how to deal with?

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, don't worry she'll be after someone else next week and you'll be left heart broken! Just don't turn into Quagmire

"Hey Meg are you 18 yet?"
"no"
"Gigity gigity"

Kids usually have these crushes because they see their parents being 'boyfriend and girlfriend' My 2 nieces both had a crush on me at one stage, as they live in the states and I can't afford to go there I only get to see them on Skype 2 or 3 times a week, but when the shyness kicked in I'd just see a little head of black hair giggling just off cam and could never get a conversation going:(

They are both over that now and the elder is in the 'boys are yukky' stage! How right she is Laughing

Edit forgot the advice!

I'd say play along with it, obviously in full view of her parents! It's just harmless fun. Find out what she'd like to do on a date, I got the best offer ever from my niece

"First we'll go to the play centre (those big indoor playgrounds) Then we'll get a McDonalds, I'll have a happy meal, then we can come home and do some colouring"

"ok who's going to pay for our first date" I had to ask to which she replied : "Daddy!!"

To this day I've yet to get a better idea for a date Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Spudz Laughing I had no such problem with my nieces. I know they love me, but they are behaving. Very Happy well, except for sometime when they were very young, and liked to pull my hair.... I guess they liked to have a metalhead uncle.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you serious? there is no situation here to deal with. Kids say stuff like that all the time. It doesn't mean anything.

Just change the subject and make sure that her parents know the situation and for Gods sake don't ever allow yourself to be alone with her.

When I was 11 one of my friends had a crush on the teacher. He took her into his study to talk to her and she told us all that he'd kissed her.

He didn't, but he almost lost his career over that.

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at the age of 8 she has no idea what she's talking about -- now if you had said she was 17 there would be something to worry about...

I'd just ignore it when she calls you "lover" or whatever -- I'd stop trying to explain you're too old...

I remember having a crush on my uncle when I was a little younger than that...and telling him...now that I'm an adult I always feel a little uncomfortable around him since I remember that so well...but he's always been nice to me...

it's just part of growing up

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto Sama wrote:
I guess they liked to have a metalhead uncle.

hehe maybe that's your charm? Maybe in 10 years time she'll be dating Rock guys! Do you let her listen to your CD's?

Seriously though. I saw my teacher nearly lose his career because a kid had a crush on him. Make sure her parents know the situation.

(Mod edit to fix quote tags. -- JF)

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ daisyDuck
Well, her ma (my former workmate) knows about this. I told her ( Laughing that in 15 years, she'll be my mother-in-law).
Jokes apart, I want to get rid of her without hurting her feelings. But I guess that's nearly impossible with kids.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't do anything to devastate her, but don't do anything to encourage it, either. Just be friendly with her but always appropriate. Joking around about dates or call me in 15 years isn't really appropriate. She may have a crush on you for quite a while, but will get over it as she gets a bit older, develops a crush on a boy her age or sees you with a girlfriend.

It's a bit concerning to me that an 8 year old girl is using the word "lover" with you, but I'm old fashioned.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think there is any need to get super PC about this. Seriously Kabuto you'll be an ex very soon, also kids that age usually tell Mummy everything!

Ima, my 5 year old niece has been singing "Shake yo booty" on a constant loop since October and turns to do the move!! I got no Christmas Carols this year just

"Shake yo booty"
"shake yo booty"
"shake shake shake shake shake yo booty"

and believe me there are no Gangstars ghettos or community booty shaking meetings within a snipers bullet range of Lt. Col. Bobs house!! (my brother in law)

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol my husband's kids - 6 & 9 sing "shake your booty" with the booty shake and all too -- don't know where they got it other than school...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just asked my 5 year old son if he knows that song and if it's in a kid's movie. He said it's in the Chipmunk's movie.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing BAN THE CHIPMUNKS NOW Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must admit to have had a week long crush on Spudz two weeks ago.

Razor, the best admin by a long chalk, however weaned me off him by use of masterful and enlightening, which only he has access to, PMs which proved that Spudz was really a nasty piece of work with an alarming penchant for collecting Swetish used rubber underwear.

A big mistake avoided thanks to our very bestest and handsomest admin.

Laughing Wink Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto Sama wrote:
I've been telling her to call me in 15 years. Then, she will be of age, I will be married or divorced...

If this is a serious problem that's the worst thing you coulda said. Kids that age take things literally and she could see it as a come-on.
Yeah that sounds extreme, but that's how kids think. Just be firm with her. You're the adult, she's the kid. Play it that way. If you gotta be strict and hurt her feelings then hurt her feelings. Bollocks what someone here said about "devastating" her - she's 8 years old, she'll get over it.

Personally, I'd also have a word with her parents. Let them know that you're uncomfortable with the way that their child is acting and ask them for advice - they know their child better than you do. You'll be doing them a favour so that they can act on it and nip it in the bud if it ever happens again.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm it seems that some people are thinking this is a predatory situation.

Just did a quick search and found this Click

and this Click

First deals with teens second with pre-teens. lots more to be found as it's extremely well documented.

Don't forget folks kids have emotions too, they are little people! we all want to remember the innocence of childhood and protect it, but it cannot be kept in a can, things like this will crop up all the time.

At the age of 8 her crush is nothing more than showing great affection and trying to imitate what she has seen and understood in the adult world, but interpreted in that muddled up way kids do.

In my mind a teenager crush would be much more worrying especially with the way they are growing up so fast. This situation is little more then Ken and Barbie having a tea party.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it were me, I'd just date her a couple times and see how it went.

Knock it off!!!!! I was just joking!
naivelillette
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yah, I have a little bro of 6 and he is convinced that he is going to marry either me or my sister because we are "cool" lol, Its just a kid thing, and if you ignore it....it will go away.... lol, well in my case it has dwindled.... Smile Kids say the cutest things! Although....Be careful what you say in reply... haha

I have just received your email with lot's of excitement,according to what you said i do not think is a bad thing"-Pamela"Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life."-CHIDI Closed lad accounts
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm reminded of Jerry Lee Lewis who's bigamous marriage to 13 years old Myra Brown, his cousin, took place at the height of his fame.

That's Jerry 'The Killer' ---- Great Balls of Fire.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto Sama wrote:
Hoboy...
Laughing I've been telling her to call me in 15 years. Then, she will be of age, I will be married or divorced...
Any advice how to deal with?

first of all sorry mods bow_down bow_down beating Embarassed

"Kabuto Sama" you could start bringing some girlfriends around with you Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing
let her down with care

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be a very dangerous situation, if someone she doesn't know latches on to her, and she starts the same thing with them..

Personaly I would be having a quite chat with her mother, explain what could happen, but don't frighten shit out of her. Then hopefully her mother will be able to talk some sense into her.. or at least guide her in another direction, away from you.

But it could also be dangerous for yourself, if she starts talking at school about the man she loves who isn't her father. We live in a changing world , where some people are only too quick to point an accusing finger.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I had some of the same concerns. If she does this behavior with someone who doesn't have the boundaries you seem to have, it could have a bad outcome.

I would just say to her, "I like you too."

I also agree that keeping the parent informed is agood move. If boundaries have already been violated the behavior will escalate. (I don't mean by you.)

Ima Baeder wrote:
It's a bit concerning to me that an 8 year old girl is using the word "lover" with you, but I'm old fashioned.

I am old fashioned too... Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I took a psychology class a year ago and this is a phase that young boys and girl go through. young girls will usually lust after a father or father figure and vise versa with young boys they will lust after there mother or a mother figure. It is a phase that most children go through. Im trying to remember what this is called I will have to find my book and look it up.

but its just a phase.

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ SO its just a phase that the lads go through wanting money?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
If it were me, I'd just date her a couple times and see how it went.

BWHAHAHAHAH! Great advice Harry. I was going to suggest just waiting another 7 or 8 years and date her then, but Harry's comment was disgusting enough.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the parents and never be alone with her.

Unless you have been alone with her then: Don't tell the parents and never be alone with her.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic